Loving Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because it's not."

"You just said that you were turned on by my story didn't you?"

"Yes."

This was one of those times that something in the back of your mind, one of those 'it would never ever happen but if it did...' kind of things. Like I said before, Dawn and I have been friends for years. We both think that the other is beautiful and think that we are only average but those little exchanges of compliments have taken place over the years none the less. I have always found Dawn attractive and even though it is just a fleeting thought brushing through my mind on a few occasions, I have wondered what it would be like to be with her. This was one of those times that those fleeting thoughts were now at the forefront of my mind and I wanted to act on it.

Nick and I have had pillow talk and I actually told him about this. He said that as long as he got to either watch or that I told him about it (and answered all of his questions) he wouldn't mind. So I decided to jump.

"Show me how turned on you are Dawn." I said. "I want to see."

"I don't understand." She said. Honestly not knowing where I was going.

"The whole thing is to let go. I want you to see how turned on I am because I get even more turned on when I do."

Dawn bit at her lip.

"Are you turned on Dawn? The story of me, the story of Nick? Did that turn you on?"

"Yes."

"It turned me on to tell it."

"So what do you think about it? Are you repulsed?"

That one got Dawn to smile. "No. I just can't imagine being there in that place dong that with someone."

"But you would like to?" I asked.

"Yes."

Like I said. I jumped. I stood up from the couch and began unbuttoning my shirt. Dawn didn't say a word. I unbuttoned my shirt as if it were Nick watching. When I had it unbuttoned I pulled the shirt from my pants where it was tucked in and slid it from my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them open enough to reveal my lacy panties. It's hard to take off a bra and be sexy about it so I thought I would see if Dawn would unsnap it for me.

Facing her, I slid the straps from my shoulders and then turned around and lowered myself in front of her. I felt Dawn's soft fingers on my back and then my bra was loose. I pulled it off and dropped it to the floor before standing. As I stood I slid my jeans to the floor and stepped out of them and then turned to face Dawn.

I extended my hand to Dawn and she stood. We never said anything. I brushed her hair from her face and then drew her head to me and kissed her lips. Dawn's arms were at her sides. I took one and raised her hand to my bare breast.

"Will you undress me?" She said with a shaky voice

"Yes." I whispered back. "I want to undress you."

I began with Dawn's shirt and then her bra. I nibbled at her nipple and sucked it into my mouth after her breasts were uncovered. While I sucked at her breasts I pulled open her pants and slid them over her butt. I pulled her panties down with them. I lowered myself to the floor and slid them from her feet.

"You have a beautiful body Dawn." I said stepping forward to kiss her again but this time I lowered my hand to her thighs and pressed my fingers against her wet body.

I lowered my head to her chest and began sucking her nipples again. Her wet body was throbbing and offered no resistance to my fingers sliding inside of her. Her shaky sigh announced my penetration.

Dawn's legs buckled and we let ourselves slide to the floor. Dawn came to rest on her back with me above her.

"I want to look at you." I said. "Can I look at you?"

Dawn didn't say anything but didn't object either when I lifted myself from her and sat on the floor.

"You have a beautiful body Dawn. Will you show me all of you?"

Dawn pulled her legs apart and closed her eyes. I had never seen another woman this way before. My own body was throbbing and wet.

"Show me?" I said again just above a whisper.

Dawn's fingers found her wet opening and touched it. She gently rubbed over the top of herself and then let her fingers slide inside. I could hear the wet noises her body was making from the movement. Finally Dawn's fingers slid out and she used the fingers of each hand to draw her body open so that I could see inside of her. That deep glistening pink body was incredible.

I moved myself up to the glass coffee table that Dawn was next to. Sitting on the edge, I drew my legs apart and opened my body for her using my fingers. I caressed and massaged my own wet opening, sliding my fingers deep inside to the soft wet clicking of my flesh and then sliding them out and drawing my body open once again to reveal a looser wetter more sensual body. Dawn never took her eyes off of me but continued penetrating and caressing herself as I did the same.

"What are you thinking Dawn?" I asked softly.

She let her eyes close and then opened them looking up at my face.

"I want to touch you." She finally said

I ran my fingertip between my legs and just inside my pussy and back up again. "Here?" I asked.

"Yes." Dawn said nodding her head slightly.

"Touch me."

Dawn sat up and positioned herself facing me but sitting on the floor. She reached out and gently touched my body. I tilted my hips and pulled my legs further apart for her. Dawn's fingers penetrated my body and danced deep inside of me. A soft moan escaped my throat. I couldn't stop my reaction to her touch. Dawn used her other hand to gently rub my clit. She pressed lightly and moved in circles. Her other fingers, two or three slid deep into me, danced and then slid back out before sliding back into me as far as she could possibly reach.

The sounds escaping my throat were growing louder no matter how hard I tried to suppress them. I clenched the sides of the table and then my knees trying to control the explosion I could feel building inside of me.

Dawn's fingers were plunging in and out of my wet body rapidly while her other fingers pressed harder against my clit and rubbed in eccentric circles.

I pulled my legs farther and farther apart. I was fighting a battle to stay sitting up and was losing. I began falling back against the coffee table until I was leaning on my elbows.

I sat back up and looked at Dawn. Our eyes met briefly. Hers were intense and passionate, mine were foggy and swirling. I couldn't see straight. Dawn pulled her hands back to support herself on the floor and slid her tongue into my body. The touch of her warm breath and the sensation of her tongue in my body sent me over the edge into an orgasm.

Dawn continued licking and probing me with her tongue as the orgasm took me and I fell backward onto the top of the table. I could feel the tightness in my abdomen that preceded ejaculation.

