Luanne Ch. 03

Story Info
A bit about Nicole and Luanne goes to the beach.
2.1k words
4.24
31.6k
00

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maadmaax
maadmaax
20 Followers

Luanne 3 – She Goes to the Beach

Things with Luanne settled into some kind of a routine over the next few months. I might not see her for two weeks or she might be down to visit two or three days apart. I never knew when she'd pop in and that very uncertainty, while being somewhat sexy, also created a problem for me.

I mentioned earlier that I didn't have any kind of steady girlfriend, but served as a booty call for a young woman. I'm not going to give a lot of detail about Nicole, the other woman, because she's not important to this story. However, you need to know just a bit because of the day I'm about to describe.

Nicole used me to control her sex urges (yeah, I know, what a joke, but that's what she said). Whenever she had a date with a guy that she really liked, she always feared she'd give in and sleep with him too early in their relationship. As a result whenever she had a hot date coming up she'd visit me and we'd have sex so that she wouldn't need to do it with her new guy. She said that it's because I satisfied her every time and I joked with her explaining that I'm so lousy at it that she didn't want anything to do with a man for days afterward. This had been going on for almost two years at the time of this story and, the year before, I rented out one of my rooms. Since then she refused to spend the night so, whatever the reason, she visited me two or three times a month, just for a quickie – sometimes a really quick quickie.

Nicole worked rotating shifts and I never knew when she might show up so I wasn't surprised one morning when she called a bit after eight and just announced that she'd be here in about a half hour. She didn't show up until a quarter until nine and, walking in, she said, "I'm sorry, I'm running late, but I really need you to take care of me. I have a date this afternoon with Rob and I really want to make sure he's the right one before I sleep with him." As she was explaining the same thing for the hundredth time, she dropped her purse on the kitchen table and walked into my office. That told me it was going to be a really quick quickie – and you'll soon see why I particularly hated those.

By the time I got in there she was leaning on my desk with her skirt up over her hips and was reaching between her legs to pull her thong aside. I don't know about you, but looking at a woman from that angle is a real turn-on for me and my cock immediately came awake and was leading me to the promised land. As I got behind her she spread her pussy lips and looked back at me to say, "Come on, Al, I have to be at work in just a few minutes. Can't you move faster than that?"

Here's where I had a problem with these really quick quickies – she talked the whole time. Yeah, they only lasted four or five minutes, but she'd be talking the whole time. When we did it in a more relaxed atmosphere, she lay back and enjoyed it, rarely doing more than moaning softly; when we did it like this – she talked. Shit, I had a running commentary about what I was doing. "Oh, Al, that's it, put it there. Oh, yes, now push, oh, that's it, farther, pull it back, push it back in, pull it out, shove it in, all the way, oh, yes, that's it, now, fuck me, oh, good, oh, yes, faster, harder, come on, Al, ..."

I'm like any man in that I can do it in just a minute or so, but listening to that every time actually grated on my nerves and that morning I just lost all desire to fuck. I could tell that it was going to take a long time before I could cum and it pissed me off. I started slamming it into her as hard as I could, driving her hips against the edge of the desk until I finally heard her, "Oh, Al, watch out, that hurts, oh, Al ..."

For some reason hearing her say it hurt made me slam it into her even harder and I came in just a few seconds. As my sperm shot into her I ground my hips against her ass, driving her even harder against the edge of the desk and she moaned the whole time until I was finished. Without even thinking about it I pulled my still-hard cock out of her, pulled her upright, turned her around, and pushed her head down. "Here, clean me off, you're responsible for this mess."

She dutifully sucked on my cock and licked it clean for a minute or so and then stood up. Straightening her clothes she looked at me and said, "I don't know what got into you, but that was one of the best we've ever had." Then she kissed me roughly on the lips for just a few seconds and then pulled back and said, "I wish I could stay for some more of that, but I really have to get to work." As she walked out I figured she wasn't in any trouble as she worked just down the street, less than a two minute drive.

* * *

Sometime around four I was in the garage working on restoring an antique shotgun and noticed Luanne's car pull into her driveway. She had said something about going to the beach that day and I wasn't expecting her, but she closed her door, turned, and walked down the street towards me.

She walked into the garage, came over to me, and put her arms around my neck. After a long kiss, which included her grinding her crotch against mine, she pulled back and said, "I know this is later than normal and I usually warn you ahead of time so you can store up a bunch of cum for me." She kissed me again and went on, "Even though you probably took care of yourself this morning, would you like to fuck?"

