Lucian Comes Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of Lucian's small voyeur and cuck adventure.
6.1k words
4.34
16.5k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going as fast as he can, Lucian made his way a few blocks down, nearly running into a small girl drawing on the sidewalk as he whizzed by. One guy shot up, screaming at Lucian for almost hitting his daughter, but Lucian was too deep into his thoughts to notice. Despite his asthma, he kept pedaling as fast as he could down the street, hoping he could make it to the store before his sister.

His heart was beating fast, his hands were trembling, and he was sweating everywhere. To be like this after a few minutes of riding a bike would be normal for Lucian, given his unathletic build, but he already felt like this before he got on the bike, and racing to the store just made it worse. This anger, frustration, and uneasiness mixed with... Excitement? Lucian ignored the thought. There was no way that was it, and if it was, it would be disgusting and sad on so many levels.

He rode into the parking lot of a Shopper's Drug mart and secured his bike on the rack, alongside all the other bikes and made his way inside. Lucian thought that the weekend meant that there wouldn't be too many people, but was surprised to see that the place was packed, and a long line had formed. Unenthused, Lucian grabbed the first tampons he saw and a few other things before heading to the line.

It wasn't until Lucian was halfway through the line, that his sister walked through the sliding doors. She had changed into a black "We the North" t-shirt and dark blue jean print leggings that showed off the shape of her ass. Judging by the number of heads she turned as she walked towards Lucian, the view from behind must have been good.

"Hey Lulu!" Said Shanice as she embraced her brother, pressing her breasts onto his chest. Lucian tied pull away, but his social anxiety crept up on him as he went over all the possible negative reactions of turning down his sister's hug and thought better of it. He felt tense, and figured he could at least pull his head to the side, half expecting her to smell like... whatever nasty smells sex give off. From what he read on reddit, it apparently smells like musty body odour. Thankfully... surprisingly, his sister didn't smell musty or sweaty. She was wearing her favourite perfume that gave her an aroma much like a garden of cherries in the spring.

"Uhh... Hey." Lucian replied, meekly. "What's that?" Shanice asked, looking at Lucian's basket. Aside from tampons, Lucian went and got himself some gummy bears, Doritos, and a few Arizonas. "The thing you asked me to get?" He replied. "Oh yeah," Shanice grabbed the basket, "Umm... These aren't the right ones. Wait here, I'll go find the ones I want."

"Okay, sure." Lucian said, as his sister was already strutting away. Lucian watched her as she walked away. Saying he could see her ass jiggle with each step would be a disservice to just how much it shook as she swayed her hips. When he realized he was looking too long, he scanned the room to see if anyone had caught him ogling at his sister and he caught the eyes of a few other guys in line, who each gave Lucian either a short nod or a subtle thumbs up, making sure to do it away from the view of the women they were in line with. "Oh yeah, they wouldn't know she's my sister," Lucian thought to himself.

After a short while, Shanice made her way back to the line with a few more items in the basket. As they were approaching the register, Lucian snuck a peek at the basket his sister was holding, and saw a small blue box with white writing. Lucian could only read the "Pla-" part because the rest of it was partly covered by his gummies. Shanice must have noticed he was looking into the basket because the turned to the side and positioned it so that it was on the opposite side of her, out of his view. "You look tired, you can wait for me in the car, you know. I'll be right there."

"I'm fine, I can st-"

"I got it, Lulu. Go wait for me in the car." Shanice's tone was stern. The only time Lucian heard her like that was when he did something dumb and got himself in trouble, meaning Shanice would get stuck babysitting him while he was grounded. Wanting to avoid whatever wrath would follow, Lucian spun on his heels and headed out.

Even with the windows down, it was smoldering hot in the car thanks to Shanice's unwise parking decisions. The seats have been baking in heat from the sun and his sister was taking forever. Lucian figured music would be best, as a distraction, and looked around for the aux chord, but noticed his sister left her phone in the driver's seat.

After what happened, back at the house, Lucian's mind dizzied with possibilities. Lucian and his sister made it a point to not keep anything from each other, so naturally they scanned each other's fingerprints into their phones. But after today, Lucian knew there were definitely things Shanice has kept from him. Just telling him that she was seeing something would have changed the whole situation, but she went as far as to try and sound natural while getting fucked to keep it away from him.

