Lucian Comes Home

Story Info
Lucian comes home to see the unthinkable...
2.8k words
4.13
24.5k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Lucian's birthday. He had a get together with as many of his friends from high school as his parents would allow. His father was busy at work, as he usually was, so his mom and older sister had to chaperone the event.

Approaching the steps, Lucian had finally made his way back home after a quick booze run. By now, almost everyone should already be headed home, leaving only James, Josh, Simon, and his crush, Nancy, who are all sleeping over. James hooked him up with a fake ID that, to Lucian's surprise, actually worked; one of the only times where Lucian looking older than he is has been of benefit to him. Being 168cm short, skinny as a toothpick, and struggling with asthma meant that he didn't do well in gym, and his mature facial features have garnered himself unsolicited expectations from older figures in his life, including his parents.

When he dropped gym class because of how frustrating and difficult it was, his mother told him something along the lines of, "not everyone is meant to be a track star," and "you have the best grades in school." Although, her obvious disappointment weighed heavy on Lucian. To make matters worse, he only has such good grades, in the first place, because of his sister, who has spent many late nights helping him know his material like the back of his palm. The thought of his sister made him smile.

Reaching for the door, now, Lucian heard a whimper. He paused for a moment, trying to figure out what that was, but didn't hear it again. As he reached for the door knob again, the door flew open, prompting Lucian to jump back with a high-pitched yelp.

"Oh, sorry, Lulu." That was his sister's nick name for him. Shanice poked her head out, with a hand placed on the door frame. Her long and wide curls hung past her shoulder. If you saw Lucian and Shanice beside each other, you wouldn't know that they were siblings. They both share the same mother, but have different fathers. She was light skinned, whereas her brother has dark brown skin. She was a little thick (although, in all the right places), while he was slender. She had hazel eyes, a cute rounded nose, and light brown freckles on her cheek bones, just under her eyes, across the bridge of her nose, to her other check. "Didn't mean to scare you" She chuckled.

Lucian wasn't the most observant person. In fact, he has been called oblivious on may occasions, but even he could tell from his sister's facial expression, that she was winded, and her hair was swaying a bit. "I'm fine," Lucian place a hand on his chest and let out a sigh. "I just thought everyone would be up st-" Lucian trailed off as he noticed a white stringy substance on Shanice's face, just outside of her mouth. His sister must have noticed what he was looking at, as she turned away for a moment and wiped it off of her chin.

"What was that?" Lucian asked.

"Oh, it was just... some... of... the birthday cake. I hid an extra slice in case I wanted more."

"You're tired from... eating cake?"

"Tired?"

"You're sweating. And you're clearly winded." Lucian's eyes drifted to the bit of her chest that was in view. He could see from the cleavage her tank top allowed that her breasts glistening from sweat.

"Oh, that's beca- AHHHH." She moaned.

"Woah, what's wrong?!" Lucian started towards his sister, to which she held up a hand for him to stop.

"It's a... Ahh... A cramp."

"Well, let me inside at least."

"No!" Shanice yelled.

"What? Why" This situation was beginning to weird Lucian out.

"No... I need you... To go get me some lady things at the store. I... Hgh... I forgot to buy some when I was prepARING for your birthday party." Shanice was clearly struggling to finish her sentence. Her breaths were short and whimpered, and Lucian couldn't help but notice that her hair was swaying more than before. He looked behind him, and saw some autumn leaves whisked off and flutter away. Must be the wind, he thought.

"Did you... Hear what I said?" Shanice brought Lucian out of his thoughts. Small drops of sweat were now forming on her forehead.

"Ah... yeah. What do you mean by lady things?" Lucian prayed that she wasn't going to say tampo-

"I need tampons"

"Fuck me." Lucian said under his breath.

"Ahhh... That's my line." Another moan, followed by a nervous laugh. This made Lucian so uncomfortable that he felt a strong urge to walk away and give his sister a moment for her cramps to pass over. It seems his body didn't feel the same way, though, as he could feel himself begin to harden in his pants. Thankfully, Shanice seemed too preoccupied to notice.

"I... uhh... I brought my friends some stuff from the store. Let me bring it to them and I'll head out."

"Hngh... Here, I'll take it to them." Shanice said. Her outstretched hands were jerking and swaying from side to side. Before Lucian could have a moment to retort, his sister urged him.

"I know you have booze in it. I won't tell mom," Shanice looked down and took a few shortened breaths, "but if you don't hurry up, I'll make sure she knows."

