Loving to Like Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,349 Followers

Next to Nelson, Molly was working on exposing Alex while he did the same thing to her. It was clumsy and a bit funny to watch them working so fervently to undress the other while Alex insisted on keeping his lips on Molly's lips. Karen ignored the wrestling match, allowing Nelson to finish undressing her while she pulled at Troy's clothes. He did most of his undressing for her, but the end result was the same, the five of them were naked and excited.

"Mm, that looks too," Karen said, stroking Troy's cock. She glance at Nelson. "Maybe you want to..."

Nelson shook his head. "Isn't it enough that I'm willing to let him do you?"

"Do it, baby," Molly said from across the couch. "Show Karen how good you suck cock."

Troy felt the weight of four pairs of eyes on him. He was as hard as either of the guys, but why? Alex had Molly caressing and teasing him. Nelson had Karen doing the same. But Troy? Karen had admired his hard cock, but why was he hard? He could lie to himself, telling himself he was hard because seeing Molly and Karen naked got to him, but he knew that wasn't what made his cock ache and strain. Closer to the truth were Molly's words, he thrilled hearing her tell him to suck cock. Her words made his cock pulse and throb. He glanced at Karen, still stroking his cock, did she catch the way he throbbed? Could she guess what he was about to do excited him?

Slipping past Karen's smooth, tanned legs, he knelt in front of Nelson. He glanced at the line-up on the couch. Karen stroked her boyfriend. Molly did the same to her ex-boyfriend. Both women looked eager, hungry with lust. Pushing Nelson's knees farther apart, he slid his hands up the other man's hairy thighs, watching Karen's hand easing up and down his curved shaft. "He loves blowjobs. Do it fast and sloppy," she told him. She looked up at her boyfriend. "And don't you dare hold back, you fuck. I know how fast you can cum when need to."

"For you," Nelson qualified. Troy took that as challenge, though he hesitated for a moment a longer before adding his hand to Nelson's shaft. Together, he stroked his cock with Karen. Seeing her dark, olive toned hand next to his was thrilling. He rubbed Nelson's furry balls. Nelson had big, full feeling balls. "Okay, that feels pretty good," Nelson told his girlfriend, leaning in and kissing her. Troy looked past Alex to Molly, seeing Alex was watching him, and seeing Molly's hand moving up and down Alex's long, hard fuckstick. Molly licked her lips. She was fingering herself. She nodded for him to do it.

Troy moved his hand from Nelson's prick to Karen's darkly tanned, smooth thigh. Nelson was fingering her pussy, but touching a woman made Troy feel less gay. Opening his mouth, he started sucking cock, doubling the number of cocks that had passed his lips.

He didn't look around to see what the reaction was for the other people in the room. He heard Molly sigh and Karen gasp, that was enough. Instead, he focused on what he was doing. Nelson's cock felt different than Alex's. Nelson wasn't as fat. He smelled different, though it was a still a clean smell, it wasn't as perfumed as Alex. The left hand curve to Nelson's prick made it easier for Troy to look towards Molly as he sucked, though he didn't. Not at first. At first, he closed his eyes and sucked. His lips and tongues exploring the textures and shapes of Nelson inside his mouth.

"Fuck, he's good," Nelson said. He sounded surprised.

Karen's hand caressed Troy's cheek as she leaned in for a better look. Opening his eyes, Troy looked up at her, could she see the smile in his eyes? "You look good doing that," she told him. She watched a bit longer before turning her head to kiss Nelson. Between kisses, she admonished him a second time. "Don't hold back. I want to feel you cum in his mouth."

Troy bounced his lips off Karen's stroking hand. He felt her pulling on her man's prick. He felt the skin of Nelson's cock moving beneath his lips and tongue. "He loves to swallow," Molly said and Karen jerked Nelson harder and faster.

"Do it," Karen purred. Troy didn't know if she was talking to him or Nelson. It didn't matter. Troy was 'doing it' and from the way Nelson's prick was swelling, Nelson would soon be doing it, too.

"Oh yeah," Nelson groaned and Troy felt his cock swelling stiffer, fuller. He felt Nelson's balls growing tighter, pulling closer to his body as he moved closer to his orgasm.

"Do it, Troy. Eat that cum," Molly coached, her voice low and sultry. "Eat it, fag-boy." It wasn't possible for Troy to double his efforts, Nelson was enjoying the best Troy had to offer, but feeling his personal thrill double was possible. Troy felt his cock throbbing and swelling with Nelson's. Troy wouldn't come without help; self-help or otherwise, but the thrill was just as intense. He looked at Molly, looking past her hand bouncing up and down Alex's long shaft. He saw the passion in her eyes. "Hurry," she told him. "I've got another load waiting for you."

Troy moaned around Nelson's cock. Short of jerking off, moaning was the only tool he had to ease the aching need of his prick. He gave that heat to Nelson, sucking harder, faster, and remembering Karen's suggestion, drooling on Nelson. It was enough. Nelson groaned, "Oh yeah!" and his semen splashed against the roof of Troy's mouth.

