Lucia Makes a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
visioneer
visioneer
103 Followers

"Oh my god," she said. "I cannot believe I just did that. How did I do? Be honest."

"Awesome. Those guys spend half their lives in strip clubs and you had them eating out of your hand. And you didn't give Danielle an iota of satisfaction."

Lucia squealed and kicked her legs. "That's what I wanted. Have some fun and rub her face in it. I just went for it. Hey, hockey idiot, did you tip me?"

I feigned offense. "I'm your guardian, remember? It would have been improper."

"Bullshit." Lucia flashed her pussy. "You liked this as much as anyone, so you owe me. Hey, make yourself useful and get me a goddamn beer."

* * * * *

When Keith opened the door, Lucia, down from the dance high and sitting pensively, nearly jumped out of her skin.

"Lucia," he said, "This is your last chance. Go or no go."

"I'm going through with it."

"OK," said Keith. "Ready when you are."

Lucia peeled off her jersey and procrastinated by folding and stacking it neatly with her jeans and bra, then she pulled her hair into a tight ponytail, pulled it loose, and tried again. Lucia's nerves made her pee twice before I escorted her to the living room. A fresh white sheet was spread over the floor where she had danced.

Danielle met us with a coil of black rope.

I took the rope. "I'll do that."

"Fine," Danielle said, "I want her on her knees. Tie her ankles and her arms behind her back."

The rope was quality, finely braided nylon, about 10 millimeters in diameter. Coincidence or not, it was near perfect for the task—maybe Keith and Danielle had little secret.

"Danielle," said Lucia. "May I keep my panties on?"

"No," said Danielle.

"Bitch." Lucia, swearing under her breath, shucked off her panties and knelt naked. "A little mercy wouldn't kill anyone."

"Have you ever been tied up?" I asked.

"Do you mean like bondage, S and M, shit like that?"

"Yes, Lucia, shit like that."

"No comment," she said with a fleeting corrupt smile.

I showed Lucia the rope. "Watch me. This knot's called a French bowline. One loop goes around each ankle and it won't slip. This is a slipped reef knot for your hands and arms; it's just a square knot with a quick release. You won't have any bruises or rope burns, I promise. Now be a good girl and cross your ankles."

Around us, two distinct vibes permeated the air: the voyeuristic thrill of watching a girl get tied up, and, disturbingly, a pack of timber wolves circling a hobbled fawn. Lucia succumbed to the latter, chewing her lower lip and offering neither resistance nor assistance as I moved her limbs into position. Her scent diverted my attention. Nervous perspiration had ratcheted up the volume of her sandalwood, and it's timbre had sharpened. I concentrated on the rigging, guiding Lucia's ankles into the French bowline and checking the fit. I tied a few loose loops around her upper arms.

"I want it tighter," said Danielle. "Push her tits out."

"Lucia?" I asked.

"It's OK."

I folded Lucia's arms behind her back and cinched the rope around her upper arms, curving her shoulders back and forcing her breasts forward. Lucia spread her knees for balance, then it hit me, the extra kick in her scent - Lucia was turned on. I finished the tie with an unnecessary flourish just to take it in.

"Comfortable?" I asked.

"More or less." Lucia's voice dropped to a whisper. "After this you and me are gonna have a come-to-Jesus meeting. Where the hell did you learn this shit?"

It was my turn to smile. "No comment. You ready?"

"No, but it doesn't matter now," Lucia said, testing my handiwork. "Kiss for luck?"

I kissed her.

"Thanks, hon, now get out of the line of fire."

I nodded to Keith.

Danielle offered me a slip of paper. "Want to get in line?"

"No," I said. "How many?"

Danielle smiled like a fox in a hen house. "I had seven before she danced. Eleven after."

Every man except Keith and I. "Assholes."

Danielle's jaw tightened. "Michael, don't get too sweet on that slut 'cause she's gonna be a cum mop when I'm finished with her." She smooched her lips. "Good thing you already got your first kiss in."

"Listen up," Keith said, making eye contact around the room. "The only thing you're gettin' is a blow job. You will keep your hands and your dicks above Lucia's waist. If she says stop, you stop. Anybody doesn't"—Keith twirled the bat—"I'll turn your head into a line drive. Is there anyone out there who doesn't understand me?"

Silence. This was Keith the hard-ass oil field foreman talking. They understood.

"OK, Danielle," said Keith, "It's your show."

