Loving Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
He accepts his submissive feminine role.
4k words
4.56
199.8k
36

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agena
Agena
1,230 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a story of fantasy and fiction. It is not about any known situation or person. You should be 18 or older to read it.

Acknowledgment: The author wishes to thank Beautiful Midnight for editing and providing support for this story.

Introduction: Bob goes deeper into a loving relationship of submission and femininity as his wife gains more dominance.

*

After our shower she had me put on a pair of her panties to wear under my male clothes. It felt so good that my cock peeped out of the waistband all day. The rest of that Sunday we relaxed and went for a walk in the park holding hands. I whispered in her ear, "I adore you." She squeezed my hand and smiled at me. I felt so loved and people going by recognized our love and smiled.

Returning home we had a light dinner and relaxed on the sofa. She sat and I laid down with my head on her lap watching a movie on HBO. After the movie she had me get up and after lifting her skirt and pulling off her panties she scooted her ass over to the edge of the sofa and without a word pointed to her cunt. I recognized her need and was more than happy to service her in the way she enjoyed.

I fell on my knees and pushed my face between her wide spread thighs and for the next half hour drove her to two orgasms with my tongue. She kept running her fingers through my hair as I worked and telling me how good I was getting at giving oral pleasure and jokingly (I hoped) that she might rent me out. It was almost as big a turn-on for me as it was for her and I loved pleasuring her without cumming myself.

After I finished she told me I could masturbate if I wanted. I thought it was a strange she would offer to do this but as I headed toward the bathroom she said, "No, here in front of me. I want to be able to control your orgasms."

I hesitated, "I don't know whether I can do it in front of you."

"Go ahead and try."

"Yes, my darling."

Standing in front of her I pulled down my pants and panties. I clasped my hard-on and began working it with my head back. It felt so erotic to be doing this in front of her at her request knowing I was under her control and would do anything she wanted.

"Cum for me, you sweetheart, I want to see your cum squirt into your hand, then I'll know you're my sissy."

Her words inflamed me and within a few minutes I my cock was pulsing in an uninhibited orgasm and I filled the palm of my hand.

"Very good sissy. Look at all that cum. Doesn't it look good? Why don't you lick it up for me?"

I looked down at my hand with foreboding. The puddle of translucent cum didn't look appetizing at all and I hesitated. I noticed she had her hand on her cunt frigging herself as she watched me with a smile on her face. It felt so erotic to be controlled and I felt my libido rising again.

"Go ahead sissy. Swallow it down. Be my cum eater. You've already had cream pie."

Yes, my darling."

Slowly I brought my hand up to my mouth and began to lick up the cum. The taste was salty but not bad and the odor was fishy. It seemed to coat the inside of my mouth in slime. When I finished swallowing I noticed her body stiff in a self induced orgasm.

"That was so erotic to watch you do that. Let me see." she gasped as she relaxed back onto the sofa.

I bent down to showed her my empty palm and she grabbed my head and kissed me; forcing her tongue into my mouth and tasting the cum.

"Oh god." she said as she released me. "I can't get enough of controlling you."

"Thank you, my darling."

"Now come to bed. Its back to work tomorrow and I have some things to do to get ready for next weekend."

I finished undressing and went to get into bed as I normally slept nude.

"Wait." she told me. "Put this on." as she handed me a shorty, diaphanous night gown similar to the one she was wearing. "I think you'll find it very comfortable and exciting."

"Yes, my darling." I responded as I slipped it over my head. It only came down to my pubes and left my cock hanging below it. She was right, I was immediately excited by the feel and exposure it provided and quickly grew an erection.

"I see you're excited already. Hope you can get to sleep." she told me as she rolled over with a giggle and went to sleep.

She was right again. I didn't get to sleep for a long time. The feel of the night gown material against my skin was exquisite and I kept thinking that we seem to be moving deeper and deeper into my fantasies. When should we stop?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The week dragged by again, she would only let me give her oral sex and I spent several sleepless nights with a raging hard-on. She didn't show any mercy at my distress and made sure I wore panties everyday. They didn't help the situation at all.

