Lowering Masks

Story Info
Young married couple discover things that turn them both on.
8.4k words
4.66
76.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
803 Followers

My husband, Gary, and I lay facing each other. We had only been married three months, and had just enjoyed a wonderful bout of hot sex on the bearskin rug in front of the crackling fire. Now, over drinks, we opened our hearts and minds to hearing each others past sexual escapades, hoping that would get us both in the mood for yet another romp.

After listening to him recount his best sexual memory of sharing a shower with two college girls, and fucking them one after the other in the same bed, it was my turn. I told him the truth, and while he didn't condemn me, it was clear that he didn't totally believe me either. He seemed fascinated and wanted to hear all the details, so I spent the rest of the evening telling him all about it. Here is that story:

I know some people imagine all sorts of things about growing up with an identical twin, but very few of those things applied to Becky and myself. We didn't dress alike, wear our hair the same, or spend every waking minute with each other. We didn't share a bedroom either, so it was like we were identical inside, but otherwise, we were like any other sisters.

When it came to sexual things, Becky and I were both very naïve. Oh sure, we engaged in gossip about which boys in school were hot and such, but other than that, there just wasn't anything more than giggling while comparing our bodies when they started to develop, growing breasts and hair around our groins, and of course, cursing the monthly curse. That was about it.

We both considered our older brother Brad, to be smoking hot, as did every other girl in school, but at home, he was just our pesky older brother who never had to do his share of the chores.

The whole thing started very innocently—at least it was innocent on my part. I didn't learn until later that Becky had done it on purpose.

Our parents made a big deal out of having a second honeymoon. They were going to be gone for two weeks. So, after an hour of listening to them lay down the rules to us, they loaded up their car and drove off to catch a plane to Hawaii.

* * *

Becky and I had never tried beer, but we knew Brad had. So on our second night without our parents, we talked him into getting some. We pooled our money and he went out to buy it. It cost a lot, at least three times what it should have cost, but he wasn't 21, and the guy who provided it wanted to make a nice profit for the risk of selling it to a minor. Still, we ended up with a case of beer and the house to ourselves. It was summer, and a weekend, so none of us had plans. Even Brad had the weekend off from his summer job.

While Becky was making popcorn, Brad and I were sitting on the sofa, searching through the movies for one that sounded interesting. Of course, he wanted an "action" movie, while I wanted more of a "chick flick". We settled on a classic that we'd all seen before, but that we all three loved.

Brad and I had already finished our first beer. I didn't really like the taste, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. I did like the way it made my body tingle, starting at my extremities and working its way through my entire body.

When Becky appeared with the popcorn, that's when everything changed. She was wearing a sleeveless silk top with no bra, and tight white shorts. I was dressed much more conservatively in a football jersey and more modest shorts. Our brother was wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants.

When Becky bent over to place the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table in front of us, her loose shirt dangled away from her chest, exposing every bit of her breasts to both me and our brother. I was sure she stayed bent over much longer than necessary before strengthening back up to take her seat in the recliner.

Before the movie was over, my twin sister did that twice more, each time bending over way longer than necessary. The last time was very obvious—even more than the first two times. She was doing it on purpose. There was no doubt about it.

Two beers later, and without further incident, the movie ended and we all went off to bed, except that Becky stopped by my room after changing into a see through teddy.

She was giggling even before my bedroom door closed behind her. I was already in bed, so she hurried over and bounced onto my bed all giddy. "Well, what did you think?"

"About what? The movie? Or you showing our brother your boobs? What the hell was that all about?"

She giggled again, "He didn't exactly look away in disgust. He couldn't pull his eyes away."

I rolled my eyes, "Earth to Becky . . . hello . . . boy, boobs on full display . . . why would he look away? I'll ask again, what was that all about?"

Her response shocked me, "Vic, have you been getting yourself off? I have."

I had a few times, but I didn't see that it was any of her business, "Why do you want to know?"

"So you have. I knew it. I've been doing it for years. I do it a lot. I always imagine showing boys my tits and making them all horny and feeling them touch me and kissing my tits and . . . well, other things. I really, really want to feel that."

"Becky! For Christ's sake. There will be plenty of time for that . . . maybe even this fall when we get to college."

