Loving Thyself and a Creampie Too!

Story Info
He enjoys her creampies and explores himself.
4.7k words
4.41
125.6k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,405 Followers

It had been a pretty typical day. That was until the ride home, that is.

It was raining outside and the tires on my car were getting old.

I entered this stretch of curvy road and I felt the car start to slide. I remember trying to regain control and then it was quiet.

I thought I was having a dream. I heard two doctors discussing a case. They were talking about a male victim of an automobile accident.

They said that he was lucky to be alive.

Apparently, the car had slid off the road and rolled over. The paramedics had to cut him out of the car. They said that his spine was broken but there was no paralysis.

I was wondering who that poor fellow was. Also, what did that have to do with me?

I woke, later on, and realized that the guy the doctors were talking about was me. I was on some serious pain medications and was delirious. My nurse told me that they were going to wean me off the real strong stuff.

I was pretty banged up but, as the days wore on, I began to feel a little better.

My girlfriend was coming up to see me today, and I hoped that she would make me feel even better.

I had been in the hospital for almost two weeks. Being a normal twenty five-year-old guy, I was getting very horny.

When Kathy finally showed up, I couldn't wait to see her.

"Hi sweet heart!" she said.

She looked great. I'll try and describe her to you.

Kathy was a year younger than I was. We had been together for over two years and she was definitely a wild one, especially in the bedroom.

She had long straight dark brown hair. Her eyes were hazel color. Her tits were of average size but her ass was absolutely amazing. When we went out, she would always wear a really short skirt to get my attention. Attached to that perfect ass of hers were some long legs and a pair of sexy feet.

Guess what she had on today? You guessed it, a skirt with some strappy heels and a short blouse.

I asked her if she was trying to kill me.

"Well, I know you've been cooped up here and thought you might like to look at something besides those old frumpy nurses."

I told her she looked awesome. She sat next to me and told me that she couldn't stay too long. She was going out with her girlfriends and had to leave when they called.

She asked me if I needed any thing before she had to leave.

I told her, "I could use a blow job."

"I bet you could. You know I would, but I don't want you to hurt your back."

I told her that if it hurt, I would tell her to stop. "What if someone sees us?"

I told her not to worry and pull the curtain.

"All right, but let me know when you're gonna cum. I'll make you cum on your belly and then go get you a wash cloth and clean you up. I'm not going out with cum breath."

I couldn't believe my luck. Kathy pulled the curtain shut. I was as hard as a rock, but a little nervous that it might hurt, too.

She dimmed the lights and came to the bed. She looked so sexy. She took off her heels and sat down.

Her skirt rode up her waist when she sat down and swung her leg up on the bed. I looked at her foot next to me. Her feet were something I always considered to be sexy.

"I had them done today. Do you like the nail polish?"

I reached over and picked it up.

"Didn't they do a good job?"

I was so turned on that I brought it to my face.

"You are a horny boy aren't you? Why don't you kiss my feet?"

I opened my mouth and sucked her big toe. It tasted salty at first and then began to lick all the others.

She would giggle when I must have tickled her but mostly she just enjoyed watching me get off on sucking her feet for her.

"You're such a good boy when you haven't cum for a while. I'll let you lick the others when you get home along with something else. But we have to hurry up and take care of you, before someone bothers us."

She pulled her foot away and leaned forward to my crotch.

"Here I go. If it hurts, just tell me to stop, okay?"

Then I felt her hand on my gown. As she raised it up, my swollen cock bobbed in the cold air-conditioned room. Her soft hand gently massaged my balls.

"That looks delicious. Let's see how it tastes."

She bent over and licked just the tip of my cock. I moaned with pleasure.

When took her other hand and gently pumped it up and down, she asked, "Does anything hurt yet?"

I moaned and told her to please suck on it.

She smiled and began again.

I looked down as she opened her shiny wet lips and extended her tongue again. When it made contact with my cock, it throbbed and I thought I might lose it.

"Easy does it. I want you to enjoy this."

She began licking me again. She was swirling her tongue around the head and continued to gently pump the shaft.

It felt so good. I wondered how anything could feel any better than this.

Then she moved her hand away. I watched her open her mouth open wider and then slide even further down over my cock.

I was truly in heaven. It had been over two weeks since I came last. She was truly an angel.

