Loving Yvonne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," I gasped.

Her eyes opened and she panted as she looked at me.

"Are you gonna come?" she asked.

"I...yes!" There was no stopping it now.

"Come on me, Marty," she begged. "I love it when boys squirt all over me."

Somehow I kept one hand on my cock as I heaved myself up onto my knees. My penis had never looked so big. It loomed out over Yvonne's body like the bough of an oak tree. I could feel my orgasm gathering momentum, building up and up to an unnerving summit.

Yvonne's penis was still flexing and pumping out little globs. She disengaged one hand and grasped my balls. Her fingers were warm and slippery with her semen. She squeezed gently and pulled downward.

"Jesus!" I screamed, and blasted the largest, most satisfying load of my life. The first spurt overshot Yvonne entirely and landed on her pillow. The next lobbed directly onto her tummy.

"Mmmm...your cum is so warm, Marty..."

"God...oh God..." I kept stroking, kept shooting. My jism formed tic-tac-toe grids with the lengthwise trails Yvonne had already laid. She shivered and moaned as I ejaculated all over her. I pumped out my last, and the sight of the semen glistening on her nipples made me feel faint. She kept squeezing and tugging on my balls, as though she were trying to coax more fluid out of me. Incredibly, sperm was still oozing from her penis. She kept on milking it with her free hand. She actually finished a little after me.

"Ooooh, that was nice." Yvonne gave me a lazy grin. She released her penis and ran a finger up her body through our mixed sperm. She put it in her mouth, sucked it and closed her eyes. "Mmmmm."

The sight was so sexy, that I felt a little after-twinge in my now-rubbery dick.

She ran another finger over her body, giggling as she finger-painted herself with our semen. She held her sticky finger out to me. "Wanna taste?"

I didn't even think. I took her finger in my mouth and sucked it clean. I'd never tasted cum before. It was thick and plain, with a salty under-taste. It wasn't bad at all.

"Good, huh?" she was watching my reaction.

I shrugged. "It's okay."

She was still cupping my balls, fondling them. I gave a little twitch when she extended her wet index finger and drew it along the little ridge between my balls and anus. My cock gave an involuntary flex. Yvonne smiled.

"I like that too," she said. She let go of my balls and took hold of my prick. She squeezed firmly, and another pearly drop of cum oozed out.

Jesus...she's touching my cock...

I just stared down with my jaw hanging open. Yvonne's hand was much smaller than mine and the difference was startling. She pulled down, like she was milking a cow's teat, and ran her thumb over my glans to collect the fluid. I was so sensitive I almost jumped. Then she released my cock and sucked her thumb.

"You taste nice, Marty. I knew you would."

She grasped my penis again, and even though I just came, I could still feel the blood rushing, and my cock ballooned in Yvonne's fist. She stroked it a few times, squeezing and sort of examining it, and I soon inflated to full erection. I was incredible -- I'd never gotten so stiff so quickly after an orgasm. Her lazy smile didn't change a bit. She patted the bed next to her.

"Sit down. Let's jack off again."

I sat down next her with our hips touching again. She didn't let go of my prick. Her free hand took my wrist and brought it to her penis. I grasped it without thinking. It was so thick my thumb barely overlapped my fingertips. It was hot and sticky and pulsing in my hand. I moved my hand, and the outer sheath of skin slid back and forth just like mine did. I felt faint again, but it was a good, trippy excited feeling. It amazed me how arousing it was to squeeze and play with Yvonne's long, meaty cock.

"I love it when boys jack me off," sighed Yvonne.

I stifled a hysterical chuckle. "Do lots of boys jack you off?" I asked.

"Just my brothers," she said in that same dreamy tone. "And now you. My hands are so small. But boys have bigger hands, they can really grip me all the way around. I love that."

"I like you playing with my...with mine, too." I said. "Your hand feels really good."

That was an understatement. Yvonne's soft hand felt phenomenal slipping up and down my sperm-lubricated prick.

"Can you bring your knuckle up...on the upstroke?" Yvonne asked. "Just...rub the underside...up at the top."

I obliged. "Yeah, that's nice," she sighed. "I like feeling different penises...the different sizes, different shapes. I like feeling them come. I like watching boys' faces when they come. It's so beautiful." Her features relaxed into her beat-off face again.

