Lubricated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenni whimpered, trying to get his cock into her mouth.

"You actually wanting it turns me on so much, but I usually let my toys go eventually... Should we really..."

She finally managed to slurp his cock into her mouth, suckling at it as she looked up at him with cow-like, big, stupid eyes.

He moaned. "Fuck, slut, you're just too hot like this. I can't turn this down! Okay, let's do it," he said. Having decided, he resolutely gripped her hair and pulled her off his cock. He seized her arm, pulling her over onto all fours, put her as he wanted her. "You horny trollop, I'm going to fucking do it!" he said, chuckling.

The teen wasn't really listening to him, just begging him for cock with her eyes and mouth. Horny and cock-stupid, she passively cooperated as he posed her. Without asking, he pressed his hands into her shoulders to force her down, her new, big, glistening boobs flattening against the bed under her. The old man spread oil from the girl's narrow shoulders up towards her heart-shaped buttocks, pressing into the small of the brunette's back to make her limberly bend into a tight curve up towards her cute behind. His hands were between her teenage thighs, oiling and pushing her legs apart. Joe worked the oil into Jenni's skin and placed her.

The turned-on, young brunette ended up with her face pressed into the bed, ass up. Her hands tied behind her back, wrists to elbows, with the restraints Joe had gotten for her that she'd never accepted wearing. Until now.

This time he hadn't asked, just put them on her. Jenni found herself enjoying the feeling of bondage. She was horny, and it felt sexy. She was needy and worked up like a bitch in heat, so it felt right to be bound -- like a dumb animal -- dominated and tightly controlled for her own good and those around her. The brunette knew it wasn't at all like her, but right now, she wanted her experienced, old boyfriend to take her reins and make her yield to his control while he fucked her -- for him to force the shameless slut inside her to come out and be bred.

Her strong boyfriend would take her and give her what she needed. Her sex was wet and ready for use, ready for his cock -- and it wasn't even smeared with the oil yet! She wanted her boyfriend's oiled, fat cock to spread her needy lips apart.

Joe pressed into her with an oil-slick, purposeful stroke. Absolutely all the way in. The chestnut-haired young beauty helplessly moaned her surprise out into the bed, her voice muffled by her position. Oh god, he was big.

She wanted more. "Doooo it," she cried needily. "Fuck your babygirl hard!" she begged, deferentially using that word Joe often used for her that she didn't like.

Grabbing her buttocks, leaning his massive weight into her, he forced the lissome little schoolgirl to bend her back tighter, her back straining to yield. He started fucking her from behind like a dog, while he squeezed her buttocks and smeared them with the oil.

Her ass up with her arms tied behind her, her heavy boyfriend pounded her lithe body as hard as he wanted.

She was in heaven. He was rockhard, as if he hadn't painted her twice with his cum already, and she could feel his normally too large size moving inside her as easily as if she was made for him. For the first time since she gave him her virginity, his size felt demanding instead of terrifying. The oil made him as hard and unyielding as it made her slick and supple.

Moaning in dazed need, the tight little brunette took it. She was an oiled cock sleeve, finally properly pliant and suitable for Joe's magnificent girth.

Suddenly, her big boyfriend pulled out, all the way, with an embarrassingly noisy, slurpy sound from her swollen sex as she clenched down to try to hold his glorious size inside her. The oiled, frictionless hug from her clenching cunt made no difference as he pulled his pussy-slimed cock out. Jenni whimpered, but he just switched to hotdogging her ass, teasing himself with his cock between her buttocks.

The inexperienced schoolgirl mewled in bewilderment, as he slowly fucked between her oil-glistening orbs like he had between her tits before.

"Put it back in," she pleaded, clenching her buttocks to squeeze her perky buns around him.

"I will," the old man said and pulled back, put his tip against her oil-slick little rose, and pressed gently.

Not there! "Wait, not in the butt! The enchantment might make me like it!" she said, trying to lift her head, but her traitorous sphincter yielded to his lubricated tip, opened up for him, and he slid in. The brunette grunted into the mattress.

"Oops! Too late," he said with a chuckle, not even trying to pull back. He purposefully pressed his cock all the way into her young ass, hilting himself easily -- his oiled cock smearing the anal virgin's insides and meeting no friction, no resistance as she got her ass claimed for the very first time. Her heavyset boyfriend slid home until his potbelly rested on her buttocks, and young Jenni had him deep up her bowels before she knew what had happened.