"I can't wait that long. I want to feel it now."

"So you want Brad to do it, to feel you up? Is that what you're saying?"

"Why not? He's a boy, after all. Aren't you even a little bit curious what it would feel like?" She asked me as she brought her hands up and started feeling of her own boobs.

I can't blame the beer totally, but I'm sure that it did have something to do with what I did next. I told her, "Close your eyes and move your hands." When she had, I slid one hand under her teddy and gently slid it up to cup one of her breasts.

My sister didn't freak out. Instead she just cooed, "Ummm, that feels nice."

I continued kneading her soft mound and said in a low tone, "That's what it will feel like . . . I guess . . . not sure." Truth be told, the instant my fingers touched her firm breast, my juices began flowing. I found the whole thing very erotic and exciting.

"Kiss them for me, Vic. Suck my nipples, please." And she pulled her teddy over her head and tossed it aside . . . all without opening her eyes.

I needed no prodding. I sat up and moved closer. I continued kneading her breasts, tweaking her nipples, the same way I did to my own, and then I took one between my lips and began sucking, licking, and nibbling it just as I imagined many times a boy doing to mine.

"God Brad!" she uttered. And then, as if she just realized what she'd said, she grabbed my head and held my mouth to her breast, she whispered, "I'm so sorry, Vic, that just slipped out."

I let her know by my continued sucking and licking that her slip didn't put me off. But, after only another minute, she pushed my head away and said, "I'm sorry, I have to go." She grabbed up her teddy and ran out without putting it on. Seconds later, I heard her bedroom door close. I knew what she was going to do, so I did the same, and it was probably the quickest and easiest orgasm I'd ever achieved.

* * *

Gary was over me, kissing me, pawing at my breasts. He moved lower and began hungrily kissing and sucking them. "Yes! That's the way I did it to Becky."

"Too bad she's not here right now. I'd love you see you do this to her." He said as he returned to sucking my nipples, and at the same time, he was moving between my thighs. He was inside me again in short order and began wildly trusting his rigid cock into me.

"Call her . . . call her right now and tell her to come over here so I can see you suck her beautiful tits while I fuck the shit out of you."

"Oh my god, baby, that's it. Fuck my pussy. Fuck your slut wife's pussy while I suck my sister's tits. Oh god yes, Fuck me baby."

It was several minutes and three mind blowing orgasms later when I felt my husband's body stiffen and he gave me his second load of cum of the evening.

After his body stopped convulsing and his breathing slowed, he rolled over onto his back, "Whew! That's one hot story."

I rolled onto my side facing him, running my fingernails through the hair on his chest and around his nipples, "ummmm, that was wonderful, but that's only the start."

I'm not sure he believed everything I was telling him. He struggled to stand, then went to the bathroom to pee. When he returned, he had a fresh drink for each of us. "Okay, what happened then?"

"Oh, you want to hear more now?"

"Only if you want me to fuck you again."

I chuckled, "Okay, then just relax and listen."

* * *

When I walked into the kitchen Sunday morning, Becky was fixing breakfast. She was wearing that same see-through teddy. I stopped in my tracks, "Really?"

My twin sister saw what I was looking at. She glanced down and then back up at me, "Why not?"

"What if Brad comes down and sees you in that?"

She giggled, "One can only hope."

"Oh, you're soooooo baaaddddd."

She just giggled again and said, "Not yet, but I plan to be."

I was astonished, "God, Bec, he's our brother."

"Maybe, but first and foremost, he's a hunk—oh, and by the way, thanks for last night. I'll return the favor anytime you want."

"What favor?" Our brother's voice asked from behind me.

Becky was faster on her feet than me, "She helped me change my sheets."

"Oh, gotcha." He said, yawning and scratching his bed head hair. "Did you make coffee?"

"No. If you want coffee, you can make it yourself." Our sister shot back at him.

"I'll just take some . . ."

I almost laughed out loud when our older brother finally noticed what Becky was wearing. I couldn't let it pass, "God, Brad. You can put your eyes back in your head any time now."

"orange juice . . . I'll just have some orange juice then."

"I'll get you some." Becky offered. And when he sat at the table, she brought him a glass of juice. When she did, she practically stuck her boobs right in his face. He had no where to look but right at them. "Uh, thanks, Sis."