Her free hand slipped between her legs. She played with her shiny-wet balls, rolling them in her palm. Then her hand went underneath them and began rubbing in a rhythmic circular motion. Her testicles bobbed on her knuckles and slid about in their sac. Her cheeks flushed again.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Playing with my coochie," she said with a smile.

I swallowed drily.

"How do you...I mean..."

"You wanna see?"

She didn't wait for a response, which was a good thing because my brain had seized up again. She spread her legs and bent them to form a large letter M. She released my penis and waved down between her legs.

"Hunker down," she said. "I'll show you."

I maintained my grip on her cock as I knelt on the floor between her legs. She lifted up her balls and there was her vagina again: a glistening, vaguely floral pink opening nestled between a pair of fleshy, cheek-like labia. Unlike the porn models I'd seen, Yvonne didn't shave her privates. There were lines of fine sand-colored hair framing the puffy halves of her split. I could smell ocean salt, sweat and musk. My mouth watered.

"This is my clit," she said, touching a little knob at the top of her slit. It was no bigger than a cherry pit. A furrow of skin partially hooded it, and tapered back up into the seam of her nut-sack. "It's really sensitive. It's almost too tender to touch unless I'm really turned on. Like now."

She spread her labia wide with two fingers. I could see a tiny puckered opening at the midpoint of her vulva, and a larger one with rudimentary labia below it. The interior flesh was flushed a deeper, ruddier pink.

She pointed to the tinier, upper opening. "This is my urethra," she said. "And down here..." she pushed a finger into her lower aperture. "That's my vagina. That's what all the fuss is about."

She pumped her finger in and out a few times and then withdrew it. It came out glistening. Her juice looked creamy, like watery lotion. She then placed the pads of two fingers on her clitoral hood and began rubbing in circles again. Now I could see how the motion pulled the little foreskin back and forth over her tiny glans.

Just like I do it, I marvelled.

I resumed stroking her penis. I studied the way my pulling action made the mouth of her vagina elongate and squash, alternately. I could see her fluids form on the inner lips of her cleft.

"That feels good," she sighed. "Marty...would you do me a favour?"

"S-sure," I answered.

"Would you put a finger inside me?"

Brainlock again. "Uh...in-inside?" I hoped she meant what I thought she meant. My thoughts were so jumbled then, dazed by what was happening, and even more agitated by all the things I desperately wanted to happen, that my head just kept on getting jammed up.

"In my coochie. Just to the second knuckle."

"Uh...okay."

I gingerly touched her petals. They felt soft and rubbery-firm. Greatly daring, I pressed at the opening at the bottom of her vulva. My finger slipped into a snug, spongy tunnel lubricated with thick, warm goo.

My finger went in about halfway, and Yvonne said, "That's it. Now curl your finger up, like this." She crooked her finger in a beckoning gesture. I did, and she sucked in a breath.

"That's it. That's the spot. Just keep rubbing there. Gentle little circles."

I obeyed, and she closed her eyes. "That's really good, Marty," she said.

Something occurred to me, and I cleared my throat.

"Isn't there supposed to be a...membrane or something?" I asked timidly.

"Yeah," she said dreamily. "Mine's long gone, though. Took care of that ages ago with my toys."

I shut up and concentrated on pleasing her. Her prick lubricated heavily, much more than mine. It throbbed in my grip, and kept chugging out all this clear, slippery sap. It smelled sweeter than mine did, too. My hand made squishy noises as it slipped up and down. My own penis was so rigid and roused it bobbed in place like a struck tuning fork.

At school I'd heard a lot of locker-room tripe about girls who were groaners or screamers. Yvonne wasn't either of those. She was silent aside from her heavy breathing and the odd whispered instruction: "Jack it a little faster." "Press a little harder." "Put two fingers inside now." "Move them in and out a little." She also never failed to tell me when I was doing it right: "Ohhh, that's good, keep doing that..." Mostly she just panted and bit her lip.

Her vagina got very juicy. The two fingers I had pumping in her were coated with her buttery fluids. I saw the little telltale tremors in her thighs, and the way her breathing picked up. She rubbed her clitoris faster and faster, and our hands kept bumping. Her nipples stuck up like half-inch nails.

"Faster, Marty, faster," she grunted between her teeth. "Ohhh yeah, almost, almost..."

I did as she asked. I was anxious to see her come again.

What she did next astonished me. She licked the index finger of her free hand, and then reached under herself and slipped it right up her asshole. I could feel it enter her as well as see it.

