Luanne Ch. 12

Story Info
I do something and she gets me back - twice!
2.3k words
4.27
19.5k
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maadmaax
maadmaax
20 Followers

Chapter 12 - Phone Sex

"Oh, shit," Luanne exclaimed as her cell phone rang. She tried to pull away from me, but I grabbed her hips and pulled her in tight. "Let me up," she said, "It's Pete. He sometimes calls right after he gets home."

"Go ahead and answer," I said. "Don't worry about what I'm doing back here, just talk to him."

She grabbed her cell phone off the headboard and looked back over her shoulder long enough to say, "Asshole," and then pushed the on button and said, "Hi, baby."

About ten minutes ago Luanne had walked into my shop while I was working on a copy of a Colt Dragoon and came over to kiss me. While we were kissing she put her hand down between my legs and said, "I'm going into the bedroom, how about getting this guy ready and follow along behind."

I hurriedly locked up the revolver and followed her into the house only to find her in the middle of the bed on all fours looking back at me over her shoulder. "Get the idea?" she asked.

I tossed my shorts aside and climbed up on the bed behind her. "Well, I have an idea, I just don't know if it's the one you want me to have."

I reached down to stroke her puffy lips, figuring Pete had been inside them just before she came down here. I worked a finger inside her and said, "Yep, you're wet. It almost feels as if this little thing has been used recently."

"Yes," she said, "and it wants to be used again. Now get that cock inside me."

I moved forward, spread her pussy lips, and pushed myself into her. "You want it, then here's some cock for you." I pulled it back out and then slammed forward.

"Oh, yes, fuck me with that cock, fuck me hard."

That's when her cell phone rang.

She grunted as I rammed my cock deep into her pussy and then said, "What? Oh, I'm lying here in bed thinking of what you did to me earlier. I can still feel your cock inside me now. I've been playing with myself and now that we're talking I think I'll keep going until I have a climax. You don't mind, do you?"

"Good, because right now you're behind me, running that beautiful cock in and out of me slowly and gently. Every once in a while you stop while you're all the way inside me and stir it around."

Getting into the spirit of things, I matched what she was saying and let her set the pace of what I was doing. "Oh, baby, now you're getting a bit rougher, pulling it all the way out and then shoving it all the way back inside. Unh! Oh, yes, baby, that's it, slam that cock into me. Oh, hell, I'm cumming, that's it, baby, hold me back against you, harder, oh, yes, oh, fuck that's wonderful."

I held myself against her ass and moved my cock around inside her and then started slowly moving in and out of her again as she said, "Oh, sweetie, that was beautiful. Thank you for that. And thank you for earlier." She giggled and then said, "Earlier was almost as good as this one. I'll talk to you later, bye."

As she hit the disconnect I started speeding up again, really ramming into her wet little pussy and, within a couple minutes, strained against her as I filled her pussy with cum. "Oh, fuck, yes," she moaned, "that's it, fill me, give me that delicious jizz."

When I was finished I collapsed on top of her and we lay there another five minutes or so until my cock got soft and slipped out of her. I rolled off and she turned to kiss me. Then she climbed off the bed and started getting dressed. "You know I'll have to pay you back, don't you?"

"How?" I asked.

She leaned down to kiss me lightly on the lips and started out the door, "You'll see."

* * *

I was really tired when the phone rang a couple days later and, hearing Luanne's voice on the answering machine, I picked up the receiver. "Yeah, what?"

She was absolutely purring as she said, "I'm wearing nothing but stockings and a sexy bra and I'm on my hands and knees. Can you guess what I'm doing?"

Thinking back to what I had done to her I said, "Well, if you don't have any panties on and you're on all fours, I'm guessing you're getting fucked."

I could hear some slurping noises and then she said, "No, not yet. I'm hoping that's going to happen, but right now I'm just sucking a cock."

"Whose?"

"None of your business," she said and I heard some more slurping noises from her end. Then she came back on and said, "Guess what this noise is."

Then I heard some kind of scraping sound followed by a softer swishing sound. I couldn't quite figure it out and when she came back on I said, "I don't know. What was it?"

A giggle and then, "I was rubbing the phone across my pussy and then Pete was licking it." A pause and then, "Hold on, I have to crawl up on Pete and kiss him. I'm going to lay the phone down for a minute."

For more than a minute I could hear kissing sounds and Luanne moaning lightly, then Pete's voice, "Come on, baby, get off the phone, let me inside you."

Then her voice, "I have a better idea, give me that condom."

Then there were some sounds that I figured meant she was opening the condom package and rolling it down over his dick. She came back on and said, "Okay, here we go. I have the condom on him and I'm getting up to straddle him. I'm holding his cock up at the entrance of my hole and now I'm lowering myself down on it."

A very long pause and then, "Oh, Al, he's all the way inside of me."

In the background I could hear, "Give me that phone, I don't want someone listening to us fuck." Then the line went dead. I had started to play with myself and then realized that if she was fucking Pete she'd be down here pretty soon to get an injection of sperm so I held off.

It was nearly a half hour before she was walking up the driveway. As soon as she got inside I kissed her and ran my hand right down between her legs. A minute or so of that and I turned her around, leaned her against the wall, and pulled her shorts down on her thighs.

"This is just for me," I said as I slid into her pussy. Whew, less than two minutes and I was pulling back on her hips, driving my cock deep into her pussy, and giving her the dose of sperm she claimed she always needed.

