Loving the Mother To Be

Story Info
A pregnant woman gets her confidence back.
2.5k words
4.46
51.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel looked in the mirror with a critical eye. At twenty-five and a half weeks pregnant, her body was becoming grossly bent out of shape to her way of thinking. Her belly stood out farther than her breast, which were even now still growing well beyond their small A cup before her pregnancy began. She had dark circles under her eyes and lets not forget the stretch marks. No, pregnancy did not agree with her.

Sighing, she finished dressing and wondered wistfully how she had ended up here. Oh, she could hardly wait for her daughter to make her appearance, but she wished it would happen under different circumstances. Her divorce, being final today, meant not only that she would be rid of the lying, cheating son of a bitch she had married, but that her daughter would grow up without a father. She felt pretty sure Brad would be in touch with their little girl, but passing a child back and forth and not having a daddy at home were a less than ideal ways to raise a daughter.

She had found Brad in their bed with her best friend the same day she had found out she was pregnant. She had burst into their bedroom, mouth open ready to impart the glorious news when she saw them. Brad was in the middle of a climax and Sheila had her legs wrapped around his waist. To say the least it was a day of mixed emotions for Ariel.

Being from a southern town, the judge and even her own lawyer had pleaded with her to reconsider the divorce, to "think of the child," but Ariel knew that if she gave in, it would only make it easier for Brad to cheat on her the next time. His transgression was not something she was willing to forgive and forget about even once. She would make it on her own.

She worked at a local twenty-four hour health care clinic. Basically, she took blood pressures, temperatures, and blood from patients. She was on her feet the vast majority of her day, and it was becoming increasingly difficult on her. She knew she needed to find a way to stay off her feet even a little through out the day, but her job was demanding and the place was always busy. Today was no exception.

She started walking from room to room almost as soon as she got there and by the time lunch had come and gone, not only had she not eaten but she had barely had time to sit down at all. The day showed no signs of letting up.

There was one bright spot to the day however. She had met the most gorgeous man she had ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on. Ever. Anywhere. He was a new doctor. Working with them for the first time starting that afternoon. She had literally run into him as she rounded a corner. Which was surprising considering that the baby was pressing on her pretty hard and all she could manage was a moderately swift waddle because of the pain between her legs. Neither of them were watching where they were going and the next thing she new she found herself in the arms of a god.

She doubted she would ever forget his face even if she never saw him again. It was handsome, but harsh. Masculine and beautiful all at the same time. His hair was very dark with unruly curls that he attempted to tame by tying it in a ponytail at the nape of his neck. And his eyes. Icy blue they were. Penetrating. Eyes that saw too much by half. Then she noticed the broad expanse of his chest and the dark hair peeking from the V in his tunic not to mention biceps that bulged in the restraining short sleeves. His arms were vein roped, heavily muscled and dusted with dark hair. He was so tall, her head didn’t even touch his chin.

“Excuse me,” he muttered when they collided as his arms came around her, steadying her when she would have stumbled and perhaps fallen. His gaze seemed to swallow her it was so intense. “Did I hurt you?” he asked, his ice blue eyes dropping to the swell of her abdomen.

“No,” she replied a bit breathlessly. “I wasn’t watching where I was going.”

“You look tired. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yes. Nothing a little rest won’t cure.” She smiled a little at him. Actually, she felt damn miserable.

“Have you eaten lunch?”

“Well, no. But I thought I’d grab a sandwich on the way home.” She knew her smile was a bit strained, but it was the best she could manage at the time. “I’m sorry I ran into you. Excuse me,” she said and waddled off to the next room.

***

Damien Carter stared after the young woman as she rounded the corner. She definitely looked like she needed rest, but other than that she was beautiful. There was something about carrying a child that gave women a warm glow that could not be duplicated at any other time in their life. From her general appearance, he guessed she was under a bit of strain. Whether from the pregnancy in general or for other reasons, he had no way of knowing, but she presented the picture of a woman in desperate need of pampering. Too bad he wasn’t the one responsible to give that to her.

The next time he met the woman, having learned her name and a bit more about her, he found Ariel with her head in her hands sitting at a desk in one of the back rooms. As he observed her a moment, he realized she was crying.

“Ariel?”

She stiffened and turned her head away from him, wiping at her eyes he knew. It was a moment before she composed herself enough to face him, but he didn’t rush her. He let her take her time, knowing it wasn’t always wise to push a hormonal woman. As she turned to face him, the red eyes, nose and cheeks tore at his heart.

“Dr. Carter. I’m sorry. Did you need this exam room?” she asked, standing up.

“No. Are you ok?” he asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

She looked up at him, eyes sad and weary. “Yeah. I’m fine.” She paused. “No, not really.” Then she started crying all over again. Her slim shoulders shaking with her sadness.

Damien couldn’t help himself. He quietly closed and locked the door and drew Ariel gently up into his arms. Murmuring quiet words of comfort, he gently stroked her hair and then her back as she brokenly related her story to him. She was scared she couldn’t be the mother and father her child needed. She was scared of going through the delivery alone. She was just plain scared.

Afterward, Damien wasn’t sure what provoked him to do what he did. But when he kissed her sweet lips, he was lost. At first, he wasn’t sure she was going to kiss him back. She froze, her body stiffening as his lips slid over hers. Then she relaxed into his kiss and whimpered a little as she opened her mouth slightly to allow his tongue entrance.

They stood there gently, tenderly kissing for long moments before he felt Ariel’s urgency. She became a bit more bold and she began sucking at his tongue, nipping at his bottom lip. Her fingers wound themselves in his hair and she clung to him, body pressing hungrily against his.