"Oh, yeeees..." came out of her with a long, helpless moan.

"Mmm, here I have you, finally handcuffed, obediently giving your ass up just the way I want it. I never thought I'd see the day!" the fat old man said smugly, fucking her ass slowly. "I can just fuck you any way I want now," he said, spanking her ass cheek with a chuckle. "Mmm, what a little whore, giving yourself up as a cheap birthday gift."

He spat into her long hair at the back of her head and slapped her ass again, then squeezed his hands hard around her oiled buttocks, to control her as he switched to her cunt. "Kinky slut," he said with cruel satisfaction. Just a few slides in the young beauty's cunt, to make her moan obediently, and then back to taking her ass.

Jenni moaned just as much when Joe pressed into her ass. Her face burned with the intense humiliation. She was a buttslutt! She'd never expected that thought would feel so hot. She was a kinky buttslut whore, and it turned her on.

Joe kept switching, speeding up.

The bound schoolgirl whimpered, her arms straining against the arm cuffs, her hands clenched into little whitening fists as he used her. She was all tied up and helpless on the bed. Face down into the mattress, she couldn't see, just hear her own, muffled cries, and feel him inside her, her oiled, slick holes easily stretching around him. Joe's spit was soaking into her hair at the back of her head, soiling her brown locks along with his ropey cum. As he kept pounding her, harder, faster, Jenni's world shrunk down to just her grunts and his hard, fast, girthy penetrations from behind. The young girl whimpered as she never really knew which hole he would use next time he shoved in. She was his helpless fuckdoll.

Her moans got louder, louder.

"You close? You want to cum?" he said with a teasing voice from behind her.

Jenni mewled.

"Yes, I know you want this, you slut," he said, grunting as he pressed harder into the tamed girl's ass, grinding his hips against her. "You can be like this forever. All you have to do is cum."

Jenni whimpered her submission, begging for release with wordless moans and whimpers.

And then suddenly it washed over her. The bound girl's eyes rolled back into her head, her moan turned into a long, whimpered cry as her body shuddered.

She was so lost in her unexpected anal climax that she hardly felt him pull out at first, but suddenly he pulled her head up by a grasp in her chestnut hair -- and he was in front of her, pressing his cocktip to her lips, pushing into her mouth while she was still coming from getting her butt fucked. Her moans got muffled by the cock easily sliding down inside her throat, and she breathed hard as her nose bumped painfully against his belly, the strong scent from their fucking filling her airways.

Throwing his head back and grunting, the fat man came down the arm-cuffed schoolgirl's long, oiled throat while she was still riding her orgasm.

Jenni was unable to swallow, her swollen, inflamed, oiled throat clenching like a cunt in rhythm with her ongoing climax. Cum and oil got squeezed the wrong way, coming up her throat, gushed into her sinuses, and out of both her nostrils. With her aged boyfriend's ropey cum strings dangling from her nose, the pretty schoolgirl moaned and strained against the arm cuffs, the cum and oil bubbling in her nostrils from the flow of air -- and then the obese old man's next gush of tangy cum also shot out of the young beauty's lubricated nostrils. She was still helplessly coming.

The seed that did run down Jenni's swollen throat into her oiled tummy, mixed with the oil there -- and her belly heated up. All of the places where she'd been lubricated was heating up, getting more sensitive! It fueled her climax, and she was driven further, moaning around his cock while he was filling her.

Even held down with her face against his crotch, Jenni somehow realized something was lighting up the room, painting shadows on the walls. It was her! She was glowing!

Then Jenni came again, her boyfriend's cock still down her throat, pumping her throat full with his seed, most of it escaping through her nose.

Then she came again.

Then again.

A--

Somewhere in that sea of endless, chaotic pleasure, the twitching little beauty passed out. The glow from her oiled skin, that had lit up the room, went out with her.

"Yes!" Joe screamed. "Gotcha!" The old man pulled his cock out of the coed's throat with a long slurp, shoved her back onto the bed, and shot the last two cum ropes over her straining, overfilled tits. The enspelled schoolgirl laid there in an unconscious pile, quivering in the aftermath of her climax, with cum running from her nose like white, sticky snot, and more soaking into her brown hair and decorating her tits. Joe gave the sticky brunette a once-over and admired his work for a moment, savoring his achievement, then went to wash up.