Without waiting for an answer she grabbed my hand and pulled me along into the house. She was wearing one of her short shifts and I had already noticed she didn't have anything on underneath it. As soon as we got into the house she walked over to the couch, got up on her hands and knees, and looked back at me. "Now or never."

I moved behind her, pushed her shift up over her waist, and couldn't help myself. For the second time that day I was looking at Valhalla so I stroked her slit and then leaned down to lick it. I'm realistic, I know that she comes down to get an injection of sperm after she fucks her boyfriend. That meant that Pete's dick had been between these lips recently. I stroked her clit and pressed my tongue inside her hole as she squirmed a bit.

I pulled back long enough to say, "Talk to me, baby, tell me what you've been doing."

"Oh, oh, Al, that feels so good. Now, come on, put your cock in me."

I pushed two fingers inside her and ran them in and out for a couple seconds and then said, "Not until you start talking. Then I'll fuck you."

"Okay, okay, there's not much to tell. Pete and I went to the beach today. I had left my car at his house and when we got back there I asked him if he wanted to wash off the sand and we got into the shower together." She shivered a bit and then moaned, "Oh, honey, please, put your cock in there."

I stood up, spread her pussy lips, and pushed my cock against her hole. Wow, it slid right in almost half way. I pulled back until I was almost all the way out and then shoved it back in, as deep as I could go. I stirred my cock around inside her wet pussy for a few seconds and then started sliding in and out of her.

"Don't hold back, baby, I don't have a long time, fuck me hard and fast."

"What about you?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I already had my climax today. Do it, fuck me," she almost pleaded.

"Nope, not until you finish your story. I want to hear about this climax you had."

"Shit, I hate it when you do that. Okay, so we're in the shower and you know what happens when you shower with someone – you end up having sex. We didn't even get around to soaping each other, as soon as we got in he pressed his cock between the cheeks of my ass and started rubbing my boobs and stroking my pussy."

I rammed my cock into her as hard as I could and said, "This pussy? Is this the one he was stroking?"

"Unh, yes, that one.

I slapped her ass playfully and said, "Go on, you're stroking and playing with each other, what then?"

"I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth and licked and sucked him for a couple minutes until he said, 'Shit, woman, that's nice, but I really want to be inside you. Let's get out of here and go do it.' A breakthrough! He had never been willing to do me without a condom, but I thought I had him this time.

"I turned around and leaned against the wall, reached through my legs, and grabbed his cock, then I said, 'If you want inside me, you have to do it right here and right now.' And then I pulled him forward until his cock was pressing against my pussy. It only took a few moments and he was all the way inside me. I turned my head so we could kiss as he started screwing me."

I stopped fucking her to think that I had just had my tongue inside her and now found that Pete's bare dick had been in there not too long before. "So," I said, "when I was eating you out a while ago why didn't you warn me that you had some remnants of him inside you?"

She looked back over her shoulder and said, "If you want to know the answer to that, you better get busy and cum inside me."

Again I pulled back on her hips and rammed deep into her pussy as I said, "Okay, you want cum you'll get it." Then I just fucked her for the next five minutes and was rewarded in just a couple minutes when she started moaning, groaning, and bucking against me.

"Oh, Al, oh, fuck, I'm cumming again, oh, fuck, oh, shit, oh, oh, ohhhh."

Hearing her climax did it for me and I rammed my cock as far inside her as I could and said, "Here, you want cum, take this," and started squirting inside her.

I jerked and bucked against her ass and filled her with everything I had left and then relaxed, falling forward with my hands on the back of the couch. "Oh, shit, baby, oh, fuck, that was nice." I kissed the back of her neck until she turned her head and we traded tongues for several minutes until my cock slipped out of her. In her usual manner she turned around on the couch, sat down, and took me into her mouth to suck out every last drop and then lick me clean. As soon as she was finished she stood up so we could kiss again.

After a couple of minutes I pulled back from her and said, "So, what happened in the shower."

She pushed me away from the couch and straightened her clothes as she grinned and said, "Not much. As I said, we started screwing, I had a climax, and then he pulled it out and came all over my back and butt." She reached over, patted my cheek, and said, "And that was why I needed you so bad." She stretched up to kiss me lightly on the lips, and said, "See, it was no big deal. I have to get home before the kids get home from school. Bye." She stopped at the door to say, "Oh, when I was leaving for the beach this morning I saw a woman getting into a car in your driveway. Would that have anything to do with why you didn't have a lot of jizz?" Laughing, she walked out and closed the door leaving me, once again, literally hanging out.

maadmaax
maadmaax
20 Followers