She began bobbing her head up and down. I reached down and began to run my fingers through her hair.

She looked up and told me to stop that because she was going out.

She resumed her sucking and I fought to behave and not grab her head again.

She began sucking real hard on the up stroke and pretty soon I knew I was going to cum.

I began to thrusting my hips and every time I'd thrust, it felt like my back was stiff. It didn't hurt, but I can't explain it. It was just stiff.

Kathy was sucking me even deeper now and began massaging my balls again. I knew I couldn't last anymore as the semen welled up in my cock.

Just as I was about to tell her to pull me out of her mouth, we heard a knock on the door.

"It's Doctor Jones, can I come in?"

I knew I couldn't cum on my belly anymore, it would be humiliating. So I yelled for him to hang on.

Kathy had frozen from being surprised and I couldn't hold back any more. I was desperate and had to cum.

So I grabbed her head and held it tight. I knew she's be pissed but what could I do?

Then I buried myself in her warm wet mouth with one thrust and felt a pop in my back.

As I exploded a week's worth of semen in her mouth, I wondered if I had re-injured something too.

I could tell Kathy was really pissed. She was twisting her head around, but I held it tight and unloaded my hot sticky jism between her pretty red lips.

"I need to come in now."

The last contractions in my cock had finally ended. So, I let go of her head. She sat up and pulled my gown down for me.

The doctor flipped on the light. The curtain was still closed.

I said, "I'm just saying good night to my girl friend and giving her a kiss good night, Doc."

He opened the curtain that divided the room as Kathy played her part in this deception and moved up to kiss me good bye.

"You're very lucky to have such a beautiful girl friend," he said.

I said thank you to him. Kathy still hadn't said anything and I figured she was still pissed at me.

She leaned over and kissed me. Her lips were warm and soft and I was truly in love with her.

She surprised me with the passion of her kiss. When she pushed her tongue into my mouth, it was very forceful. I wondered why she was behaving like this.

Then I felt a warm, thick substance begin to enter my mouth. What was going on?

The doctor saw our kiss and said to the nurse, "They make a beautiful couple."

I realized that she was feeding me the same semen that I had just blasted into her mouth.

That bitch was evil.

It poured into my mouth. When she pulled away, I'm sure she saw the horrified look on my face.

She whispered, "Swallow it, before they see."

I was helpless. I knew I couldn't let them see me with a mouthful of semen. So I told myself to just get it over with.

Swallowing it quickly didn't help. The cum was hot and burned my throat as it slid down and its size was immense. Its tasted salty, but I decided that it really wasn't that bad.

"Young lady, you need to go," the doctor said.

"Bye sweet heart. I'm glad I was able to cheer you up."

She left and I could hear her laughing as she went out the door.

"My, what a happy young woman," he remarked.

As I swallowed the remnants of the semen in my mouth, I thought, "Yes she is."

The doctor began his exam on me. When he concluded, he seemed puzzled.

"How does your back feel?"

I told him that it felt much better.

"I'm gonna send you for an MRI tomorrow. I've never seen anything like this."

I got nervous, and he saw this on my face.

"Don't worry, it's a good thing, I promise."

I believed him. I slept like a baby that night.

Kathy called me in the morning to apologize for the snowball.

"I was pissed and wanted to get even. Besides, I always wanted to do that to a guy. Now you know what it's like to swallow a big mouthful of hot cum. You should have seen the look on your face."

She started to laugh and really enjoy herself. So I admitted to her that it wasn't that bad and she shouldn't complain about the taste anymore.

"Really, if it's so good then I'm gonna make you eat my pussy the next time we have sex."

I said, "Big deal. I always eat your pussy."

"Not after we had sex you haven't."

Just then the transporter came in and announced we were going to get the MRI done.

I told Kathy, "It's a deal".

I had to go and I hung up the phone. I was wondering if she was serious about what she had just said. I was getting turned on just thinking about it.

After the MRI, they wheeled me back to my room. I felt great. I stood up and didn't have any pain.

So I decided to test my flexibility, too. When I bent over, there wasn't any pain and I felt really loose. It was weird. I straightened up and walked to the door.

I heard my doctor tell another doctor that he had never seen this before.

My spine had developed a short-term flexibility, somehow. They talked and figured it would only last a few more days until everything tightened back up.

