Loving to Like Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,354 Followers

"Close," Molly said, pointing the camera at him. "Strip for me, baby. I want some pictures of you." They spent the next half an hour with her posing him from clothed to naked and hard. They laughed as she worked his camera, teasing him like a fake fashion photographer in a movie. "That's it, baby, work it," she'd say. "Show it to them. Now be fierce. Be angry. Be sad..." After a couple dozen shots of him naked, she pulled the camera away. "I know what the problem is, too much hair."

"Excuse me?" Troy asked, surprised. Aside from a bit of hair around his nipples, Troy was smooth. Down below, he kept things well groomed, a look (and feel) she had never complained about before.

"No, I think I want all this gone," she said, caressing his cock and balls. "All of it."

Following him in the bathroom, she used the camera to document Troy shaving away his pubic hair. Several times, Molly ran her hands over his freshly bared skin, inspecting to make sure it was smooth enough. "This is going to be awkward in the showers at the gym," Troy told her.

"Good," was all she had to say. After he took a shower to rinse away the shaving cream he had used, she insisted he pose for more pictures. Troy's cock stood proudly at attention, bobbing and throbbing for attention he hoped she would soon give, but she had other plans. It started with her positioning him on the couch. She told him to curl up, in a ball, with his legs over his shoulders.

"If you expect me to suck myself, I can't reach," he told her.

"No, I expect you to cum on your face for me," she said, watching and taking more pictures as he did. Once he had sprayed his own face, she had him sit up. Taking still more pictures, she had him scoop the cum off his face and into his mouth, laughing and calling him "cumslut" and "fag" as he did it. Popping out his camera's memory card, she told him to wash his face, they had more work to do.

When he returned from the bathroom, she sat at his laptop, playing with the pictures she had taken. She adjusted them for size and quality, pulling out her favorites. He sat next to her, helping her with the critiques while trying not to feel too self-conscious. It was a laborious job, interrupted with a pizza delivery before the rest of her plan began to come together. After setting him up an extra email account at one of the many online sites, she began to join different adult dating sites under his name. She used a pseudonym for his online names, but the pictures she posted showed him from head to toe, with clothes, without clothes, and most damning of all, eating cum off his cum streaked face. "There, now anyone who's curious can see what kind of man I date," she said.

He noticed she included a phone number on some of the profiles. "Who's number is that?"

"Oh, mine," she said, showing him the extra cell phone she now had. "Figured I would keep this and let you know if anyone interesting replies."

It was growing late. Picking up the TV remote, Molly did something Troy never would, she put the gay porn channel on his big screen TV. Leaving the new phone sitting on the coffee table, it buzzed, announcing a text message already. "I don't know about you, but I'm horny as hell," she said and she stripped naked, too. They made love in his living room with gay porn playing on his TV and the phone announcing the attention he was getting from his half dozen profiles. Molly took the phone with her before she left for the night. "Oh, and if you feel as if you need to jerk off later, I think you should only be allowed to use this channel." After kissing her good-night, that's just what Troy did.

Monday night, they met for Happy Hour drinks and the buffet. Troy sat next to Molly as he always did. Her smile suggested she was up to something. As they chatted about their day, she played with her new cell phone with the number she had used for his profiles. When Tricia brought them a second round of drinks (compliments of another guy at the bar for her), Molly asked her favor. "If anyone comes in and asks you about Dustin Travis, could you sit them at that table?" Tricia didn't ask why, but assured Molly she would. Less than ten minutes, as she sat an average looking man down at the table, she smiled at Molly.

Troy had recognized the name as the pseudonym Molly had used for his online profiles. After the man was seated, Molly turned to Troy. "Remember last Monday when I was giving all those guys blow jobs in the parking lot and you felt so left out?" Troy nodded, he did. "Tonight's your turn. That man at the table is waiting for Dustin Travis to invite him to a parking lot for a blow job. Why don't you go introduce yourself?"

Sliding out of the booth, Troy first walked towards the bar, just to keep things more discreet. Once he was behind the man, he turned around, approached from the far side of the table, smiled and said, "Hi, I'm Dustin."

"Hey," the man said, offering a handshake. "I'm Matt. Did you want to get a drink first?"

"Actually, I'm meeting some people in a few minutes. If you're ready, so am I?"

"Uh yeah, sure," Matt said, grinning. "That works good for me, too." When he stood up, Troy followed him to his car. They climbed into the backseat and though Troy couldn't see Molly, he was sure she noticed the same thing he had; two silhouettes turning into just one.

Matt was hard and as eager for Troy's mouth and Troy was to give it to him. He pulled his pants down to his thigh, watched out the windows for any unexpected interruptions, and allowed Troy to take care of business. There was nothing special about his cock; average size and average length, but Troy didn't care. He discovered doing it in the backseat of a car was more difficult than he imagined, but Matt rewarded him with a large mouthful of cum. "Thanks, dude," Matt said, pulling his pants back into place. "We're cool, right?"

