Loving Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or two she calms down and my thick rigid cock pulsates eagerly for release inside her. "Oh baby.... thankyou!" she speaks in hushed tone. "I love you baby please don't be angry."

"Why would I be angry?"

"For what I was thinking..."

"What were you thinking?"

"Oh baby I love you so much"

"You were thinking outrageous thoughts?" she rolls off and pulls me over her....

"They were the kind of things I can only tell you if you have your cock inside me baby. Making me yours."

"Uh huh," and I begin to shaft her slowly. "So tell me what my lil' girl is so embarrassed about." I whisper.

She opens herself fully to me, "I really wanted him baby."

"Aha... come on, he's hardly the first guy you 'really' wanted."

"No baby, he's not but.... like I really liked the idea of him living here, sharing the house, working with you even, having dinner and,... " she broke off and nuzzled my ear. "I love you baby," and her words hushed even more. "Can I have, may I have," her voice became shy, distant. "Two husbands for a while," she froze as she said it holding me as tight as she could. I tensed not with her words, which could have meant anything but with the way she asked me, the way she bought me as deep into her as she could and held me there close. It wasn't a playful question, it was a deep one. "Please don't push me away," she held me very tight. I did not want to withdraw but I could not push any further into her so I let myself throb strongly inside her and held her tight wondering what she meant. She could have said the same thing playfully but what exactly was her meaning?

"Tell me what you mean baby, tell me what you want." I urge. She held me tighter still,

"Please don't take your cock out of me."

"No, no, baby ... tell me."

"Will you let me have him? Properly?" she whispered.

"What do you mean properly?"

"Will you let me make him mine? Will you let him have me properly?"

"What do you mean 'properly'?" I repeated.

"Like a husband, living in the house, free, eating, playing, going out, working, both of you, both of you working in the study, my two doctors, my two lovely doctors, can I know that he is no other woman's man, just like you are no other woman's man, can I keep you both, can I feed you both, keep you both .... "

"Love us both?" I asked and she held me tightly again and hid her face, "Do you?" I asked gently.

"I don't know baby, I don't know him.... but"

"But?"

"In my fantasy yes... Oh baby, please don't hurt." I held her, my heart thumping. "I love you I love you please don't be hurt. I love you more than anything. I won't do anything I promise, I won't do anything!" I didn't hurt and I was surprised to find myself unsurprised. She held me so close and was so concerned about me, and I held her head. She was so lovely, my sweet girl was in love, twice over. I gently stroked her hair and thought, gently rocking her and kissing her head as she held me. My cock didn't soften. I thought of Marlow lying in the other room, I doubt he had actually watched but he must have heard. He was a good bloke, he was great company, funny. I had no problem with him. What if Elena loved him more than she loved me? I threw the thought out. That could happen anytime with anyone. Why more with him in my house than with some guy she meets elsewhere. I thought about how much she wanted him, how hot she had been these few days. Involuntarily my cock pulsed firmly at how wanton she was. I suddenly realized what she had just asked me, she had the audacity and trust to ask me. She trusted me enough to ask me that! I love her so much. She's everything to me. The thought of denying her anything is horrendous. My cock throbs and she widens herself for me and pulls me into her. What a woman!

"Are you thinking about him now?" I ask lowering my voice to a growl.

"No; I'm hoping you don't go away."

"Of course not my love, you're my wife." She kisses me passionately and in relief.

"I'm sorry my love, I'm sorry," I cut her off, shushing her and raising myself, pulling away a little which alarms her but I hold her still as I reposition myself above her.

"Shush shush baby, don't apologize, you've just been honest, there is no need to apologize." I begin to push into her and her pussy although compliant is not as wet as it was, she is not focused. "Baby you're not feeling sexy anymore?"

"I'm worried baby," she almost cries.

"Why?"

"I've fucked it all up! You won't love me!" I can't help but laugh.

"That is never going to happen, I was just thinking that honesty deserves a reward," she gazed at me, still worried. "Can you do something for me baby," she looks up increasingly worried, or perhaps confused. She nods. "Tell me sweetheart, tell me how you are going to make love to your two husbands," her eyes widened. "Yes baby, be straight, tell me how you are going to enjoy all that, 'love making.'" I emphasised the word 'love' so she got it. "How are you going to make love to us both?" I continued, slowly pushing myself in and out of her... "Don't be shy, sweetheart, tell me how you want it to be.... " she is quiet.

"Really?"

