Lubrication in the Tool Shed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumfusion
Cumfusion
240 Followers

It was fully at least half an hour before the queue of naked guys with hardons had finally dispersed as each one went to the showers after pulling out of Carl's bottom. He was only provided with a players shirt and nothing below for the walk back to the club house.

Despite the very obvious sight of his bare bum oozing cum which was running down his thighs he was chatting and joking with everyone. Someone asked him what he'd got in his balls because everyone could see his scrotum which was sort of big and rounded, not dangling loosely like the others. His cock was flaccid and hung loosely over it. In reply he had said something like we would soon find out.

When we got to the club house he said he wanted a pint of beer and refused white wine after saying it was a girl's drink. He wanted to be seen as a man and treated like one although he had just been fucked on his back like a girl. Finally as if to prove it, he surprised Ian and fucked him up his hairy ass in front of everyone, accusing him wrongly of being the one who said he was a sissy .

I think if you've just been laid by as many guys as that, you can be excused for the odd mistake I saw a lot more of Carl after that and have fucked him so many times since I have lost count. Oh yea it's true he's done me too a couple of times too. Just to prove a point of course.

Did I like it? Well actually yes, I did.

I saw to Bobby eventually but that is another story.

Cumfusion
Cumfusion
240 Followers
12