Lubricated

Story Info
Jenni's boyfriend uses magical oil to enchant her.
10.1k words
4.55
45.9k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does it do?" her heavyset boyfriend asked her. He raised the enchanted bowl and looked at it under the bedside light.

It was some sort of erotic magic -- but to be honest, Jenni didn't exactly know. She'd found the business card to the magic shop among Joe's things when cleaning his home office and, after picking the card up, realized she should go to that store and buy him a sexy birthday gift. The young brunette had gone after school the very next day, and the proprietor in the little shop had been so convincing about the bowl that she'd bought it purely on his say-so. He had told her it would make a perfect birthday gift.

But anxiously waiting for her boyfriend's reaction now, timidly kneeling on the floor next to his big bulk on the bed, blushing in the lacy babygirl negligee he had bought her, she felt exposed and insecure. Nervous, she tried to not fidget, staying in the kneeling pose that he had taught her, obediently keeping her wrists crossed behind her back.

At his age, he was so much more refined than her, and he tended to laugh at her ideas. He'd experienced so many things already, and the two of them didn't have much in common. When he didn't tell her what to do, she often had a hard time figuring out what he'd like. What she hoped was a playful and tantalizing gift, he might hate.

"Some kind of aphrodisiac oil to increase your enjoyment..." Jenni said. "I don't know, the paper looks blank to me? The instructions are enchanted so they can only be read by a male. And the salesman didn't tell me much, said it would give you more enjoyment that way? He said you'd understand? But he said his girlfriend had really taken to it!" The willowy young brunette faltered shyly, very much feeling like the silly schoolgirl he so much enjoyed telling her she was. She should have tried to find out more before she bought it. "It could be fun?" she hesitated, hopefully.

Joe was looking down, reading the paper. "Oh wow, that's hot!" he said, more to himself than to Jenni. She realized he hadn't listened to what she'd said -- he'd started reading the instructions while she talked.

"You like it?" she asked anxiously.

"Yes! And you want to do this?" he said, indicating the paper. "What an unexpected birthday gift! It must be a new import... I've never seen this on the market."

"Sure! You really like it? Let's try it!"

Joe looked at her for a moment, then shook his head as if he couldn't believe this, then grinned. He chuckled. "Okay, if that's what you want, silly schoolgirl," he said, then spat in the bowl. Spat again. After a moment, the vessel started glowing with the activated magic, and he tilted it, swirled the saliva around inside. In the light of the glow, Jenni could see the saliva inside changing, getting more viscous and more like oil.

A whiff of air from it reached her nose. The scent! It smelled heavenly!

The old man scooped up some of the oil on his fat finger, looked at it in the light, then looked at her, seeing her drawing in its scent. "Want a taste?" he asked, holding out his finger to her.

Jenni giggled in surprise, leaning in, looking at his offered finger. Sucking on a man's finger, just like that? How naughty, she couldn't! Though it smelled really tempting...

"I, oh--mpph!" she said as he pushed his finger into her mouth without warning. It shocked her how good it felt! Her lips tingled, and she moaned around his finger. What was this? It felt amazing!

The gorgeous brunette moaned and slurped on it eagerly, sucked on his stubby finger past the knuckles to get all of it. The tingling spread in her mouth and over her tongue. When Joe pulled, she didn't want to let go -- followed him with her head to keep the finger in her mouth, before he got it pulled out with a plop. Her boyfriend spat in the bowl again, then scooped up some more oil, put his finger on her lips and moved his finger around in a circle around her mouth and over her lips, smearing them. The little teen blushed, it felt so kinky, but it was also amazing, making her lips throb with her pulse and her breath shorten with the naughty feeling.

She could feel it starting to have some sort of effect. Her lips were gently swelling up from the oil. And anywhere the oil slickened her, she got sensitive, the oil activating her skin like a burning, erogenous zone.

"Mmmm," Jenni moaned, taking his finger into her mouth again, sucking on it submissively.

With his other hand, Joe put some of the lubrication on his dick, jerking himself to hardness while the teen sucked on his finger. Then he used the finger in her mouth to guide her young head -- she really didn't want to let go of his finger with her mouth! -- moving her pretty face down to his cock. He started slapping his oiled, hard meat against her cheek, pulling his finger out of her mouth. The gorgeous young girl nuzzled his glistening cock with her face, teased her cute button nose along his length -- smearing herself with oil from his cock -- then slurped the crown of the hard, meaty shaft into her pouty mouth, eager to fill the void left by his finger. She moaned placidly around him.

