Lowering Masks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think, Jimmy, should we give her another towel?"

I didn't wait for James to answer, "Fine, fuck you both!" And I used both hands to pull the towel from my head. I wrapped it around me and then pushed between them on my way out.

James then did something I didn't expect. On my way by them, he grabbed my towel and yanked it from me. I couldn't believe what I did next. I'm not sure where that kind of boldness came from. It was like it was someone other than me. I spun around, glared right at him, and said, "Gezzz, if you're that desperate to see a naked girl, get your jollies off and then give me back my fucking towel." And with that, I extended my arm, held out my hand and waited. I did, however, close my eyes while I waited.

It was probably fifteen seconds or so before I felt the towel in my hand. I opened my eyes then and wrapped it back around my body. "Thank you." And then I turned and strode to my room.

* * *

Less than a minute later, Becky was in my room. I was shaking like a leaf—a very, very horny leaf. When I started to tell her what had happened, I couldn't help myself, my hand found my crotch and my fingers began rubbing my clit. Within seconds, I was oblivious to the fact that my sister was there.

Less than a minute later, I was in the throws of the most awesome orgasm I'd ever experienced. I didn't even realize it until I started to recover, but my wonderful twin sister was licking and sucking one of my nipples. "Ummm, that feels really nice."

"You don't want it harder?"

"No, just what you're doing. Please don't stop. It feels incredible."

While moving from one of my nipples to the other, she purred, "I wish it had been me, but I'm not sure I could have done what you did."

"I can't believe I did it either."

* * *

I'd been looking right into my husband's eyes while relating most of my story, but I realized now that I'd closed my eyes, vividly remembering the events of that afternoon. I finally opened them and saw him staring at me, a wide grin on his face. "What?"

"I think I married a closet exhibitionist."

"Oh, is that a bad thing?" I asked him.

"Not even a little bit. I think it's hot as hell."

"Good. Now I need to pee. Get us another drink, please."

When we were both back on the bearskin rug, and yet another log had been put on the fire, my husband came right out of the blue with, "This is a side of you I haven't known before."

"Which side is that, dear—the fact that Becky and I did some things together when we were young?"

"Yeah, that too, but I was mainly referring to the fact that you get off on being an exhibitionist."

I glanced down to see his overworked cock beginning to stir. "Oh, does that turn you on?"

"Babe, you're a beautiful, sexy woman. What man wouldn't want the world to know how lucky he is?"

"So you want to show me off to your friends. Why am I just now learning about this?"

He responded, "Why am I just now learning that it turns you on?"

"And why did you wait until you were fucking me a few minutes ago to express your interest in seeing me with another woman?"

"Why am I just learning that you have been—at least in some limited capacity? Did the two of you do more? Have you been with others?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Either way, that's not the story I'm sharing with you tonight."

"Okay, fair enough. Please continue."

* * *

After a few minutes, Becky pulled back from my boobs, got off my bed, and she cooed, "I'm going to go put on my teddy and go downstairs to get us a couple of beers."

"James might still be here." I warned her.

"Oooo, I hope so." She said with a giggle.

When she came back into my room with the two beers, I asked her, "Well?"

"Nah, no such luck."

"Too bad. So let's wait until James leaves, and then we'll come up with something else."

"Okay" She agreed, "But it's my turn, and we need to take it up a notch."

I let out a chuckle, "Okay".

* * *

It took awhile, but Becky and I finally finished the beers she'd fetched. I was sleepy from both the beer and the aftermath of such a powerful orgasm. As I faded in and out, my twin sister crawled under the covers with me and we spooned together. We'd never done that before.

I was awakened a few hours later. I felt a tender hand cupping one of my breasts, a finger gently brushing my nipple, but that wasn't what woke me—there were lips on mine—soft tender lips. And then there was a finger on my lips, "Shhhhh, go back to sleep." It was only a whisper, but I recognized it as my sister's voice.

How the hell did she expect me to go back to sleep? She was kissing me—not like I imagined a boy doing it—but kissing me nonetheless. Her lips were soft and warm and gentle. Her moist tongue parted my lips only enough to move itself between them so her lips could gently suck my lower lip between hers and lick it.

Unconscientiously, I moved my hand behind her neck and returned her kiss—not desperately, but with the same gentle tenderness I was feeling from her.

