Lubed 02: Attack of the Lubies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,155 Followers

June's moist tunnel spasmed as the cock wormed through it. The thin cunt walls and thin cock skin slid against each other, causing reaction from both. Cum from the coed and cream from the geek flooded the passage. "Arrrrgh!" June growled. Drops of spit hissed through her teeth. Her belly rolled pneumatically. Cody gurgled into Carey's pussy. A bubble of cum briefly escaped the seal between his mouth and her cunt before popping.

The coed's gyrating muscles worked Cody's seed and cock deeper inside. His glans popped through her cervix. Mutant peach-flavored cum poured into June's hungry womb. The filling sensation translated almost immediately into crushing orgasms for the coed. "Ugh!" she grunted and pumped up and down on Cody's shaft. She wrapped her arms around Carey, brought her hands to the milf's tit-swollen D-cups, and kneaded them like bread, massaging the tit flesh with her fingers. She smooshed her cum-coated breasts to Carey's back, placed her mouth on the milf's neck, and began to lick and suck the oily flesh.

The next hour was a flesh feast of peaches and cum. Muscles flexed on gyrating bodies and oily skin moved as liquid. Cody thrust into June. June milked Cody and ground her breasts into Carey while pumping the milf's boobs. Carey ground her pussy into Cody's mouth. Cody sucked Carey's swollen clit. He thrust his tongue into her tunnel and gulped down the cum.

Fucking sounds dominated the room. The "Ssshhhluurrp!" of tongues slithering in and out of warm, moist openings; the "Smack!" of flesh thrusting against flesh, groin to groin, breasts to back, lips to clit, face to pussy; the "Crrreeaak!" of the bed, straining to accommodate three lovers performing acts its owner had little imagination to contemplate, much less the stamina to accomplish them. Finally, the moans, grunts, and gasps of three former people, indulging in acts that, in their former lives, were unthinkable, barely possible, or wild fantasy, now united by carnal instincts forced upon them by an alien virus.

The writhing lovers were as one monster, gleaming wet with exertion, worm oil, and cum; reconfiguring every few moments with synchronized carnal choreography. Carey on June, licked the cum from the coed's skin while Cody drilled the milf's pussy from behind. June sandwiched between Cody and Carey, sixty-nining Cody while the milf and the geek took turns eating her out. Cody slurping his cum from June's pussy while the coed did the same to Carey.

All positions were assumed, all acts were performed. Climaxes and cum erupted in combinations of one, two, and all three. Eventually, even with virus enhanced stamina, the three lovers had to rest, gasping, with bellies and wombs full of cum. No sound drifted through the room other than faint gasps and sighs punctuated with "Fuck," Co....dy....cock," and "Fuuu....cking....coool."

Minutes drifted by, bodies untangled. The milf and the coed rose out of the bed, stood for a moment, cum sloughing off their velcro-slick, shiny, oily bodies, and staggered out, leaving a fading trail of "Want....fuck...." and "Co....dy....cock..." behind them. Cody lay on his side in the soaked bed, unblinking, not noticing the women's departure. He turned on his back and stared at the ceiling, a vapid smile on his face. His body was wet, hot, and flushed, with a big, wet erection spearing from his groin. "Fuuu....cking....cool," he whispered.

A raging fever rampaged through his body. A sexual heat that, as with June and Carey, would never end, only spread. Obeying the virus-imposed carnal imperative, Cody left the bed and his father's room.

It was early evening. The sun was low in the sky, casting a rosy glow over the neighborhood. A young man staggered out of the house, a grin on his face, cock swollen with lust, body wet, pink....and peach. "Fuuu....cking....cool...." he gasped and staggered down the street, towards the house at the end.

To Be Continued...

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,155 Followers
12