Lucian looked around to see if his sister was on her way to the car yet. With no sign of her, yet, his curiosity won over his desire to keep his sister's trust. He picked up her phone... after dropping it (it was also hot from the sun) and placed his now sore thumb on the home button.

After a few tries, it unlocked, revealing a home screen of him and his mother, Karen. A picture from when he had won a Lego building competition back in the 7th grade. Looking around for his sister one more time, Lucian opened the camera app and navigated his way to the gallery. A spike of adrenaline coursed through him as he looked through the pictures, excited, curious, and afraid of what he would find.

For the most part, he had found pictures of his sister posing in front of a wall, showing off her new outfit before she went out for the night and a few more of Lucian, whatever new weird foods she was trying out, and... Simon? Lucian stopped at a picture taken with Simon's arms around Shanice's waist, and a few of his friends. There weren't very many people in the background; only James and Nancy, so this picture must've been taken today.

Lucian let out a sigh of relief and continued to the next picture. His heart nearly stopped, as he found a picture of his sister smiling with a dick held close to her face. In the next picture, she had both of her hands on someone's waist, as she was deepthroating someone's cock. Lucian's hands were shaking at this point, but he couldn't stop himself from continuing.

Still scrolling through, he found a video taken from a side view where Shanice was on her knees, moaning as she got face fucked. She wore nothing but her favourite magenta bra and panties. She looked up at someone with teary eyes as the man held her hair into a ponytail with one hand, and used the other to slam her mouth down on his dick. Lucian was shocked at the length and girth of the shaft and how Shanice managed to take all of it into her throat. Though, he could tell it was just barely. Four minutes pass with Shanice's head bobbing wildly and Lucian could now see a bulge in Shanice's throat, and as it went deeper, cum and saliva began to pour out of her mouth, and slip down her lips, before falling to her now coated and wet breasts, leaving strings of cum from her chin to her chest.

Occasionally, Shanice would have to stop and gasp for air, but those moments were few and far between. Now her mouth was getting pumped so hard that her face was smacking into the man's pelvis. Her moaning must have excited him, because he was now burying his entire cock with all its length down with more intensity. Shanice's moaning got even loader to match the intensity of the man fucking her mouth and his grunts and huffs turned into guttural groans. He grabbed Shanice's head with both hands and pressed his load into her throat as he growled. Her cheeks ballooned for a moment before a stream of cum exploded out of her mouth, some of it flowing through her nose, as she pulled away for air. But the mystery man wasn't done. Still stroking his cock, he shot a few strings onto her face, making Shanice flinch and shut her eyes, before bringing her lips over his cock again and holding her there.

"Holy shit, that was amazing." The man said as he finally let her go. As he continued, Lucian took note of how familiar his voice sounded, "Probably the best blowjob I've ever... Wait, your brothers walking up the steps." Lucian had never seen his sister move so quick, as she sprung up and hrew her clothes back on, using the bottom of her tank top to wipe the cum off her face, along with the streams of tears and make-up.

"Go upstairs, I'll keep him busy for a moment." She said as she reached before the door. But as she did, the man approached her from behind and pulled her pants down to her ankles. Her panties were soaking wet and her pussy even more so. As Shanice opened the door, Lucian could hear her say "Oh, sorry Lulu," as the man shoved his shaft into her pussy.

Lucian paused for a moment as he realized this was when he was talking to his sister and was stopped from getting inside the house. He could feel anger building inside of him. His hands shook as he clenched a fist around the phone, as if trying to break it. Even worse, his other hand was corralled on his now hard penis, pressing through his pants, again. He felt as though he was in a dream... A nightmare. One where the most humiliating thing was happening to you and you can't stop it.

His eyes blurred for a moment as he took a moment to look around and found no one. His free hand unbuckled his belt, zipped his pants down, and whipped out his penis, immediately noticing at how small it is compared to the person in the video. Anytime someone would talk about the golden stereotype of black people having big dicks, Lucian would always nervously laugh about it while pretending like it held true for him, but the truth was it didn't. He was living proof of it.

As the video played, his sister continued to struggle through sentences while getting plowed from behind. Lucian wondered why he didn't notice what was happening in front of him while he stroked his sorry excuse for a penis. He lasted about ten seconds before he blew his load, most of it spewing onto his shirt. "Crap," he whispered as he set the phone down and looked around for something to clean himself with.

