Loving Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agena
Agena
1,236 Followers

A waitress appeared and took our drink order and departed and while Alice started to talk with Fran, Bill turned to me and asked, "This your first time here Kristen?"

"Yes it is," I responded, remembering to talk in my throaty falsetto voice. "I'm just visiting with my sister-in-law here and we thought we'd see some of the night life.

"I didn't think I'd seen you here before. We usually come down here to loosen up a bit."

I didn't know what he meant by 'loosen up' but I let it ride. He was a fairly good looking man probably about forty and appeared to be about my size.

"Do you want to dance?" he asked.

I turned and looked at Fran, as I assumed she was his wife and I didn't know whether she would object..

"Fran is my sister." he whispered in my ear. His hot breath there gave me a chill right down to my groin.

"I'm not a very good dancer." I told him.

"That's OK, neither am I." he said as he pushed against me forcing me to stand up and took my hand; leading me out on the dance floor. Alice watched me go with some amusement I noticed as she sat there still talking with Fran.

I tried to remember the brief lesson I had with Alice before we left and was pleased that it was a slow dance to get my dancing initiation. That turned to concern in a few minutes as he pulled me tight against his body and I felt his cock pressed against mine. Looking around to see if Alice was watching I noticed our booth was empty and then I spotted her and Fran dancing together nearby. I also began to realize that those dancing were mostly paired as same sex partners. My god, I thought, we're in a gay bar.

I was distracted again by Bill's cock. It had definitely grown and was pressing in a formidable package against my thigh. It felt so firm and he had to know what was happening, but he just continued to hold me tightly against him with both hands pulling on my hips while my hands rested on his shoulders. One part of me wanted to flee but another part was intrigued by the knowledge that he was aroused by me.

"You're a very pretty girl, Kristen."

"Thank you."

His hands slipped down to my ass and pressed me closer and despite my reluctance I felt myself respond. I noticed that I needn't worry about his bold move as most of the people on the crowded dance floor were involved in grinding their groins against one another.

"I like you Kristen, you're very sexy."

"Thank you." I responded again, still not knowing how to get out of this and not knowing whether I wanted to or not. I looked around for Alice but couldn't spot her and realized I was on my own and I couldn't ignore the big snake that lay against my thigh much longer.

"Would you like to get some fresh air?"

Thinking this might be a way to cool things down I nodded, "OK." and he took my hand and led me to a side door and down a hallway to a closed door. I began to panic again, Where was he taking me? I stuttered out the first thing that came to mind, "I'm on my period."

"That's all right honey, I understand."

He knocked once and opened the door and led me inside.

I was shocked on entering the semi dark room to see two semi naked women lying on a large king-sized bed in an embrace. Bill pulled me over to the bed after shutting and locking the door and sat down as he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to a kneeling position before him. I was so stunned by everything I didn't fight him and ended up on my knees facing him between his legs. I flicked my eyes over to the two women and suddenly recognized Alice and the woman next to her as Fran. They were both watching me. Alice smiled at me but didn't say anything. It was comforting to know she was close by.

While I was trying to come to grips with the reality of the situation I heard from what seemed a far distance Bill's voice telling me, "Would you like to open my pants Kristen?"

I looked back at Bill, still confused and heard him repeat, "Would you like to open my pants Kristen?" as he reached down and took my hands and placed them on his lap and onto a hard lump under the material.

"Open his fly Kristen. Its OK sweetheart." I heard Alice say and my fingers slid up and found the tab to his zipper and pulled it down. My cock was straining to get free of my panties.

"Go ahead Kristen, take it out."

I reached inside the open fly as though I was in a trance and found something huge, hard and warm. Wrapping my fingers around it I pulled it out, noting my feminine hand with the nail polish. I gasped when I saw the size of a monster, cut cock that appeared.

"You know what to do Kristen. You're a woman who wants to please a man." Alice spoke to me again and I felt Bill's hand on the back of my head urging it forward and I felt myself submit. This was the thing I'd dreaded about being a woman but as a woman I knew I had to do it and then I brought my lips to the head and let it slide inside.

I heard Alice moan me as I took it inside and I was happy to be pleasuring her too as I started to slide my mouth up and down this monster that was crowding all the available space inside. My tongue worked the underside furiously as I quickly coated it with my saliva and his precum. I remembered Alice's instructions to look up at Bill and to watch my teeth while giving head. Looking up I saw him looking down at me through veiled eyes and with a smile of mastery on his face.

Bill groaned and bucked his hips as his cock swelled even more. He pushed down on my head but I kept my hand tightly wrapped around the base of his shaft to keep it out of my throat. I was becoming more enthused as Bill's groaning increased in tempo and volume and I knew he was close to cumming I was just starting to think about what I would do when he started to cum when the first blast of his cum hit the back of my throat followed immediately by a flood of cum and I had to swallow to avoid choking on it. He kept his hand on my head so I was forced to take it all and swallow it down.

