Luanne Ch. 01

Story Info
It's a weird day when I meet Luanne.
1.6k words
4.19
60.8k
0

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maadmaax
maadmaax
21 Followers

Chapter 1: She Sucks

I spend most of my time at the computer writing and to relax I'm a hobby gunsmith. As such, I spend a lot of time in my garage tinkering with different weapons. One afternoon I was working on a revolver that really resisted my attempts to reassemble it and I was using some pretty colorful language. I had just muttered, "Fuck it," and tossed the revolver down on the bench when I heard a definitely female cough.

Looking around I could see a distinctly female form outlined in the doorway. "Hi," she said, walking forward, "I hope I didn't come at a bad time."

"Uh, excuse me, I didn't know anyone was around."

She chuckled and said, "Oh, that's all right, I hear that word all the time. Even use it myself frequently." She stuck out her hand and said, "Hi, I'm Luanne."

I recognized her immediately because she lives two houses down from me and I had noticed her many times over the past several years. She had a fantastic figure and regularly washed her car and cut her grass wearing shorts and a halter top. Her breasts were nicely rounded and didn't jiggle at all nor did her ass. Some years ago I noticed her gaining weight and then protruding quite nicely in the front. Because she was pregnant I guessed her age to be in the thirties, but didn't really know.

As we shook hands I said, "Yes, I know. Well, I didn't know your name, but I've noticed you a few times."

She chuckled and pointed at my beer. "You got another of those?"

I said, "Sure, you want to come in or stay out here?"

"I'll come inside. It's a bit hot out here."

I led her into the kitchen, pulled out another beer, opened it, and handed it to her. "Thanks," she said, wiping the cold can across her forehead. Then she took a big swallow and said, "Whew, that tasted good. I can't drink at home and I miss it occasionally."

"Why can't you drink at home?"

She took another sip and then said, "Well, three kids around the house, plus I take care of my dad and uncle. You met them that time you helped with the mailbox."

"So, what's the big deal. Kids won't even notice if you don't make a big deal about it."

"It's my uncle, he likes his alcohol a bit too much and if I have any in the house he'll drink it."

"Ah," I said as I picked up my cigarettes, "I can understand that problem."

"Ooh, me too?" she said as she pointed at the pack.

I handed her a cigarette, lit it for her, and said, "Wow, my kind of girl. Smokes, drinks – what else do you do that I'd like?"

She chuckled a bit and moved over a little closer. "That kinda brings me around to why I came down here today," she said, "I have a problem that I'm hoping you can help me with. My boyfriend, Pete, and I get it on about once a week."

I laughed outright and said, "Once a week? Hell, if I were with you, you'd be getting it every single night. I can't imagine a body like yours not needing it more often."

She came over to me and put her hand on my shoulder and ran it down my arm. "Why thank you," she said, "That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me in a while." She leaned up to kiss me lightly on the cheek and added, "It also makes it easier for me to ask that favor."

Okay, this is getting weird, her stroking my arm, the kiss, her talking about her sex life after we just met. What's up? "So," she went on, "I take it you're fairly sexual?"

"Uh, yes, I suppose you'd say that."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Nothing regular. I'm a sorta booty call for a young lady, but it's just for sex."

"And if she's not around, do you take care of yourself?"

"Of course."

"How often?"

"Every day."

She raised her eyebrows and asked, "Every day?"

"Yeah, unless I'm working on some sex story, then I might do it two or three times."

She smiled and said, "Oh, yes, I think I made a good decision."

"Decision about what?"

"Have you done it yet today?"

"Yes," and then I got tired of games. "Enough asking about my jacking off, where are you going with this?"

She gulped down the rest of her beer, snuffed out the cigarette, and then said, "Would it be okay if I tried something?"

I'm stymied and have no idea what to say because of how strange it's been so far. "Sure," I finally said, "why not?"