He wet some paper towel with a water bottle he found from the glove department and tried his best removing the mess. It must have been some old water, or something, because it wasn't exactly clear, but it was either this, or wiping his sperm off with his bare hands. "Are you serious?" Lucian jumped at the sound of a girl speaking, but realized it came from the video that was still playing on the phone. When he looked over, he could see Nancy standing by the steps that lead upstairs.

To Lucian, Nancy was simply stunning. She had long black hair held into two buns and cute bangs that went just passed her eyebrows. Her plump small lips and eyes that you could lose yourself in made Lucian wondered if she was the most gorgeous girl he'd ever seen, let alone the most gorgeous asian girl he'd seen. She was wearing a long grey unbuttoned sweater, a black "Haikyuu!!" shirt, but written in Japanese, and... Panties?!

Lucian paused the video for a moment to make sure he was seeing this correctly. Why was Nancy walking around the house in her panties? There are three other guys in the house, and his mother certainly wouldn't appreciate it if she saw that. "You're doing that while she's talking to her brother and recording it? I thought he was your friend, Simon. Gimme that!" She said as she reached for the phone. Either Shanice didn't notice Nancy, or she didn't care, because she didn't respond to what was happening behind her. Nancy must have wrestled the phone away, because the video ended with the camera spinning out of control. Lucian's heart sank as he realized that Nancy said "Simon" just now. As in, his supposed friend and classmate Simon. This entire time, Shanice had been doing that, and with him.

Lucian felt as though he was going to throw up, but also felt a wave of shame pass over him as he looked down at his unzipped pants. He was going to have to confront his sister, but he couldn't just accuse her without proof, so he sent the video and a few other pictures to himself through Whatsapp and looked over a few more of the photos while it uploaded in the background to make sure that Nancy wasn't somehow involved in this whole mess. There were more images of Shanice having sex or giving head, as well as posing with writings or cum all over her. The more Lucian looked, the more embarrassed and disappointed he was. Thankfully, there weren't any pictures of Nancy, but in one of the last videos, Shanice was driving in the car with Simon in the passenger seat. Lucian figured she probably driving him to the birthday party. She mentioned that she had stored a bottle of her squirt in a water bottle and left it in the glove department for Simon to drink later.

Lucian glanced at the bottle he just used to wipe himself clean, and that was it. He quickly locked his sister's phone and tossed it into the driver's seat, turned over, swung the car door open and hurled onto pavement. Half a minute later, his sister finally stepped into the car. It didn't take long for her to suggest he take a shower when they get home, mentioning that he "stink" before rolling down the backseat windows, as they backed out of the parking lot and headed back home.

The car ride was quiet and intensely awkward. Lucian wanted to talk to her about what he saw, but didn't want to distract Shanice from driving. Her driving was a dangerous enough encounter already, Lucian thought back to the amount of car crashes she was involved in. Somehow, they were never her fault. Thankfully, the court often agreed with her, and she used a lot of the money to help pay for her school fees.

After a short while, they pulled into the driveway and both headed inside. Lucian was expecting a mess of a situation when he got home, but everything was normal. He fought the urge to launch himself at Simon every time he saw him, but Lucian and his friends still spent most of Saturday watching anime, playing Smash Bros, and drinking the stash of alcohol his sister hid for them while Josh was busy helping his mom with work in the attic.

A few hours after dinner, Lucian went down to the basement and found Shanice throwing her laundry into the washing machine. Normally, he'd be unfazed seeing her bras and panties, but he couldn't help but try and scan the contents for any white marks or items that she wore yesterday as they were being tossed. "You know," his sister said without making eye contact, still heaving clothes into the wash, "I opened my phone yesterday and saw a 'sent' notification." Lucian nearly fell over in surprise. Frantically thinking of an excuse that could possibly explain the situation, he could feel his hearth thumping against his ribcage.

