Loving with Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliveau
oliveau
15 Followers

"Oh my darling, my darling stay there please, Oh stay there, I want to come again," and she was thrusting against me fast. "Push hard into me darling, Oh yes, harder, Yes, Push, Oh, Yes, Oh darling, Yes, Push, Oh I'm coming, Fuck me hard, OOOOOOOOOOh yes." I felt her cunt twitching against my cock as she clung to me like person drowning, our lip hard together, tongues down each other's throats.

Slowly we recovered, hearts slowing down, breathing returning to normal and eventually she whispered, "That's some cock you've got there my darling, I've never had anyone in me as far as that."

"But it was so quick! I said in a small voice."

"My darling, of course it was; it was your first time, and I thought you might have come while you were kissing me down there. You made me come twice, and it's a long time since a man did that to me. Next time it'll last, I promise."

Next time! Christ we're going to do it again! I was elated. I gently withdrew my now flaccid member, and rolling sideways, I dozed off!

I was awakened by my mother getting back into bed. "Tea my darling," she said quietly as she got back into bed. I grinned ruefully and replied, "Lovely. I'm sorry I went to sleep, it was very rude of me."

"That's all right; it's quite normal. Anyway you need to get your strength back!" We sat up in bed drinking tea and my mother said, "Now this time you'll be able to last, so long as you are nice and slow. We want to be able to really enjoy each other, so there's no rush. Eventually I will get to a stage where I'm ready to come, and you'll be able to feel when that is. From then on, you will be in charge, to go at whatever speed you want, because nothing will stop me, but I'll be able to hold back so that we can come together."

My cock burst into life, and turning on my side I kissed my mother and took a breast in my hand. She responded to the kiss and her nipple rose so I moved down and licked and sucked on the other one, so that soon her nipples were as hard as bullets. She reached for my cock and gave a purr of pleasure when she found it rock hard. "I'm ready for you darling. Put him inside me."

I moved on top of her and she guided my erection to the spot.

"Just a little way in darling, I get a lot of feeling just there."

So I slid the tip in, and she was lovely and juicy again. Slowly I worked the tip of my cock in and out of her, and she was right, the feeling was intense. We kissed slowly, and she was caressing my back. Slowly I worked my way into her, going deeper and deeper and she began to rise to meet my strokes. She was wonderfully slippery, and tight too, and the whole experience was just totally sensuous. I'd never felt anything like it in my life. I was deep into her now, and as she rose to meet me her bush would rub lightly on my belly, which really turned me on. My cock was getting harder and harder, and she was breathing harder and letting out little moans of pleasure, as was I. "

This is so incredible my darling, it feels so sexy," she murmured, "I could go on like this for ages, you are so big inside me."

I felt her open up deep inside, and I reached in so far that I could feel the end of my cock nudging her cervix.

"Can you feel that my darling? I'm all yours now. Fill me up with your spunk."

I felt my balls tightening up, and all sensation was concentrated in my cock. My mother was pushing up hard against me on each stroke, and I couldn't hold on any more. My cock jerked hard, once, twice, three times shooting spunk deep inside her as I cried out, "Oh Mummy, I'm coming inside your cunt!" I felt her cunt twitching deep inside, gripping my cock, and she cried out loud as she came, and holding tight to me she breathed, "Darling I love you, I love you." My cock carried on jerking, the spasms getting smaller and smaller until I was totally spent.

I stayed hard and she gasped, "Oh, keep going if you can." I carried on slowly fucking her, and she was very quickly gasping again as another orgasm swept over her. Still hard, I kept moving in her, she thrusting against me, and a couple of minutes later she came again with a great cry, and I felt a gush of wetness on my balls, and she collapsed back on the pillows and lay totally motionless and silent.

Christ, she's had a heart attack! I didn't know what to do. But slowly she came round again. "What happened?" I asked in a panic.

"Oh darling, my last orgasm was so intense that I passed out – that happens with a really intense one, and, darling did you feel me come, all wet. I haven't done that for years." You really know how to make a woman wake up sexually." She kissed me, not passionately, but a long lingering one, as we lay there holding each other, and then we both dropped off into a deep post lovemaking sleep.

I carried on sleeping with my mother for a couple of years until I left home for a job down country. Thereafter we slept together only rarely over the next 2 or 3 years. Eventually my mother met my step father and married him after knowing him for 10 years, when she was 75, and he was 90. He changed her and she lost her sense of fun, and became totally introvert and inflexible. In short she wasn't nice to know, and we drifted apart. When she died aged 94 I felt a sense of relief rather than loss.

I became totally fixated on female pubic hair, the more there was the more I liked it. I also became attracted only to older women. In fact I very soon found that I was fucking quite a number of my mother's friends, [perhaps she suggested it to them, I never knew]. All I knew was that I started to get invitations for coffee, tea, and lunch from women who were conveniently alone when I arrived and with whom I always ended up in bed. With my insight into the sexuality of mature women, I found it easy to get a shag whenever I wanted by seeking out mature women in need of attention, while all my contemporaries were running around and trying unsuccessfully to screw the young girls.

I always tell people that I had the best possible education!

And for those that wanted a blow job in this story: Well, all this is a totally true story, and did you ever hear of a mother who really sucked her son's cock?

oliveau
oliveau
15 Followers
12