On Wednesday I went back to the salon and had another treatment to remove some more of the hairs that had returned after the first treatment. Alice let me wear my men's boxers for this occasion and I really missed the feel of the panties against my skin and sex. Nancy was amused at how I couldn't seem to get rid of my hard-on during the treatment. She finally had to put a bag of ice on it to get it out of the way. I was really beginning to enjoy my hairless body and wondered sometimes how I would explain it if I ever had to disrobe in front of others. Would I appear 'pussy whipped' if I told them the truth; that my wife liked me that way? I also had my facial hair removed which Alice had approved after talking it over with her.

On Thursday a notice came that the post office had a large package addressed to my wife and she asked me to pick it up on Friday but under no circumstances was I to open it. That really got me excited in anticipation of the weekend ahead and what the box contained. I knew they were related.

When she got home from work on Friday evening I had our usual glasses of wine sitting on the coffee table in the living room and the box sitting next to her chair. Looking at the box she told me, "You can take that up to the spare room. I'll open it after dinner. You're going to love what I have for you." My cock lurched in response and I had a hard time getting dinner and eating after taking the box upstairs. All the time she was smiling at me in a strange way.

While I was clearing away the dishes after dinner and cleaning the kitchen she went upstairs after telling me to stay down until she called me to come upstairs. About an hour later I got the call and with some trepidation I ascended the stairs but my cock was swollen in my panties. Arriving upstairs I found her dressed in her robe which was secured at the neck and to the bottom which made it impossible to discern what, if anything, she was wearing underneath.

"I want you to get undressed and go into the bathroom."

"Yes my darling." I responded as I quickly removed my clothes and entered the bathroom naked where I noticed a large enema bottle hanging next to the toilet.

"Sit on the toilet and insert the nozzle into your pussy. You need a good cleaning out before we proceed and I want you to do it every time before we have sex from now on."

"Yes, my darling." I sat down and grabbed the nozzle, shaped like a small penis, while turning to look at her in anticipation she'd leave while I gave myself an enema but she just stood there watching. I saw she wasn't going to leave so I slowly inserted the nozzle in my anus. It felt erotic to put a penis shaped object in my ass, even though its size was not typical. She reached for the flow control valve.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, my darling." I nodded and she opened the valve which immediately began to allow warm water to begin filling my rectum and bowels. The filling went on for some time and I was getting very uncomfortable. I began to grit my teeth and a sweat broke out on my forehead when she finally halted the flow.

"Hold it till I tell you to go."

"Yes, my darling." I gasped out in great distress.

For what seemed like hours, but was probably five minutes, she had me hold it in my distended abdomen when she finally said, "Remove the nozzle and let it go."

The nozzle was quickly pulled and there was an explosion in the toilet bowl below me as I released the pressure in my bowels. When I was empty She repeated the procedure again, this time making me hold the water an even longer time The pain was almost unbearable but I knew she was testing me and my love for her.

"I'm glad to see you can follow orders." she told me as I released the second time. "You're going to make such a sissy slut. You want to be my sissy slut don't you sweetheart?"

Oh yes, my darling."

She bent down and kissed me fiercely; driving her tongue deep into my mouth. "Oh god! You turn me on so much. I want to eat you up."

"Yes, my darling."

"Now get up and bend over the sink; putting you're head on it. I'll be right back."

"Yes, my darling." I responded as I followed her directions.

With my body bent over and my head on the sink I watched out of the corner of my eye as she returned with several items in her hand. She took one of them and removed an end cap from a tube I recognized as KY jelly and she began to apply some to my anus. Then she took more and applied it to a cylindrical object in her hand. She then put the tube down and took the cylindrical object and placed the rounded end against my anus.

"Now this is supposed to go in the first time with some discomfort so just grit your teeth."

"Yes, my darling." She had said, "first time" so I guess I'll be using this again I thought as she began to press it into me. "Ugh', I grunted as it stretched my sphincter ring but she kept pressing as the ring expanded and then the end was inside and finally the device was imbedded in my ass stretching the ring. It gave me a feeling of fullness as though I had a big turd stuck in me but it was also pleasurable..

"Now stand up. How does that feel?"

"Nice, my darling."

