Loving Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
A sub completes his passage to femininity.
7.2k words
4.32
202.4k
44

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agena
Agena
1,233 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. It is not intended to represent any existing situation or person. You shouldn't be reading this if you're under 18.

Introduction: This is the fourth and last installment of a story about a loving couple and how they filled their individual sexual needs.

I woke the next morning and saw her sleeping beside me. Her hair was strewn across the pillow and she was sprawled in a face down position under the blanket. I moved toward her and gently kissed her exposed shoulder. She mustn't have been sleeping too soundly because her eye lids flickered then opened. As her consciousness returned she smiled when she saw me looking at her.

"Good morning, dear husband. Did you sleep well?"

"Like a log my darling."

"Would you like to eat me for breakfast."

"Oh yes, my darling."

"Its all yours then." she said as she rolled over and threw back the blanket revealing her naked form and close trimmed pubes. Her body was well toned, supple and so very delectable as I knelt between her outstretched legs in my nightie and brought my mouth to her musky sex. The first touch of my tongue to her labia caused her to jerk in response and then she gave a gentle moan as I slipped my tongue inside her and began shoving it in and out of her sex channel.

"Oh yes my dear husband. Oh yes!! Eat me, make me cum in your mouth." she told me as she brought her hands to the back of my head and pressed down. "Oh yes. That's doing it. I'm going to cum soon."

I moved my tongue up to her clitty and worked it with the tip as I closed my lips around her little sex button.

"Oh god!! Yes, oh yes!!" she gasped and thrust her hips up as she pushed down on my head. "I'm cccuuummmmmiiinnnngggg." Her body went rigid as she arched it up and her fluids flowed in to my ready mouth. Then she slowly fell back as her orgasm subsided.

Finally, after several minutes her breathing returned to normal and she opened her eyes and looked down at me. "That's the way a bitch should please her butch every morning."

"Thank you my darling. I'll make it a habit to do it."

"Oh you sweet husband." she exclaimed as she threw her arms around me. "I don't think I've ever been so happy."

"My dearest wife. I'm so glad I found you at last and I would do anything for you."

"I know you would my love. I know you would." she responded as we kissed and she slid her tongue into my mouth to taste her juices still lingering there.

"Let's have a shower and then I'll take you out for some breakfast. I know a place that makes some delicious waffles."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

After breakfast we went for a walk in the quiet of a Sunday morning. Holding hands we talked about where we were heading in our new relationship. We were just wearing sweats and sneakers and underneath our lingerie and my butt plug.

"Do you think we could be any happier?" she asked me.

"I've got to admit the roles we're following in our sexual relationship has certainly affected the spiritual side of our relationship. I think its made it stronger now that we can expose our fantasies to one another with out embarrassment or ridicule. Right now I have such a strong love for you that I can't breath sometimes when I look at you."

"And I you, my dear husband. But how far do we want to go with our fantasies? Do we want to eventually mold you into a full time cross dresser or even put you on hormones? Do we want to bring others into this relationship?"

"I'm afraid I would do anything you wanted me to but I recognize we must stay focused together on helping keep this a healthy on-going relationship in everything we do."

"Yes, I agree with that. For instance, I think it would be OK if I continued to dress you in feminine clothes for our enjoyment. After all, ", she smirked jokingly, "you are my bitch now and you need to dress correspondingly and seeing you in stockings, garter belt, shoes and lingerie is a big turn on for me."

"I love being your bitch."

"I know but I don't think I want you on hormones because I need your cock. If we didn't have that we wouldn't have a marriage."

"I agree with you on that. See, we've set a limit; no hormones."

"What about others in our relationship? What do you feel about that?"

"I think it could add a new dimension but there are dangers we should be aware of. STDs would be a big one and I hate to think of anyone else making love to you."

"As long as you have that big cock of yours I don't want anyone else and I don't want another woman in bed with you sharing it.

"I guess it does but right now I just want your cock in my pussy."

"OK, we'll limit others in our relationship and just put another man for you and a woman for me on a back burner for now. But I think I'd really like to see you with another man some day. I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"Who's the slut now?" I laughed and responded, "I don't know whether I could ever submit to a real man anyway but if you wanted it I would have to comply."