"Yes my baby, really, tell me, feel how I am still hard for you, tell me how it will be, tell me about the love making." She looks nervous but then I see her mind start to accept my words.

"Without protection," the words erupt from her and she pauses to see if I reject the words. "So he can take me like you do, properly," her pussy was very wet again now, delicious.

"Take you properly, 'like I do'," I let my mind sit with the thought.

"Yes", she starts to gasp "and I him, when I want, when you're there.... or not," she starts to move beneath me like a snake, and I have little control over myself. "You trust me that much baby? You trust me to have him properly... to make love to him ... want him", I started to understand what she meant by 'properly', it meant alone, unprotected in every way heart, mind and body.

"You mean with seed baby, properly with seed?"

"Yes, yes, with seed, lots of seed," she started to climax again. "Seed and kisses and heart," and I found it difficult to control myself equally excited by her psychological release. "Say you will baby... say you'll let him fill me up each day just like you do."

"As you like, as you like, my love! Milk him! Milk him! Will you kiss him? Will you kiss him?" I moan. "Kiss me how you will kiss him!" She takes my mouth and kisses me passionately, intensely hotly.

"I'll kiss him like I kiss you my love."

"As if he's your husband?"

"Yes... put your seed in me baby, put it deep inside!" I start to cum but try to hold back, "Do you think he'll like it when I ask him to put his seed inside me?" she whispers dirtily as she milks me. "Nice and deeeeep," she urges as I shoot my load, flooding her pussy for the second time. "Fuck me!" she orders. I do so with my still turgid cock and she cums squeezing my cock tight and empty with her muscles. Neither of us bothered to close the door before we slept, in fact it was never to be fully shut again.

------------------------

The next morning I came across Marlow in the kitchen getting breakfast and we chatted easily. The events of the night before seemed lost in the early hour dreams and we chatted about Uni stuff and the contents of the morning paper. Sat down at the table we shared coffee and toast. Elena came in wearing a pretty dress and well showered. She was off out for the day too, dealing with some business. It was only a slight look and turn away that Marlow gave from the paper but it spoke volumes. He heard plenty last night for sure and he was inclined to observe my wife when the opportunity was available with what he heard in mind. I asked him for the sports pages and pretended to read attentively and turned away so he would feel unwatched by me. I watched his reflection in the conservatory window. Elena busied herself and they engaged in conversation, Marlow never ceased to watch her moving about. She didn't flirt at all and quickly packed her things up and left, his eyes following her out the door.

Nothing major happened for a couple of weeks. We did collect some furniture and a bike and we set up the study. Work happened and we continued having good conversation, the occasional drink and enjoying dinners. That's not to say this was not all important, the house settled into a happy and close group. Marlow and I became closer friends by the day, sharing the trip to Uni and lunch on occasion too, we chatted a lot about work and we both went swimming regularly. Marlow and Elena also were getting more intimate but at a very gentle pace. They would speak together animatedly together often, sometimes we would be all together but I often made an effort to give Elena more space as I spoke to Marlow plenty during the day. Their friendship blossomed a great deal and Elena only occasionally would flirt, making Marlow blush and then laughing at him.

Elena and I made love intensely, very similarly to that first night. As I said, the door was never shut. Once or twice I caught Marlow ogling my girl but I have to hand it to him, he was the consummate gentleman. Then there was a shock. Casually after swimming, Marlow mentioned that he was thinking of getting his own apartment. He just said he needed his own space and stuff like that. I didn't really know what to say. I took him out for a drink that evening on the way home and we picked up some more cans on the way home. I texted Elena with the news and her response was not so positive. I told him how upset she was and that I didn't envy him. He kind of shifted around a bit and said how much he liked being here. With the lubrication of the beer when were back at the house he mentioned how he was needing some female attention. I laughed and made out like this explained everything and he got more into the subject. I texted Elena quietly, 'make sure u look sexy when u get home, ur man is crackin'. He didn't broach the subject of the house sex life but I did so myself telling him that I was a very happy man on that score. He nodded, shook his head and smiled self consciously.

"Don't be such an asshole Marlow," I jeered. "Sitting there all tongue tied. There are not many guys who don't eyeball my girl when they get the chance I don't think you're any different." He laughed and I raised a can to him and he raised his back.

"OK fair cop," he laughed, "but you know Elena's great, you know sexy and smart ... you're lucky!"

"Yup, I know."