As I finished she turned her head so we could kiss and then pulled away, my still-hard cock slipping out of her, and she leaned down to lick me clean. When she was done she pulled up her shorts and then said, "Wow, you haven't done it that fast since our first time. What happened?"

"Shit, Luanne, you have no idea how hot it was listening to you on the phone. I came so close to jacking off before you got here."

She kissed me quickly on the lips and said, "I'm so glad you didn't, sweetie. What you just did was really nice."

I kissed her again as she opened the door and then said, "Okay, so we're even now?"

She grinned at me wickedly and said, "We'll see," then turned and walked out.

* * *

I give up -- how many times does she have to do something to get even with me? I heard the phone ring and the answering machine pick up. "Hi, sweetie, I'm naked, I'm on my knees in between a man's legs, and I have his hard cock in my hand."

It was only two in the afternoon so I picked up the phone and asked, "Where are you?"

"Well, Robin and I went bowling this morning and then came back to his apartment. We sat on the couch making out for a while and he gave me a really great climax while he was finger-fucking me. Then we got undressed and I grabbed the phone, dialed it, and got down on the floor and started playing with his cock."

I asked, "And what are you doing with his cock?"

"Well, right now I'm talking to you so I'm just stroking it."

"Let me hear you slip your lips over the head of it." I couldn't really hear anything so I said, "Well, do you have his cock in your mouth?"

"Mmm mmm," came back from the phone.

"Are you bobbing your head up and down on his cock?"

"Mmm mmm," was the only answer again.

"Take it all the way down your throat."

I heard a gagging sound, and then, "Okay, that's far enough. I can't handle all of it."

I said, "You know what? You need that hard cock inside you. I mean inside your pussy."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh, yeah. Get up and straddle him."

A pause and then, "Okay, I am."

"Lift his cock up and aim it at your pussy."

"Done."

"Settle down on it."

"Oh, yes, oh, it's sliding inside me."

"How far?"

"Just a couple inches."

"Raise up and drop down as hard as you can."

"Unh. Oh, baby, oh, yes. Oh, that's wonderful. Oh, Al, I'm filled. Oh, Robin, that's wonderful. Your cock is so nice. Oh, Al, he's starting to jerk his hips up and down, running his beautiful cock in and out of me."

"Your pussy? He's running his cock in and out of your pussy?"

"Oh, yes. My pussy, my cunt, my hole, he's fucking me, he's fucking my pussy, he's fucking my cunt, oh, shit, Al, I'm cumming already. Ohhhhh."

In the background I could hear some muffled conversation and then Luanne came back on, "Oh, Al, he's going to cum. He says listening to us talk is too hot, he's speeding up, he's ramming his hard cock into me. Oh, fuck, oh, Al, he's cumming. Oh, fuck, I can feel him filling me. Oh, shit, his hot cum is running out of me, he has so much, oh, fuck, oh, shit, oh, I'm cumming again, oh...." and the connection went dead.

It was twenty minutes before she called back. "Al, I'm sorry, I got so excited that I hit the wrong button." Her voice was very dreamy. "Mmm, that was one of the strongest orgasms I've had in a long time."

"What are you doing now?"

"Well, I'm lying on my side and Robin is behind me. After we both came we relaxed a while and then moved into the bedroom. Having a young guy is so nice because after we came in here it only took a few minutes for his cock to get hard again. Right now he has it between my legs and he's playing with my pussy while he kisses my neck and ear. He's running a finger in and out of me slowly and gently and that feels so nice. Now he has two fingers inside me. Oh, shit, oh, he just poked his cock into me. Oh, that feels so good. Ohhhh, all the way with one thrust. Oh, Al, I'm so full of him."

There was a long pause and then, "Sorry, I had to kiss him while we fucked."

"Get back to the play-by-play, what's he doing right now?"

"Silly, he's fucking me. His hard cock is sliding in and out of my pussy. Right now he's going real slow, pushing it all the way in and then pulling it all the way out and then -- unh oh, he just shoved it in really hard. Now he's stirring it around inside me. Oh, fuck, now he's slamming it into me. Can you hear this?"

Evidently she held the phone down by her ass because I could hear their bodies slamming together. I listened to that for nearly two minutes before Luanne came back on the phone. "Oh, fuck, Al, I'm cumming again, oh, shit, yes, Robin, that's it, fuck me, fuck my pussy, slam that hard cock into my cunt. Ohhhhhh." Then I could just make out the noise of his hips slapping against her ass and her breathing and moaning.

I guess she dropped the phone on the bed because the sound was a bit muffled. I listened for another five minutes to the sounds of fucking: moans, grunts, groans, and lots of skin on skin. Then I heard a man's voice saying, "Fuck, I'm going to cum. I can't hold it."

"Oh, do it, Robin, cum, cum in me, fill me with your delicious jizz."

A man grunting and Luanne moaning, and then, "Oh, yes, baby, oh, that's so nice. Oh, look at that. It's running down over my thigh." Then silence for a few seconds.

Very faintly I heard, "I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom."

"Al? Are you still there?" When I said I was she said, "He's in the bathroom right now. Can I come over and see you when I leave?"

"Um, why would you want to? You just got two big loads of cum inside you."

Long pause and then, "I don't know. I'm just so used to coming to see you after I have sex. I kinda want to do it today." She giggled and then said, "You've become a habit for me."

Thinking about what I was going to do I said, "Sure, come on over whenever."

"Oops, here he comes. I'll see you in about twenty minutes."

maadmaax
maadmaax
20 Followers