* * *

I looked down and saw that my husband's cock was fully hard and twitching with each beat of his heart.

"Ooooo, is that what you were waiting for—to hear about me and Becky getting more intimate?"

Gary chuckled, "Can you blame me?"

As I moved down and began licking and sucking his now hard cock, I cooed, "If you're a good boy, you might get to see that someday."

His body stiffened, "You're kidding right?"

"We'll see."

He had already cum three times in the last few hours, so I knew I wasn't going to be shortchanged. And indeed, long after my jaws tired of taking him in my mouth, he mounted me and sent me over the top time after time, all the while whispering in my ear things like, "This is like opening a new package on Christmas morning. You're hotter than I ever imagined."

I raked my finger nails across his back, "Shut up and fuck me harder. Bite my nipples until they bleed."

"Yes Ma'am."

Soon, we were both on our backs, side by side, gasping for breath. I waited until we had both composed ourselves a bit to continue.

* * *

That night, my twin sister made sweet passionate love to me. Neither of us knew what we were doing, but that didn't matter. We managed. And then we slept in each others arms.

* * *

"Wait!" Gary almost shouted, "You managed and then you slept? What the hell does that mean? Did you go all the way or not?"

I let out a wild laugh, "Oh, you want more details than that, huh?"

"Of course I do. Did she eat your pussy or not? Did you eat hers? Did you like it? Have you done it since then? Do you still do it? Fuck yes! I want details!"

I rolled over and put a finger on his lip, "Shhhhh, patients is a virtue. All things come to those who wait."

"Fuck! I need to pee again."

I got up and followed him into the bathroom carrying our drinks. While Gary relieved himself, I started filling the large garden tub. As I was sprinkling in some bubble bath, my husband asked, "Does this mean our conversation is over?"

"It doesn't have to be over. You can sit in here and we can continue while I relax in the hot water."

"Or I can get in there with you."

I chuckled, "Or you can get in here with me."

When we were both settled into the tub, I took a sip of my drink, "So, where was I?"

"You were just about to tell me all about you and Becky eating each other."

I rolled my eyes as I let out a loud breath, "Okay, okay, you win."

* * *

The thing I remember most vividly was the kissing. Neither of us had ever kissed a boy at that time, but we'd seen it on TV and the movies hundreds of times. It wasn't like that between us. It was slower, lighter, more sensual.

Our bodies were touching, but we weren't pressed against each other. Our hands weren't roaming over each others bodies—not until later. At first, we each had a hand on the others cheek, lightly brushing, as our lips did the same. Her lips were so warm and soft, it just made me feel . . . love—just pure overwhelming love.

We were on our sides, facing each other, so we each only had one hand available. I was first to let my fingers trail down and caress her neck. When she moaned into my mouth, I understood that she was feeling the same thing I was.

It wasn't long before I moved my fingers lower and lightly brush them over her breast. It wasn't like before. I didn't grope it or knead it. I didn't pinch or pull or twist her nipple. My fingers were more like a feather floating over her breast.

After a while, I moved my hand lower, teasing the flesh of her side and belly. It only took a few seconds of that until she reached down and gently urged my hand lower.

When my fingers began lightly playing with her pubic hair, she brought her knee up. She was giving me free access to her pussy. I knew then what she wanted. I remember my hand trembling a little as my fingers came into contact with her pussy.

Her reaction was immediate. Her hand slid around my head and she pulled my lips to hers more firmly. For the fist time, her tongue snaked its way between my teeth and found mine. It was awkward at first. We didn't really know what we were doing. But after a few seconds, we opened our mouths a little and it was easier for our tongues to slither around the others.

I was so lost in that kiss, I didn't even realize my fingers had found her clit and was gently rubbing around and over it. I'm not sure how to explain that part, but it was like playing with a mirror image of myself. My fingers just instinctively did what they would have if they'd been on my own pussy.

When I slid one finger between her lips, she was very moist. I used her juices to moisten my finger and her clit.

* * *

I realized that my eyes were closed, my knees splayed, and my hand under the bubbles and my fingers were playing with my clit as if they were remembering what they had done to my sister that night. When I opened my eyes, my husband was watching me intently, his eyes wide.

