Lovingly Owned

Story Info
Home from work for a surprise in being utterly owned.
2.1k words
3.96
11.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning the key in the lock of your apartment I swept inside and slumped against the back of the door. It had been a long day of work and I was grateful to finally be done and out of the cold weather that blustered outside. My eyes closed for a moment and I pinched the bridge of my nose. Breathing a sigh I began to shed the layers of winter clothing I was all bundled up in. Tossing my keys into the bowl on the small end table in the foyer, I picked up my bag and began to slip down the hallway; so wrapped up in my own little world that the silence of your place finally hit me. It was one of those eerie silences, the one that makes the little hairs at the back of your neck stand on end as a thrill of anxiety and concern lanced through my system. My stocking clad feet barely made any noise as I entered your living room. Noticing that you were not sitting in your chair and that your laptop was closed I chanced that maybe you were in the kitchen. Turning the corner there I did not see you and I began to think that maybe you were still working or running an errand. Shrugging my shoulders I started to hum softly of a song that had been stuck in my head all day as I made my way to your bedroom. I was about to find out how silly my assumptions were that you were not home yet.

The door was open as I stepped over the threshold and began to untuck my ice blue blouse from the black pencil skirt I was wearing. My back was turned to the doorway and I was facing the bed, still lost in thought and the song I continued to hum that I barely registered the strong hand that gripped my throat and the other hand that clamped around my mouth. Fear kicked in and my instinct was to fight back as I was pulled roughly backwards into the firm hard chest of the person behind me. Baring my teeth I quickly bit down into the hand over my mouth only to hear a sharp hiss of breath in my ear and the hand around my neck squeezing firmly. Your voice suddenly washed over me as you hotly growled into my ear, "Struggle and bite me again little toy and I'll have you over my knee before you ever think of doing that again." Immediately I stiffened, eyes wide with the last remaining fear I had felt before, replaced now with anxiety, excitement, and contrition for my acting out. I breathed quickly through my nose as my pulse and heart were flying, nodding my head to indicate I understood and would not protest again.

Suddenly you spun me around to face you; my dark blue/gray eyes found the bright green of yours and I saw a raw, primal need filling them. My breath hitched in my throat as you kept your hand pressed around my neck. The corners of your mouth upturned into a deadly smirk, daring me to question or defy you. I had not noticed that while I was caught in your predatory gaze you had backed me up towards the bed until I found myself flung down on top of the soft mattress. I had no chance of adjusting myself before you attacked me with your hands. Gripping the front of my blouse, you gave one easy pull and ripped it from me. Buttons popped and flew around the room as you threw the now ruined garment. Next you made quick work of my skirt, pulling roughly at the side zipper that this too ripped and lay broken with my shirt. The way you looked at me made my skin hot and sent me into an excited state of submission. I could see the need you had to use me as roughly as possible. Reaching for my cheeky boy short panties you pulled those down and flung them away with my stockings. I knew those were ruined as well, I could see the run in them forming from your nails digging into the ethereal cloth. Good thing I had worn the bra that had a front clasp as you undid that quickly and unceremoniously dumped it with the rest of my clothes. I lay on the bed, naked and bared to you, feeling extremely small, vulnerable, and submissive. My eyes traveled from yours down your torso to the front of your pants where I could clearly see a bulge forming and I knew you would take me in every which way until you were fully satisfied.

Never saying a word you just as quickly stripped your own clothes away and were on me once more. Your hands gripped the tops of my arms as you pinned me to the bed. Pressing your full weight atop of me, I sunk deeper into the mattress. There was no struggle; no fight in me, even if I wanted to, there was no way I could throw you off. Showing me your strength and how easily you could hold me in any way you pleased I stared up at you as I fell deeper into a submissive state. My chest rose and fell rapidly, my breasts crushed to your bare chest as you lay on top of me. Switching your hips you had spread my legs further apart and shifted in between them. The tip of your cock rubbing against my already wet sex, I could see another devilish smirk forming on your lips as you tortuously teased me. Gripping me tightly, you raised my arms above my head and crossing them you placed a hand around my slender wrists, holding me in place as your other hand encircled the soft line of my throat. Lowering your head, you rested your cheek against the side of mine and coolly whispered, "You're mine little whore. Mine to pin down, mine to tease, to use, and to do as I please. All the while you'll take everything I give you no matter how rough or how ungentle I am with you." I did not hear the last of your words as you swiftly thrust your hips forward and impaled me fully onto your hardened length. Just as a deep cry was about to escape me, your hand squeezed tightly and stifled my voice.