Danielle jerked Lucia's ponytail hard enough to get a yelp. "Our captive fellatrix will suck you off in the order I call your names. You can come in her mouth, but . . . I'll buy a case of premium beer for every man who shoots his load on this pretty face."

Lucia, throat exposed to the wolves, looked like she'd bitten into a lemon, but she held her tongue.

Danielle fished a name out of her pocket. "Travis. Lucia's mouth awaits your cock."

"Hey that's me!" The red-haired guy Lucia had shed her bra for stepped forward. Tall with beefy thighs and arms, he towered over the bound girl.

Lucia smiled bravely. "Travis, you got something for me?"

Travis unzipped his jeans and stopped, suddenly self-conscious. "Just in front of everybody?" he asked to scattered laughter.

Lucia nuzzled his crotch. "Come on, Travis, I can't do this if you don't take him out. Put him in my mouth."

Travis stared down at Lucia. "What the hell." He plopped his cock and balls onto her upturned face to scattered calls of "Attaboy."

Lucia pressed her cheek against his goods, inhaled deeply, and delivered welcoming licks that swelled Travis' cock to parade attention. Curving upward from a dense thatch of curls, Travis' cock seemed of average proportions. With her hands tied, Lucia played a frustrating game of cat and mouse with the bobbing head until Travis lent a hand. Lucia latched on like it was a candy cane, licking up and down until his cock was wet and slick, then she began to draw him deeper into her mouth until her nose snuggled into his pubic hair.

"Holy shit, the bitch can deep throat," someone said.

Lucia would draw Travis' cock into her throat three or four times, pull up for air, lick and nibble the head, then swallow again. Travis answered each dive with a satisfied groan. When he could endure no longer, Travis stroked his cock while Lucia sealed her lips firmly around its tip. With her wide, sparkling eyes urging him on, Travis ejaculated with a grunt. Lucia sucked until Travis had nothing left, showed him what he'd given her, and swallowed.

"Thank you, Travis," Lucia said, licking her lips. "That was delicious."

Travis' performance broke the ice because the next two men unlimbered their cocks without reservation. Lucia's fellatory skills dispatched both quickly. The second man's load she swallowed neat; the third splashed a weak load across her cheeks.

"Fuck," said Lucia. "Come on guys. Let me swallow it."

Maybe it was the cum dangling from Lucia's chin, but number four chickened out. Neither coaxing from Lucia nor his friends would change his mind.

Four down. It was going pretty well for Lucia.

Danielle called the next name. "Nelson."

Lucia frowned. Nelson, a wiry, pompous ass of a man about forty swaggered up to Lucia, pulled up his shirt and pushed down his trousers. He and Lucia had traded some nasty insults that went beyond friendly rivalry, and here he was slapping her face with his fat cock. Nelson played this game until he was erect, then dragged her face up and down his shaft, ordering her to spit instead of lick for lubrication.

"Juice it good, cunt," he said, "Cause your takin' it all."

Nelson shoved his cock down Lucia's throat and she choked. Laughing, he held Lucia on his cock until the convulsion subsided, then began to roughly fuck her face. His cock wasn't long, but Lucia struggled with its girth, occasionally gagging because she couldn't find a rhythm in his staccato thrusts. Nelson would yank her head up at unpredictable intervals, let her grab one or two quick breaths, then drive her head down again.

Danielle, her nipples straining under her shirt, watched with sublime joy as Nelson raped Lucia's face. The room had fallen quiet except for Lucia's sporadic "glucks" and Nelson's misogynistic, obscenity-laced commentary.

"Christ, Nelson," someone said. "Give her a break."

"I ain't heard the bitch say stop," said Nelson.

"Lucia, are you OK?" Keith asked.

Her bound hands made thumbs up signs.

Nelson's aggressive face-fucking churning up thick streams of saliva that spilled off Lucia's chin; her nose ran; tears from the reflexive gagging washed away her mascara in dark rivulets. I don't think Lucia, preoccupied with snatching oxygen and not puking, sensed Nelson's impending orgasm.

"Danielle," he said, "I'll take that case of beer." Nelson jerked Lucia's head off his cock and unleashed a torrent semen between her wide open eyes. It spewed into her hair, poured down her cheeks, and dribbled in milky beads from her chin. More heavy spurts thickened the mess on her face.

Nelson wiped his cock in Lucia's hair. "How's that feel, you dirty cocksucker? The Flames rule, whore." Nelson hitched up his pants, leaving Lucia basting in his cum.