When he finally left the room, I couldn't control myself, "Gezzzz Bec, don't you think you could have been a little more obvious?"

She giggled, "Did you hear him complaining?"

"Of course he didn't complain. You practically stuck his nose right between your boobs. No boy is going to complain about a girl doing that."

She shot me a quizzical look, "Oh, so now he's a boy all of a sudden—not just our big brother."

"Okay, granted, he is our brother, but he's first and foremost a boy."

She licked her finger and made a mark in the air. "My point exactly." And then she elbowed me, "How can he tell us apart?"

"Brad?"

"Of course Brad. Who else would I be talking about?"

"I don't know . . . hair, voice . . . and since last night, sluty behavior."

We were side by side at the sink and she bumped me hard with her hip. "With a towel around your head, and if you don't say anything, he won't know you're not me. Wanna have some fun?"

"No way!" and then I thought about it, "What do you have in mind?" To which we both giggled wildly.

* * *

Brad was gone over to a friend's house. He was supposed to be home around five. Becky and I both took a shower and wrapped towels around our hair. My twin sister took her place on the sofa, peeking through the curtains while I waited nervously in the recliner.

"He's here!" She finally announced. And then she ran upstairs.

I hurried to the kitchen, wearing nothing but a towel around my head. When the front door opened, I took two beers from the fridge and walked semi boldly out of the kitchen. Our brother was only a few feet inside the door. He stopped in his tracks. Without saying anything, I held up the two beers, shrugged, and then turned and went up the stairs.

I went straight to Becky's room, trying to breathe as the door closed behind me. We tried to shush each other's giggling until we heard our brother's bedroom door close. We got dressed and then we peeked out to make sure the coast was clear. When we were sure it was, we both quietly went downstairs, beers in hand and turned on the TV.

In a low voice, my sister asked me, "Do you think he's doing it right now?"

"Doing what?"

Becky rolled her eyes and began making a stroking motion with her hand. We both started giggling.

It was thirty minutes before Brad came downstairs. When he saw us, we were both sitting there, sipping our beers, both dressed in T-shirts and shorts, both with wet hair. There was no way he could know which one of us he'd just seen totally naked.

During the movie, our brother's eyes kept bouncing between Becky and me. We could almost see the smoke coming out of his ears trying to figure it out. I knew I was safe. After the show she'd given him the night before and that morning, I was sure he suspected her more than me.

After the movie, Becky and I went upstairs while Brad stayed in the living room to find another movie. In my room, I was barely undressed when Becky came through my door without knocking. She was on me in a flash, groping my breasts, and then kissing and licking them.

"What the hell?"

She looked up at me with an evil grin, "Aren't you as horny as me? What you did was hot as fish grease. I can't believe you actually did it. I could barely contain myself till the movie was over. Now shut up and enjoy."

I had to admit to myself, I was horny . . . really horny. I couldn't believe I'd actually gone through with it either. That was the boldest thing I'd ever done. It's difficult to describe, but while doing it . . . while parading myself right in front of our brother totally naked, I'd never felt so sexy and alive in my entire life. Finally, I put my hands on my sister's head and smashed her mouth to my breast. "Suck it harder . . . really hard."

My twin sister did as I requested, but her eyes looked up, questioning me, so I answered her question "Harder". And then, I was in pure heaven.

* * *

My husband reached out and pulled and twisted my nearest nipple. He already knew I loved that, especially after a couple of drinks. "Tell me she ate your pussy that night."

"No, silly boy. But I can tell you this: It only took me about thirty seconds to cum hard after she left my room."

I noticed a strange look on my husband's face. "You don't really believe me, do you? Be honest."

He shrugged, "It just seems a little strange that you and your sister did the things you've been describing and didn't go beyond that—I mean you didn't kiss each other or go down on each other, or even help each other get off."

I contemplated that for a minute, and then I asked him, "What time is it?"

"A little after eight, why?"

I jumped up and got my phone from the coffee table. And then I lay back down and sat my phone on the rug between us. I punched the speed dial and then the speaker.

"Hi Sis." Becky answered. "What's up?"

"Are you where you can talk?

"Sure. What's on your mind?"

"Gary's here and I have you on speaker."

She chuckled, "Okay."

