Loving The Girl In Pink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I just..."

"No need to explain. Look, how about this: I ask you for permission, and if you want to stop, just say so. I will respect you. I don't want to do anything unless you're comfortable with it, ok?"

She nodded appreciatively. I asked my first question: "Can I touch your legs?" She nodded and I went back to kissing her, putting my right hand on the outside of her left leg, just above the knee. I moved it up slowly beneath the lip of her dress and to her hip, then back down the top of her leg, with my thumb tickling her inner thigh. I came up the outside of her leg again but moved to her inner thigh, then switched to her right leg. After playing with her thighs, I kissed her again and pushed her onto her back.

"Can I touch your chest?" She smiled and nodded. My hand slid up and over her thin, light dress and over her breasts. They were probably B-cups, perfect for her size. Rubbing them through the dress was very tantalizing, and brought me back to my teenage years when this was actually a huge achievement.

My hands returned to rest on her collarbone, and I asked, "Can I take these off?" I felt for the straps and she looked apprehensive. "Just the straps," I added. She finally nodded. I sat up, pulled both of them down and revealed her tits. She was looking at me to say something but I just smiled a warm smile, and she paid me one back. At that, I slid my right hand down to her left breast and caressed it gently. I played with the nipple and she smiled, and I kissed her again. I planted another kiss on her neck, then another, and then made my way to her right breast. I put her soft pink nipple into my mouth, and I sucked on it playfully while I felt her giggling.

I put my hand back on her leg and slid it up her inner thigh, but this time she opened her legs to me. I sat up to look at her as I touched her crotch. She was looking at me as her smile instantly turned serious when I touched her there. I stopped, and when she nodded for me to continue, I did so.

I rubbed her above her panties, which I could now see were also pink. I was still gentle and I even tickled her a few times. I switched it up with some more caressing of her thigh and teased her with only the slightest of touches. It was making her crazy.

Then I put my hand on her belly and slid it part way down into her panties. I looked at her for approval, and when she gave it to me, biting her lip, I slid my hand in and stopped at her warm clit. I stared at her for a moment, taking in the experience of having my hand in the panties of a sweet Christian girl like her who was looking lovingly into my eyes, and then I began rubbing it. She surprised me by putting her own thumb in her mouth and biting it, and it looked adorable. No doubt a tic she developed for moments of anxiety, but it soon became a sensual act that added to the thrill.

She was laughing more than I thought she would, and even squealed a bit when I slid two fingers inside her. This was not a girl who would be regretting this later. She was getting into it.

Or so it seemed, until I began to pull her panties off of her.

She must have compartmentalized everything so far, thinking that it hadn't gotten serious because we still had our clothes on. That changed when the panties came off. She let them come off, but a chill returned to the scene.

It was too much, and she sat up, flicked her dress back down and put her straps back on. She seemed to be done – gone as far as she'd go – and she stood up to say something but wasn't looking at me. "Do you want to stop?" I asked.

Hearing me say the words must have made her feel silly. "No," she said. I took her hand, and it eased her nerves a bit. I didn't blame her at all.

"I've never been touched like that before." She looked quite beside herself, and a bit ashamed for calling an end to something so wonderful.

"Sit with me, Amy." She did.

I knew what she wanted, so I thought of the best way to say it to her. "Amy, I know this will sound very strange to you because we've only just met, but I feel quite close to you right now. I never thought you would let me get this close to you, and now that you have, I want you to know that... I love you very much. And I want to love you more."

Tears welled up in her eyes. It was exactly what she wanted to hear. It never ceases to amaze me how, when you get right down to it, that's all anyone wants to hear. The loneliest soul walks around feeling unloved. But there we were, sitting on this girl's bed, coming to the point we all desperately yearn for. I caressed her back until she fell into my chest and cried some more.

"Hey," I told her, forcing her to look at me. "Those better be tears of joy." I smiled and she gave me one hell of a kiss in return.

Then she stood up and undressed for me. She slid the straps of her dress to the sides and let her dress fall softly to the floor. She let me look at her up and down and then stepped up to me. Her wavy blond hair fell onto her bosom as she leaned and began to remove my shirt. I stood and let her unbutton my pants and pull my zipper down. After letting my pants fall and kicking them off, I let her slowly pull my boxer-briefs down over my hard shaft until she revealed my cock.

Her brief phase of taking control was beginning to falter, as she was once again out of her element. She looked at my penis like she was not sure what to do with it. "Is this the first one you've ever seen?" A part of me thought this was a rude question, but she didn't seem to be offended.

"Yeah. I mean, other than pictures in sex ed class."

"Well you're doing great, Amy." I don't know why I said this, but she perked right up and got on her knees without thinking. I could hardly believe how naturally drawn to my penis she was, and she seemed to be trying to hide from me her complete awe. I would have thought she was going to worship it right then and there, the way she touched it like a sacred artifact or something and inspected it. Then before I knew it, she put her pert lips up to it and wrapped them around the head.