"We're both sluts my darling and I would never force you to do something that you really didn't want to do unless I thought you'd enjoy it too.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back home, she directed me in some more in cross dressing. I told her that I didn't think much about the heels I'd worn the day before. They were extremely uncomfortable. She just told me they made my posture and walk more feminine and made me realize what women went through to be attractive and feminine.

After putting on the panties, garter belt, stockings, clincher and shoes again she brought out something new.

"We're going to put on your new boobies this morning slut." She then proceeded to attach some false breast to my chest with adhesive. They were a size B and fit against me very well so the edges blended into my skin and were very realistic in that they moved provocatively when I did. "I have a solvent for the adhesive so you can take them off before you go to work tomorrow. Now here's your bra. Let me help you put it on today. Next time you have to do it yourself."

"Yes, my darling." I responded as she had me bend forward to cup my breasts in the cups and attach the hooks in the back.

When she was finished she stood back and looked at me. "Yes, I think we're making progress. How does it feel?"

"My chest feels heavy but the bra helps my darling."

"If nothing else this will make you more appreciative of what women have to go through. Now before we put a dress on you let's put on your nail polish and makeup."

"Yes, my darling."

For the next hour she experimented with various skin tones and creams to try to make my face less masculine and acceptably feminine. Finally, she was satisfied and after thinning my eye brows a little, applying nail polish and applying lipstick she announced, "That doesn't look too bad at all. I think you'll pass. Now put this wig on and we'll get the full affect." After putting a mousey brown wig on me she stood back and looked at me from different angles the nodded to herself. She then opened her jewelry box and took out a pair of clip-on earrings and attached them. "There that's better. We can get Nancy to pierce her ears." she said to herself.

"Can I look in the mirror now my darling?"

"Not till after you're finished dressing. Put this blouse on. Its got a high neck so it will hide your adams apple. Then you can put on this skirt."

After I donned the clothes she handed me she said, "I think you look great. Take a look in the mirror."

I was stunned at how much like a woman I looked. Reasonably attractive but not brazen or would I stand out in a crowd. I was pleased by the affect she'd created.

"Oh my darling. I love it."

"Good, now walk around awhile and get the feel of the new you."

"I hope I don't have to walk too far in these shoes."

"They're more for dress. We'll go shopping for a more comfortable pair."

"Shopping?"

"Of course. Did you think I went to all this work to get you looking like this just so could hide at home? We're going out to lunch today and then we're going shopping. You're going to need a lot of new clothes."

"I hadn't thought about that."

"This is your baptism of fire my dear wife."

"Wife, you want me to be the wife?"

"We need to talk about that too. If we decide to have babies someday someone will have to stay home looking after our children."

"I think I see where we're going with this and I can't say the idea doesn't appeal to me and it might be the perfect long term solution."

"Well we can talk it over during lunch. Are you ready to go?"

"I think so. I'm trusting you that I will pass, but don't I need a purse?"

"Very good. You're realizing right away that to be a woman in the world you need your purse. Here's an old one of mine you can borrow till you get your own."

"Thank you, my darling." My mind was numb with fear as we went out side to our car. She moved to the drivers side and unlocked the doors with the remote.

"Remember," she told me, "sit first and swing your feet in keeping your knees together."

"Thank you, my darling." I responded and entered the car in accordance with her instructions.

Settling in she drove off telling me, "Please get rid of the panic on your face. You look fine and will easily pass as a woman. A word of advice though when you meet a man avoid eye contact and when you meet a woman smile as though you shared a secret."

"All right, my darling." But I was still scared.

"We'll go to a restaurant in Clarksdale. We shouldn't meet anyone we know there. If we do meet someone I'll just say you're my sister-in-law. That would explain any similarities that are noted. By the way I think we need a new name for you. What do you think about 'Kristen'?"

"I like it, my darling."

"And don't forget, if you have to talk do it in a little higher key. Go ahead and try speaking a few words and I'll tell you how it sounds."

"How now brown cow."

"Not bad but just a touch lower. Maybe a little throatier."

"How now brown cow."

"That's good, keep practicing that."

So the rest of the ride I was doing my how now brown cow until I was tired of it.