She drew several short, gasping breaths; her chest heaved, and her tummy worked in and out. The finger up her ass was wiggling like crazy. She rubbed her clitoris in frantic circles. Her vagina began contracting tightly around my fingers, and this time I could feel her orgasm rise up through her penis. It swelled up, just like before, and when the explosion came, her breath escaped in a sharp, wordless exhalation.

I could feel the rush of her semen through her member as she ejaculated in long, high-flying streams. It slopped down all over my face and Yvonne's hips. My jaw hung slack and I found myself with a mouthful of her thick, salty-sweet jism. It was all over my cheeks and forehead, too. I swallowed and extended my tongue for more without thinking.

Her whole body quivered. "Oooooh," she said. "Oooooh."

The jets tapered off and her thick, strong-smelling cum oozed over my knuckles. I licked my lips and tasted more semen. I had the strongest urge to lick her cock, just lap up all that sweet seepage, and maybe even place her cock in my mouth to suck out the remainder. I didn't know if that would upset her. Dazed as I was at witnessing this phenomenal orgasm up close, I was still too timid to dare. I just kept squeezing and stroking her penis until I'd milked out all of her load.

"Oooh, take your fingers out, Marty," she panted. "Oooh, I get so sensitive after I come."

I pulled two dripping fingers out of her vagina. I put them in my mouth and sucked. Her syrup was warm and pungent. It reminded me of the one time my family had lobsters (my Dad had won a contest), only Yvonne was both sweeter and tangier than lobster meat.

"Come up here, Marty," she said. She patted her chest, just below her breasts. "It's your turn. Straddle me."

I stood up and planted a knee on either side of her rib cage. My cock was bobbing in anticipation and her skin was warm and sticky under my thighs. She reached up and squeezed my nipples. I gasped, and almost came from that alone. She ran her hands down my sides and grasped my penis with both hands. They were slippery with sperm. She squeezed hard, and her fingers squelched on me.

"Hump my fists, Marty," she whispered. "Move your hips."

I moved back and forth. She worked her wrists and wrung my cock as it slipped through her two-handed grip. My eyes rolled; her little hands felt better on me than mine ever did. I moaned out loud.

"Do you like that?" she asked. Her gaze darted from my freakishly engorged penis pushing through her glistening fists, up to my eyes, and then back again.

"I love it," I moaned. I sounded like I was in pain. In a way, I was. My cock ached, and my testicles had drawn up and swollen to an agonizing size. They felt like soccer balls. But I was also in ecstasy, the most profound pleasure of my young life. I kept on moaning helplessly, and I realized I was the groaner, not Yvonne. My pre-cum flowed like a leaky tap, making Yvonne's hands even more slick, and clear droplets fell onto Yvonne's chest. Her hands made wet sucking sounds around my cock.

I felt her breasts. I couldn't stop myself. They were the first girls' breasts I'd ever touched, and each soft conical mound fit my palm perfectly. I squeezed, and their yielding springiness made my mind flutter. Yvonne looked at my groping, kneading hands, and then up at my face, smiling. She nodded her approval.

I fondled her breasts to my heart's content. I traced the perimeter of each deep-pink areola, and watched them crinkle up as her nipples extended. They swelled up really fat, too, like grapes. She pursed her lips as I took each protruding nubbin between thumb and forefinger and pinched gently.

"Pull on them," she murmured. "Not too hard."

I did as she asked, and her cheeks bloomed pink again, in response. One hand left my shaft to cup and squeeze my balls. "Are you ready to come again, Marty?"

"Oh God, yes," I whimpered.

"Good," she murmured. The index finger of her ball-squeezing hand extended to stroke my perineum again. That moist finger didn't stop there, however -- it slipped all the way back to my anus, and circled it with tantalizing delicacy. Then Yvonne pushed, firmly, and her wet finger slid inside me with exquisite friction.

The hairs on the nape of my neck stood up. I gasped. I never dreamed my rectum could be a source of such pleasure. Yvonne wiggled her finger inside me, just like I had done to her and my climax rose with sweet, inexorable slowness.

My body jerked like a puppet on a string, humping both of Yvonne's hands. I let out a high-pitched yelp and my jism began squirting all over Yvonne's face. It flew all over her cheeks and nose and open mouth. Her hand pumped and squeezed, encouraging me to ejaculate more copiously.

