Lovingly Awakened

Story Info
He takes his wife's best friend while she watches.
1.5k words
4.06
210.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was drawing to an end, yet you had way too much to drink. There was no way I was going to let you drive home so I told you that you would be spending the night here.

As I was about to retire to bed I quickly glanced over to you seeing you undress your pants and watched as your hands came back up slowly and rested on your satin thong panties. I was hard in an instant but didn't dare do anything stupid at that time. I went in my room and climbed on the bed next to my wife.

She was a tad bit on the drunken side too as she motioned for me to completely undress. I took off my boxer-briefs and laid on my back waiting to see what she had in mind. I quickly took in a breath as she swallowed my entire cock in one motion. I began thrusting in time with her downstrokes and soon was on the verge of orgasm when she stopped and said she needed some attention of her own. I was in between her legs staring at her dripping pussy in no time. I softly licked around her lips and slightly spread them to get at her tasty juices.

As soon as I got a taste I was like an animal, thrashing my tongue into her pussy sucking all the fluids she was leaking. With a quick flick of my tongue across her clit I plunged two fingers into her hot cunt. I moved them in and out rotating my hand to give her the most pleasure from it. I began a "come-here" motion with my fingers knowing that her G-spot would get stimulation that way.

Soon she was bucking up against my hand as I dove for her clit again and took it between my lips. After several minutes of lapping her pussy I decided she was ready for more. I withdrew my fingers and sucked all her flavor off them, while wetting my other two. I slowly pressed all four fingers into her pussy and heard her scream with pleasure. I knew full well you heard her too and had to have thought we were up to something. Then I finger-fucked her with four digits and flicked her clit with my tongue at the same time.

She was thrashing about when the throes of orgasm hit her. It hit her hard too, I had never seen her come so much in my life. I kept pressure on her pussy until she calmed from her climax. When she did, she said something I thought I'd never hear. "I bet she would like some of that from you, why don't you go see if she's interested." she said matter-of-factly. I gave her a quick glance and saw that look that reassured me everything was all right. As I got out of bed I saw her get up to put her robe on.

Thinking she just had to use the bathroom I proceeded to our couch where I saw you sleeping ever so beautifully. I quietly stepped up to you and placed a kiss on your forehead. Seeing you stir I kissed you again, this time gently on your lips. I pulled back to see your response when I saw my wife standing there watching me do this to you. I kissed your lips again, pressing a little harder this time and felt you move even more this time.

Before you had a chance to respond I pressed my tongue to your lips and parted them. I felt your tongue flick against mine as we shared our first "French-kiss" After a couple minutes of kissing I reached up to feel your breasts in my hands. I gently took one in my hand and felt the weight of it, so warm and soft, yet firm and young. I began slowly kneading them and pushed my tongue between your lips again, wanting to feel the heat coming from there. I slid my hand slowly, down passed your breasts and over you flat tummy until I found what I had been looking for.

I placed my hand onto your pussy and softly stroked it when I heard you moan aloud. I again pulled back from our kiss and saw that your eyes were closed. Seeing this I looked up at my wife and saw her pushing a finger into her pussy to frig herself. I then felt your warm hand close around my cock as you said to me that you wanted to feel it in your mouth. I told you that would come later but first I wanted to taste you and lick you to orgasm. When I saw you slightly grin I knew that I could have what I had wanted for so long. I wanted your legs wrapped around my head as I fucked your pussy with my tongue. I gave you a quick kiss again, and dropped my head down to where your essence was. I pressed my nose against your panty covered pussy and inhaled deeply, loving the scent you created with your arousal. I felt a wetness in the center and immediately pressed my tongue there to sample what I had been longing for. What I tasted was heavenly.

Again, like I had with my wife, I became an animal and tore your panties off of you, leaving them unwearable. I found your glistening slit waiting to be licked and wet with your juice. I lovingly licked the length of your pussy and finally tasted you fully. I couldn't get enough as I pushed my tongue deep into you, sucking all of your fluids from your pussy. I flicked my tongue against your clit and heard you moan as the pleasure started to sink in.

As I began kissing every inch of your pussy I brought two fingers up to your mouth to get them wet with your saliva. After you sucked them for a couple moments I withdrew them from your mouth and placed them at the tight opening I had just licked. Harder then I had done with my wife I plunged my fingers into your hot pussy. I could feel the heat burn my fingers but the feeling was wonderful.

I began the same "come here" motion I had done to my wife and felt your G-spot begin to swell with every touch. For a few minutes I did the same motion until I felt you press up against my fingers begging for more. I then remembered what you had told me about using four fingers to please you and pulled my slick fingers from your cunt. I looked up to see you still had your eyes closed and also to see my wife fiercely fingering herself while watching us.

I brought my fingers up to your mouth once more and when you licked all of yourself off I inserted the other two. I brought them back to your hot opening and just as I was pushing them in I told you to open your eyes. When you did you saw my wife fingering her hot gash while watching us. I forced all four fingers in at the same time and began fucking you hard with them. With my other hand I pulled your legs up high until they rested on your gorgeous breasts. I bent down and saw something I thought you might like licked and pressed my tongue up against your asshole.

I flicked my tongue across it a few times while still forcing my fingers in and out of your pussy. I then began to push my tongue deeper into you and that's when I felt your pussy contract around my fingers. I knew right then that you were going to come any second so I put my mouth over your clit and sucked deeply until I could grasp it with my lips. I kept sucking on it feeling you buck and shake beneath me.

Gently I nipped at you clit and that's when you screamed you were coming. My wife yelled out that she was at the same time and I heard her collapse on the floor behind us. I kept fingering you until I felt you begin to come down form your orgasm. I pulled my fingers out of you and shoved my tongue into your pussy as far as I could and drank up your cum. I then heard my wife walk towards us and felt her grab my hand that had moments before been plunging in and out of you. She brought my fingers to her mouth and sucked every bit of your girl-cum she could get to.

"Well, I guess you were right honey about her pussy, she tastes very good." she purred after finishing off licking my fingers. She brought her mouth to you and pressed her tongue between your lips and the two of you shared your cum. "I wonder if she's satisfied baby." my wife asked. "not yet" you replied and grabbed at my cock and began to stroke it up and down...