They came in my room and explained my situation. They assured me that my back was strong and that I would be discharged in the morning. They told me to be careful and not over extend my back.

After they left, I called Kathy. I told her to arrange to pick me up in the morning. She said she couldn't wait.

"I haven't felt your tongue in weeks and I'm so horny. Will you suck my toes again, too? I found that to be very sexy."

She kept talking dirty to me. When I finally hung up the phone, I was hard as a rock. I figured I'd just go jerk off, because I wouldn't see her till tomorrow.

I didn't want to have someone walk in on me, so I went into the bathroom.

I shed my gown and looked down at my cock. I was still as hard as a rock after my phone call with Kathy.

I looked around and thankfully there was a bottle of hand lotion on the sink. But when I grabbed it, it fell on the floor. I carefully bent over to pick it up and it slipped further back between my legs.

I tried to reach back a little more without hurting myself and was astounded that I was able to reach way back and grab it without any problem.

The doctor had said that I would be really flexible for a couple of days. I just couldn't believe how much.

I knew instantly what was next. I was going to try something I had tried many times as a teenager but found impossible as most men have.

I was going to try and blow myself.

I was staring straight at my cock and it was only an inch from my face. I swear I could feel its heat.

I sat down on the toilet. I was nervous.

I bent forward and waited for the point, where it always became impossible for me to reach my cock.

Instead, there it was throbbing in my face and touching my lips. It looked larger this close up. The veins were bulging and it seemed to be very thick. I decided to see if I could do it.

I opened my mouth and reached out with my tongue. That's when I felt my own cock.

My boyhood dream was now a reality.

I leaned in some more. There wasn't any discomfort in my back or neck, as was always the case before. So I did what my girlfriends, over the years, had done for me. I opened my mouth wide.

This was beyond strange.

As I closed my mouth around it, I knew what Kathy must feel like to have my cock in her mouth. It felt weird.

Its bulbous, mushroom like head, had a rubbery texture to it. As it slid across my tongue, I could feel it pulsating.

Man, did it also feel good.

I started sucking and bobbing my head. I was fascinated by this.

I decided on a nice, slow rhythm at first. I sucked on the head and then would slide it in as deep as far as I could. Slowly, I picked up my speed.

This was feeling awesome and I knew I couldn't hold out forever. My balls were getting full and I felt my cock begin to throb wildly in my mouth. It felt weird.

I knew if I kept this up, I would cum soon. I was afraid to let go in my mouth because it might taste gross. So I slowed down again while I tried to make up my mind.

I sucked slowly up and down on my throbbing shaft for another ten minutes. As I marveled at how comfortable my back felt, I pondered my approaching orgasm and what to do with the load.

Then it dawned on me; I had been giving myself the longest and best blowjob of my life.

I had been sucking my own cock for nearly a half an hour. I was holding back my orgasm, and this was becoming impossible. I knew when the time came, it was gonna be a flood.

I had to decide if I was going to cum in my mouth or not. This was an insane dilemma, which I'm sure very few men have ever had to make.

Every guy wants to blast into a warm wet mouth, but not his own. But as you probably figured, my hard cock decided it for me.

I felt myself giving off little spurts of semen. This tasted sweeter than the other night. I needed to cum real bad, by now. I had been holding back a long time. So I told myself to go for it.

I began to suck myself really hard. I knew how to make myself feel good and it was evident by the throbbing in my mouth.

I bobbed my head as fast as I could. I felt its mushroom head expand even more in my mouth.

This is what Kathy must feel.

Then I felt my cum begin to race into my cock. I held it back, until it became impossible.

This is where Kathy would usually pull me out and start to stroke me.

There was no turning back. I had thoroughly primed my cock with semen for the last half hour and I was about to feast on it.

Just as if I was buried in some chick's mouth, I plowed my cock as deep as I could into mine. I almost gagged as I came.

My cock pulsated wildly with each ejaculation. Wave after wave of hot jism blasted across my tongue. It felt so good.

Man oh man, it didn't stop. I never thought I could cum so much. As the hot juice filled my mouth, I did what Kathy has done occasionally and something I had begged all of my girlfriends to do. I swallowed a mouthful of my semen.