"Good, let's get dressed and go for a walk. I want you to get used to something in your pussy."

'Pussy.' This confirmed to me that we would be engaging in anal sex. I was getting more excited.

Here's something else I want you to wear." she said as she handed me a pair of pink, lace trimmed panties and it wasn't till after I had them on that I found they were crotch less. We finished dressing in our sweats and I noticed she didn't wear her bra so that her breasts swung freely under the heavy material of her shirt. I was in a state of extremely enhanced libido as we walked along in the park holding hands. My ass was being pleasured with the plug and I tried to walk normally but kept swinging my hips and clenching my ass to enhance the sensations down there. I was almost walking like a woman. Additionally, I felt exposed as my cock and balls swung back and forth through the crotch less panties and my semi hard-on was pushing out the front of my sweats but she wouldn't let me tuck it back inside. I was embarrassed to note people we met staring at my crotch.

"How does that feel?" she smirked as we strolled along.

"Oh my darling, it feels so erotic but I'm so embarrassed. Can we go back home?" I whispered in her ear.

"Not yet you slut. I want to keep you horny today."

"What do you have in mind?"

"You'll find out and maybe we'll find out how much of a slut you are."

"Oh god, I may cum any minute."

"Just keep walking you sissy, you've got a nice sashay in your ass. You need to practice it anyway."

"What for?"

"All in good time, my dear husband."

We continued our walk and I was proud to be holding hands as though we belonged together because several men we met ogled her chest and her bobbling breasts. I figured if they were looking at her breasts they might not notice my erection.

Later, when we arrived home she took me to the bedroom again.

"OK, now take off the sweats and the panties. I'm going to let you wear something else around the house this afternoon." As I undressed she went into the spare room and came back with two small packages which she commenced to unwrap. The first one seemed to consist of an array of straps which turned out to be a garter belt. She quickly wrapped it around my waist and buckled it.

"Now put these on." she told me as she handed me a packet of dark, nylon stockings.

I looked at them and then at her. "Gosh, this is getting a little much isn't it?"

She looked down at my erection jutting out stiffly from my groin, "I really don't think you have a problem with it do you?"

In response I unwrapped the stockings and unfolded them. "Let me help you." she said and showed me how to gather them to the toe and roll them up my leg. When I was finished She attached the stockings to the garter belt and said, "You look so sexy."

"I don't know about that." I said looking down at my legs.

"If you don't believe me go look in the mirror over there but don't look at you're face."

I did and she was right. If I discounted everything above my waist and my erection I would think I was looking at a woman's body. My thighs were soft and full, my knees small, my legs were hairless and had graceful lines and I had a nice ass. I looked pretty sexy down there.

"Wow!!" I exclaimed. "Not bad. I'm getting aroused just looking at myself."

"I told you so and with high heels you'd really look fabulous."

"High heels? We're going all out aren't we?"

"Yes dear husband. I've got great plans for you I think you're really going to love. It goes right along with your submissiveness too."

"Should I be worried, my darling wife?"

"Maybe, but I think you can trust me."

"I do, that's why I'm not going to be concerned."

"OK, let's go one step further here and put this on." She reached under the bed and pulled out a box which she opened and unfolded a waist clincher.

"Hold still and I'll put it on you." she told me as she wrapped it around me and attached in the back.. Then she started pulling in the draw strings until I was staring to gasp for breath then she stopped and secured it.

"I can hardly breath."

"The directions say you will get used to it and it really gives you a nice female shape."

"How long before I get used to it?"

"A couple of weeks or so. We'll see as we go along. It would be faster if you could wear it everyday but that wouldn't work as you go to work five days a week. It might be a little embarrassing to wear it there."

"You're right about that." I gasped as I looked in the mirror again. My whole lower body was now transformed. I had female hips and legs and if it weren't for my erection below the garter belt I'd swear I was looking at a female.

"Now, slip these on." she said as I continued to gaze at myself in the mirror. I turned and she was holding out a pair of 4" heels in black patent leather.

"Wow," I exclaimed. "What else do you have hidden away?"

"You'll find out. Now sit on the bed and put them on. I think they'll fit you OK. You're only a man's size 8 so it wasn't too hard to find a woman's shoe to fit you."