Several timeless moments later, Yvonne gave me a final squeeze and a shake to dislodge the last hanging thread of sperm. She caught it on her tongue. She licked her lips and smacked them with a look of great satisfaction. Her finger slipped out of my asshole; she put it in her mouth and sucked it. She looked like one of the cum-covered porn queens in Assgasm. No -- she looked better. My foamy goop coated the right lens of her glasses. She removed and wiped them with a tissue.

She put her glasses back on and looked up at me with great fondness. "Did you enjoy that?" she asked softly.

"I loved that," I sighed.

My cock drooped in her fist. It didn't shrink, which surprised me, but rather just relaxed slightly at its full length. I looked at her face and her cum-splattered lips compelled me. I lay down on top of her, and she spread her legs so I could nestle between them. I was careful to take my weight on my elbows. Her penis was huge and hot and gluey against my belly.

She watched my face descend, and opened her mouth as my lips pressed down on hers. This kiss was more languorous than the previous one; still electric, but at a different voltage. Her lips were creamy with jism and her tongue was soft and salty in my mouth. I sucked it, and she sucked mine, too.

Before I knew what I was doing, I had licked her face clean. I licked her neck and lapped up the pool of semen in the hollow of her throat. Her arms wrapped around me and she pulled me down in a firm hug. Her warm, slick naked body against mine set all my synapses crackling again.

I slid lower, and began licking the upper slopes of her breasts. Yvonne stroked my back, and I took this as encouragement. I went down and began sucking those big, protuberant nipples.

As I nursed, I groaned like a pig at the trough while Yvonne just sighed. She played with my hair while I suckled and tugged her stiff pegs with my lips.

"Marty," she said. "Before we go any further...I really want to take a shower."

~~~

Her shower was almost like a glassed-in room, it was so big. You could even sit down in it -- a tile bench grew from the wall facing the showerhead. We got under the spray and soaped each other up. Yvonne had this slick, sensual body wash, and I got chills, even under that steaming-hot shower, from the feel of her hands slipping all over me, and mine over her. I still wasn't used to this; the novelty of having implicit permission to touch a girl all over had my head floating on starry clouds. My dick kept on brushing the wet skin of her tummy, and rolling over her hip. My erection soon returned to its full ferocity. So did hers. It kept bumping me and painting circles of pre-cum on my skin. She took hold of my penis again, and I hers, and we kissed under the drumming stream. I'd never felt so happy.

"Here," she said. "Turn around."

I obediently turned my back to her and she pressed up against me. Her wet soapy penis slipped between my thighs. It slid along my balls and rubbed my own cock deliciously as it emerged in front. I stared down at it. It was like I'd grown two cocks. Her penis was so long, it extended two-thirds of the way up my shaft before her hips bottomed out and her pubic hair tickled my butt.

She hugged me from behind. I felt her sigh into my back. Her hands slid up to fondle my nipples, and then down to grasp my cock.

"Squeeze your legs together," she murmured. "Make it tight."

I did, and she began sliding her cock back and forth. It was an amazing sight to see that enormous shaft appear and disappear below mine. Yvonne stroked my penis, and with a sudden inspiration, I reached down and made a tunnel of my soapy fists. Yvonne's penis passed through them as she fucked my thighs.

I loved feeling her cock. I loved its pulsating heat and solidity, the mobile fleshin

I loved feeling her cock. I loved its pulsating heat and solidity, the mobile fleshiness of her foreskin, and the plum-like firmness and elasticity of her bell-shaped dome. I listened to her heavy breathing and knew I was making her feel good. I was good at making Yvonne feel good, I realized, and felt a ridiculous surge of pride. I began thinking of all the other ways I could make her feel good. My excitement mounted. I knew, with a shivery certainty, that I was going to do a lot more with Yvonne's body than just feel her penis.

I turned to face her. Her eyes were so big and blue and vulnerable as they looked up at me. I could see her pulse galloping in her throat. I cupped her face and kissed her. She kissed me back. It was like we were communing somehow. I could have done that for hours, but Yvonne's body was like an amusement park. I wanted to go on more of the rides.

I bent and sucked those fat nipples again, one after the other. Her hands cradled my head and stroked my wet hair. Our penises crossed swords below. She did something with her hips, and hers slowly revolved around mine.

I sank to my knees, kissing her belly as I went. Her penis slid along my soap-slippery chest and then my neck. I took hold of it again, and held it up into the shower spray to rinse away the suds. I rested back on my heels, and Yvonne's penis looked me right in the face. I could hear her loud and unsteady breathing even over the rushing of the shower.