And just as quickly as she finished her sentence, Lucian handed the bag over to her. Underestimating just how heavy it was, she nearly dropped it and let out a lewd moan and she caught it. Her eyes widened and rolled back for a second.

"It's... still going on?" Lucian asked, feeling awkward.

"It's... Ahhh... It's a long one. I'm probably halfway through." She said, barely finishing her sentence. Lucian could hear a strange noise. Though his instinct was to turn up his hearing aids, he didn't want to look weird, so instead he strained and focused on the sound. Is that, clapping? He thought.

"This is embarrassing," his sister said, "I feel weird having these crAMPS... In front of you, so I'll see you in a bit. Let me know when you're coming, okay?" Before Lucian could say anything, Shanice slammed the door. He could still hear her muffled anguish from the other side.

"FUCK!" She sighed. Lucian, didn't want to hear anymore of this, so he spun around and began to head down the steps. Until, he heard a thump. And another one. Thump... Thump... Thump... He looked over his shoulder and could tell the door was shaking. Repeated smacking sounds echoed from the other side of the door, followed by his sister's voice.

"Ohhh... Mhmm... (clapping)... Ahhhh... Oh god... (clapping)... I'm... I'm... AHHHHH" Lucian could hear his sister let out a deep grunt. And then everything stopped. Lucian, embarrassed that he listened to his sister after she had tried so desperately to make sure he didn't hear her, hurried down the steps and headed to the side of the house, where he left his bike. Worried and turned on, a mix of emotions that caused him to think things that he hadn't before. What does her face look when she has her cramps? Is it the same as when she has an orgasm? Wait... Has she had an orgasm before? His sister has had boyfriends, but it never once occurred to him that they could be doing anything, especially since this is the first time Lucian's heard her like this. Even when they're playing around, she not once made a dirty joke or let on in any way that she was... into that sort of stuff.

As Lucian rounded the corner, he happened upon a frightening revelation. What if Shanice was with one of her new boyfriends just now, and shooed Lucian off by faking her cramps so she could have sex with him while Lucian was gone? And while his friends were in the house! He'd never live it down. As horrible as the thought is, Lucian can at least trust his friends with making fun of him about it privately, without telling anyone about it. All except Simon. That nerd has been on a mean streak ever since he joined the basketball club. The way he carries himself, it goes past confident and enters the realm of annoyingly cocky. Wait... Nancy was still in the house!

"Dammit!" Lucian cursed, as he made his way past his bike and into his backyard. He lived in a small part of Toronto in the North York area, near Jane and Finch. It's not the best area, but there are residential districts that feel completely cut off from the rest of the place. It's night and day, really. This neighborhood was mostly Italian. With both of Lucian's parents working - his father sometimes working sixty hours a week - they could afford to rent out the top levels of the house, with other tenants living on the basement level. Still, they stuck out, compared to their neighbors.

The backyard was looked after by the owners, and they did a good job. Even-cut grass, and well-kept shrubs. They even put a picnic bench for all the tenets to use. Although, it was a long shot, Lucian figured he could use the elevation from this bench to pull himself up to his sister's window and take a peek. As he went over to pull the bench closer towards where his sister's window was, he could hear a faint moan from the kitchen window. The bench was currently in the perfect spot for him to hop up and have a look, and so he did, although he'd come to regret it.

Nearly falling over, Lucian looked through the window, the blinds pulled upwards, giving him a near full view of what was happening. Bent over the kitchen table, with one hand stretched to the far side, and the other hand wrapped around the other end, was his sister getting fucked from behind, doggystyle. The front of the white tank top that she was wearing has been pulled up, revealing her now pushed up bra. Underneath, Lucian could see a side view of his sister's C-cup breasts pressed against the table, jostling with each stroke. The table itself was shaking so violently, Lucian was certain that the legs would give out.

Though Lucian could see his sister in full view, he couldn't see the other person's face. Stupid curtain, he thought to himself. Whoever this person was, he was tall. There was a certain sheen to is olive skin from the light that came in through the window. Though his chest wasn't as built as Lucian's, each one of his abs looked like solid cutouts that became even more defined and precise in their shape each time the guy threw his hips forward.

His arms were beefy as well, and there was something familiar about the small scar on his right bicep. Maybe he's Shanice's ex. His veins were popping out from his bicep out all the way down to his hands, which were both fastened on Shanice's hips, holding her in place as he pumped his dick into her.