"Do it, baby," Karen said, pumping hard and fast on his cock. "Fill his mouth with your cum."

Troy knew Nelson didn't need the encouragement, but it added to the moment. Nelson's orgasm was full, thick, and coated Troy's tongue. He felt his heart racing and his cock throbbing to keep up the pace. Troy knew he wanted this, he wanted every drop of cum Nelson had to offer and he didn't stop until he felt Nelson shiver and tap out. "Enough," Nelson said, his voice a weak sigh as his spent body relaxed.

"Fuck, that was hot," Karen said, again caressing Troy's cheek. "Did he taste good?" Troy nodded, embarrassed to admit he liked it and embarrassed to acknowledge he wanted more.

"Look how hard he is," Molly said. She didn't mean Alex, though he was hard and needy looking. She meant Troy. Holding her hand out to him, she pulled him towards her and Alex, joining him on the floor. As he moved between Alex's legs, Karen slipped between Alex and Nelson. The women perched themselves on the couch, leaning over Alex to watch. "Suck him," Molly told him.

Karen was stroking Alex's cock. "So big," she purred. "Wish she would feed me cock like this."

Alex looked pleased at the attention. His big dick was swollen and throbbing. Its head a dark, angry purple-red with his need. "Enjoy," he told Troy with a smirk on his face.

Troy felt a sting of humiliation. What he was about to do was wrong. It was gay. The line between him and Brian was gone. So why was his cock so hard? Why did feel so good to have these two women pressed close, watching with eager, lust-filled eyes? Why did he want to do it? He knew he wasn't gay. He was a man's man. He watched sports on TV and could quote archaic stats with the best of them. He could out run, out drink, and out fuck Alex and his big dick. But he was the one on his knees. He was the one opening his mouth. He was the one who wanted to feel a second splash of semen in his mouth.

The moment his mouth touched Alex, Molly teased him. "You are such a fag for me," she said. And he knew she was right. For her, he was willing to be a fag. He looked at her, seeing the joyful sparkle in her eyes. "Suck it," she told him, pressing on the back of his head. "Suck that big cock you fucking fag."

"He's so hard," Karen said, still pulling on Alex. To reach her hand, Troy needed to take Alex much deeper in his mouth than had to do with Nelson, but he did it. He made sure he did it. If she moved her hand, he could have gone deeper, too. He didn't think he could deep throat Alex's big dick, but he wanted to try. He pulled Karen's hand away. "Oh wow," she said when she saw why.

"Take it, fag. Take it all," Molly cheered. "Suck that dick for me. Suck it!"

Troy put Karen's hand back on the bottom part of Alex's shaft. He didn't mind. Her hand gave him a good spot for bouncing his lips. He felt the size difference between Alex and Nelson. And his tongue recognized the familiar terrain of Alex's prick. Pressing his tongue against the sensitive underside, he worked the man with determination.

Unable or unwilling to hold back, it didn't matter to Troy which is was, Alex moaned, his cock throbbed, and his first spray of semen shot inside Troy's mouth. As he had last night, as he had with Nelson, Troy did all he could to coax and milk the man's orgasm for every drop he had to offer. He felt Alex's seed coating his tongue, reveling in it like a cocksucking slut, never wasting a drop of it as the women did in porn movies when the men came on their faces instead of inside their mouths.

Troy pulled away, filling triumphant. Gay or not, he didn't care.

"Fuck me," Karen begged, moving to the couch between the two other men. "Fuck me now." She held her arms out to Troy, who gave Molly a quick glance. Molly nodded. He was too excited to last, but he didn't care and from the horny, desperate look in Karen's eyes, she didn't care either. He moved in front of her, having to lean over her to get his swollen cock angled low enough to slip inside her pussy. Her pussy was warm, wet, and tight. As he slide inside of her, she grabbed his face, pulling his mouth to hers and she kissed him as wetly as her pussy felt.

There was stroking to Troy's fucking, but he didn't know how much nor cared. He was too excited to care. His cock felt on a hair trigger. He felt Karen's pussy clenching around his prick, welcoming the intrusion. He had time to grab her tits, both of them. With eager hands, he kneaded her twin globes that attracted so much attention. That was all he had. He came, erupting inside of her with a need fueled by name calling and cocksucking. Panting, he rested on top of her for a moment before pulling away to give her more space to breath. "Thanks," he mumbled to her. He glanced at Nelson, "Okay?"

Nelson nodded, saluting him with a beer. "You earned that, dude. She feels good, don't she?"

Spent, Troy nodded and rocked back on his heels, knowing that if he had missed and fucked the cushions of the couch instead of Nelson's girlfriend, it would have been enough for him. Pussy was better, but he wasn't fooling himself. What Karen said next, though, surprised him and sent a charge through the room.

"Now eat me," she said.

Troy gave her a startled looked. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. It's called a cream pie. You like cum so much? Eat it."

