Loving to Like Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,345 Followers

"Yeah, okay," the waitress said, giving him a puzzled look. He and Molly visited Happy Hour often enough that the staff recognized them. He used the interruption, checking the time again. It was 6:03. There was no reason to doubt that Molly and her man friend were in her apartment by now. Were they naked yet? Did one of them need a bathroom visit or maybe they paused so she could introduce the cats to him. Or maybe they were in her bedroom already. Was that where they were going to do it? Troy wasn't sure. They used the bedroom most of the time, but not always. The first time they did it together had been at his place. He remembered they started on his couch before moving to the bedroom. Was that how they were doing it? Sitting on her couch, kissing and groping before retiring to the bedroom for the main event.

"Everything okay?" the waitress asked, sitting down a new drink for him. She was cute; strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, and a splattering of freckles across the bridge of her nose. She eased into the booth across from him. It wasn't the first time she had sat down on the job. Several times she had spent a moment sharing a joke with him and Molly.

"Everything's great," he promised, pulling his drink close.

"Look, it's none of my business, but I could have sworn I saw her leave with some other guy. Did you two break-up or something?"

"Oh, fuck no," Troy laughed, realizing how strange it probably looked. "Just a friend of hers."

"Damn special friend," the waitress said with a glance out the window. Had she seen them kissing in the parking lot, too? Troy read her name tag, embarrassed that he was too distracted to remember her name off the top of his head. Seeing "Patricia" written on the tag, he remembered she preferred to be called "Trish" or "Tricia."

"Just a game we're playing, Trish," he said, stealing a glance at his phone. 6:06. They had to be doing something by now. Kissing at least.

"I like games," she said, offering a smile. "Hold on to that thought, okay?" She got up to service a couple of her tables. Slow on the uptake, Troy realized Trish was flirting with him. He laughed at himself. What were the odds? He watched her working her tables. She was slim and attractive, doable if he wasn't in a relationship. She kept glancing at him as she worked, smiling when she did. Any doubts he had about her flirting with him vanished when she returned to the booth and sat next to him. "Okay, so tell me more about this game."

"It's sort of out there."

"Must be for her to kiss him like that," she said, giving the window another nod and confirming what he had guessed. She tilted her head to side, looking at him for a second. "Is this a game anyone can play?" She lowered her eyes, giving him another sly smile.

"It's pretty kinky," he warned.

She laughed, it was a sweet sound. "I work in a bar, I can handle kinky."

Sipping his drink, Troy glanced at the time. It was 6:15. If his guess was right, clothes were coming off. Why wait? Molly hadn't played it coy with him, whomever he was. For all he knew, they were fucking already. Would Molly do him more than once or would he be a one-shot wonder? Maybe it was his hard-on or the way Tricia smiled at him, Troy didn't know, but he told her the truth. "Molly took him back to her place to fuck him."

"And?" Tricia asked, flutter her long eyelashes at him. "What about you?"

"I'm going to sit here and wait for her to call to say she's done."

"And?" the pretty strawberry blonde insisted.

Feeling himself blushing, Troy told her the truth. "And then I'm going to show up to play clean-up."

"So you're a cuckold," Tricia said, offering a name to things that Troy hadn't considered. "Do you have a really small dick, too?"

Troy laughed. "No, I don't think so."

"Can I feel?"

"Go for it," he said, deciding it didn't matter. Molly was busy fucking another man, what difference did it make if Tricia copped a feel?

"Oh damn," she purred. "Okay, now I'm wet as hell." She nodded at his cell phone, leaving her hand in his lap. "How much longer before she calls?"

"Don't know."

"How long does it usually take?"

Another laugh. "Don't know. This is sort of our first time."

"But you like the idea."

"Obviously," he said, nodding at her hand.

"Yeah, sorry," she said, pulling her away. "Well, if she can cuckold you, she's damn a fine woman. Does she go both ways?"

"She has."

"Tell her, if she's ever interested, I do, too. I know it's not the same, but... well, you know." She slipped out of the booth, leaving him with another invitation. "We should party some time."

"I'll tell her," Troy promised and sipped his drink, marveling at how interesting his life had become. He looked again at clock, seeing it was closing in on 6:30. How much more time would they need? That was when he phone rang. It was Molly.