"Man the whole fucking street knows you two are happy!!!"

"Eh?" I act a bit slow then get it, "Ha ha what can I say?"

"Nada man, nada." At that point Elena came home and slipped cunningly upstairs before coming to see us. She must have gotten my text. When she came downstairs she was wearing day clothes but perfect. A loose pair of white cotton trousers that showed the shape of her ass beautifully as they sat just lovely upon her hips and a white blouse that left her midriff open to the eye and was low cut. The white bra was thin and defined the shape of her nipples as she walked comfortably in bare feet. She walked over to me and slapped me hard, I ducked just in time and she passed me jumping onto the couch snuggling up to the surprised Marlow holding him tight and protectively.

"What was that for?" I yelled quite surprised,

"You must have done something! Why does Marlow want to leave?" I found it very arousing to see Elena practically sat on his lap like that, holding Marlow, her tiny petite foot upon his leg apparently restless but gentle caressing him as she held his head close to her. "What did he do Marlow?" she asked him "I'll get rid of him, you can stay!"

"I didn't do anything!"

"Yeah right" she turns back to Marlow, "what's the matter baby?" That's the first time she has called him 'baby', she's moving in now.

"Nothing, nothing," Marlow finally says finding it both very surprising and pleasant to find my petite wife climbing all over his frame.

"Nothing!" she screams, "I get a text saying my favourite man is leaving and you say there's nothing wrong!" she is playful but serious at the same time. She twists around to face me before I can cut in, "As long as Marlow is moving out then YOU are NOT my favourite man!" she twists around now fully on Marlow's lap as if by magic and puts her arms around his neck. "If you go you have to take me with you!" she says petulantly.

"What the fuck!" I cry,

" Hey hey hey," Marlow says trying to extricate himself suddenly thinking he may be in some kind of trouble... if only he knew.

"Don't you move doctor, nobody is going anywhere unless I get a decent explanation!" she admonishes him then glares at me her eyes sparkling. Her hand is caressing his thigh where she just playfully slapped it. I was later to discover that he started to get hard at the point he had tried to move. For this very reason she had made him stay put and as Elena had caressed him he had became harder and he knew she knew. I took a seat and relaxed.

"Marlow needs a place baby," I explained.

"Why?"

"You can't keep him here baby it's not your call," she sat in silence still stroking him gently.

"Well I'd like it to be," she said much more softly. "I'd miss him too much," she turned and looked at him and hugged him. "Daddy can we keep him" she said girlishly and giggled. Marlow was too overpowered to really take part in this.

"Marlow is not a dog sweet, that was urrm"

"Marley," volunteered Marlow.

"No, but he is almost as cute," pipped up Elena. I'm shaking my head at a loss.

"Baby, Marlow would like to have a place so he can pick up girls and stuff you know."

"Oh!" Elena was tangibly disappointed. She looked at him seriously as if he were breaking up with her, "You want other girls Marlow?" Marlow was confused. "I thought you were in love with me." Both Marlow and I look at each other, Marlow starts getting seriously tongue tied. I look at Elena who is still looking directly at Marlow, I shrug my shoulders in a, 'what-can-I-do way' at Marlow and break my look leaving him to answer Elena whilst I opened another beer.

"Erm, I erm," Marlow floundered.

"Well?" She held his gaze. "I mean I know you never said but you know with all those chats and stuff I thought you were just a little bit in love."

"Well of course I loved, erm erm," I feel sorry for him.

"Baby don't torture the poor man, you can't ask him that with me sat here, he doesn't know he's the subject of your school girl crush."

"What!" she jumps up and over at me in an instant. "You bastard, it's not," I skip out of the chair and get chased around the room. Her chest is heaving and she has a red face, "liar!" she says at me angrily over Marlow's head as I stand behind him. She looks down at him and blushes, she looks gorgeous. She finds herself again, "What self respecting girl wouldn't have a crush on him anyway, I bet half his students have!" She sticks her tongue out at me and crosses her eyes and flounces off to get a beer. The room calms down. Marlow finally breaks his silence,

"Gee, you guys are pretty crazy," he murmurs looking from Elena to I.

"I'm not crazy Marlow," I respond and smile. "Another beer?"

"Yeah sure, erm I'm glad you are OK, I mean you know!" I pass him the beer.

"Marlow, I keep telling her she should come swimming with us because she's always asking me what you look like, this is not news to me," I laugh. Elena glares at me. Marlow's eyes almost pop out. I laugh more.