"Here we are." she said as we pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant. The parking lot was full and I knew I would be in sight of a lot of people and I could feel myself break out into a sweat.

Following Alice inside, a young girl, obviously acting as hostess, seated us right away in a booth and I breathed a sigh of relief that no one had paid any special attention to me. The rest of the meal went well although I wasn't very hungry because of my nervousness.

Later we went up the street and into a mall and spent most of the afternoon shopping where I picked up several new items of lingerie, stockings, skirts, dresses, shoes, make up, jewelry blouses, sleepwear, etc. After spending a considerable amount of money we took our purchases back to the car and then walked to a nearby lounge for a cocktail.

"My feet are killing me." I complained.

"Kick off your shoes and let them rest. I think you've done an excellent job so far and I'm very proud of you Kristen."

"Thank you, my darling."

While we awaited our drinks I glanced around the room and noticed two men seated nearby who were watching us. Maybe I looked at them too long because one of them immediately got up and sauntered over.

"Can we buy you ladies a drink. My friend and I are just here in town on business and would love to take you to dinner too."

Alice looked up at him,"I can't, I'm married, but maybe my sister-in-law here would. She's not married."

I just about fell off the chair as I suddenly had a coughing fit and got very red in the face.

"Maybe not." Alice told him with a laugh. "I'm afraid she's a little too shy."

"That's OK ma'am. I understand." with that he turned and went back to his table.

Thankfully our drinks arrived at that time and I grabbed mine and took a big swallow while Alice paid the waitress.

"Why did you do that?" I gasped after the waitress left.

"I wanted to have a little fun, Kristen. Didn't you think it was funny?" she laughed again.

"No, I certainly didn't."

She laughed again. I could tell she really enjoyed teasing me and my heart seemed to swell with joy that she was enjoying herself with me so much in my new role.

"I guess it was pretty funny."

"Yes, it was." she giggled.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We spent the next week relaxing in our normal roles with the unstated understanding that the weekend was our time for role reversal. The only variation was here continued refusal to let me cum but I was expected to keep her orally satisfied and I was becoming quite proficient at that.

On Wednesday I went for another hair treatment and while I was there Nancy pierced my ears and installed gold studs in them. At work I got some strange looks but most just shrugged it off.

On Thursday Alice surprised me when she came home. She'd had her hair cut much shorter and it was almost butch-like. "You like?" she asked. "Love it." I replied.

On Friday morning she told me that when I got home from work that afternoon I was to put my garter belt, stockings, clincher, crotch less panties, breast forms and bra on and then put on my makeup and nail polish. I was still trying to get my makeup on when she got home and she had to help me complete it.

"You'll catch on, just watch how I do it." she told me as she sat in front of me and worked on my face. I watched fascinated at the process trying not to compare it with witchcraft.

"There," she told me when she'd finished. "You're Kristen again. Now get your robe on and get down in the kitchen and make us a salad. Now that you're a woman you're going to have to watch your weight. I'm going to change while you're doing that."

"Yes, my darling." The feel of my feminine clothes on me once again was like an aphrodisiac and together with the unknowns associated with what she had planned for the weekend kept my libido high while I worked in the kitchen.

Later she came down stairs in her own robe and sipped her wine and read the paper while I prepared dinner. After dinner we moved to the den and sat on the sofa together. She reached inside my robe and grasped my hard cock protruding through the crotchless panties as she leaned over to kiss me with some passion. My cock immediately surged and I responded submissively as she aggressively shoved her tongue suggestively in and out between my lips.

"Oh, my darling." I moaned. "I need you so much."

"I know you do Kristen. I want to make you feel like a real woman. You've been fucked and aren't a virgin anymore. But there's one more thing every woman has to learn and I think you're ready for it. Do you think you're ready?"

"I want to learn everything my darling. Please teach me."

"Get on your knees my lover between my legs. I'll teach you how to keep your man happy and wanting to come back to you."

I slid to the floor and positioned myself on my knees between her legs and she raised them to rest her thighs on my shoulders. She opened her robe and strapped to her groin was the dildo she had taken my cherry with last weekend. This was the first time I'd seen it up close and I was surprised at how realistic it looked. It was hard to imagine that anything that size had been in my tight pussy.