Lucian could see the top of his sister's shorts. They were pulled down to her ankles, revealing the full shape of her thick curved legs. He pulled her pink lace hipster panties, more to the side to make room for cock as he thrusted in and out of her. It looked was crazy long, with a wide girth, and looked like he only half of it inside. Each time his hips rammed into Shanice's pussy, a clear liquid gushed out, spraying their thighs with her wetness, and when he pulled out, a white liquid coated head of his dick. Her thick, fat ass jiggled as he continued to fuck her, and a river of pussy juice ran down Shanice's thigh.

Furious, Lucian reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. There was no way they weren't heard throughout the entire house if he can hear her from the backyard with the windows closed. A light appeared from under Shanice's hair. She whipped her head back, trying to get it out of the way. Her face was blush red. Struggling to focus, she squinting to recognize who was calling and appeared to be talking to the other person.

"Fucking pick up. Pick up the phone." Lucian growled, although quietly, in case someone could hear him.

Shanice used one hand to prop herself up, keeping herself steady, and the other to slide her thumb across the screen and bring the phone to her ear. Lucian could see hear breasts in full view, now. Her dark nipples were visibly rock hard, even from this distance.

"H-he-llo?" Shanice's voice was shaky. Answering the phone didn't stop them from fucking. Her tits bounced up and down with each thrust.

"I forget, which ones did you want me to get?" Lucian said as he studied her face for any form of panic or guilt. Instead, she stood there, thighs pressed up against the table as she got rammed, with her mouth wide open and her eyes rolled upwards. She didn't answer for a short while. All Lucian could hear her short breaths and grunts, followed by hushed moans.

Finally, she spoke up, "Umm... I can't remember which ones I. AHHHH! Hold on!" She put the phone one the table and her hair fell over her face as she looked down. The guy must have been fucking her harder because he began to drive her dick into her so hard that her ass and her lower body lifted up slightly with each of his movements. Even her breasts were flopping wildly and fast.

"Hello?" Said Lucian. Panicked, she quickly, pully the phone back to her ear, but was still looking down. "Sorry, I'm... umm... I'm getting a massage right now."

"A massage?"

"Yeah, a maSSAGE" She grunted.

"Sounds like a painful massage. Wait, who's giving you a massage?"

"Ahhhh. Mom is. This your friends are downstairs playing games." By now the clapping sound from that guy's pelvis slamming into her ass was so loud that Lucian pulled the phone away and adjusted his hearing aids, so that it wouldn't hurt his ears.

"Hmmm... Right there... Right... Ohhh... Ahhh!" She wasn't even trying to hide it.

"Don't stop... Ugh" Her moaning and grunting continued for about 20 seconds before Lucian felt awkward enough to say something. "What kind of massage is that?" He asked.

"It's... Hgnn... It's the karate chop one. She's... Haaa... She's working on my lower back right now."

"You're... You're lying to me right now, aren't you?" Lucian could feel a swell of pain twist in his chest, and tears began to distort his vision. He stood there, listening to his sister getting pleasured by an unknown person. The wetness each stroke, and the screams that came after. Without even noticing it, Lucian was gripping the shape of his fully erect cock that pressed through his Jeans.

"What?! No, I'm not-"

The man pushed her down so that her breasts were pressed against the table again and raised her right leg onto it. Lucian could now see the milky white cream that laminated Shanice's pussy lips. It painted her pubes and through all the fucking, was creating a small puddle on the table.

"Lulu," she yelled, "I have to go! I'm cumming."

"You're WHAT?!"

"I'm coming... To the store, so just... (clapping)... Just wait there!" She said, followed by a beep. The man grabbed her hair and pulled it back. Lucian could now see Shanice's expression; a display of pure ecstasy. The other hand slapped her ass and grabbed her hip to pull towards him as he pushed the other half of his dick inside her as Shanice began to throw her hips back to make him hit her pussy harder. Even with his hearing aids turned down, Lucian could hear his sister's screams of pleasure from inside. She raked her nails across the table as she man pushed 3 slow thrusts deep in side of her. He buried his face into her hair, too quickly for Lucian to register the face, as Shanice squirmed beneath him, both of them quivering and shaking.

When he finally pulled out his now limp dick, a thick glob of white cum oozed out of Shanice's pussy and onto the table. It was like a never-ending stream of the stuff. It created a small puddle below her hips and even spilled out onto the floor. He saw his sister reach for her phone again and got a text from her saying, "I'll be there soon. Gonna get a ride there, since you can't be trusted to find the right brand."

Knowing that he was nowhere near the store, Lucian hopped off of the table, unchained his bike, and rode out of his driveway.