---

Jenni woke up, bleary-eyed, drained by the magic-induced climaxes, and dazed by the following unconsciousness. Slowly coming to, she groaned, trying to get her bearings.

The dainty young coed could feel her fat boyfriend behind her, his heavy frame spooning her small form. His massive weight made a pit in the bed, causing the mattress under her slender body to slope towards him, pressing her against his bulk. A fat arm around her diminutive waist secured her to him.

The enchanted effect from the oil was still there. Jenni's skin sang wherever his body touched her. The inflaming sensation went way past petting and foreplay, almost feeling like sex, just being near him.

She mewled and teased herself back against him.

What had this magic done to her? She hadn't expected this!

Distractedly grinding herself against him, the young brunette saw the end of a leash in his hand, the lead going to her neck. He'd put a collar on her, made her sleep leashed and in handcuffs, him holding her chain while she slept? Jenni moaned. He was so dominant! She saw now that the signals had been there -- she should have realized that the countless times she'd felt demeaned by him wasn't just by accident.

Moving, she could feel his dried cum in her disheveled hair, her chestnut tresses tangled, still in a bundle above her head, the dried sperm gluing the nasty bird's nest together. The young coed whimpered, unable to move her cuffed hands to her head to feel the damage.

Her sinuous grinding against him roused him. He kissed the back of her graceful neck and whispered softly into the young brunette's ear. "Use your mouth," he instructed, and she obeyed, managed to get her head and shoulders under the blanket with her hands cuffed behind her back, to get her mouth on his cock. It didn't matter which part of her that touched him, it all felt just as good. She'd suck him if that's what he preferred.

Handcuffed, her tits pressing into his round beer gut, she slurped on his cock while he possessively squeezed her buttocks next to him with his hand. The young girl deepthroated him submissively, fully using her new lack of gag-reflex to get her cute button nose pressed between his sleep-sweaty balls, and soon had his morning cum in her mouth. The teen beauty keenly slurped it up like a pro, swallowed it all.

The inside of Jenni's throat and belly tingled pleasantly from the salty jizz sliming her walls. Was she a cum addict now, she distractedly wondered as she luxuriated in the taste, feeling like a nasty druggie that had just gotten her fix. The young brunette knew it made her a bad girl, but she loved it so much.

---

Later, after a long bath, having soaked her cum-glued hair in warm water for a long time to dissolve the hardened mess, the enchanted teen inspected herself in the bathroom mirror while she untangled her silky hair with a brush. The luster from the oil had stayed on her, even though she'd soaped up and rubbed her skin with a wet towel, trying to get it off. Her skin was super smooth, slick, with a healthy-looking shine. Doll-like, she thought, though not in that unnatural way. Just a little too perfect.

Her lips were swollen -- red, pouty, and obscenely alluring. Her tongue, throat, and lips, were actually so swollen that she couldn't talk properly, just breathe out in dusky, phone sex operator-like lisps. The oil had tightened her vocal cords, raising her pitch, and she sounded like an out-of-breath, lisping little girl when she tested her voice. She'd never be able to get Joe to stop objectifying her with diminutive nicknames now.

And her face and voice were not even the worst part. Her boobs were swollen and overfilled, the oil-smoothed skin drum-tight around them. Her nipples were hard, swollen and sensitive. Boobs like this belonged on an over-sexed, adult porn star, not on her lithe, teenage body. Her lower lips were swollen and actually gaping -- parted just like her seductive mouth! -- making her look as if she was an animal in heat. Just a dumb, horny beast.

She literally looked like an oiled up, slutty fuck doll in the mirror. With the lustrous skin, she could have stepped right out of the screen from a high-end porn clip. Countless little things, like the flush of her face, the hard nipples, and her short breath made her appear sexually excited, looking to be bedded. This wasn't good.

Joe snuck up behind her, hugged around her, and put his hands on her tits. "My girl is a living sex doll!" he said cheerily, looking at her in the mirror. "And like all dolls, she's always ready to play!"

As if looking to prove it, he bent the enchanted teen girl forwards over the sink and sunk his cock into her oiled young ass again. Joe's greedy hands on her turned her on so much that she just couldn't find it in herself to do anything to object until it was too late. Her blue eyes became unfocused as her brain melted by his cock pushing inside, and she moaned mindlessly. Her mouth hanging open in a whorish O, her tongue out, she got her brains fucked out of her again.