"Every woman has to learn and like sucking cock. I wish I had a real one for you but you can practice on this knowing that every time you push it in it will rub my clitty and pleasure me. That is what you want to do; pleasure you're man. Would you like to kiss it now?"

I knew that we were about to take another big step forwards in our sexual relationship and my desire to submit to her. I felt I could accomplish sucking cock on a dildo but I wasn't sure I could handle being a true cocksucker.

"Go ahead, kiss it and then let your lips slide over the head. Rub your tongue under the head; that's supposed to be an important G spot for a man. Maybe you know that." she said with a giggle.

I leaned forward until the head touched my lips touched the head and then slowly opened them and let it slide across my tongue until it hit the back of my throat.

"That's very good Kristen. Now the most important thing is not to let your teeth touch it. Go ahead and suck on it and look up at me while you're doing it. A man always likes a girl to look subservient while she's blowing him. You look so sexy with a cock in your mouth. Move your head up and down on it. Make me cum lover."

She continued her suggestions and erotic comments as I began to bob my head up and down on the imitation cock. It felt good to have the butt plug filling my pussy and the cock filling my mouth. My saliva was now running down the shaft of the dildo as I continued bobbing and sucking as I worked the underside of it with my tongue. I felt her thighs tightening against my head.

"Now you're getting it you slut. I'm starting to cum now. I'm going to give you a mouthful of cum. Swallow it down like a good sissy slut. Oh. Oh. Ooohh!! Sooo nice!! As she came I felt a sudden spurt of something thick and viscous hit the back of my throat followed by several more spurts.

"Swallow my cum lover. Savor its taste. Don't you feel happy and pleased that you've satisfied me?" Strangely, I did feel happy that I'd pleased him and I licked the head of his cock to clean it. My cock was rigid and my libido was soaring again. It didn't seem to register that I thought of Alice as 'him'.

"You did very good for your first time lover. Did you enjoy it?"

"I was hesitant at first but I got into the swing of it after awhile." I told her truthfully. What was the stuff you squirted in my mouth?"

"Just a mixture of egg whites, salt and cream. How does it taste?"

"Not bad. Not quite like my own cum though."

"I'd like to watch you suck a real one someday. I really got turned on watching you suck on the dildo."

"I'm not sure I could submit to a man like that. I would if you told me too, I think."

"Well, if you ever do it you'd do it of your own free will. I don't plan to force you. But the thought of it is still an erotic picture in my mind. Now get up on the bed and I'll give you a good fucking."

"Yes, my darling."

So she fucked me again and I came much quicker this time. I was really beginning to like it.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Saturday evening she had me dress completely as a woman but this time she had me wear an ashen blonde wig and clothes that gave me a little more sluttish look. She also had me wear a gaff to hold my cock firmly against me had me remove the butt plug and give myself another enema. I really felt empty and unfulfilled without the plug but she put some KY on my anal ring in the event I developed a rash she told me.

When she had me dressed herself in a similar manor she announced, "We're going out you know."

"Out? Out where?" I was in a momentary panic. Back to Clarksdale; there's a little club over there I heard about that swings. We might meet some interesting people."

"Oh darling, I'm afraid."

"Don't be afraid, but before we go I want to dance with you but I want you to be the woman. I'll put a slow dance CD on and we'll try it. C'mon now and put your left hand on my shoulder and your right in mine. Don't forget, when you move off, go back and not forward. Here we go."

It took about twenty minutes but it was a while to unlearn habits of a lifetime and doing it under extreme nervousness.. Finally, she was satisfied and handed me my purse. There's some lipstick, your wallet and a comb in there in case you muss your hair.

On the way to Clarksdale she told me that if a man came onto me just tell him it was the wrong time of the month. That usually keeps things under control.

When we arrived at the club I noticed the name 'Blue Moon' in blue neon lights over the door and followed Alice across the dimly lit but full parking lot to the door. Entering, we found the place crowded and smokey with a juke box for music. We couldn't see an empty table but a couple sitting in a booth waved us over and we joined them. Introductions revealed their names as Bill and Fran. I had ended up sitting on one side of the booth with Bill and Alice next to Fran on the other. Alice had slipped into her seat first leaving me with no options except to sit next to him.

Agena
Agena
1,233 Followers
12