"Absolutely," Troy said, letting himself out of the car. Instead of coming back inside for a drink, Matt drove off, leaving Troy to re-enter the bar by himself.

"Fuck, that was hot," Molly said, kissing Troy the moment she saw him. "Now I know what it's like for you to sit here when I do it. That's intense, isn't it?"

"I get hard as hell while I'm waiting for you."

"I know what you mean, I'm wet as hell right now." Troy considered trying to put his hand inside her scrubs, but decided that might be too much. "Oh wow, he's early," Molly told him, nodding at the table where Matt had sat a few minutes ago. Tricia was seating a new man with another nod and grin in their direction. "Looks as if you're up again, cumslut."

Troy visited the parking lot two more times that night. One guy wanted to return the favor, but Troy refused, saving himself for Molly. As they left to go back to her place, Molly stopped at the bar, chatting with David, a man she had taken home one night and one who had been diligent about buying her drinks. After he received high fives from his bar buddies, he followed them back her place. The two of them made love to Molly, taking turns fucking her while she alternated between sucking Troy or David. She coaxed two orgasms out of David that night and he watched as Troy cleaned up after him both times. After he had left, Molly laughed at how relieved David looked when he realized he wasn't expected to do the same thing. "You know you're not like other guys, right?"

"You're not like other girls, either," he said and decided it was time to share with her his final secret. "It's why I love you."

"Excuse me?" she said, laying on her back, looking up at the ceiling. She didn't move from that spot.

Troy rolled over on one elbow, looking her in the eyes, and said it again. "I love you."

He didn't expect Molly's reaction. She smirked. "You mean you love like me, right?"

Shaking his head, he changed their saying around. "No, I mean I like loving you, as in 'I love you.'"

"I love you, too, cumslut," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck. They kissed and made love once more that night before sleeping together. He would hate the early wake-up call in the morning and didn't care.

Three weeks later, Molly accepted his terms of marriage. "Promise me we won't stop," was his only condition. Three months later, there was a bachelorette party at Karen's house. Troy stood next to Nelson at the barbeque on the patio as the ladies filled back inside house when the male strippers arrived. "What are you going to do?" Troy asked Nelson.

"Sit out here and drink beer," Nelson said, leaning back in a lawn chair.

Troy took another draw of his beer. "Guess it's optional for you," he said, tossing away the empty beer bottle and opening the sliding glass door. Tricia had found the strippers for the party and promised they were up for anything.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Becca asked, challenging Troy. She was in the wedding party, one of the extra bridesmaids.

"Relax," Karen told her. "Enjoy the show. It's about to get much more interesting."

Juan and Blake were tanned, well built, and sported porn star sized bulges inside their g-strings as they shook and gyrated around Molly. Another chair was put next to her, one for Troy, but before he was allowed to sit, the two men began dancing with him, too. Troy put on a brave smile, shook his booty to the cheers of the women surrounding them, and tried not to think about it as the two dancers began pulling at his clothes.

Drunk women cheer and clapped as Troy's clothes came off, too. One of them pointed out, "Look, he's hard, too!" and she was right. Juan and Blake looked good, but it was the way Molly looked at him that got to Troy the most. One of the other women yelled for him to go all the way and more cheers went up as Troy's underwear came down, revealing his long, firm hard-on. "Lucky bitch!" another woman yelled at Molly.

"That ain't nothing," Molly called back, patting the chair next to her. Troy sat, glad to be done showing off his lack of dancing skill. When Juan danced in front of Molly, she reached up and stripped off his g-shirt, exposing his hardening cock.

"Suck it!" one of the girls yelled.

Molly looked at Troy, flashed him a grin, and leaned over to say in his ear, "They don't know us very well, do they?" Opening her mouth, she drew Juan's cock between her lips. The girls in the room erupted with more cheers.

"Let Troy have a turn," called a voice from behind them. Troy recognized it as Tricia.

"Yeah, do it!" Becca confirmed, the same woman who tried to block Troy from coming into the party.

"Race you," Molly told him, waving Blake close and pulling off his g-string.

The room fell quiet except for the music when Troy opened his mouth to start sucking Juan. "Ohmigod, he's doing it!" said another bridesmaid. "That's so fucking hot."

"We're racing," Molly told her and the cheers started back up as Troy won the competition. His prize? To finish was Molly had started with Blake.

"I love you, " Molly told Troy, grabbing his hard cock and pulling on it. To the roomful of women, she asked, "Who's going to cum first? My cumslut fiance or Blake?" It was another contest Troy was determined to win.

The end.

I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I think this is enough of an end. Troy has completed his path of becoming Molly's proud cuckold. She has outted him to the entire world, while still allowing him to maintain a bit of dignity. And I'm sure they'll have a long and happy marriage together filled with plenty of dick for both of them.

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,354 Followers
12