He looked between her legs, seeing her gaped pussy still open from his fucking, and he saw her working her muscles. He saw a rivulet of his semen leaking from her pink opening. There was another contraction and more began to ooze. "Do it," Molly told him, still kneeling on the floor. "You fucked her, you clean her."

On auto-pilot, Troy leaned forward, not believing he was doing it until he pressed his lips against Karen's pussy. He tasted her, but he tasted himself, too. He tasted the mix of their temporary lovemaking and it tasted good. He knew how to eat pussy. Alex might have earned a reputation with his Molly, but Troy still felt confident about his skills.

"Eat it all," Karen told him, creating another push with her pussy. Troy tasted the result on his tongue. His orgasm had been big, fueled by heat and passion. He snaked a finger beneath his chin, pushing it inside of her and feeling her contracting again. Adding a second finger, he poked her a felt the mixture of their lovemaking sliding down his fingers like warm syrup. He shoved his two fingers into her mouth. What was good for him was good for her, too. Karen agreed, holding his wrist as she sucked his two fingers as if they were a skinny prick being offered.

"You are such a fag," Alex told him.

Troy wasn't sure why it bothered him to hear Alex say that. Maybe it was because Alex was Molly's ex. Maybe because Alex had nothing to do with why Troy was doing it. Maybe because Alex was a man and it felt different coming from him. He didn't know, but he had the means to prove otherwise. He adjusted how he was licking Karen, focusing as much on the stiff bud of her clitoris as he did chasing down the semen leaking from her pussy. He swirled his tongue around Karen's clit, caressing it up and down and side to side. He paid attention to how she reacted, hearing her moan when he flickered his tongue up and down quickly. That's what he gave her. His tongue became an insistent buzz over her clit, caressing and flicking over it as he felt her tense, tense tighter, and finally felt her thrash as her orgasm crashed around her, rocking her body with waves of orgasmic contractions.

"Oh fuck," Karen moaned, staring down at him with a look of awe. "That was incredible."

"Not bad for a fag?" Troy asked, looking at Alex.

Karen missed Troy's jab at Alex. She was too busy cuddling up to her man. "Damn, baby, we need to get ourselves one of him," she told Nelson, kissing him and grabbing at his cock.

Troy moved out of the way, sitting on his coffee table. Molly leaned on his thigh, her hand moving between his legs to caress his cock. "You can suck that," he told her. She flashed him a happy grin before moving to do it. She had to kneel between Alex's legs to do it. Her mouth felt warm and wet around on his cock and he felt him need rising again. Troy smirked at Alex. "In a moment, I'm going to fuck Molly, too. Pretty gay, isn't it?" He pressed on the back of Molly's head, urging her to sucking him deeper. "Get hard and I'll suck you while I do it. We'll see who comes first, you, her, or me."

Alex scowled and wordlessly picked up his clothes. He dressed, tossed back the rest of his beer, and let himself out.

"I need this," Molly said, pulling her mouth away from Troy's renewed hard-on.

"And I need you," Troy said. She turned around, leaning across the cushions of the couch and offering him her pussy. Back on his knees, Troy slipped inside of her. Molly felt as delicious as always and they both watched Karen riding Nelson as they fucked. The thrill of fucking in together worked for all four of them and before long, there were orgasms all around.

Spent and breathless, the four of them lounged in Troy's living room. Karen asked what had happened to Alex. "Got too gay for him," Molly said and gave Troy a kiss on the cheek. Karen gave her a puzzled look, but didn't question her.

"His loss," was all Karen said.

They finished their beers between bathroom breaks. With tickets to a sold-out concert that night, Karen and Nelson needed to leave soon. "So, I think today set a new record for best day ever," Nelson reported, pulling on his clothes. Molly and Troy stayed naked.

"You were sexy as hell," Molly told him. "Thanks for playing along."

"Dude, you're more of a man than me. I don't think I would have done the shit you did today," he told Troy.

"Until I met this one, I never thought I'd do it either," Troy admitted. He pulled Molly close and kissed her. "Thanks for letting me have a turn with Karen."

Nelson scratched the back of his head. "You know, that was pretty hot, too. Wasn't sure how I would feel about it, but, I don't know. It was okay, you know?"

Troy nodded, remembering how excited he it made him to see Molly stroking Alex's cock. "Life is full of surprises."

He shook Nelson's hand and accepted a kiss from Karen before Molly gave them both a kiss good-bye. Once the door was shut, Molly smothered Troy with kisses. "You are the sexiest man alive," she said, grabbing at his crotch. "Feel," she insisted, pulling his hand to her pussy. He slipped a finger between her lips, feeling her wet and hot.

"Damn, baby."

"I know, right?"

With three orgasms behind him for the day, Troy wasn't sure how much more he head to offer her. His record remained six orgasms in a single day. Feeling her heat, he was ready to see if they would meet or exceed that number with another one.

*

Remember, comments, private messages, and votes are like applause for your authors. Whether it's this story or another one, let the author know how much you appreciate their efforts!

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,349 Followers
12