"I was just telling him about the first couple of times you and I fooled around in my room. Do you remember the very first time?"

"Of course. I remember every time like it was yesterday. Why?"

"I'm just interested in the first time right now. Will you tell Gary the short version of what happened that night?"

My sister laughed out loud, "Oh, you need my help getting him up, do you?"

It was my turn to laugh, "Yeah, for round three."

She laughed again, "Way to go, Gary. Anyway, the first time hum . . . well, Vic and I were wondering what it would feel like to have a boy feel us up—our boobs. So, I closed my eyes and she began feeling of my boobs, playing with my nipples, and then she started kissing and sucking them. It made me so fucking horny, I ran back to my room and got myself off. That's about it. Is that what you wanted to know, Gary?"

My husband spoke up, "And the next night you did the same to her?"

Becky giggled, "Yes I did. It was fun."

I took over to end the call, "Okay, thanks, Bec. I'm going to tell him the rest of it now."

She laughed out loud, "Have fun . . . and you owe me."

Alone with my husband again, I showed him a naughty grin, "Do you believe me now?"

"I'm sorry I doubted you. I'll get us fresh drinks, and then you can tell me more."

After Gary put another log on the fire, I continued:

* * *

By that time, it was obvious to both Becky and I that we loved showing off our bodies—at least to our brother. We didn't have to pretend anymore, so we began plotting and setting up situations where it wouldn't look too obvious. But we wanted more than to let him see us naked. We both wanted desperately to feel his hands and mouth on our boobs, and we wanted him to initiate it.

"He'll probably want more. You know that don't you?" I asked her.

"Do you think he's having sex with Frieda?"

Brad had been dating Frieda Grosland for a few months. She was his first real girlfriend. She was a cheerleader, a shapely blonde with larger than average boobs. She was two years older than us, so neither of us really knew her other than by reputation. We'd heard some of the other girls refer to her sarcastically as "Miss Goody Two Shoes", and "Holier than thou" and things like that. Neither of us had ever even seen them making out. "Nah, I doubt she's even let him get to second base."

Becky said, "I hope you're right. I hope he's still a virgin."

Over the next two days, we set up one situation after another, but we were foiled every time. Our brother was never where we expected him to be when we expected him to be there. We knew we only had ten days until our parents would be home, so we were afraid that we were going to run out of time.

Our parents' master bedroom was downstairs. There were three bedrooms upstairs, one for each of us. Brad's bedroom was a smaller version of the master bedroom with its own bathroom. Becky and I shared the bathroom off the hallway. Our bedrooms were on the opposite end of the hallway from Brad's.

There were times when Becky and I would be getting ready to go to the same event, one of us would go downstairs and take a shower in our parents bathroom so we wouldn't have to wait in line for the shower. Neither of us had ever used Brad's shower. That was about to change.

Brad was at his summer job and should be home any minute. Becky warmed up our shower and then turned off the water. I did the same in Brad's shower. And then we waited and watched out the upstairs window.

The two upstairs showers shared a common wall. When Brad turned into the driveway, I turned on the water in Brad's shower and got in. Becky was in charge of timing. With her shower water running, she kept watch. When Brad started upstairs, she tapped three times on the mutual wall. I immediately turned off the water and stepped out.

When Brad came into his bedroom, I was standing totally naked in his bathroom with the door open. I had my head tilted back, drying my long hair. Panic overtook me when I heard a voice other than our brother's, "I have to take a piss."

Brad wasn't alone! Holy Shit! Still, somehow, I managed to ignore what I'd just heard. I continued drying my hair for another few seconds. With the towel moving about my head, I couldn't really hear anything, and that was probably best.

Another five seconds or so passed. Finally, I twirled the towel around my hair and looked forward. There in the doorway stood Brad, and his buddy, James Therin, both with wide eyes and grinning ear to ear.

I was standing totally naked no more than six feet in front of them. I immediately threw one arm over both my boobs and shot a hand down to cover my crotch. "Fuck! What are you . . . at least throw me another towel, will ya?"

Brad wasn't going to let me off that easy, "First, tell me what the fuck you're doing in my room."

"Becky and I . . . she's in our shower. I didn't think . . . will you please give me another towel?"

Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
803 Followers