She moved closer, put her arms around my neck, and pressed her lips against mine. Gently at first, and then more demanding. Within a few seconds I felt her tongue push its way into my mouth. I put my arms around her waist and squeezed her ass as I sucked on her tongue, bit down gently with my teeth, and then pushed my tongue into her mouth. We traded tongues for nearly a minute while she started grinding her hips against me and then she pulled back. "Oh yes, I made a good choice here. You're a really good kisser."

"Thank you," I said.

Naturally my cock had started noticing what she was doing and started sliding up between us. She pushed her hips forward and then moved her hand down between us to slide it up and down my cock. "Oh yes, I definitely made the right choice."

I leaned down to kiss her again as I moved one hand farther down over her ass and in between her legs.

She reached back and grabbed my hand to pull it up as she pulled back from me. "Yep, I chose right. But, that will have to wait. Right now I was just checking to see whether it was going to work out."

I looked at her a moment and then said, "Okay, I give up, you pull my hand away and yet your hand is still busy. Why can't I do a little playing around as well?"

She kissed me quickly on the lips and said, "Oh, you're going to have your hand in much more interesting places. Just not today."

"Then what ..." I started

"Would you like a blowjob?"

"Well, let's see. I have a gorgeous woman playing with my cock asking me that. Duh! Yes, of course."

She sank to her knees and pulled down my shorts then immediately pulled my cock to her mouth and slipped her lips over the head of it.

She slid her mouth all the way to the base and then slowly pulled back, sucking the whole time. I groaned a bit and looked down at her. "Why are you doing this?" I asked.

She rocked back on her heels, pulling her mouth away from my cock and then gently squeezed my balls as she smiled and said, "Look, I really enjoy doing this and I don't like being interrupted. Now, do you want me to talk or take care of business?"

"Business, please," I nearly pleaded. She took my cock back into her mouth and started stroking the shaft while she moved her mouth back and forth, occasionally using her teeth gently.

When I reached out to put my hand on her head she used her free hand to knock mine away and paused long enough to say, "Don't. I really hate it when a man does that. Let me do my job." Then she went back to licking and sucking.

Geez, licking, sucking, stroking, squeezing my balls, I'm ashamed to admit it, but I didn't last longer than about five more minutes. "Oh, shit, oh, Luanne, I'm going to cum, I can't hold it."

She pulled back long enough to say, "Give it to me, baby," then went back to sucking on my cock as I jerked my hips and started squirting my cum down her throat. She swallowed all I had as I stood there jerking my hips and groaning. I leaned back against the counter as I finished my climax and she sucked everything out that I had and then licked me clean. When she was done she pulled my shorts back up, tucked my cock back in, and then stood up and kissed me.

She finally pulled away and I said, "I'm sorry, I normally last a lot longer. I don't know what got into me."

She smiled and took a drink of my beer and then said, "I told you I enjoy doing that. I also think I'm pretty good at it." I agreed with that and then she said, "Besides, I was after that final result. I love man's cum." She smiled and kissed me again and then said, "Your cum tastes good."

Most of the women I've been with didn't seem to really think about cum. It was just something they had to put up with as a result of sex. One refused to get her mouth near it, giving me a blowjob once, she used a towel to cover my cock when I was ready to cum. She, like most of the others, waited patiently after we had screwed, then went into the bathroom to clean up almost immediately. I had never thought of it as having any taste and, I was to find out that Luanne really did love cum. Squirted down her throat, into her pussy, her ass, or sprayed out all over her body – it didn't matter, she loved it.

One final kiss and then she said, "I have to go. Don't jack off in the morning. I'm going to need another dose of cum tomorrow."

I was at a loss and as she was walking out the door I managed to blurt out, "Why? What's so special about tomorrow?"

She laughed as she said, "I'm going to fuck Pete tomorrow morning and I'm going to want you to fuck me afterwards."

Then she was gone.

maadmaax
maadmaax
21 Followers