"That's more like it," said Danielle, scribbling Nelson's name onto her beer list. She turned to me. "Want to kiss her now? Untie her, this is too easy."

I loosened Lucia's knots and helped her stand. Sweat trickled down her ribs. A musky scent suggestive of weak bleach mingled with her perfume.

"Motherfucker," Lucia said, wiping cum from her eyelids. She opened her eyes to narrow slits, blinking to make tears. "Shit, that stings. How many more?"

"Seven," I said. "Want something to drink?"

Lucia forced her eyes fully open. "Not funny." She sniffed. "Danielle, may I have some tissues?"

"No," called Danielle.

"Fucking wh—" Lucia caught herself, then smiled sweetly. "Hey Danielle, I can't wait for Keith's load. Wanna snowball it with me?"

Danielle turned red. "A couple of you apes bring a table from the kitchen."

"You can't help yourself, can you?" I said.

"No," said Lucia, scooping cum off her face and eating it. "This is fun in a perverse way."

Two men carried in a table and draped the sheet over it.

"Michael," Danielle said, "Our little cocksucker needs more of a challenge. Tie on her back on the table with her head hanging off. Let's see if she can suck upside down."

"You bitch," said Lucia.

"You lost," said Danielle. "Get your whore ass on the table."

Lucia climbed on the table and lay with her head hanging off. I slipped the rope around each ankle and tied them off to the table legs. I tied her wrists to the ankle loops, leaving her arms at her sides. It wasn't a pretty tie, but it was minimally restrictive and would keep her from sliding off the table.

Lucia gave the ropes an exploratory tug. "Oh well, might as well make this fun." Surveying the room from her inverted position, she found her target. "Danielle, you got any guys out there with real dicks? I want some meat, goddammit."

Hoots and cries like "Your turn's comin', girl," "Got it right here, baby," answered Lucia's challenge.

Danielle held up a slip of paper. "Bob, you're up."

Short and stocky with tattoo-burnished arms, a long goatee, and unkempt hair, Bob looked like a tough customer, but he proved himself almost a gentleman. He didn't say much, just dropped his heavy sac onto Lucia's face with a laconic "Lick my balls." Bob dipped his cock into Lucia's mouth a few times, but preferred to stroke himself while Lucia slurped his balls. He didn't last long, signaling his climax with a long, low groan as he aimed at her mouth.

Lucia wiggled her tongue like bait. "Right here, Bob, gimme your load."

He missed. Cum jetted across her breasts and stomach to puddle in her navel and glisten in her bush like little pearls. Bob managed to get most of his trailing shots into Lucia's mouth.

"That was good," Bob said. "Thanks, Lucia."

Lucia licked her lips and surveyed the damage. "You're welcome."

Next up was a quiet, well-dressed man named Chuck. Lucia welcomed his cock with a smile.

"Oh, Chuckie," she said, "That's a nice one. Give him to me."

"Sorry, no," he said. "Got a girlfriend, you know. That said, I don't think she'd mind me expressing my opinion of cunts who root for the Maple Leafs." Chuck ignored Lucia's entreaties as he methodically jerked off on her face. Lucia took a cum squirt up the nose trying to dodge another sperm shower.

"Goddammit," she yelled, snorting cum out her nose. "Will you assholes stop doing that? Just come in my mouth, OK?"

Danielle high-fived Chuck. "Now we're getting somewhere."

Three more men took their turns, behaving themselves much like Travis so that Lucia hardly broke a sweat. Still, all three glazed her face. Lucia, apparently resigned to this fate, kept her cool.

Danielle laughed and pulled the last name. "Victor, you're the last."

Keith's assistant foreman and a strapping, dark-haired, intense man, stepped up to the table.

"Hey, Victor," said Lucia. "Think you can put a load in my mouth?"

Victor grinned down at her. "Depends. Who's the best team?"

Lucia grinned back. "Maple Leafs."

Victor loosed his cock. "You sure about that?"

Lucia's eyes widened. Someone whistled. "Victor, you got a permit for that thing?"

The battle-ready monster hovering above her head finally cracked Lucia's bravado. "Oh god, Victor. I don't think I can get—."

A sharp tap of Victor's cock against Lucia's mouth shushed her. "You can make this easy or hard, Lucia. Who's the best team?"

For ten seconds, Lucia lay very still, breathing calmly and watching Victor lazily massage his cock. Through half-lidded eyes she contemplated the shiny beads of pre-cum oozing from its purple head. Lucia's nipples hardened, and the corner of her mouth ticked up in a dirty smile.