So deeply had you driven into me that my hips could not buck to meet your thrust, your pelvis had mine trapped with no room to move. Your head moved from the side of my face to my collar bones as you grazed your lips along them before roughly sinking your teeth into my pale ivory skin. Your hand still tight around my throat kept another scream from coming to my lips. I could feel the mark immediately rise to my skin as you paid the same treatment to my other collar bone. Repaying me for the bite I had given you earlier, your lips and teeth traveled over my chest and the swell of the tops of my breasts. Each hard nip marking me again, making me shiver and my legs flex as those were all I could freely move. With each bite you thrust your hips into me, mixing the sharp sting of your teeth with the delightful pain and pleasure of your cock plowing into me. I knew I would bare your signature all along my skin not only from your teeth but your hand around my neck as well. I would be wearing scarves for weeks and every time I looked in the mirror or dressed your scores would be there to remind me to whom I belonged to.

Suddenly you released my throat and pulled your length swiftly out of me. My hips rolled and I whimpered with the emptiness your cock left my body feeling. Hauling me up off the bed I found myself in less than five seconds bent over, my legs being pushed apart and my hands pulled behind me. You pressed your left hand down into the small of my back as your right held my hands, forcing my spine to arch and curve. You gave no warning when I felt your length forcefully entering me once again. My body stretched and tightened around you just as I screamed along with your groan. You gave me no time to get used to you as you relentlessly began to pump into me. My body bounced and jolted as an eruption of moans and cries of my submission tumbled from my lips. You held my hands and used them to bring my body crashing back against you, your other hand snaked to the front of my and found the little button of my clit. Pinching the small nub hard an electric shockwave crashed into me and I cried out again. You never stopped the assault as you rubbed, pinched, and flicked that sensitive piece of me. The sound of your body colliding with mine, my moans and screams echoing about the room as you drove me to the edge. Knowing how close I was I felt you lean forward, your chest pressed to my sweat slicked back as you bit down into my shoulder hard. I whimpered and bit my own lip so hard that I split it open a bit; the metallic tang of my blood filled my mouth a little as I ran my tongue over the small wound. "Don't you dare cum little toy...." you rasped into my ear and I vigorously nodded my head to show I had heard your command.

The long waves of my hair began to stick to my back as my body became flushed with heat and sweat. I could feel your thighs flexing, the pace you set was incredible never once did you slow or stop. Your hand in between my thighs continued to rock my clit as I writhed and squirmed underneath you. Controlling my body with expert finesse, every scream, whimper, moan, cry, was all orchestrated by the painfully exquisite symphony you played on my senses. I surrendered to you, drowning in every pleasure and burning with every ecstasy. At long last I felt your cock twitch and throb hotly inside me; your grunts and groans becoming more labored and heavy with each pummel into my willing body. No warning was given as you suddenly drove into me deeply once more to release inside me. Filling me, your hand rubbed harder and faster at my clit, unspoken you gave me permission to open the floodgates to my own climax. I followed closely on the heels of your own orgasm as mine rocketed through me. Suffusing my veins with an inferno, I was torched from the inside out as my climax entangled with yours. You collapsed on top of me; I reveled in your weight, the way your raw pants tickled my ear and the sweat of your body intermingling with my own. This is what I was born for, to deliver and indulge in the need of another to the point of overwhelming hunger.

You had released my wrists long ago and now they lay crossed above my head as I was limp and had no wish to move. I felt your large hands cover them, gently massaging feeling back and cradling them. They too would bear marks from you gripping them so tightly and I did not care one bit about it. Your brand would be all over my body and a secret thrill shot through me. Your chuckle rumbled against my back and I released a small giggle as I turned my face away with my blush. That was when I suddenly found my feet lifted off the ground and my body cradled close to your chest. I quickly flung my arms around your neck to keep from falling. "Never look away from me little girl. You should never hide your face or anything from me. Especially that blush, it is one of my favorites to see on you," you spoke with a teasing tone as I tilted my face up to yours and smiled weakly. I was still recovering from the way you had taken me and still riding my submissive high. "Much better girlie," you whispered into my hair as you laid me back down on the bed; arranging me underneath the covers before climbing in next to me and pulling me tight to your side. "Such a perfect toy..." was the last thing I heard you speak to me before I drifted off into a blissful doze; warm, happy, not caring that I was still sticky from various fluids, but simply enjoying the moment and very, very happy that I had satisfied you.