I smiled at him and took up my glass with my other hand. The fingers teasing my clit still busy. After taking a sip of my drink, I showed Gary a naughty grin, "I'm doing to myself right now exactly what I was doing to Becky that night."

He barely managed to choke out, "I . . . I know."

So I sat my glass down, leaned my head back, closed my eyes and continued verbally remembering that wonderful night.

* * *

Just as I felt that my sister was building toward orgasm, she stopped me. "My turn."

Reluctantly, I stopped my ministrations. Becky wasted no time kissing down my body. She spent no more than a minute kissing and gently sucking my swollen nipples before moving lower.

When I realized what she intended, I panicked, "No".

She immediately moved back up, past my boobs. She kissed me again, then hovered over my face. She grinned down at me, "Yes." And with that, she kissed her way back down my body, turning me until I was on my back. She put her hands under my knees and pulled them up and apart.

Before I could object further, my twin began licking up and down my moist slit, circling my already tender clit, and repeating that over and over and over.

When I could stand it no longer, I reached down and firmly grabbed her head. I pulled her up toward me until we were kissing again. Finally, we curled up in each others arms and just lay there until we drifted off to sleep. I can still remember the last thing that went through my mind before fading off to sleep . . . love.

* * *

I opened my eyes again and smiled at my husband. "I'm sorry you didn't get to hear about us bucking our hips off the bed while we screamed in the most powerful orgasms of our lives while drenching our sibling's faces with gallons of girl cum."

"No, no, it was beautiful. I loved every word of it. I'd much rather hear the truth than all that fake shit."

When we were out of the tub and drying off, Gary said, "Vic".

"Yes?"

"I love you."

I turned around and hugged his neck. After kissing him lovingly, I said, "And I love you."

Later, while spooning in our bed, and just before going to sleep, I asked him in a sincere tone, "Do you really like the idea of showing me off?"

"Yes, very much."

"Okay, just checking. Good night, lover."

"Good night, sexy."

* * *

When I woke up the next morning, our bed was too warm and comfortable to get up right away, even though I needed to pee desperately. The night before had provided the best sex Gary and I had ever experienced together.

I stretched and yawned, feeling absolutely wonderful in my nakedness. I rolled over to face my husband. He looked so peaceful, his chest rising and falling slowly, I dared not wake him.

I loved him greatly, but what I was feeling now was more than that. I was seeing him differently than I had prior to last night's conversation and activities. I felt like I knew him better . . . really knew him. Let's face it, when we're wearing the dating mask, we hold things back. We all do it. Unfortunately, and sadly, some couples never lower their masks and let their partner know what's under it. Last night, I got at least a small glimpse of what was under his . . . and he mine.

Finally, my bladder demanded relief, so I quietly slid out of bed. While on the toilet, I got an idea. I had to fight back the urge to giggle as I crept out of our bedroom and went downstairs.

Still totally naked, I grabbed a towel out of the closet, got a bottle of water out of the fridge, and I walked boldly out the patio door. Gary and I had fooled around in the pool a time or two, always at night, but I'd never been out in the backyard naked in the daytime, even though our fence provided enough privacy for that.

I was only a few minutes into my swim when Gary appeared. He was wearing a robe, "The lawn guys are out front." And he took up my towel and held it for me.

I rolled onto my back and said, "Okay", but otherwise ignored him. I just kept swimming. After standing there for another full minute, he finally shrugged, dropped my towel back onto the chair and went back inside, probably to make some coffee.

My body tensed when I heard the report of the side gate opening. When one of the workers saw me, he backed out and knocked loudly on the wooden gate. It was obvious they were nervous about entering the backyard with me naked in the pool. Finally, I turned to face the gate, smiled and waved.

The next thing I heard was their lawnmower and edger firing up, so I assumed they were past their shyness. At twenty four, five foot four and around a hundred and fifteen pounds, I knew I still looked hot enough to garner their attention . . . especially my thirty four D cups and tightly trimmed blonde bush.

I knew what I was going to do. I just didn't know when, but when I noticed my husband standing just inside the patio door, I decided it was time. I walked up the steps, grabbed my towel and began drying myself, trying to act as nonchalant as I could manage. Gary slid open the glass door for me, and I walked inside, still twirling the towel around my hair.

"You're crazy" he announced as soon as he'd closed the door behind me.