Slipping on the shoes I found them to be a reasonably good fit except the pointed toes seemed tight. I stood up on them and it took a few minutes to adjust my balance but eventually I took a few hesitant steps to the mirror.

Again I was dumfounded at the sexy look I portrayed and noted there was no diminishing of my hard-on.

"I want you to wear those items the rest of the weekend except when you go to bed at night of course. I want you to learn to be comfortable wearing them."

"Of course, my darling. I'm not going to ask why either."

"Good, now you can wear my satin robe while you're moving around the house this weekend. I'm going to get you one of your own to wear."

"Thank you, my darling."

I slipped on the robe and luxuriated at the silky feel of the robe on my skin. I looked very feminine and as I carefully made my way down stairs in my female attire I felt feminine too. That afternoon I worked around the house vacuuming, dusting and doing the laundry trying to get used to the shoes, stockings and clincher and by the end of the day I was making some progress.

As I was preparing dinner Alice told me, "I'm pleased with the progress your making. You're taking right to it. Maybe I can add some more tomorrow."

"Yes, my darling." I was becoming game for anything she wanted to do.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That night she took me to bed and had me leave the garter belt, stockings and waist clincher on as she mounted me. I felt like squealing in ecstacy as her cunt slammed down on my cock and I bucked my hips to meet her.

"Fuck me darling, fuck me!" I moaned as she pounded away on me.

"I'm fucking you sissy. I'm fucking you."

I wrapped my stockinged legs around her like girl and spread my legs as wide as I could to allow maximum penetration. I wanted to give myself to her so badly and to be her love. To pleasure her more I reached up with my mouth and began to suckle a nipple. Her response was a loud moan and her body stiffened as she orgasmed. I clung tightly to her as waves of sensation swept through her and she shuddered and cried out.

When she finally sagged down onto me I kissed her mouth gently and continued to hold her tightly on top of me with my arms.

"That was great." she whispered in my ear. "Almost the best ever. We're really getting good at this. I have a secret thing for girls and seeing you in those clothes and what they do for you really got me worked up."

"I didn't know you had a thing for girls my darling."

"I'll tell you about it someday, dear."

"Yes, my darling." I was puzzled. This was the first time she had mentioned anything about other women.

Sitting up astraddle me with my cock still rigid inside her she continued, "You didn't cum did you?"

"No, my darling. You didn't tell me I could."

"I'm glad I don't have to spank you any more. This time I have a reward for you."

"A reward?"

"Yes, wait a few minutes; I'll be right back." she said as she got off me and left me in the bedroom.

A few minutes later she came back wearing a robe and when she got near the bed she threw it off her shoulders to reveal that she was wearing a strap-on dildo. It was about the same diameter as my cock but quite a bit longer.

"Well slut, I think its time you became a real woman and lose your cherry."

I gasped at the realistic look and size of it and noticed it was double ended with one end already inside her.

"Roll over slut. I want to prepare your pussy."

Not sure what she meant I slowly rolled over on my stomach and she pulled the butt plug out with a loud plop. I felt suddenly empty. She then took a tube of KY and squirted a large glob on my anus (pussy) and then coated the end and shaft of the dildo.

"Now my little slut roll over on your back again and bring your knees up to your shoulders. It will give me full access to your pussy but the part I like is I can watch your face when I fuck you."

"Yes, my darling." I responded as I turned over on my back with some apprehension and slowly brought my knees up as far as I could toward my shoulders. This brought my pussy up such that she could have access to it, but she added a pillow under my ass to make me more accessible.

"Now we're ready." she said as she climbed on the bed and got in position opposite my upturned ass. Placing the simulated cock head against my pussy she smiled down at me and said, "Here it comes slut. I'm going to be your butch and you're going to be my bitch when I'm done here."

She leaned forward on her knees and I felt the the head start to stretch my sphincter ring and I held my breath expecting some pain with the entry. Thankfully, prestretching by the butt plug and the KY allowed an easy entry and the head slipped easily inside. She continued pushing; watching my face with a smile as the shaft slowly filled me up.

Agena
Agena
1,230 Followers
12