Loving Wife, Unlovable Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night was not my highlight, I have to say; but I don't have any hang ups or 'issues' about it, or about what drives Rose's sexual engine. It doesn't matter, and long as we go on having the kind of sex we always have had, once we got beyond that first, nervous afternoon, when we were both inexperienced and didn't know who we were.

She said our age difference was too great to live together. I said it didn't matter. I asked her to marry me and she said 'I'm twenty six years older then you.'

'That doesn't matter either,' I told her, and she said she would think about it.

I think she might still be thinking about it, because she is still around. Ten years down the line, she is almost sixty, but she is still sexy, good looking and a sexual dynamo. The sex is still fantastic, and the things we have done! Swinging, dogging, webcams; you name it, but there will never be another woman, young, old, fat, thin, who could even come close to being as hot as Rose for me.

There has been just one thing. I never drink. I know Rose and I know what she likes, and I never want to be lying comatose in the bed while Rose is getting it doggie style from some young buck, like I once was, and trying to suck my dick while I don't even know it and can't get a rise anyway.

12