What he didn't know is that I'd already caught a brief glimpse of the slight tent in his robe. I whirled around and walked up to him, opening his robe and taking his growing cock in my hand. "Why? You were here to protect me, and judging by this thing, I don't think you hated it."

He grabbed me, pulled me tight to him and kissed me passionately. When he broke our kiss, he whispered, "I didn't say it wasn't hot as hell."

I still had my hand around his now totally engorged cock, "Does that mean you're going to fuck me now?"

He immediately scooped me up into his arms and laughed, "You're God Damn right it does."

* * *

Later, I called Becky and told her what I'd done. She let out a giddy squeal, "You didn't! My God, I wish I'd been there to see it."

"I did, and Gary loved it. He carried me straight upstairs and fucked me good. I came three times."

"You're a naughty slut. He really liked seeing you do that, huh?"

"Apparently. I just did it to see if he was being honest last night when he told me he thought a little exhibitionism was hot."

"I wish David felt that way."

"How sure are you that he doesn't?"

"I mean—I haven't asked him or anything, but he's very conservative."

"You should ask him."

"Right, like I'm just going to come right out and say 'oh, hey, would you like to see me flaunt my naked bod in front of some other men?' I don't think so."

I laughed, "Well, okay, maybe a little less direct approach would be better. Maybe you should find a way to mention what I did today. See how he responds."

"I'll think about it."

* * *

Young couples who've been married less than a year shouldn't need anything to enhance their sex life. I had no complaints, but I also had to admit that through a year of dating and three months of marriage, sex between Gary and I had never been as intense as it had been in the last couple of days. I was really enjoying it, and I didn't plan to let it diminish.

That night, I knew Becky was home alone. Her husband, David, was on a business trip. I waited until Gary was between my legs. Fortunately, he was going slow, teasing me with his lips and tongue. I reached under my pillow and took out my phone, immediately hitting the speed dial for my sister. She was expecting my call.

"Hey Sis, what's up?"

"Gary is eating my pussy right now, so I have a few minutes and thought I'd give you a call."

My husband's eyes shot open and he stopped what he was doing. I used my free hand to push his mouth back down onto me. I then pushed the speaker button and put the phone on my belly.

"He really loved hearing about the first time you licked my pussy."

"Oh, he did, did he?"

"Yes, so I thought he might like to hear about the first time we did it together."

"You haven't told him about that yet?"

"No, I was saving that until he was too busy to interrupt."

Poor Gary was staring up at me in disbelief, but he dutifully continued teasing me with his tongue.

She giggled, "Okay . . . well, as I remember it, we were really bummed out because Brad wasn't cooperating. He just couldn't take a hint. Anyway, we'd all but given up on ever getting his interest. Of course, we didn't know back then he is gay."

Gary's head shot up, but I quickly pushed him back down, urging him to continue what he was doing.

"But we'd pretty much resigned ourselves that any fun we were going to have was going to be with each other. It wasn't until Vic's bike threw a chain that we got a chance to explore our exhibitionism—even though we didn't know what it was back then."

"You'd better hurry, Bec. He's really getting my pussy going."

"Okay, okay. Anyway, a boy down the street stopped by and began helping Vic fix her bike in the garage. I opened the door to go out and help her, but when I saw Gene out there with her, I ducked back inside. I scampered upstairs and yanked off my old T-shirt and my bra. I put on my bikini bottoms and one of Brad's sleeveless shirts. It was way too big for me, so I knew it would fall away if I bent over. I also knew at the right angles, he'd be able to see through the sleeve holes for pretty much an unobstructed view."

"Slut!" I teased.

"Yeah, so? What's your point?" She giggled back. "Anyway, over the next hour, Gene tried his best to concentrate on helping Vic fix her bike, but the poor guy had no chance."

"You did everything but rub his nose on your boobs."

She giggled again, "That was the whole point of the exercise, wasn't it? By the time he finally ran home to jack off, Vic and I were both horny as hell. We did something we'd never done before. We took a shower together."

"We washed each other too." I added.

"Yes, we sure did . . . and it should go without saying that we spent more time washing some parts than was required. By the time we got to Vic's bedroom, we were all in, so after some making out, we just decided to go for it. We didn't discuss it or anything, we just did it."