Lt. Gordon's Transformation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers

"Atmosphere looks good, no contaminates, but the temperature is considerably higher for comfort." Jamie noted looking quickly at the sensor readings as the ship settled down on its landing pads. "Current temperature reads thirty five centigrade with one hundred percent humidity. I would recommend light clothing sir."

"Agreed," Burton replied. "Change and be ready to go in fifteen minutes."

"Aye sir," Jamie said completing the shut down cycle of the ship.

Stepping back from the flight deck Jamie headed for her cabin and for the first time opened her carryon bag. Carol had changed the clothes she had packed for others that Jamie had never seen. Right on top was a very small bikini and short shorts and a note. Carol said that she should wear something more revealing while on the mission with Burton. There were other uniforms, but nothing that Jamie could wear. She dug through the bag cursing Carol with every breath. Carol had removed her one piece suit and all of her regular underwear. There were only bikini swimsuits and thong underwear.

Hoping against hope, she headed to the replicator and requested more reasonable clothes, only to find that Carol had reprogrammed the replicator. It stated that it could only supply more covering clothes if certain parameters were met. Realizing that she was running out of time Jamie gave up and started to change.

A quick run through the sonic shower and she was ready to get dressed, if you call it that. She braided her hair again and pulled on the bikini bottom, it was so small that she could not wear her gaff with it. She tucked herself in and pulled on the shorts. They were a little tight, but not uncomfortable and they hid her clit as well. Carol had planned this well, and Jamie was going to kill her for it. She tied on the bikini top and pulled a shirt out of the bag. It was a short t-shirt, the kind of thing that Jamie would normally sleep in, but she had little choice. The only good thing Carol had done was place a good set of hiking boots in the bag as well. Jamie had not planned on that. Strapping her equipment belt on she took a deep breath and stepped out of the cabin to meet Cdr. Burton.

"Ready Lieutenant?" He asked seeing her dressed in such little attire. He was dressed in shorts, a t-shirt and boots as well.

"Yes sir." Jamie replied blushing, first at the thought of standing before him mostly naked and then even more because she glanced down at his crotch and saw a stirring there of his dick as he gazed at her.

Burton nodded and turned to the hatch, checking the environmental readouts one last time; he cracked the hatch and let the atmosphere from the sphere in to the Trinity.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers
12