Lucid Complication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light of a new day pours in and images of different surrounding evaded my sight. Laura, situated above me and looking down into my eyes causes my heart to skip a beat! What the fuck is going on, I thought as I squeeze my eyes back closed. Am I going crazy? Yet another dream that felt so real leaves me so wanting and confused!

"I have something to tell you!" I hear myself blurt out.

"What is it baby?" she asks, while dotting my chin with her finger tip.

Oh, shit .... What to say ... I am a lot things but a liar isn't one of them. My eyes open and connect with hers. I am sure she can see the strain and confusion written all over my face. Fitting words of an old song come to mind as I begin to speak. Please here me out, before you respond.

"There are times in a person's life when they have little choice than to voice what's on their mind, even if they know it could hurt the ones they care about. Before I say anymore I wanna tell you I still love you. As tears well up in her eyes and I take a deep breathe, I grab her hand. Gently I say... There has been another woman that I have grown to love... We have not been physically intimate in the tradition sense but we have shared alot. In no way does this mean my feelings for you have changed, you have to believe me! She knows I will never belong to her ... It's just that there is this empty and broken part of me that only she has been able to help me understand! Big tears roll down her face and rip at my heart as they go.

I would not blame you if you just turned away and ran but with all of my heart, I'm asking you to stay! As tears well in my eyes, I continue... I truly loved you first and all the words I ever spoke, I promise are still true. No one else will ever have the part of me that belongs to you!

I am very confused and have decided to let come what may and love with all my heart in hopes to embrace love in it's truest form. We have been distant and cold to each other for quite so time now. I want to change all that! I cast no blame... it's simply fates path. Last night, I learned that our passion and love still exist and could even be more that we ever thought possible."

Our silence leads to the loudness of nature taking over. She looks down for and moment and then looks in my eyes. Her face with tears falling manages a smile! She says...

"I believe everything you just said and I want you to know that I still love you, too! Last night made me realize what I had truly forgotten. We are worth saving... I just know it. My heart is alive again and it is because of us!

Even the fact that you shared this with me, although it hurts so much, lets me know that this is the right decision. I want to be a good wife for you and to know you and never forget our love again. There was just this think fog that I was lost in. I can now admit that I was afraid and hiding my real emotions behind everyday life.

I must tell you, I don't know if I am strong enough or could ever be ok with sharing you. Though, I realize and will try to accept the way things are now. I don't have to like it and will be fighting to change it! Selfishly perhaps, I want all of you! You are the man of my dreams and I was just to damn stupid to see it. Just maybe, I can be the one to fill that void for you, all by myself."

She glares at me with those wanting eyes. "Do you still find me attractive Mr. Dream Man!" , she so suggestively asked.

My cock responded, for me, by standing up and saluting her! It's Kinda hard to hide that when we were still both completely naked.

"I think I have my answer", she says, nodding and smiling.

Quickly adding to the reaction from my hardening pleasure shaft, she reaches down with one had and spreads her amazingly sweet peach, and asks "does she still please you?"

Stretching to what seems like new heights, he answers swiftly.

"Oh God, he is calling to be baby!" "Can I have him please?" I am begging you?

"Only if you promise to use him to make your beautiful pussy feel good!" I respond.

"Good just isn't the right word again and she is just as much your pussy as she mine, Mr. Dream Man," she says in that sexy voice.

We met each other in mid-stand joining in a much needed embrace. I grab her by the waist, hoist her up, and gently ease her sensual loving pussy down on to my throbbing hard cock! Both of us moan in utter delight, with our mouths meeting in a fierce explosion of passion. Never have I experience a stronger, deeper, or more satisfy kiss in my life. It feels like our bodies are aching with pure desperation to simply be shared by each other.

My cock, now completely within her and begs me to ravage her love box with all my might! She shifts the tops her feet to my thighs and leans back, holding my neck with her clasped hands, in sweet anticipation. I reach around and cup her ass in my hands and give them a deep squeeze.

I feel pressure on my tights as she raises on my swollen cock and then a slow releases as she comes back down! A shaking moan comes from me followed by a quick and sharp awwummm from her, as she grids my cock deep inside her. Back up she glides a little faster this time and slams back down.

Her taint is strong now as it invades my nostrils causing my pupils to surely dilate. I lose control and give in to my cock's desire as I catch her on the upstroke. Slam slam slam, I ram my cock in and out of her pussy using my hands to guide her sweet ass! She gasp and struggles to breathe and let's out, a big helping of fuck fuel, in the form a soul pleasing moan!

I don't miss a beat and continue pounding her with my insatiable cock. Her pussy is wrapped so perfectly around him and she feels silky, tight, and just like butter! Screams and moans echo from both of us... Hell yes this how it should always be!

She now joins into the fierce pounding using her legs in rhythm with the all out assault on her ravaged pussy! "Yes fuck me my love!" she screams, as her eyes roll back in her head.

As if on the exact same wave length my balls tighten with a imploding crunch and her body flashes with shockers like lightning before thunders breach. Ecstasy's bliss engulfs us mind, body, and soul with a powerful launch into a plane of pure unadulterated pleasure. There we dance sweetly to our hearts song. While in reality, her stretched and well used pleasure palace spurts and gushes our bountiful brew of love as I gore her sweetness over and over again! Nothing but everything was enough to quench our desperate need and we were taking full advantage.

Exhausted, we collapse in a pool of decadent rapture of loves long awaited embrace!

12