Loving the Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Yes. Oooh. Right there. That's it. Mmmm. Lick it. Lick it." Janine held Chris's face tight against her pussy. There was no random childish licking here, as she'd become accustomed to from the dweebs at school. Here was a man who knew what he was doing. It was a shame that she wasn't going to be able to do the same for him. While she had no problem with getting serviced, she wasn't into servicing. And given her mom's early experiences that resulted in Janine's own arrival, she damn sure wasn't about to have sex until she got married. So after she had orgasmed several times, and Chris began unbuttoning his pants, hoping, as any reasonable man would, for a little reciprocity, Janine came clean.

"I should let you know," she confessed, catching her breath, "I'm a virgin . . . and I don't really give blow jobs." She'd said these words quite a few times, and always followed them up with a sheepish smile. This time was no different.

Chris was more than a little pissed, but he recovered quickly. Unsure whether his face had betrayed his true feelings, he said, "That's OK. I enjoyed pleasing you." Scooting away from her on the couch, he continued unzipping his pants. "But I still want you to do something for me." He took hold of both of her ankles and brought her feet up to his mouth. Smiling, he began to give them the same treatment he had given her pussy just moments before.

Another teaching moment. Janine had no idea that having her toes sucked, her arches licked, could feel so good. "God; you are so good to me," she said. "But I thought that you said you wanted me to do something for you."

"I do," he replied. Continuing to lavish attention on her left foot, Chris placed Janine's right foot in his lap, where it found his forgotten penis. Though she had never before employed her foot in this fashion, Janine instinctively began to stroke his penis with her foot. Wet from the ministrations of Chris's mouth, her foot slid easily against his cock. Stroking a man's dick with her foot tapped into the same nastiness that her mom had so relished when tonguing Chris's asshole. Janine loved it, and found herself stroking herself with her hand as she stroked him with her foot. As much as she enjoyed what he continued to do with her other foot in his mouth, she was really getting into this whole footsex thing and brought it down to join her other ped. She put both feet to work on his penis, cupping it between them.

Chris sighed, both outwardly and inside. Outwardly because this brash young woman, though clearly a novice when it came to jacking a man off with her feet, made up for it in youthful enthusiasm, and had him on the verge of cumming all over her toes. He sighed internally with satisfaction at his quick thinking in a crunch. He hadn't been pissed that she had qualms about fucking and sucking. He could respect that. It was just that making a woman cum, especially a young beautiful woman like Janine, always saddled him with the type of erection that would not go away until it was properly tended to. He just hadn't felt like walking around with a hard cock until he could find release.

They smiled at one another as Janine came to several realizations at once. She had always relished the power trip she got from having a man's face between her thighs, but she now took ownership of a new type of power. The power that came from showing a man that you could bring yourself to orgasm with your own hands. The power that came from giving a man just as much pleasure as he had given you. And now, the nasty, sexy power of making a man cum with the what she had once found to be the least erotic part of her body - her feet.

Chris grunted and shook as his sperm burst forth from his cock. Janine encouraged him. "Yeah. That's it. Cum all over my feet." And cum he did. Rope after rope gushed out and landed all over Janine's still stroking feet.

"Thank you," he said, smiling at her. "MY PLEASURE," she replied, giggling.

After they'd cleaned up a bit, Janine escorted him to the door, and told him that if she had any more questions, or ever changed her mind about the whole blow job thing, she would definitely give him a call.

"I'll be waiting," he said. And with that, he was out.

12