It tickled, more than anything. I didn't expect her to get me off this way, and her technique didn't do anything for me. But still, what kept me rock hard was looking down to see this sweet Christian girl trying to please me in any way she knew how. It took a lot of courage for her to get to this point, and she was impressing the shit out of me. She was really making an effort, and it was paying off more for her than for me.

I think she could tell that it wasn't doing much for me, but I told her that it felt great anyway. I didn't want to hurt her feelings. And I was about to show her my appreciation.

I asked her to lay down and she did. I kissed her again and then move down and spread her legs, and slid my tongue into her. She jerked slightly, but I steadied her. I did it again and was met with less resistance. It didn't take long to make her wet. Two fingers and a little love from the tongue on her clitoris and she was squirming like crazy.

She had her hand on the back of my head when I brought her to a climax, and she tightened her legs around me as she did so. It almost hurt, how strongly she squeezed me with her legs, but I let her experience it her own way, and she gave herself just that.

She cried out, with a few tears in her eyes and bedsheets in her clenched fists. And she was crying, "Oh god, oh god," as she came down, like she could hardly believe it was real. It also seemed like she didn't think she deserved it.

I just sat up and watched her in her own little world. I wondered what was going through her head, as she lay drenched in her own sweat and comfortably naked. She must have been so far removed from her traditional notions of morality, because she had never felt more alive. I could see it in the glow all around her. It made me happy to see her like this.

I thought it was a good moment to steal away to get a condom from my wallet, and when I returned to the bed, I could see she was coming down from her state of euphoria. I took her legs into my hands again and waited for her to look at me.

When she did, she noticed me wearing the condom and suddenly put a hand over her vagina and sat up.

It soon became apparent that this was just a reflex, though, because she looked into my eyes and must have remembered me telling her that I love her. She trusted me, I could see it in her eyes, and then she removed her hand. She leaned in and kissed me, grabbing my penis as she did. She lay back down and looked up, breathing heavy.

I positioned myself over her and waited for her to make eye contact with me again. I was inches from her face when she did, and that's when I entered her for the first time.

She was gripping me tightly as I moved into her slowly. I stopped to let her breath, then pulled out again. Despite wincing, she was a good sport. Strong and determined. I entered again, and went all the way in this time. I stopped again and kissed her. She was doing great, and I wanted her to know it. Hers was without a doubt the tightest pussy I had ever been in.

I had heard stories of a girl's first time being a rough, painful and bloody experience, and I was prepared for the worst. I found, however, that it was not that bad for her. There was no blood, and I thought that peculiar until I remembered that she was on the Varsity Tennis team in high school, so her hymen was no doubt already broken. And the foreplay must have loosened her up and lubricated her enough that once in, the worst was over. After a few slow and steady thrusts, her pain was almost non-existent.

I could only imagine what she was thinking. She must have known all the horror stories, better than me, in fact. She must have known how bad her first time would be, and accepted it long ago. Yet here she was with a man who had some experience, and she was finding it to be a very rewarding experience indeed. Everything about it must have been perfect to her, and she expressed this openly.

"I had no idea it was like this," she exclaimed, as I moved in and out of her. "God, it feels so good." She was making me hot every time she said something like this, and it just made me want to give it to her more.

I took a break from thrusting to reposition onto my elbows, and I kissed her and said, "God, I love you, Amy. Thank you for this." The last part was silly to say, I know, but she understood and she ran her fingers through my hair and smiled. It just about drove me wild.

After that, it was game on. I ramped up slowly, kissing her while I penetrated her deeper. As I picked up speed, I could feel her arms running up and down my body like live wires. Her legs gripped my rear tightly and she grabbed the short hair on the back of my head as my thrusts got longer and deeper.

Her sweaty body felt great beneath me, and I felt her soft, wet tits slid up and down my chest with every move of my hips. I kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear and licked it as I felt her gripping my cock inside her as I did. I reached up behind her shoulder with both my arms, still resting on my elbows, and grabbed her hair. We had both naturally entangled our bodies into one another, and separation was nearly impossible for either of us.

She was fondling my buttocks and I was kissing her other ear when I felt her reaching her climax. At this point, it was so good that she wasn't able to say anything. But she managed to cry out, "Good God, I can't believe this... Oh, it feels... Oh, with you inside me, it's... Oh God, here it comes!"

I didn't see her face when she came, but I had my eyes closed and I was seeing her say all of these words. Tears were now gushing from her eyes as I was about to come with her.

I managed to hold it until the precise moment she dug her nails into my back and her body tensed up, and I could feel her pussy clamping down on my cock. If I wasn't ready to come, this last working of her muscles would have done the job anyway. We came together, at precisely the same moment. I let out a groan that put every ounce of my being into my orgasm. I imagined the condom was absent, and I was coming into her with all that I had.

At last, I collapsed onto her. I told her I loved her again, with me growing flaccid inside her and not caring. I finally propped myself up and looked at her, and she was positively angelic. Her face was glossy with sweat and tears, and she looked at me like she had just unlocked a secret to the universe. We lay there, intimately entwined and wet. I kissed her once more and felt her crying again. And this time, I knew they were tears of joy.

javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers
12