Alice was groaning and thrashing on the bed as I lifted my head off Bill's cock and swallowed the residue in my mouth. I licked his cock head to get the last drop of cum oozing from the slit. I looked at Alice but her eyes were glazed and her body twisted in ecstacy as she came and came with Frans face buried in her groin..

Bill reached down and helped me to my feet. "Why don't you get undressed, Bob?" he asked me.

Bob? He knew who I was? I was in a momentary panic to find my carefully crafted feminine persona suddenly out in the open.

"Don't worry Kristen. Alice'll tell you all about it later. Why don't you get your clothes off and join the party?" he said as he stood up and began to undress too. "By the way, that was a great blow job. Couldn't have done better myself."

I blushed at his compliment. My cock was still hard and as he pulled off his pants I saw his semi erect cock and massive balls hanging between his legs and I was awed again at the size of it.

Alice had finally recovered from her orgasm and was watching as Bill and I undressed. "Why don't you leave your wig, bra, garter belt, clincher and stockings on you sweetheart. You look so sexy with them on." she told me before she rolled over and attacked Fran's cunt with her mouth and tongue.

I was still confused, when had my wife become a lesbian? Was I inadequate? I guess I wasn't much of a husband for her. When I finished undressing I climbed back on the bed and watched Fran and Alice. It was very erotic to watch two women performing sex acts on one another and my cock was throbbing.

"They're something aren't they?" I heard Bill say as he got on the bed beside me. They really have the hots for one another. About then Fran's body bucked as she thrust her cunt upward toward Alice's eager mouth and she gave a long moan as an orgasm racked her body. Alice looked up from Fran's groin and smiled at me. "She's very tasty. I can't get enough of her."

"Wha...?" I started to ask her for an explanation.

"Hold off the questions to later honey, please. I'll explain it all to you, OK?"

"Yes, my darling."

"That's a good girl. Now why don't you give Bill a kiss and tell him how much you appreciate his big cock?"

I turned and looked at Bill and he smiled at me and put his arm around my shoulders. "You're so pretty Kristen." he told me as he brought his mouth to mine. I felt a moment of panic and then our lips met and his tongue slipped inside before I had time to react. As his tongue began to move between my lips and duel with duel with my tongue I felt myself melting inside in submission. My arms went around his neck and we clung together like true lovers. His cock had regained its strength and I felt it like a pole between us.

"Oh Kristen, I'm so happy for you my darling." I heard Alice say behind me and felt her hand on my rigid cock exciting me even more. When finally we broke our embrace Bill held me close with my breasts pushing against his manly chest and my head on his shoulder.

"Kristen," he moaned in my ear. "I need you so much. Can I make you mine?"

"Oh yes Bill. I want to be your lover."

He gently disengaged from me and directed me onto my hands and knees on the bed and then assumed his position behind me. I felt his hands on my hips holding me as the head of his cock lined up with my anus. I was scared that his huge cock would tear up my sphincter but Alice's butt plug and dildo had done their job well and he easily slipped inside me. I felt every inch enter and impale me until I felt his hairy thighs against mine.

I moaned in joy at how he so completely filled me and then he began to fuck me. Slowly out and in he went and I reveled in how I was pleasing him. Alice whispered in my ear, "Oh my darling husband, how I've longed for this. I'm so hot watching you being fucked. Please eat me." I looked down as she slipped her cunt under my head and I bent down and began to run my tongue between her labia and inside to her love canal. She began to buck her hips up against my face as Fran began to masturbate me. Orgastic sensations were rippling through my body and I found myself thrusting back against Bill as he thrust faster and faster into me. I knew he would be cumming soon and I desperately wanted his seed inside me.

Alice clawed at the back of my head and she began to cry in joy as I moved my tongue to her clit. "Oh god, you're making me cuuummmm! Eat me you slut, eat me!! Oooo!! A surge of her moisture poured out of her cunt and I felt Bill's cock swell in my ass and I felt the pulsations as he pumped his seed into my gut. My own orgasm finally overtook me and my cock jerked and I came in wave after wave of cum onto the bed.

My head hung low and I slowly kissed Alice's pussy. "Thank you, my darling." I managed to croak out of a throat still clogged with cum and her moisture. I felt Bill's cock begin to soften and he pulled it from my ass and I fell over on the bed next to Alice as Bill's cum ran out of my stretched anus.

Alice got up on one elbow and bent down and kissed me tenderly. "Oh my love. You were so hot and you're finally a girl. Please don't think of yourself as a cocksucker. You did what women do for their man and that's called love. It's the same when you submit to me with your tongue and your cock. Its for love."