Jenni looked up at him, content with the finger's replacement, but she was also blushing in shame, being somewhat confused about how she'd ended up with his fat penis in her mouth. Performing fellatio was such a demeaning act for a young woman! A good girl shouldn't do it! But she'd never imagined it would feel like this -- how could she stop?

"Good?" he asked, pushing gently at the back of her head.

"Mhmm," the demure girl answered, as she was made to slide down the shaft, pushed forwards to take it deeper. Jenni was still humming when his cock pressed into her throat, the crown sliding past the vibrations and tickling her as it schlucked further down into her.

The slick oil on his shaft made it so effortless!

"Mm--glak!" the innocent young beauty said, closing her eyes in docile pleasure.

The magical oil seemed to suppress her gag reflex completely. Jenni was pressed forwards, her throat stretched and pulled over Joe's cock, her esophagus made to adapt to his size just like a tight stocking pulled over a leg. The fat man kept pulling the chestnut-haired head down, fitting himself inside the slender brunette, making the front of her graceful, long neck bulge with his girthy outline.

Jenni felt her nose suddenly bump into his crotch, and she opened her deep blue eyes in surprise, looking right into his fat beer gut. Oh, wow, the huge cock was all the way in, to the hilt, and she'd hardly even felt it! She'd never done anything like this before! Her throat throbbed pleasantly around him, soaking in the magic of the oil.

She pushed her tongue out and licked his balls as they touched her chin, feeling herself responding pliantly to his hands pressed at the back of her head. Her nose was filled with his sweaty scent. The schoolgirl could feel her throat swelling up from the oil, just like her lips had -- the oral cock sleeve she had inside her neck being magically enhanced for his pleasure, becoming both softer and tighter around his cock. Jenni thought it felt strangely hot to be improved for him. To be his living, enchanted tube of oral delight.

She was held down there, with her little nose buried under his fat beer gut. Curly, long strands of his pubic hair penetrated into her nostrils, tickling her. Joe's hands gripping tight around the bundles he'd collected of her hair made her feel so controlled. It turned her on to be pushed down.

"This oil is amazing," he whispered. "You're so easily handled! It's so unlike you! It has smoothed over your inhibitions and tamed you completely!" Jenni's boyfriend teased over her long hair with his fat thumb, moved lustrous, brown bangs out of her eyes. "Always love when they find the card... seeing what they get..." the obese man mumbled to himself. "Would have loved to have tried this oil on the last one too..." He moaned. "God, Jenni, I've enjoyed making so many shy coeds dance for me, but this is really above and beyond! Removes any challenge in it! This is, for sure, my new favorite prop."

Bleary, Jenni could feel the fumes of the oil going to her head, aggressively dulling her, but she didn't mind. It felt so languidly pleasant. She looked up at him sedately from under his protruding round belly, unable to actually pay attention to his words, just making her eyes as wide and big as she could, feeling a strong need to be cute and doll-like.

"You naughty young minx, looking at me with eyes like that! You're just begging for a hard throatfuck, aren't you? Like a little sex doll!" The fat man humped forwards, holding the brunette down tightly to his crotch, moving her head with him as he humped her, her cute nose never losing contact with his belly.

Jenni moaned around his cock. She couldn't find it in herself to be anything but passive. The young teen knew a throatfuck was inevitable.

"You kinky, oiled college slut!" he said. "From the day I saw you outside your school and decided to make you mine, I always knew you'd make a nice throat. I knew you'd be a good one!"

Before Jenni could respond, Joe humped forwards hard, pushing her head using his crotch, then pulled back and pulled his cock mostly out of her throat. Cruelly, he used his tight, double grip of her chestnut hair to pull her onto him again. Her head bounced like that made her dizzy, and her blue eyes looking up at him went cross-eyed -- but he did it again. The potbellied man pushed, to bounce her head, getting her throat almost all the way off him, then pulled her onto him again by her long hair. Jenni's scalp burned, and her nose painfully hit his crotch.

When he saw that she didn't do anything to protest, he didn't hesitate even for a moment. He set a rhythm and started throatfucking her for real.