"You! Ha! You only don't describe him because he is sexier than you!" she flings the insult across the room.

"Most certainly he is baby," I counter.

"Damn right he is!" she stands, "Marlow can you stand up please next to my husband, come come," she pulls him up. He stands, a good couple of inches taller than me. Night is falling and we can see our reflections quite clearly in the dark glass before us. Both of us in T-Shirts but Marlow fills his. "Do you mind if we do a little comparison my love," she snaps at me,

"knock yourself out baby," I answer lazily, relaxed.

"You do as you're told!" she tells Marlow firmly but softly,

"Yes Mam" he says.

"Now let's see, which one of you is more handsome", she holds each face and looks at us appraisingly. "I love you baby but you are an ugly fucker you know." I nod knowingly, she does the same with Marlow, she touches his face gently, allowing her thumb to trace his lips, "nice big lips" she murmurs, "now those lips are made for kissing" she announces but she moves down to shoulders. Marlow's are broad and muscular, she touches them and makes a point of measuring the difference between us both. "I'm afraid you lose there baby" and she lifts my arms and looks at my hands. She puts our two hands together, "big thick and long fingers Marlow" she raises an eyebrow and says no more.

"Are you done?" I ask impatiently.

"Not really, I was just starting to enjoy myself, I mean as you have spilt the beans that I always wanted to see Marlow in his swimming trunks I don't see why I shouldn't get the chance ... especially if he's leaving anyway."

"But."

"Shuddup," she interrupts me. You're in enough trouble already if Marlow is leaving and Marlow wouldn't be so ungentlemanly as to not grant a lady a last request. Come on both of you, get them T-shirts and shorts off." I was pretty shocked by this but then remember I didn't know that Elena had felt Marlow's cock harden under her just a minute ago. Marlow was not as shy as you may think, he took his shirt off first. I guess he was confidant knowing that his body was a damned site better than mine. Not perturbed though, I did as I was bid. Standing in my boxers my cock was hardening too and I turned slightly, so that it would not be quite so obvious but Elena clocked it straight away. Marlow dropped his shorts and was wearing briefs and he was practically bursting out of it. "Oh my!" Elena exhaled, looking him up and down. "I'm sorry baby but there is no competition," Elena said swooning although she still let one hand stroke my chest as she paid all other attention to Marlow. She glanced down at my cock now poking its head out of my boxer shorts. "Allen loves me a lot Marlow, don't you love me some too?" she let her finger nails trace down his body. He nods his head. "I really love chatting to you Marlow, I think you are a really lovely man, intelligent and sexy," she leaned forwards and kissed him lightly on the chest, "very sexy". She turns to me, "Allen do you love me?" you let your hand drop towards my cock.

"Yes baby, course I love you."

"Do you mind if Marlow loves me too?"

"No."

"You hear that Marlow?, Allen doesn't mind." She lets her fingers trace around the edge of his briefs. "Do you want to move out and get a place so you can pick up girls Marlow?"

"I only wanted to move out because I wanted you," he blurts out, looking over at me, Elena pulls him down by the neck and kisses him deeply on the lips, he responds but remains rooted to the spot.

"You wanted me?" she backs off from him and comes to me and begins stroking me gently again.

"Yes", she never breaks her gaze from him nor he from her as she slowly lowers herself in front of me and hooks my boxers over my cock and down my legs.

"How much did you want me?" she softly asks him, slowly standing again and gently pulling back the foreskin on my erect ready cock.

"I thought, I thought," he looks at me nervously.

"Allen is OK Marlow baby, say what's on your mind."

"I thought I was falling in love with you and I wouldn't stand it anymore," Elena smiled her eyes sparkling. "I'd be very happy Marlow if you stayed, do you think you could do that?"

"Yes."

"Allen, do you mind if Marlow stays?"

"No, not at all." Elena smiles again even more wolfishly.

"Shall we finish the comparisons Marlow?" and she raises her eyebrows and casts a downwards glance. Marlow takes off his underwear, it's about the same length as mine but it is a thick monster. She moves towards him and takes it in her hand making him good and hard before taking a step back. Delighted, you drink in both of us, "Are you my two boys then?" we nod eagerly. "Hubby one and hubby two," you point anointing us with our new names. You slowly take off your blouse then remove your trousers leaving you in your sexy underwear. "Allen, sit down," you indicate a seat. "You want me Marlow?" you ask coquettishly.