Lucian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,325 Followers

"Looks healed to me," the woman said. "Now put those arms down." Lucian obeyed. His eyes returned to the coach; he felt his face burning.

"Great legs, honey," the woman said. "Raise the right one." He did, standing on one wobbly foot. "Now the other." He felt her hands kneading his calf and thigh, plying his knee.

"Get out of the dance shoes, please."

Lucian did. The prickly grass insinuated itself between his spreading toes.

"Now run to the gate over there and back."

Lucian looked over his shoulder to the gate. It must be at least 200 yards, mostly open terrain.

"Just jog to it," Coach said. "Then come back running as fast as you can."

"But I'm..." He stopped.

Coach had resumed her mighty stance, looking down on him.

Lucian started jogging, very much aware of his naked body and his free flopping penis. Shaking his head he fought the embarrassment, letting other feeling in - good feelings, and then amazing feelings - the spongy grass, the crunchy leaves, the breeze kissing his crotch. He felt... light, free, open.

He felt like a bird.

Lucian threw back his head, crying out as he increased his speed. Curls whipped his face; his arms and legs moved in a blur.

When he reached the gate his bare feet hit the smooth pebble stones, making them fly. He touched the gate and turned around. Throwing his legs higher he ran now as fast as he could. He closed his mind to distant whoops and cheers. His heart pumped and his lungs worked like bellows. He gasped and wheezed, feeling pain spread from his chest to his legs. But still he ran and ran, focusing on the tiny figure beside the shack - watching it getting bigger with every step, every leap.

Then the world got dark.

His legs pumped on until he fell down, bouncing on the merciful bed of grass- right in front of the mighty woman's column-like legs.

"Yes," he heard her say from an increasing distance. "We'll make a runner out of you yet, boy."

***

angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,325 Followers