"Maple Leafs," she said.

Victor smiled like a frontier schoolmarm reaching for her wooden ruler. "I was hoping you'd say that," he said as his hands clamped talon-like around Lucia's face. Victor tilted her head back and inserted his cock between her lips. Although prepared with a generous mouthful of spit, Lucia gagged and stalled at the three quarters mark. Victor pumped to this depth a few times, paused to adjust Lucia's head, then nudged forward. Controlling one's gag reflex didn't mean turning it off, and Victor's cock, on breaching Lucia's choke point, triggered a paroxysm of dry-retching that I thought would tear Lucia free of the ropes. Victor remained motionless until his prey quieted and, deprived of air, began to squirm.

Thick, viscous saliva gushed out of Lucia's mouth and nose when Victor withdrew.

"You son-of-a-bitch," Lucia gasped, the sticky mess hanging from her face like silvery stalactites.

"Best team?" Victor asked.

"Go to hell."

Face fucking, skull fucking, throat ramming—the ropes snapped tight as Victor's cock plumbed the back of Lucia's throat, followed with leaking, clenched eyes and red-faced, straining concentration as its full measure disappeared into Lucia's mouth. Between plunges she gulped for air like a drowning man. On and on it went. Victor's inexorable assault wore Lucia down, but she refused to yield.

"You stupid bitch," said Danielle. "Are the Maple Leafs really worth this?"

Lucia extended both middle fingers. Danielle had missed the point because this ordeal was about more than her beloved team. I was sure she loved the Maple Leafs, but Lucia exuded the masochistic flair of an adrenalin junkie, and got her fix not with crazy sports, but with sucking cocks. The game was an opportunity. The wager? Nothing more than a self-inflicted kick in the ass to propel herself off the cliff.

Even Victor got it. He edged Lucia cruelly, forcing her to dig deep to hang on but never out pacing her. His stern demeanor softened as he slowly ramped down, then pulled out to stroke his cock. "You're a tough girl, Lucia. And the best."

Lucia acknowledged the compliment with a weary, slobbery smile and puckered nipples. Like frosty spider webs, long threads of saliva swung like between her mouth and Victor's cock.

"Gimme your load, hon," she said. "In my mouth. I earned it."

"Best team?" Victor asked.

"You bastard." Lucia's middle fingers went up again as Victor erupted, ejecting a stallion's load of cum in streaming, ball-draining spurts. When he stepped back, Lucia looked like someone had upended a bucket of buttermilk over her head.

"Victor gets two cases of beer," said Danielle. "Anyone want seconds?"

Keith jumped up. "The show's over. Gentlemen, let's hear it for Lucia."

Lucia acknowledged the cheers, ear-splitting whistles, and applause with a smile and wiggling toes as I loosened the sweat-tempered knots. She smelled like wet raw sex. No trace of sandalwood remained under the layers of drying semen. Hands freed, she quickly skimmed Victor's cum from her face into her mouth, then worked to unglue her eyelids, and after some effort, she could squint through cum-frosted lashes. She found more globs of cum on her belly and breasts, collected it on her fingers, and sucked them clean. Then Lucia stretched with feline grace and rolled off the table, a Mona Lisa smile on her lips.

Danielle offered Lucia a roll of paper towels. "You can clean up—."

Lucia pounced, deftly throwing Danielle to the floor with a thud and sending the towels unrolling across the room. The surprise attack stunned everyone to silence. The flash combat ended with Lucia astride Danielle with a forearm a jammed cross her throat. Pinned, Danielle was now the doe in the spotlight, staring vacant-eyed at milky bubbles percolating from Lucia's approaching lips. Lucia fisted a clump of Danielle's hair as threads of cum spun downward. Panic twitched through Danielle, but pressure from Lucia's forearm confined it to her eyes. Lucia paused for a deep, growling breath, mated their lips, and fed Victor's semen to Danielle.

Lucia slapped a hand across Danielle's mouth and pinched her nostrils. "Swallow."

Danielle, her face sickly, whimpered and swallowed.

Lucia sprang to her feet and Danielle, stricken and holding her mouth, scurried away. Moments later violent puking noises filtered into the living room.

"That bitch can't hold her cum," said Nelson.

All eyes followed Lucia. Naked and crusted in semen, she wiped her mouth into a searing, iniquitous smile and aimed it at every man who'd shoved his cock down her throat.

"Maple. Leafs. Fucking. Rule. Get it?"

visioneer
visioneer
103 Followers
12