LST3K Ep. 12: U Beach!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,280 Followers

Dark: Of course, she would be neither at this point.

I pounded that pussy so hard that her tits were bouncing up and hitting her chin.

Dark: Dammit, Jim! I'm a penis, not a jackhammer!

Betty looked where I was fucking Veronica and her eyes got really big. Veronica's pussy was stretched real wide by my big dick.

"Does it hurt?" Betty said.

Dark: The cocktail weenie this guy probably has? Don't think so.

"Its so big! It feels so good!!" Veronica said.

"I love fucking your tight pussy and watching your big tits bounce." I said.

"Your dick feels so good in my pussy!! Fuck me more!!" Veronica said.

Dark: Hate to tell you 'Roni, but you couldn't be any more fucked than being in this story.

My balls were getting tight because of how good her pussy felt. I knew I was going to cum pretty soon. She cummed first though.

Dark: Let me guess...

"I'MMMM CUMMMMIIIINGGGG!!!!" Veronica screamed.

Dark: Yeah, kinda figured that was... Coming.

Her pussy got even tighter when she cummed and that was it. My dick exploded.

Dark: Mongo like pussy. *Kaboom!*

Dark Bart: The bitch was inventin' the Pussy-gram.

I cummed so much that it was squirting out around my dick. Her pussy was squirting to and it was getting everywhere. Veronica was cumming so hard that she could hardly breathe. Her face was all red and she was shaking.

"Are you alright?" Betty said.

"I never cummed so much ever!!" Veronica said.

"Dick feels good in your pussy?" Betty said.

"I love dick in my pussy!" Veronica said.

"I want dick in my pussy too." Betty said.

Dark: This is like a Dick and Jane primer written by someone with Tourette's.

"Suck my dick and get it hard again and I'll fuck you to Betty." I said.

Betty must have really wanted my dick because she sucked it like crazy. I got hard again in like a minute because she was sucking me so good.

"Eat my cum out of her pussy while I fuck you doggystyle." I said.

Veronica's pussy was all covered in jizz and it was dripping out of her cunt. Betty went down on her and stuck her butt in the air. She started eating Veronica's cunt and I grabbed her hot ass.

Dark: Who's doing what to who? It's like someone tossed lawn darts at a random list of body parts and pronouns!

Betty's hairy pussy was as hot as fire when I stuck my dick in it.

Dark: It's a weenie roast!

Dark: Wait... Burning pubic hair. *gags*

Her cunt was just as tight as Veronica's because she was a virgin too. I popped her cherry and started fucking her. Betty's butt was jiggling from how hard I was fucking her and so were Veronica's tits. Betty was eating up all of my cum out of Veronica's snatch and it was hot as hell to watch. I really plowed that snatch.

Dark: Isn't it a bit late in the season for plowing?

Betty started screaming into Veronica's pussy because she was going to cum.

Dark: Probably sounded like a vacation to the Grand Canyon. Echo... Echo... Echo... Oh, and wait for it...

"IIIIIIMMM CUMMMMIIIINNNNGGG!" Betty screamed.

"IIIIMMMM CUMMINNNGGGG TOOOO!" Veronica screamed.

Dark: There's the echo! Can I predict the future or what? Ooo, I give great sooth!

Both of their pussies were squirting all over the place.

Dark: Just hook up the hose and get ready for fun! Puss-n-squirt! From the makers of Slip-n-slide and the Water Weasel!

My balls were about to blow

Dark: Please tell me that's literal.

so I slammed my dick into Betty's hot hairy snatch

Dark: Don't give up there! Keep the alliteration going and call it a hot, hairy hoo-hoo!

hard enough that my balls almost went in. I didn't have as much cum this time when I nutted inside Betty. I emptied my balls in her cunt and then jerked my dick out and sat down. I was worn out from fucking them both so hard.

"I told you you would like his dick." Veronica said.

"It was so big! It felt so good!!" Betty said.

"Now I want to eat his cum out of your pussy." Veronica said.

I laid there and watched them as they got into

Dark: *singing* The summer of...

69. Veronica was on bottom and my cum was dripping into her mouth while she ate Betty's pussy. Pretty soon, they both cummed again and laid down with me. I had hot pussy and big tits on both sides of me and they were giggling and kissing me and touching my dick.

"I guess you two aren't lesbians any more." I said.

"No, we're bi now." Veronica said.

"Thank you for showing us how great a big dick is." Betty said.

Dark: I'll agree that this guy is a great big dick, but as to everything else...

That's when I remembered the panty tree. I got up and found their panties where they threw them when they went to get in the water before going down on each other. Betty's were pink and Veronica's were white.

Dark: How does he know that? Did their mothers sew name tags inside like they were going off to summer camp?

"What are you doing?" Betty said.

Dark: Hey, hoser! He's horkin' our clothes, eh!

"When you fuck on U-beach, you have to hang your panties from the panty tree." I said.

"Oh that's why all those panties are hanging there." Veronica said.

Dark: These two are about as bright as a new moon. The celestial phenomenon, not the movie. Well, the movie works too, I guess.

When I got done tying their panties to the tree, they were picking up their clothes. "Where are you going?" I said.

"We have to go get more panties." Veronica said.

"We want you to fuck us some more." Betty said.

Dark: *blows whistle* That's it! All three of you — out of the gene pool! Now! In fact, drain the pool! This is a bug hunt! A bug hunt, I'm telling you!

I knew I was going to have an awesome summer with lesbians who were addicted to dick.

Dark: That's no barbecue you smell, it's my brain and eyes sizzling from reading this thing! I hereby declare it Labor Day! Please let this summer be over!

******** LST3K ************************

You don't know how lucky you are. This thing actually goes on for pages and pages. Our unbelievable antagonists "cures" dozens of lesbians of every color with the power of the Phabulous Phallus of Phantoozler. There's more racial stereotypes than you can shake a stick at, and the obvious lack of anything resembling sexual experience only gets worse.

But, let's give him a round of applause for donating this stinker for me to have a little fun with! As is often the case, the author wishes to remain forever anonymous.

There was some sunspot activity during the last episode, so if you missed it, check out "Earth Duh!" Serious scholars say its one of the worst pieces of poorly thought out tripe I've riffed on so far. There's also my other entries in the contest as Darkniciad and Les Lumens. Check 'em out!

The hatch is open, and you can finally reach the escape pods. Each escape pod costs one vote to use, but there's an express lane for those who leave comments or ladies who show off their naughty bits ~_^

Keep circulating the links.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,280 Followers
12