Damien grunted his approval and slid his hands down her body to her waist, pulling her more fully to him and pressing his growing erection against her rounded belly. He thought she might stop then. He felt her languid body grow tense again and she pulled back to look at him.

“Oh, God,” she said with wonder in her voice. “What are you doing to me?”

“Kissing you. Touching you. Do you want me to stop?” God, he hoped not! She was more than he could have ever hoped she would be. Beautiful in her soon-to-be-mother’s body, sexy in a shy way, and more responsive than any woman he had ever met.

“It feels too good to stop. I want more,” was her needy reply. And he knew she needed this as much as he did.

Gently lifting her in his arms, he set her down on the exam table and stepped between her slim thighs. Resting his hands at her waist, he lifted his lips to hers once more and resumed the mating of their mouths.

Ariel couldn’t get enough of this man before her. He kissed like every woman’s dream; his tongue plunged in and dueled with hers only to retreat leaving his lips and teeth to fulfill her aching need. His kiss left her wanting more, made her long for pleasures that had been denied her for months. When his thick erection made contact with the juncture of her thighs, she almost screamed. Her hips arched to meet his and her mouth broke their kiss as her head fell back, baring her neck to him.

Damien’s kisses didn’t stop, however. They simply shifted focus as he took her offering and slid his lips and tongue down the slim column of her neck while his hands roamed the ripeness of her breast.

“You are so beautiful, Ariel. All of you. I’ve wanted to make you mine from the first moment I saw you today.”

“Oh, God. Yes. Please.”

He stopped his exploration of her jaw and neck just long enough to remove her scrub top and bra. When he resumed, his mouth slid lower. He gently lifted one plump breast to his lips and kissed the ripe peak. Her nipple responded by pebbling and she moaned softly.

“Do you like that, my beauty?”

“Mmmm, definitely,” she purred.

Damien chuckled just before he took her breast in his mouth and sucked gently at first, then with a bit more passion as she responded ardently to his touch. He alternated to the other breast, lavishing it with the same attention as he ground his pelvis against hers. Her fingers found his hair again as she cradled him to her chest and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him as close to her as she could.

Ariel needed more. She needed all of this extraordinary man. Consequences be damned. She tugged at his shirt, trying to pull it off. At her soft cry of frustration, Damien broke contact with her chest and, grinning, yanked his shirt over his head and tossed it aside.

“I want you, Ariel. Take off the rest of your cloths.”

She slid from the table with his assistance and eagerly removed the rest of her clothing as he did the same. Towering over her, he ran his hands up an down her sides. When they stopped at her expanding waist line, he saw her blush as she turned her head and tried to escape his grasp.

“No, Ariel. Look at me,” he said in earnestly.

“Please don’t. Maybe this isn’t such a good idea. I wasn’t thinking.”

“About what? That I’d see you like this? Naked? The evidence of your child growing inside you? Ariel, you’re beautiful. You’re body is perfect for growing a new life, a little part of you. Don’t try to hid it. Be proud of what’s happening to you.” He knelt before her, and looking up at her, he kissed her belly just below her navel. “I know I love how you look. Let me show you.” With that, his head dropped lower, never breaking eye contact with her, and his tongue snaked out to lick her moist folds. Ariel’s breath caught and she closed her eyes, relaxing a bit as she leaned back against the exam table.

“That’s it. Let me love you.”

Damien gently licked at her until her body responded with a gush of moisture, then he looped his arms around her legs and prompted her to slid back upon the table. With her legs over his shoulders, he sucked her clit and licked her inviting channel with ever increasing hunger. He buried his tongue inside her and wrung gasps of pleasure out of her. He felt the pressure of her hands as they encouraged him in deeper, to take more of her.

Lifting her bottom slightly, he drag his tongue from her vagina to her rosebud, pausing there to wiggle his tongue when she gasped out her surprise.

“Sweet Jesus!” she cried as she dropped her upper body down on the table and arched her hips at him.

Damien had had just about all he could stand. He needed inside her. Badly. Pulling himself up along her upper body, he kissed her belly once again, her breast, and finally her lips where he lingered. He rubbed his pulsing staff against the wet core of her, silently asking permission to precede.

Ariel put her hand between their sweating bodies and guided him within her. As the swollen head of him entered her, she almost screamed with pleasure. Wrapping her legs around him, she impaled herself on the thick length of him arching her back, thrusting her breast at him in a sweet offering.

Damien began slowly, then gradually to plunge into her with more force. He gave her what she needed, took what he needed. He whispered soft words to her as he rode her body in sweet abandon.

Ariel clung to him, her white knight. The one man she had given herself to since the awful betrayal and felt a part of her heart heal. If this was all they ever had, if he left her after this one afternoon of sweet bliss, he had given her confidence in herself and the courage to go on.

Tossing her head back and throwing her hips at him, she came with a soft whimper. She clutched his shoulders as her body contracted around his, bringing him with her. He stifled his groan in her neck as he thrust once more and emptied himself into her.

He kissed her neck and breast. Her mouth. When he finally pulled himself away from the temptation that was Ariel, he said, “You have to know that I have no intention of letting you out of my life. I want you with me.”

“B-but, what about the baby. She’s not yours,” Ariel stuttered.

“I want you both, Ariel. I’ll play whatever role you want me to in her life as long as you let me stay in yours. I’ll treat her as if she were my own if you’ll let me. Please, sweet. Don’t make me beg.” He smiled at her. “At least give me a chance to prove how much I care about you. Give time, I’m sure we’ll grow to love each other very much. I think I’m already at least half in love with you. What do you say?”

Her smile grew slowly, but eventually lit up her face. “I think I’d like that very much.”