Luc and Sanaii: Scenes from a Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
huelust
huelust
558 Followers

Her mouth watered to taste him, but her pussy was most in need. Jared was not as long as Lucas, but he looked to be almost as wide as her wrist- a thick, pussy-pleasing cock to be sure. Excitedly she straddled Jared's lap.

"No, morena, no," Jared hissed holding her suspended over his lap with his strong hands cupping her hips.

Sanaii shuddered. She could just feel the moist heat of him teasing her pussy.

"You don't want me?" she whispered sadness and disappointment in her voice.

Jared pulled her into his arms cradling her head against his chest. He kissed her brow and cheek fervently.

"Ai, how could you think that? You see, you feel how bad I want you."

Sanaii lifted her head to press her brow against his. She traced his strong jaw with her fingers.

"But you won't make love to me? Is it because of the baby? You won't hurt us."

"No,'course not," he reassuringly caressed her belly. "Sanaii, I feel so strong for you. More than I have for any other woman in a long time, maybe ever. I told you when we met that we could keep things casual, but I know now if we do this I can not. You understand morena?"

Sanaii nodded her head. She knew exactly what he was feeling, because to her surprise she felt it too. Her unresolved issues with Luc did not prevent her from opening her heart to the beautiful man in front of her.

When Sanaii pressed into his strong embrace again, her pussy fluttered. She was fully seated on him now, his erection sandwiched between her thighs, the silky skin wet from his and her juices. Unable to quell her raging hormones, Sanaii rolled her hips creating sweet friction for her clit.

"Stop that!" growled Jared. In contradiction to his words, he brought his hands down to smack against her ass before squeezing it and helping her slide herself along his skin.

"Jared, please-" Sanaii whined heatedly. She reached between her legs to spread her pussy lips giving her clit more skin on skin contact as she rocked on him. Still she felt so empty. "Put your fingers inside me again?"

"No," he said through gritted teeth, even as his fingers parted her ass cheeks to gently probe the crevice.

"Please, Jay, pl- ahh!"

She cried out as Jared positioned her quickly and drove the first few inches of his cock inside her.

"There- is that better? Does that make your hungry pussy happy?"

"Yes! Oh yes!" Sanaii yelled out elated as she worked herself insistently down on him until their pubic hairs met.

"God,this is- you feel soooo good!"

Sanaii happily bounced herself up and down on his dick until she noticed he wasn't thrusting back and the tensed strained look on his face.

Her heart plummeted and she stopped her movements.

"Oh Jared, oh goodness,I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry," She repeated as she realized that she was practically molesting him. When she started to move off of him he grabbed her ass and held her still.

"Where do you think you're going? You think you can just sit your tight little pussy on my cock, bounce around a few times and leave me hanging?" His chocolate eyes narrowed to slits.

Before she could answer, he demanded a kiss from her parted lips and thrust up inside her.

"Sugar!" Sanaii hissed and almost passed out from the pleasure.

Jared rose up slightly to his knees while she stayed impaled on his cock. Sanaii wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I'm fucking you. I'm making you my woman." he declared.

Jared's woman. The sound of it sent shivers down her spine and warmed her heart. It felt right.

"Yes, yes, I want to be yours!"

Jared grunted something excitedly and started to fuck himself with much skill and enthusiasm into her grasping pussy. Sanaii was a wildcat, scratching his still clothed back and biting into his shoulder as he split her fruit over and over again until she felt like she couldn't breathe without his cock. Just before it became too much, he moved one hand away from her ass to softly massage her clit. With a long low wail she came tightening like vice around him.

" Mmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm," Sanaii mumbled incoherently still hazy from pleasure as he gently moved her limp body off of him. He grabbed pillows from the couch and lovingly laid her down on her back on them. He smoothed the hair back from her face and kissed her. She could still feel him hard and wet against her thigh.

"Jay, you didn't-."

"You had enough. You have to take it easy," he said before kissing the mound of her belly affectionately.

"I love you dark skin."

He kneeled carefully over her

Sanaii smiled.

"That's why you call me, morena isn't it?"

"Si." he breathed, "-morena linda, pretty dark skin."

She watched fascinated and aroused as he started to jerk his cock that was shiny and lubed with her cream. It arched over her breasts. Sanaii licked her lips and held her swollen tits together, inviting him there. His golden brown cock stroked her dark cleavage as he massaged the globes in both hands and plucked at her sensitive nipples. In a few moments, her breasts were coated with his thick white milk.

"Rub it in your skin, morena, all over your nipples, yes like that."

Jared panted loving the site of her dark skin made slippery with his cum so much that another spurt of cum shot from his sex to land on her lips. He knew she was the perfect woman when she licked it from her lips like it was honey.