"Umm... I-"

"Don't try to deny it," his sister cut him off, "I know you were looking through my phone. She slammed the lid down and turned to him, clearly upset. Her face was red, and she held a closed fist on top of the machine. "Why the fuck were you going through my phone?!" She yelled. Her voice echoed and carried up the stairs, where Lucian could hear sounds of conversation stop for a moment. He couldn't bring himself to look at his sister. At first thought of how go about apologizing, but then images of Shanice getting plowed by his friend ran through his mind and instead, he looked up and said, "Well, why don't you tell me why you were fucking my friend in front of me!" Surprised, Shanice's fist loosened. He normally avoids confrontation at all costs, and this is the first time he has yelled at his sister, never mind the fact that he was swearing at her, now. Chances are, Lucian was more surprised than her.

"I am a human being. People... do that sometimes. We don't get to choose who we like..."

"Oh, you like him now?"

"I... I don't-"

"So much that you'd humiliate me by having sex in front of me and even while you were on the phone with me?!"

Lucian could feel his adrenaline pumping. This conversation was so uncomfortable that Lucian felt the urge to run upstairs without hearing his sister's reply. Despite him not wanting to say what he said, the words just came spilling out. It was like another person was speaking in his place. Shanice's knees buckled as she fell to the floor and burst into tears. Lucian stood there for a few seconds, listening to her sobbing. The guilt was overwhelming. Even after everything that's happened, watching his sister cry and knowing that he brought her to this hurt him more than anything. He ran over to hold her, and they sat there on the basement floor in silence.

Eventually his sister said, "I... I think something's wrong with me."

"What? No"

"I'm serious," she looked away from him, "I think... I think I like it; being watched, I mean. If it were anyone else who saw me, I wouldn't have been okay with it, but... But I guess because it's you, I felt more comfortable. But I shouldn't have put you through that." She wiped the tears from her face.

"Yeah, you're a creep, for sure." Lucian said in a low voice. At first, Shanice looked up at him with a hurt expression, but noticed his smile, and they laughed. "So..." Lucian stammered, "are you and Simon going out, or...?"

"We aren't labelling it. It's new for both of us. Because he's your friend, I told him to be quiet about it until we had it figured out." Lucian could tell she was nervous. She spoke slowly and picked her words carefully. This was the first time she's cared enough to pick her words with him, so he didn't want to squander the moment. After everything Shanice had done for him, being a secondary parent when their own parents were too busy with their careers and helping him deal with his many insecurities, as a person, she at least deserved understanding from Lucian.

"Is everything okay, down there?" Simon said from the top of the steps.

"Go away, we're fine!" Shanice snapped, and footsteps carried away shortly after.

Lucian took a deep breath and stood up, "I'll let you guys figure out whatever it is that's going on between you, but if what happened today happens again, or if Simon says anything stupid to me, I'll beat him down with a bat."

"But we don't have a b-"

"I'll find a bat!" Lucian said, as they chuckled. Shanice extended her hand towards Lucian, "deal," and they shook hands. Later on, Lucian face palmed when he realized he was so caught up in the moment that he forgot to ask about Nancy. Perhaps he'd ask later, when it made sense to.

His mom had a "business meeting" to attend to and said she had to leave tonight and wouldn't be back until tomorrow evening. She also offered to take Josh home, too, so it worked out nicely. One less friend to worry about getting home. Especially Josh, what a handful. Everyone else gathered in the living room and watched some old 'Nightmare on Elm street' movies that Shanice said were, "hella scary." They all fell asleep, eventually, although Lucian was the last one. He always found a hard time falling asleep after watching movies like this. He put on a brave face and tried to act as if he was okay with it, since Nancy liked them so much, for whatever reason. Guess no one's perfect. But Lucian he soon realized just how big of a mistake it was.

Startled, he awoke in the middle of the night from an intense nightmare sweating and breathing heavily. James and Nancy were also in the living room, tucked in sleeping bags and fast asleep. Nancy looked more like an angel while she slept. He could see that underneath her pajamas that she wasn't wearing a bra, and from where she was positioned, Lucian got a clear peek at her cleavage. He hadn't seen her without a bra before. This was the first time she even slept over. Just looking at how big her chest was, it made Lucian wonder if hers were bigger than Shanice's, but immediately repelled the thought. "That's your sister, man," he told himself, and got up to get a glass of water. He decided that it would be best to sleep in his room where he could leave the lamp on while sleeping. He liked the thought of being close to Nancy while he slept, but actually getting sleep would do well to preserve his sanity.

12