Dizzily, feeling incredibly used, Jenni mewled in submissive arousal as his cock slid frictionlessly between the oiled, swollen soft walls of her throat. With the oil's help, Jenni was effortlessly made to take it. She depended on him even to keep her balance as he pulled her head around, and the fat old man aggressively used the slender teen while she blithely listened to the squelchy, wet sounds her throat made. The schlucks were so loud in the young brunette's head that she lost track of everything else. All that was, was Joe's hands in her hair, his cock in her tingling throat, and the vulgar, shameful squelches her body made as he throatfucked her.

Eventually, in her sedated, slow brain, Jenni recognized that her boyfriend was basically using her like a fleshlight. She was a cock sleeve. And somehow, in her enchanted daze, it felt better than any sex she'd ever had.

She could hear him groaning. He was getting close. She would soon be choking on his sperm gushing into her throat.

But then Joe pulled out, rubbed his cockhead against the dazed, young schoolgirl's cheek, and came in her gorgeous face. Or started to. One charge hitting the pretty brunette's cheek, and he immediately turned to the enchanting bowl on the bed, got most of his discharges in it.

The stunning young girl kneeled there on the soft wall-to-wall carpet, dazed and breathless, the oil on her cheek tingling where his cum had hit her. A sperm strand dangled from the side of her gorgeous face, hanging down next to her long slender neck. She was so turned on she couldn't think. "Oh, wow," she moaned with her sore throat.

Her boyfriend picked up the bowl, swirled it gently, waiting for the sperm to be enchanted, looking at her. "That was amazing. You're amazing like this! What an improvement for you!" he said, scooping some of the new, sperm-based enchanted lubrication into his hand, putting his hand to her cum-covered cheek, the oil against her skin. "I can hardly believe you are up for this. It's a brilliant way for a silly schoolgirl to give a suitable gift to her sugar daddy on his birthday. Not having money for a proper present, you become the gift!" the old man teased as he caressed her cheek, started smearing the cum out over her lips, mixing the sperm and the lubrication. Then he spat in her face, adding to it. Spreading the saliva over her skin with his fingers, he continued oiling her in as he spat on her again.

Jenni's face burned into a deep, ashamed blush, as the spit mixed with the oil. Their age difference and difference in income being a sore point to her -- with all the comments she'd gotten from her friends and her sister when she'd abruptly moved in with some old guy that she'd just met and barely knew -- it actually hurt a bit when Joe teased her like that. And he knew that! But she felt as needy for petting as a kitten, so she just let out a weak, petulant whine and nuzzled her cheek against Joe's hand. The upset teen turned her head and sought his touch as he caressed her to smear her face with the enchanted cum-oil.

Joe spat in her face again, she felt maybe not because he needed more oil, but because he liked doing it. She was so aroused that she couldn't really object to it. The brunette moaned in heat as he pushed his fingers into her mouth, spread the oil on the insides of her cheeks with his fingers, over her tongue -- and when he pulled out to pay repeated attention to her lips. His fat fingers scoped out more cum from the bowl and glazed the young girl's puffy pillows carefully to make them swell up further. Thick, viscous oil was running down Jenni's chin and dangling from it, dropping onto her breasts.

"Here, drink," he said, putting the bowl to her lips, tilting it without waiting for her to be ready, making the enchanted, sperm-based slime flood into her mouth. She coughed, oil getting into her nose. "No, swirl it around carefully, then swallow," he admonished. "Let's get you fully oiled up and lubricated -- mouth, throat and all the way through. I want this done properly. You're so sexy already -- it's going to be spectacular! You're going to become the hottest mouth ever fucked! You'll be so smooth and frictionless inside that semen spurts out your ass when I cum down your throat!" he laughed.

Jenni obeyed his instructions almost unthinkingly, so turned on from his extended petting that she was nearly senseless. She swirled, glugged down the liquid, feeling the honey go slickly down her long throat, ending up warm and tingly in her belly, running down her guts. The enspelled young schoolgirl moaned and wobbled, recognizing she was probably getting drugged -- but she wanted it. She wanted to be submerged into the floaty feeling of aroused, doll-like complaisance. "Oooh..." she moaned, not quite sure anymore what he'd said, but felt like it was only proper to give some sort of response.

Joe chuckled. "You're so blissed out!" he said, teasing the vulnerable young girl's neck, massaging her. "I love having you this helpless. I'm delighted you wanted to do this! You're perfect! Stupid and defenseless! I can do anything I want to you!"

"Oooh...." was the only thing the enspelled girl managed.