Ejaculation was something Nick had shown me. I wasn't aware that a woman could ejaculate until one night we experimented together. I was pleasuring myself with one of my larger toys while he watched. All I remember is feeling the tightness in my abdomen and my whole body tensing. It felt so good I couldn't stop. The next thing I knew I felt warm fluid inside of me and it began leaking between my stretched body and the large toy. I pulled the toy out of me and the fluid followed.

"Dawn I'm going to come!" I said warning her. I didn't want to do it on her face. Dawn pulled away and slid her fingers back into me. I was soon gasping and covering Dawn's hand with my warm fluid.

That was when things changed. I began to rise up and saw Nick standing on the other side of the room watching. I pulled Dawn to me and kissed her.

"Are you turned on?" I asked. I knew that she was. I just didn't know if she was horny horny or nirvana horny.

"Yes. Yes I'm turned on. Oh my gosh. This is what you were talking about?"

"Yes." I said kissing her again.

"Nick is here Dawn. Do you mind if he watches?"

Dawn turned and looked at Nick and shook her head before turning back to face me. "No. I don't... I mean. I want him to watch, yes."

"Show Nick how sexy you are."

Dawn lay back on the floor and spread her legs again. Her eyes stayed closed most of the time while she touched and probed her painfully aroused body and Nick approached to watch.

"Isn't she sexy baby." I said looking up at Nick.

"She certainly is sweetheart. Do you mind if I watch?" He asked.

"I want you to." I said reaching up and tugging at his trousers. I pulled Nicks pants to the floor and he removed his shirt. I couldn't resist sucking his swollen shaft before turning back to Dawn.

I went down on Dawn and licked her wet body. Even though I had never done this before I didn't hesitate for a single moment. I wanted to go down on her and taste her pussy.

I felt Nick's fingers caress my growing wetness. I noticed it but also didn't. I was too focused on Dawn. I lifted myself from between her legs and slid my fingers into her. I turned to Nick.

"Honey, will you get my toys?"

"Sure will." He said kissing me on the mouth. He could no doubt taste Dawn when his tongue momentarily encircled mine. She was sweet.

I slid my fingers deep into her body and wriggled them inside. I pulled slowly back out and then back inside of her. I was using three fingers and was able to get deep into her body and feel her core.

"Nick returned with my 'toys' and lotions. Dawn was loose and wet already. I slid my fingers out of her and separated her body with my fingers for Nick to see. Dawn opened her eyes and looked up at us.

"Does that turn you on sweetheart?" I asked Nick. "Her pussy is so pink and beautiful."

"Yes it is." Nick said. "My gosh Dawn, you look good enough to eat."

"She sure does." I said.

I poured the gel along the shaft of the large vibrator and slid it into her body. Dawn sighed and moaned. "Is that good?" I asked as I slowly moved it back and forth.

"Uh huh." She whispered. "Slide it in deep please. I want to feel it deep"

I slid it in deep and rotated it slightly. Dawn's legs jerked involuntarily. She reached up and tried to hold her legs apart but she kept slipping and falling back. Nick straddled over me and held Dawn's knees apart. Her reflexes were strong enough that I think it took Nick's strength to actually hold her.

Dawn's body reacted to the whirring vibrator and I was able to slide it in and out of her a little faster while going deep inside. Dawn's pussy stretched around the ribs and nodes of the toy as it passed in and out and her legs seemed to jerk and strain at each one.

I pushed the toy deep inside of her and moved it up and down. It would make contact with her abdomen and then swing down and make contact with the flesh that separated her anus. Dawn began gasping and fighting to stay still. It was a losing battle.

"Oh yes!" Dawn cried out. "Mmm yes, yes!" and then an unintelligible moan.

Nick said. "Fuck her baby, she likes it. Fuck her." He then directed it at Dawn. "Do you like fucking Dawn?" he asked.

Dawn cried out. "Yes! Yes!."

"You are so fucking sexy Dawn!" Nick said. "I'd love to fuck you right now, my cock is about to explode. You are so fucking hot!"

I slid the vibrator out of Dawn and slid my fingers into her. My hand was covered in her come. "Come down here baby." I said to Nick. Nick stepped over me and knelt next to Dawn and I reached out and rubbed Dawn's come into his cock. "Show us how you want to fuck her baby."

Nick rubbed the cream into his body and began stroking his shaft. I slid the shaft back into Dawn's body and went to work on her again. "Look at Nick rubbing your come into his body." I said to Dawn. She turned to see him stroking his shaft two feet away.

I began rubbing her clit with my other hand and burying the vibrator into her with the other. "Oh my god!" Dawn cried out. "Keep going!"

"Which one?" I asked.

"Both! Both of you."

Nick began to make his pre-come noises. A deep gut straining and gasping. The noise he made when he was trying to fight off the impending release.

All of a sudden Dawn grabbed her knees and forced her legs apart with a deep moaning gasp. Nick cried out and released. Come fired from his throbbing erection over Dawn onto the floor.

At that very moment white fluid drained from Dawn's body and I pulled the vibrator out. Dawn ejaculated onto my hand. Her fluid covered her smooth legs and mine. Nick's pulsing cock was squirting. I leaned over and took it into my mouth and sucked. I sucked him while Dawn watched. She could see that I was consuming his pulsing cock and she liked it. Nick let himself drop to the floor after he was finished and laid down at Dawn's feet next to me.

"Hey Nick?" Dawn asked in a lazy satisfied voice. "Will you take some pictures of me for Tony?"

Nick looked at me and I smiled back.

"Sure." He said.

It wasn't long before Dawn was getting fucked good and plenty by Tony and she was pushing his limits for once. She loved telling me the stories. I never heard anymore talk about those two separating again, that's for sure.

Nick has fucked me several times by thinking about that day. Anytime we talk about it in fact we end up fucking.

ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers
12