Loving The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers

I watched as mother slowly fucked her daughter. Then I got on my knees and began to suck Carrie's tits. Back and forth from nipple to nipple I licked and sucked. All the time, Carrie moaned and called out her mom's name. Suddenly Carrie jerked her body and arched her hips up off the bed. With a loud cry, she came. Falling back down on the bed, she lay there gasping for breath. My dick had grown hard again and I wasn't surprised when Karen rolled over and straddled me. I let her ride me until she had another climax. Then getting off, she directed Carrie's mouth to my dick. She instructed her daughter in how to take more and more of my dick. Carrie licked and sucked my dick until it was clean. Then laughing I took both girls into the shower. Later we sat talking.

Karen looked at her daughter. "Carrie! You must never tell anyone about this. I mean it. What we did could get Tom and me arrested. And you could be taken from your dad and placed in juvenile home." Carrie got up and walked over to her mom. She sat down next to her. "Mom, if we can keep having this kind of fun, I'd be stupid to want it to stop. But next time, I want to feel Tom's dick inside me. And from now on, neither one of us will have to be horny when dad's gone." I told both women that from now on, whenever they needed my services, I'd be more than willing. Then I kissed them both and sent them on their way.

About two weeks later, with her mom looking on proudly, I made Carrie into a full-fledged woman.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers
12