"Do you have your key with you?" she asked. Two months ago when she had to go on an overnight trip, she had given him a key so he could check on her cats. When he tried to give it back to her, she told him to keep it. He told her did. "Hurry," she said, hanging up.

Troy left money on beneath his drink. "Have fun!" Trish called as he rushed out of the bar and faced the longest four minute drive he had ever experienced. Along the way, he swore he passed a car that looked as if it belonged to her friend. He smiled, happy that hadn't waited to call him. Her mystery man must have just shut the door when she called.

Letting himself inside her apartment, he followed the trail of her clothes that led to her bedroom. He passed her scrub top, bra, scrub bottoms, and finally her panties before reaching her open door. She laid on her back, her knees bent. Seeing her laying like would have excited him on any day, especially since he could tell she was excited. Her nipples were hard and the room smelled of sex. Her ponytail was gone and her hair was messy. "He came so fast, I made him do it twice," she told him. Troy looked between her legs, seeing freshly fucked pussy still puffy and swollen. A drop of semen had dripped down from it. He moved towards her, but she stopped him. "Let me see how hard you are first," she said.

Frustrated and eager, Troy pulled off his clothes, throwing them in a heap. His hard cock throbbed, its head purple and angry looking with need. "Eat me," she told him.

Troy crouched on her bed, pressing his mouth against her pussy. He smelled her but tasted him.

"Do it, fag," she said, wrapping her legs around his back and tangling her fingers in his hair. "Eat that freshly fucked pussy. He was so fucking hard. I told him, 'I just want to fuck, nothing else.' And that's what we did. Twice. Two loads for you, cumslut." That was all the story Molly could manage before she had her first orgasm with Troy. Her contractions pushed more semen from her pussy. He kept eating her, for the taste of the man who had fucked her, for her, and for himself. She came again and was panting when she told him, "Now you fuck me."

Troy couldn't remember being as excited as he felt at that moment. It rivaled how he had felt with Karen and surpassed it. He stretched out on top of her, pushing his cock inside of her. He felt her pussy clamping down around him like a Chinese Finger Trap. He remembered hearing once that dogs could get stuck together and he guessed this was how that might feel. He pushed and pulled his cock in and out of her pussy. Molly grabbed his head, pressing her lips against his and her tongue inside his mouth. He came within moments, unable to hold back his aching need.

"Oh fuck, now you have to clean me again, cumslut," she said, a happy smile on her face.

Troy didn't hesitate. He returned his face between her legs, licking and sucking at her sex and tasting himself and her. Still hard, he left after her next orgasm, replacing his mouth with his prick a second time within ten minutes of arriving at her apartment. With more control, he fucked her slower, enjoying the way her pussy felt. She didn't try to clench down around his shaft, aftershocks of her orgasm did that for her. They kissed as they fucked.

"You taste good with pussy and cum on your tongue," she told him, reaching between their legs and grabbing at his balls. Troy flashed a smile before kissing her again. In time, he came, repeated the process of eating her afterwards, and then had to wait for her to catch her breath before they could talk.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "Please tell me that was as hot for you as it was for me."

"Hotter," he promised, kissing her as he spooned next to her.

"You're the best," she told him. "I mean, at going down me." She giggled. "Well, I mean, in general, too, but I just wanted to set that record straight."

Laying in her bed, they talked through their sensations. Molly made had fun at her erstwhile lover's expense, describing how excited he was and how apologetic when his first orgasm happened so soon. Troy shared his story about Tricia at the bar, the word she had assigned to him (cuckold), and her interest in both of them. Molly went from jealous to accepting and landing on intrigued by the time he finished.

"Is cuckold something I should call you?" she asked.

Troy shrugged. "I don't know the idiomatic uses of it. We might have to look it up. I'm not even sure if it applies, since we're not married."

"But I like it. Not as much as fag or cumslut, but it's nice for it have a name."

Missing their chance at the buffet during Happy Hour, they raided her kitchen, naked, happy, and fascinated with the future they faced together. Troy felt the pull to reveal his last secret but didn't. Not yet. Still too soon.

Remember, feedback, votes, and private messages are like applause for your authors. Show your love to encourage more!

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,345 Followers
12