Luanne Ch. 10

Story Info
Luanne decides she doesn't have enough sperm in her diet.
1.6k words
4.04
29.8k
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maadmaax
maadmaax
21 Followers

Chapter 10 - She's Thirsty

What a night! I was exhausted because of what Luanne had demanded of me. She had a date with Pete and at the end of it he hadn't wanted to have sex. She sorta pressured him into it and, according to her, "The little shit lasted about five minutes and, when he was done, just pulled off the condom, kissed me and said he'd see me later."

She came down to see me and, as soon as we got into bed, she climbed on top and started riding me. Every few minutes she'd say something like, "Don't you dare cum yet." And then she'd ride me even harder. After nearly forty minutes she finally said, "Okay, okay, now, give me that cum."

Well, I can't really perform on command, so it took another five minutes or so before I could fill her little pussy with what she needed. Not an hour later she was climbing back on top of me after using her mouth and tongue to get me interested and we did it again for nearly forty-five minutes before she allowed me to cum. I woke up some time in the middle of the night with my cock firmly embedded in her pussy and she was moving back and forth slowly fucking herself on my cock. Twenty minutes that time and then she let me go back to sleep with my cock still inside her. Then this morning, shit, I woke up with her sucking my cock and, as soon as I was awake, she straddled me and we were off and running again for a bit over a half-hour.

She finally drifted off to sleep and I went to the kitchen to make coffee and sit down to write up what had happened. I was on my third cup of coffee when she walked in. Without saying anything she rolled my chair back from the computer and curled up on my lap. She raised her mouth and we kissed for several minutes while she ground her ass on my crotch. "Good morning," she finally said. "Can I have some of your coffee?"

I handed her my cup and she swallowed nearly half of it before handing it back to me. "Do you realize that you fucked me for over two and a half hours last night?" she said.

I smacked her on her firm ass and said, "Funny, I had the impression you were the one doing the fucking. I didn't have a lot to say about it."

She chuckled and then moved her head up so we could kiss again.

"When I woke up and you weren't there I started thinking about something and finally realized that I haven't had enough sperm in my diet."

"Well, that's your fault, you're the one that always selects where I put it."

She almost purred, "Yes, I do. And I'm going to do that today. You're always asking about strange things I've done, well I'm going to do something really strange today."

"I don't think I want to know about it." I paused and when she didn't say anything, I asked, "Okay, what are you going to do today?"

"I've been thinking how to do it and have it figured out. I'm going to go down to Pete's office and give him a blowjob right at his desk, then I'm going to track down Quint and give him a blowjob wherever he happens to be. Next I'm going to call Otto and do the same to him." She got a faraway look on her face and then went on, "Then, I'm thinking maybe I'll find a stranger that will let me do the same for him." She kissed me again, shoving her tongue into my mouth and we traded tongues for a couple minutes before she backed off and said, "And them I'm going to come back here and fuck you silly."

"So you're going to come back here with four loads of cum in your stomach and, after having four different dicks in your mouth, you're going to expect me to kiss you?"

She chuckled and then said, "No, five." When she saw that I was having trouble making the math work out she said, "Before I leave, I'm going to suck you off."

I chuckled at that and said, "Good luck, I think you broke my dick last night."

She kissed me again, wiggled her ass against my cock, and then got up. "I'm going to shower and get dressed, you get yourself ready."

As she walked out I said, "Shit, woman, I don't have a single sperm cell left in my body after last night."

She poked her head back around the corner and said, "Well, when I come back in I'm going to find whatever you have left and suck it right out of you."

It was a good half-hour before she walked back in, leaned down to kiss me, and stroked my cock. "What's this? I told you to get yourself ready." She was referring to the fact that my cock was barely half way erect.

"Sorry, I told you I think you broke it last night."

She pulled my shorts aside, worked my cock out, and leaned down to take it into her mouth. She started sucking on it and stroking the shaft and occasionally squeezing my balls gently. Then she dropped to her knees and really went to work on it.

My poor cock was so tired, but it rallied and finally came to life as she used her tongue on it. After about five minutes she paused in her work and looked up at me. "Now, you let me know if I'm not doing this right. I haven't done it in a couple weeks and I might be a bit rusty." I could see the smile as she slipped her lips over the head of it and then very gently bit down and scratched her teeth down the length of the shaft.

Yes, I was tired, and I knew I didn't have much cum left, but I did my best. About ten more minutes and I finally felt my climax building. "Okay, you did it, I'm going to cum."

She looked up at me again and said, "Give it to me, baby. Feed me that breakfast juice."

Even with her licking and sucking and playing with my balls it was another minute or so before I grunted, "Now, suck it, baby," and squirted into the warm wetness of her mouth. I don't know how she did it, but I actually managed three or four little squirts and she swallowed whatever I gave her.

She licked me clean, tucked me back into my shorts, stood up, and then leaned down to kiss me. "Thank you, sweetie. I needed that. I'll see you some time this evening." And with that she was on her way.

It was nearly ten-thirty before I figured that she had probably hooked up with one of the guys and wouldn't be here so I went to bed. I had just turned out the light when the doorbell rang. Opening it I found Luanne standing there with a silly grin. She walked in, put her arms around my neck, and said, "You willing to kiss me?"

I did. For fully five minutes we stood there kissing as I squeezed her ass and her tits. I finally broke it off and said, "So, did you get what you wanted today?"

She grinned at me and said, "More than I expected."

I reached down, ran my hand up under her skirt and wasn't surprised that she wasn't wearing any panties. I ran my hand between her thighs to her pussy and she opened her legs for me so I wiggled a finger right inside her. "Are you saying that this little thing got a workout too?"

She kissed me and then said, "Yes, but probably not what you're thinking. Come on, let's go to bed."

I locked the door and followed her into the bedroom. Evidently that dress she was wearing was made for action because by the time I got there she already had it off and was lying in the middle of the bed, naked, with her fingers running in and out of her pussy.

As I hung up my robe I said, "I can't wait to hear this story."

I turned as she said, "Well, you're going to have to wait until the morning. Right now I just want to fuck. Come on down here." I started to lie down beside her and she said, "No, come up here right between my legs and, when you kiss me, your cock better be sliding into my pussy."

I did and it was. Shit, she was spastic tonight. As soon as my cock was inside her she started bucking and jerking like crazy. She had a climax after only a couple minutes and then another about ten minutes into it. Then, after twenty minutes of fucking she had a string of at least four climaxes in a row.

As she was coming down from that she kissed me slowly and almost gently and said, "Cum in me now. I need you to do that for me."

It took me five minutes before I came, but I managed to squirt enough into her that she moaned in pleasure.

As usual I woke up some time in the night with a hard-on and had to slide it into her pussy from behind while she slept. I don't know if she even woke up while I fucked her. She moaned a bit after ten minutes and, when I pulled back on her hips and thrust myself deep into her pussy and started cumming, she pushed her ass back against me hard. When I was finished I quickly fell asleep while I was still inside her.

maadmaax
maadmaax
21 Followers