It felt magical to be cumming into a warm and wet sucking mouth, even if it was my own.

As my balls drained themselves into my belly, I had to swallow again. It was delicious.

When I was finished, I sat up and felt no pain. I looked down at my cock. It felt no pain either. I began to laugh. I was proud of myself. I was pretty good at this.

If I only had a few days of this, my cock and I would be very busy.

Busy I was. I was up all night.

Kathy picked me up the next morning. Before she came, the doctor explained to me how the back would be completely healed in about one to two weeks. I would probably lose this strange flexibility. I hoped that it wouldn't.

So I had to think of a plan to use this to my advantage. I was going to tell her that I was going to give her all the cunnilingus she could ever want for the two weeks.

Best of all, I didn't want anything in return. She always said that I was selfish and I hoped this would change her mind about me.

When I sprung it on her, I thought she would try to talk me out of it. On the contrary, she loved it. She didn't believe that I could do it and not ask her for anything in return.

"You're gonna give me as much tongue as I want and not expect anything in return for two weeks? That's every girls dream. It's a deal, and I'm gonna hold you to it. By the way, you look really tired. Didn't you sleep well last night?"

I told her that some prick kept waking me up.

"I'm sorry."

When we got home I held true to our agreement. She became very demanding; I must have sucked her pussy four times a day during those two weeks.

She thought she was so smart. What she didn't know was that I was receiving the best blowjobs I had ever had during this stretch. My cock was buried half way down my throat while she was gone.

Unfortunately, the doctor was right. Almost to the day, I lost the ability to get near my cock again. The party was over.

Now was the time to see if my plan would hatch.

That night, Kathy came home from her job and blew me a kiss. She told me she was going to get a shower.

"I want to be nice and fresh for your mouth. I don't know why, but all this cunnilingus has made me want even more. I'm so horny for it all the time."

When she came out, she was wearing a T-shirt with nothing else. I was lying on my back, sitting up. She got on the bed and stood up. She walked over to me and was smiling.

"I missed you so much today. Did you miss me too?"

My plan worked perfect.

I said, "I can't wait to eat you".

She smiled and raised her t-shirt. Then she lowered her beautiful pussy to my mouth. She had shaved her pubic hair off completely.

"Oooh, that feels wonderful."

She tasted wonderful too.

"I shaved for you tonight. Do you like it?"

I said, "I love your pussy."

As I ate her to her first orgasm, I felt myself getting hard as a rock.

After she came, she noticed it too.

"You want to try it tonight? It's been a long time for you and you've somehow kept your promise."

I nodded and she straddled my waist. Suddenly she stopped.

"Maybe we should extend your deal another two weeks."

"No," I begged her, "please fuck me."

She never said a word. Instead, she slid her pussy down over my cock. I felt its warmth and wetness. I realized what I had been missing.

"Ahh...This feels good, too. But I'm still craving your tongue."

She began a nice, slow rocking motion. I pulled off her t-shirt and began to massage her tits. Soon, she began to pick up her speed and began bouncing on my cock.

Her tits bounced up and down with her as she impaled herself on my aching rod. We were both became drenched in sweat. Her pussy was dripping; it had been a long time since either of us had been fucked and this was animalistic.

I felt my cum shift and it begin to race to my cock. I tried to hold back but I couldn't.

I reached up and grabbed her hips. I planted her squarely on my cock as I buried my seed deep inside her.

"No!" she yelled.

She looked surprised.

"I was so close. You've gotten me used to having two orgasms with your tongue. Why don't you eat me and make me cum?"

If she was surprised when I came, you should have seen her face now. I lifted her hips up and slid underneath her till my face was even with her crotch.

The smell of her pussy was overpowering. I could see that her thighs and crotch were covered with sweat and cum. Also, her pussy lips were hanging wide open and her clit was exposed.

Best of all, my cum was beginning to drip out of her opening. I could look way up inside of her and she was full of my milky cum.

She cocked her head at me and said, "What are you doing? I was just kidding."

I buried my tongue in her crotch. Her eyes bugged out wide from shock and surprise.

She groaned, "Oh no...Stop!"

Instead, I pushed my tongue in her, as deep as I could. It was so hot and soupy in there. I could feel the semen I had just deposited with my tongue.

cpluver
cpluver
1,405 Followers
12