In the meantime Bill and Fran had been cleaning themselves up at a small sink in the corner and then dressed. Coming over to the bed where we were still laying Bill looked down at us and said, "We're going back to work you two. Alice, you can talk to Kristen about what we talked about before. I'll wait to hear from you."

"OK, Bill and thanks a lot you guys. I'll let you know."

Bill bent down and kissed me on my lips, "Thanks for a great fuck and blow job Kristen. I hope to see you again soon."

Fran kissed Alice and patted me on the shoulder and told Alice, "I'll see you soon."

They left the room and closed the door behind them.

"Can you tell me what's going on now my darling?"

"Well, Bill owns the Blue Moon and Fran is his sister. Bill is gay and Fran is a lesbian and they live together for convenience sake. I got to know Fran at work and on occasion we would get together for a little love making. I discovered some time ago that I'm bi and need to exercise my butch side with someone once in awhile. She's a dear sweet girl and I'd do anything for her as she would for me. Some of those evenings I was supposed to be working late I was actually with Fran, but when I found out how much you missed and needed me and your proclivity to submit I thought I'd discovered the way to solve some of our relationship problems and I asked Fran to help me. It seems that Bill was going hot and heavy with a guy who was a TG and the guy suddenly had to go home to Florida to look after his sick mother and Bill was very lonely and depressed. Fran saw a chance to solve her problem and I saw a chance to solve mine to try to get you and Bill together by me assuming a more dominant role in our marriage. So I worked to train you in loving a man and being my bitch and his. Fran and Bill would like to set up a relationship where we can get together as often as we like and we can enjoy one another."

"That's the story in a nut shell. So what do you think?"

"I have lots of questions but I believe this was a setup tonight, wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was, but I like to think it was for love and our marriage and not because I wanted to be sadistic."

"No, I can see where you're coming from and I agree with you. If this is what it takes for two people who have abnormal sexual needs to live and love together then I can't see any problem with it. But, what about the STD problem we discussed before."

"I knew Fran was clean and she vouched for Bill so I thought the risk was low." I'm so glad you're OK with this. Now let's get cleaned up and dressed. I want to take you home and fuck you. Before we do though, I have a tampon in my purse. You might want to use it in your pussy to keep from staining your skirt."

She handed me the tampon from her purse and I slipped it inside my ass after she showed me how to insert it.

We continued to talk as we dressed. "What do you think about getting together with Bill and Fran?" she asked.

"I don't have a problem with it. I never thought I could get it on with a guy, but Bill is so nice and that I wouldn't mind a bit. Besides," I giggled , "he has such a big cock."

"He seems to know how to use it too."

"Have you ever tried it?" Some how I knew she hadn't but I didn't know why my cock started to get hard at the thought of another man fucking her. I knew that this was one of the dangers of swinging and I'd better not try to explore it.

"No, I never have. I've got to admit that after seeing it I've had some fantasies about it, but Bill never came onto me and I never tried to seduce him. He's not turned on by women anyway and I have an understanding with Fran. I don't want to jeopardize her friendship. If you're ready let's go. We'll stop and say good bye to them on the way out."

Leaving the room where I lost my cherry as a woman I looked back with some nostalgia and then followed Alice back down the hall and into the club. We stopped to talk with Bill and Fran at their booth near the dance floor. "Thanks again you two. "Alice told them, "Kristen says she'd like to see Bill again so I'll give you a ring and set a date."

Bill immediately stood up put his arms around me and kissed me on the mouth. My arms went around him automatically in response as I returned it.

"I'm so glad, Kristen." he told me with tears in his eyes as we broke our kiss.

Fran smiled up at me, "I'm so glad for you two. I was afraid to think he might take up with girls."

We all laughed at that and Alice and Fran kissed goodbye.

Our ride home was mostly in silence but as she drove I did ask about someday having children.

"I think when we make a decision to have children we also make a decision to enter back into a more normal sexual life style she told me, especially while the children are young. We may be able to get away going out and getting with Bill and Fran occasionally but we can't have you running around the house in drag. If they eventually want to get into a different life style I think it should be based on their own mature decision and not using us as role models."

"I'm afraid you're right to a large extent but they're going to see that you are the dominant parent and I'm the care giver. Do you think we can get around being traditional role models?"

"Well, you've brought up a good point but I think in this day and age where women are going into careers that will take them above the glass ceiling a new order will be evolving anyway."

"You're right my darling. Let's worry about it when we're ready to make the decision to have children. I'm thinking we can go for at least another five years before we address the issue."

Shortly after we pulled into our garage and entered the house.

"Why don't you go and get an enema and then join me in the shower. I'm really feeling horny now. I can still visualize you sucking Bill's big cock and being fucked by him. Those pictures in my mind will keep me horny for days so you'd better be prepared."

"Oh, I will my darling."

+++++++++++++++++++

The End

Agena
Agena
1,236 Followers
12