Lucian Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,327 Followers

"Tell me," Harper said, smiling as his fingers cleared the curls out of Lucian's face. "Tell me which I should understand: your words or your body?"

"Because," he went on, now touching Lucian's lips, "they say quite different things, you know?"

Once more his mouth closed over Lucian's and they kissed.

And again it felt as if Harper's lips sucked the conscious responses out of Lucian's mind, making the unconscious ones surface.

The wet, yielding lips started their journey down, sucking his throat, shoulder, nipple and belly button until they closed once more around the penis and balls.

"Turn around."

Back at the pool Lucian did as the voice said, and turned around to have his front oiled.

He recalled how Harper sucked him to a second orgasm back then in his room, in his bed. It had been as slow as the first one had been, endless, overwhelming and totally different from any climax he'd ever jerked himself into.

Returning from his gasping climax, he felt two, maybe three fingers up his anus. He also felt shame - a sudden, surprising embarrassment.

Harper had used his weakness, he thought. He had used his utter loneliness. 'They all grab and take,' he'd said, but hadn't Harper just as well taken him when he felt low? 'I love you,' he'd also said.

Love.

Turning away on the bed, he rolled into a fetal ball, his back to the boy. There was silence, only broken by the soft sound of breathless panting.

"You know, Lucian," he remembered Harper saying after a while, his voice a mere breeze. "We are not responsible for all this."

The words dripped into Lucian's ears, obstructed by a multitude of shapeless thoughts that blocked his thinking. They weren't real thoughts at all, just lumps of fear and panic, regret and disgust.

"No one ever asked our consent," the voice went on, as a hand touched Lucian's pulled-up shoulder.

He shook to get rid of it, but it returned and stayed.

"You think I'm gay, and maybe I am, but that isn't the point."

The voice never rose or even changed. The hand glowed.

"I watch you every day, Lucian," Harper went on, his voice trickling through the panic's plug. "I loved you the day we first met, but that isn't important either."

Lucian turned around, looking up.

Harper sat on his knees on the bed, his hands folded on his thighs. His lower arms framed a dark, swollen penis. It was the largest Lucian had seen at Norton's. Of course he'd noted it often enough, just like those of the other Bobs, but now Harper's seemed bigger than he recalled.

A clear, slimy liquid drooled from its exposed purple head.

"You see, Lucian," the boy proceeded, "you called me a faggot, remember? That wasn't just rude, it was crazy, and wrong too. Nobody can be a homosexual here at Norton's. Being homosexual is a thing of nature, a thing you are born with - but nothing is natural at this school, you understand? They make you what they want you to be, Kurtz and Parker and all the rest."

Lucian sat up and moved away from the boy. He felt empty and exhausted, foolish and ashamed.

"Bullshit," he said, having to force the word out. "Nobody can turn you into a homo if you aren't already. Anyone can tell you that."

Harper nodded.

"That's what I said!" he agreed vehemently. "They can make you into anything, but not into a faggot. You're gay or you're not. I am not a homo and never will be; neither will you."

Lucian laughed. He tried to express his incredulity.

"You just kissed me," he said, throwing up his hands. "And I responded. You sucked my cock, goddammit, and I came. That's not gay?"

The boy made a dismissive gesture.

"We are teenagers," he said. "We love sex. We take it wherever we can - especially with someone as beautiful as you."

Lucian groaned.

"Stop calling me that," he said. "I'm skinny, pale and ugly. Anyone knows that. I'm an albino freak with no muscles worth mentioning, and a pathetic little penis."

He spread his thighs to show the drooling worm. The angry pink of the head and the ball sac stood out against his pale skin.

Harper's eyes opened wide.

"Are you mad?" he asked. "I'd kill for a clit like that, and so would any Bob you'd ask. My God, it's perfect!"

He also spread his thighs, lifting the dark, swollen cock on the palm of his hand. The head was exposed and purple; the shaft showed visible veins.

A slow pulse made the penis twitch as it rose further.

"Look at it!" Harper exclaimed, slapping the cock left and right with clear disgust. "I'm a Neanderthal, an elephant! I have a black, monstrous trunk. Kelly measured it, you know? It's more than four inches when hard. And it goddamn gets hard every time! Every time."

Lucian saw tears running down the boy's face.

He felt confused. He'd never cared about inches. Aware of how much smaller he was than the classmates at all the schools he'd been to, he'd never felt the urge to measure his penis.

He just knew bigger was better, and biggest was best. Everyone knew that.

And now this handsome, athletic boy cried because his cock was too big. He watched it rise and sink like a snake dancing to music. It was dark and stiff, and menacing.

Lucian reached out for it, hardly aware that he did.

The skin on the shaft was hot to the touch. It felt like velvet, but under it the flesh was firm - and thrumming. Harper's hand covered his, dry and warm, causing his palm to wrap around the penis.

Lucian looked up, finding the boy's wide-open eyes.

Glancing down again, all he saw was the dark round head that escaped their combined hands - its slit drooling a sparkling fluid.

Lucian wanted to withdraw - or did he?

Harper held his hand firmly in place - or did he?

The thrumming felt like electricity, swelling and ebbing with a pulse. Harper's hand started moving Lucian's back and forth, making the velvet skin slide over the hard flesh below. The dark head pushed out, gasping with its slit - like a vertical mouth, vomiting more clear liquid.

Feeling a cloak of hot embarrassment descent on him, Lucian looked up and into the flushed face of Harper. The boy's eyes were closed now, his mouth open, breathing quickly.

He looks... innocent, Lucian thought.

He didn't know why his head moved up until his lips sealed the boy's, his tongue touching the weak wet mass behind the teeth. A groan reverberated through the flesh; it must have been Harper's, but he wasn't sure.

They kissed, and their hands moved until the cock swelled suddenly. A gush of white slime splashed on the sheets, followed by two more.

The kiss smothered Harper's cries of ecstasy.

Back at the pool, recalling the heat, the smell and the mess, Lucian's attention returned to the now and the grass and the sounds of splashing water. He opened his eyes and noticed how the rubbing hands had slid down to the elastic band of his shorts, massaging his flat belly.

Looking up he saw the bulge in Harper's briefs - and the dark moist stain at its tip.

He chuckled.

"Not gay, eh?" he asked, seeing the smile his words produced.

"Whatever," Harper said, sliding his oiled hands under the band.

***

angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,327 Followers