Jared fell heavily to his side after a moment, and Sanaii curled into his body her back to his chest ready to doze. Feeling too spent to move and beyond content, he hugged her to him and pulled the throw from the couch to cover them both He kissed her cheek and ran his hand over her sticky, bare breasts, her rounded belly and between her legs to her delicious pussy. It was tender, sweet, and addictive- just like Sanaii.

She was his now, and he damn sure wasn't sharing.

********

Lucas had lost count of the minutes they sat in silence. The gadgets and gifts for the baby sat between them on the coffee table, mostly untouched and forgotten.

His jaw was so tense it hurt as he stared at his clenched hands.

"Lucas," she began softly her voice cracking,

"Please talk to me."

"What do you expect me to say? Congratulations?"

She reached for his hand and he pulled away.

"I need you to understand-"

"I understand perfectly, Sanaii. I was gone too long. You got off with some other guy- fine. But it's not just sex is it? If it was you wouldn't be refusing to fuck me anymore."

"I care deeply about him, Lucas, and it's not fair to him."

"Fair to him? You're kidding right? How long have we known each other? How long have we been there for each other,Sanaii? You're the mother of my baby. What about me?!"

Lucas swiped his hand angrily across the table tumbling some of the gifts on the floor before he started pacing. His head felt like it was going to explode. He had spent weeks flying back and forth from Europe heading off a disaster created by one of his company's competitors. He had succeeded, but at the expense of his sleep, time and energy- and now he was learning much more than that. While he was busting his ass, Sanaii was getting stuffed full cock from some asshole she had developed feelings for.

"Lucas, I need- I want more than just sometimes. Especially now."

"That's bullshit! I offered to marry you."

"Out of obligation. Not because you wanted to or were any where near ready to. I couldn't let that happen. We would have both been miserable. "

He didn't bother answering her. He felt her come up behind him and the light pressure of her hand that she rested on his back.

"I never asked for more than you were ready to give, Luc. Maybe I should have, maybe if we had stopped being so scared of asking for more from each other, things would be different now, but we didn't, and now I- Please, Luc. I didn't do this to hurt you."


He heard her sniffled cry and after a moment's hesitation Lucas turned towards her and they embraced, silently comforting each other with the warmth and familiarity of each other's bodies.

"Are you in love with him?"

Lucas whispered like the words would burn his throat if he spoke tehm too loud. His chin rested against the top of her head as her cheek pressed against his chest. He didn't see her squeeze her eyes shut for just a moment.

"Yes." came her whispered reply.

Lucas's eyes burned like fire and he closed them tight against the pain. He was losing his Sa' to another man not only in her bed, but in her heart. He was unprepared for how hard the blow hit him, how lost he suddenly felt.

"What about the baby?"

His voice was hoarse with unshed tears.

"This is our baby," said Sanaii vehemently, "I promise on my life Lucas no one will ever come between us on that. I think the baby agrees,"

Sanaii moved Lucas's hand to the bottom swell of her belly. Lucas felt the fluttery movements of his child, and an irrepressible smile broke on his face.

"Amazing," he breathed in awe.

"We're a family now, Luc. Whatever else happens, that will never change."

To be continued...

huelust
huelust
558 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Look at SA!

Our girl has matured. Damn! What a difference 5 years make. Lol, please continue to write stories about Sa and Luc

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But realize

Sanali had been seeing this man for some weeks and he treated her the way she needed to be treated since Luc wasn't there what she needed was Commitment from Luc and he clearly said that he couldn't give that to her so she found someone else she could love and he would return the same feeling.

she has a baby on the way and she doesn't need someone that's gonna play games with her and just because she pregnant does mean she just gon up and change from submissive girl to dominate bitch that's the life style she choose some woman are more sensitive while pregnant this is a lovely story babe! Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I almost agree with the last comment before mine. Sanaii hasn't grown a backbone at all even though she's probably 24 already. What in the hell. I mean, if you're preggers you've got to have the sense and instinct to ask for more. I want to scream and I feel sorry for Luc, even though I think he's a dick. Just...what the hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK wtf!!!!

She is acting like a low class slut. Every decision she makes is based on sexual desire. She really annoys me.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

He took that surprisingly well for now but I hate when pregnant characters make indefinite decisions while pregnant, wait till there are no other factors before deciding

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Behind the Masks Luc's encounter with ebony Sanaii changes everything.in Interracial Love
Loving Mr. Bad Boy BW/WM romance with a spicy ending.in Interracial Love
I Don't Like You Lifelong friends become lovers at last.in Interracial Love
Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 01 Passionate tale w/ young blk woman & white Navy Seal.in Interracial Love
Seven Days Ch. 01 Young black woman makes deal with Italian mob boss.in Interracial Love
More Stories