He used oil on his cock again, massaging the magical lubricant onto himself to get back to semi-hardness. He moved forwards, pushed the cock past Jenni's now super-sensitive and oh-so-puffy lips once more. Gently fucked shallowly into her mouth, pressing the soft, fat pillows of her swollen cheeks apart to make them bulge. He pulled out repeatedly, to make naughty, wet slurpy, plops with her new plump lips each time he pulled out his cockhead -- until he was fully hard again.

Cock poking proudly from his groin like a loaded gun, he pushed the lithe brunette onto her back on the bed. With a fluid move, he swept her long hair up by removing her pink babydoll, pulling the silky garment up over her head before he pressed her down. Most of her glossy chestnut tresses landed above her head on the bed, in a big bundle like a halo.

He moved his massive bulk over the schoolgirl's slender form and straddled her over her waist, settling his weight on her. With his hard shaft laying on Jenni's belly, tip poking into the cleavage of her tits, Joe reached for the bowl again, poured oil onto her breasts, then scooped up a big glob of the slimy lubrication. He pressed his hands together over her tits, slid his palms slickly against each other, the oily lube dripping from his hands down onto her boobs as he spread it over his palms. He spat into her cleavage, then put his hands on her breasts and started squeezing them firmly, pressing together and massaging her soft orbs into glistening perfection.

Jenni flexed her back and moaned. With his weight on her, she could do nothing but helplessly bleat in brainless heat while he kneaded her. It was obvious that he was enjoying himself as he worked the magical body oil into her skin. Her perky orbs displayed a healthy sheen after the honey was spread over them. Jenni's breasts and nipples joined the parts of her that were erotically tingling.

Once he had the brunette properly oiled up, the fat man pressed his lubrication-slimed, beefy cock into the oiled slickness of her titties, pressed his palms to the sides to squeeze her together into a tight cleavage, and started savagely titfucking her. Grinning cruelly, he completely had his way with her oiled up boobs. "You're such a spectacular pair of tits," he grunted as he thrust through her cleavage. "This is the obvious way to enjoy a coed titslut like you! And you never even wanted to try it!"

Jenni didn't like being called a pair of tits, but she couldn't resist the way the spell made her breasts feel when he used them. The lissome schoolgirl arched her spine, pressed the back of her head into the bed, and just whimpered out her needy submission while he reduced her from a person to merely a cleavage for his cock. Jenni could feel her breasts swelling up from the oil as he mauled them, the skin of her boobs tightening as the fat expanded inside them, overfilling them into drum-tight, perfect roundness, while her heavy boyfriend tittyfucked her.

"Mmm, this magic is fantastic! I can't wait to show you off as my new titty toy, with these ridiculous things on full display," Joe said, pushing them tighter together to increase his pleasure. He grunted as he fucked the inflating tits, ignoring the rest of her. His shaft barely managed to poke out at the top of Jenni's cleavage anymore, her boobs so full and round. Even so, Joe kept oiling the tits as they expanded between his hands and cock, fueling the effect, taking pleasure in making her even larger.

The lovely brunette moaned, begged, helped him push her huge, ballooning titties around him as he used and inflated her without a single care about her comfort. He paid no attention to her, yet she enjoyed it more than anything she'd ever experienced. Joe's growled out, dominant grunts fed her arousal until she was drowning in it.

Before long, thick, ropey cum hit her chin, then shot in wide arcs over her face. Long, white, sticky strings hit the lustrous bundle of her gleaming chestnut hair on the bed above her head. Slimy ropes of goo covering her beautiful brown tresses, immediately starting to soak in. Only the shots going short landed on her neck and face. Jenni moaned from Joe shooting his pleasure onto her, and from the humiliation of being turned on by taking the nasty cum to her beautiful long hair.

Her tits were tingling, her belly was a furnace of the needy heat pushed onto her by the oil in her tummy, and the constant, denigrating manhandling, squeezing, and petting.

"Don't stop... Fuck me..." she begged.

"You want to cum and trigger it, already? You kinky little slut, you really mean to go all the way with this? I thought that would take a while! This spell is powerful! God, that's making me hard again!" He drove his hardening shaft against the teen's cum-covered chin, groaning.

"I really should have asked you before I already came twice..." he said, dominantly starting to slap his slick hardness against her, buffeting her sperm-glistening face with it, making her head turn from the pressure.