He rode the graceful brunette brutally, pulled her head back by her chestnut hair and enjoyed the look of her slack-jawed, sex doll face in the mirror. "Oh, how delightful," he said when he noticed that the gorgeous young teen's eyes rolled up into her head every time he shoved into her ass. An evil grin on his face, he sped up and fucked her senseless.

Jenni was unable to think. She dissolved into a slick and moaning little porn doll that clenched her ass around an old man's cock as he used her to get off for the second time that morning.

"My cock-stupid little anal toy schoolgirl bimbo!" he said and slapped her ass. The helpless teen mewled and almost came, the enchantment from the oil amplifying every sensation, making everything exciting. Mortified, she whimpered. She must be the easiest buttslut that had ever existed!

When he came, he shot so hard up her ass that she could taste him in her mouth. Or maybe that sperm taste was still from the blowjob she'd dutifully given him in bed. Her belly tingling from the new humiliating load inside her, she was too cum-high to figure it out.

The pretty young girl walked back into the bedroom with red, spanked buttocks and her face a matching red color, blushing in shame from again having fresh cum far up her guts.

Joe exercised the freshly tamed little teen in bed all day, putting her through all the disgraceful and humiliating things she never wanted to do. Helplessly aroused, she enjoyed every second of it. Jenni really didn't want to be a bad girl, but she just couldn't help herself anymore.

---

The effect didn't seem to go away, even after several days. She went back to school after the weekend, her body sore and stiff from Joe's weekend-long use. Had to go to class in her slutted up body, let her friends and sister see it. "I let my boyfriend enchant me a little," Jenni said with her new little-girl-voice, blushing, when they asked about her new look. Her sister got upset. Her friends giggled, winked at her. Most left it at that. "What a slut!" she heard someone whisper. "I bet the old cradle robber just loved doing that to his jailbait plaything!"

Joe did love it. He fucked her ceaselessly each day after he came home from the firm, often didn't even bother to say hello to her, just pushed her down and had his way with her rutting body. On the floor in the hallway right inside the door, over the couch in the living room, in the shower, in the bed. He took what he wanted from her, and his touch on her enspelled body made her too horny to even consider having a choice about it.

The enchantment's effects on her affected him too, and how he treated her. Jenni was so dazed and cock-stupid when Joe was near her now, that he didn't even bother talking to her anymore, didn't bother with what she thought or wanted. Whenever the urge hit him, he just seized the empty-headed brunette's arm and bent her into whatever position he desired, then called her derogatory things and belittled her while he used her. Joe didn't even try to please her -- but his touch always excited her, no matter how careless or rough. She'd only ever seen hints of this side of her boyfriend before, had never recognized how assertive he was.

When he watched tv, he put her kneeling between his legs, leashed and handcuffed, kept her chestnut head pressed to his groin, his cock in her mouth to keep her quiet. A slave to her enchanted body's insatiable desires, she needily suckled and licked him for hours -- obediently swallowed his every release, while he binged the tv series he'd never convinced her to watch with him. Going to bed each night with his seed running from her oiled nostrils and the taste of fertile sperm overwhelming in her mouth, her belly felt bloated and heavy with his sloshing cum.

The helpless girl got aroused just from him just holding her hand, they learned, and he loved playing with her fingers whenever he took her out. He teased his thumb against her palm, trying to make her climax in public places. Joe could drive her crazy with just an innocent touch, and his caresses, while watching a movie, got her so aroused he got her to suck his cock and perform a titty-fuck for him right there in the movie theater. Inspired, he practiced, got better at using the effect against her, and she ended up spending a lot of time on her knees in exotic places. The movie theater, under the table at fancy restaurants, in the back of a cab, in the men's room. He enjoyed the power he had over the inexperienced young girl to make her do shameful things. When the lovely brunette was in heat, she was unable to consider the consequences.

The innocent teen found out how much her gray-haired boyfriend enjoyed making her break her own limits. Nothing seemed sacred when it came to him using her.

Even with the clear-headed hours she got when sent to school every day, she probably spent more time in cock-stupid bliss than being aware. He used her as his toy whenever he wanted. The enchantment's exploitative effects on her defenseless, enspelled body clearly aroused him, and she was always sedately pliant and available for him to sate himself.