Lucille and Mrs. Miller Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He certainly hadn't upset me as I felt on top of the world and told him so. He looked pleased but I felt I had to say "I did really enjoy things Bri but you realise that we can't do that again as I am a married woman and I love my husband very much."

He nodded "Yes I understand that Mrs Ross and I want you to understand that I respect Mr Ross so much. He has taught me so much and he is such a nice man. I really don't want to upset him in any way."

I could see in the small monitor that Brian was listening and watching very intently. As Brian said all these complimentary words Bruce looked very pleased with himself and seemed to be nodding approvingly.

I had had those ecstatic times with Bruce although they didn't reach the heights that Brian had taken me to. With Bruce at this stage we would have gone onto the dessert stage where I would let him watch me doing naught things to myself. It excited him but he couldn't actually perform.

With Brian I felt I had just been through the full meal including dessert. The main problem I had was that he still looked delicious. I wanted another dessert.

I could see him looking at me a little intently and my tummy did a little whoopsie wondering what he was thinking. I had though, already stated that it couldn't happen again and he had agreed with me. We couldn't go back on that.

He looked at me seriously and said "I know we can't do that anymore Mrs Ross but I admire you very much and that short skirt suits you so much."

I laughed "It's only an old skirt Bri. Actually it is one I used to wear in school. It hardly fits me now and it is too short."

He panted "So it is like a school skirt Mrs Ross. I used to like seeing the girls in short school skirts when they went up the stairs in front of me."

I laughed "What you are saying Bri is that you liked seeing their knickers up their skirts."

He was really looking at me now as he growled "Yes, I liked their school panties."

I was feeling quite warm now. I still had these special feelings in my tummy and my breasts. This wasn't quite like the dessert sessions I had with Bruce, it was more intense.

He asked "Do you ever wear school knickers under that skirt Mrs Ross?"

I half laughed but it was more of a croak really "They are not really school knickers Bri but they are simply white cotton panties."

I could see the stiffness growing in his trousers. It was amazing. I knew the amount of sperm he filled me up the first time. Surely there couldn't be any more left. As I had these thoughts I could see him unbuttoning his trousers.

We both knew he wasn't going to do me again but I didn't stop his actions as I was really fascinated if it was still big.

It was. It was massive and throbbing in front of me. I murmured "You filled me up when you did me a few minutes ago, Bri?"

He nodded. "I know I mustn't do it again but you are so lovely, I could fill you up again, Mrs Ross." I was amazed. He wasn't just bigger than Brucie. He was majestic.

I let my skirt rise up a bit more and crossed over my leg, just to see how much bigger it got." I wasn't sure how much he could see but I knew it was a lot.

He panted a bit but kept control and stroked his penis up and down and whispered "You like my big prick, don't you Mrs Ross." I couldn't deny anything and just nodded.

He explained "I wank a lot thinking about you Mrs Ross."

I was curious and asked "When you do it, Bri, do you have a lot of stuff out of it?"

He looked at me quizzically "Do you mean spunk, Mrs Ross?"

I suppose I was silly not saying the word so I just confirmed "Yes, Bri. When you do it to yourself, do you have a lot of spunk?"

He smiled as he knew I was curious "Yes Mrs Ross, there is a lot of spunk. Do you want to see some? I can make it spunk for you if you would like it. Especially if you will help me."

He knew I would and reached out and held my hand and brought it to his penis and wrapped it around. He let go and I was left with his very warm penis in my fist.

He sighed "All you have to do Mrs Ross is move it up and down and you will see plenty of spunk."

I was like a dream. I pulled it gently up and down and saw his knob part pulsate and get a darker red and the slitty eye at the top opening wider.

This was so much better than my dessert with my husband. I could see Bruce watching intently in the monitor. He didn't intend to interfere. It was absolutely silent for a few minutes as I did my work on Brian. Then he said quietly "I like your Tits, Mrs Ross."

I knew he was being nice to me and bent over further so that he could see down my blouse.

He sighed "I like looking up your skirt and seeing your panties." I nodded but it was really impossible for me to do anything in the present position.

He made it plain what he wanted when he eased my fist of his penis and pushed me back onto the settee. At the same time he put his own hand around his penis and took over my actions. I knew what he wanted.

I leaned back on the settee and pulled my skirt right up and then opened my legs wide."

I knew his thoughts as he stared in wonder at my cotton panty gusset. I knew what he was thinking and teased "Do you like my school knickers Bri."

He sighed loudly and I could see some small signs of excitement dribble out of the eye. I knew it was pre cum. I was eager to do my part now and whispered "I like wanking as well Bri."

He muttered "Oh God, you are wonderful Mrs Ross."

I actually felt wonderful as I carried on exciting him "I usually do it in the toilet with my knickers down Bri."

He gasped. I could see he was imagining it and muttered "Do you ever pull you panty gusset aside Mrs Ross?"

"Do you mean like this Bri?" as I pulled my panties to the side knowing he was looking straight at my pussy.

It had always seemed to widen and get pinkier when I got excited. I knew I was incredibly excited so it would be very pink and gaping a bit.

He gasped "It's nice and red, Mrs Ross. It's the same colour as the top of my knob.

I looked at his knob and it was bright red with a huge eye. He seemed to stop using his fist for a moment and I murmured "Don't forget what you promised Bri?"

He was lost for a moment and I whispered "You said you would spunk for me."

He gasped with pleasure and continued his up and downers. He also asked me "Do you just rub it or do you put your finger in, Mrs Ross?"

It was getting explicit. I loved it and looked at the monitor and could see that Little Brucie was in a trance as he masturbated. I explained "I do both Bri. Do you want to see me use my magic finger?"

I knew he did and simply slipped my middle finger in up to the middle joint. He gasped "Does it go up further Mrs Ross?"

I smiled "It goes all the way up, Bri." And eased my finger right up to the knuckle. It was so easy that I realised how excited I was and how big my vagina had become.

He gasped and asked me "Can you pull it mostly out Mrs Ross and then push it back up."

He was still fisting his penis up and down for me so it followed I should do the same for him. Actually I wanted to do it.

I eased my finger out and then thrust it back in and then did it rhythmically again and again. We were doing it together. Brian put my thoughts into words as he muttered "It's nice to wank together like this, just the two of us."

I felt the same but a little guilty as I could see my husband doing exactly the same as we were. There weren't just two of us wanking. There were three of us doing it.

It had been lovely having my dessert with Little Brucie but this was a million times better. I actually came about 4 times as I watched Brian come to his crescendo.

He could see me staring intently at the eye and at the perfect moment he edged his cock up to my face and let it explode over my glasses and run down my nose.

I was drenched. Soaked. Saturated. But I was also very satisfied. This was so different from the desserts I had with Little Brucie. It made me realise how little my husband really was. I was in effect a sort of mother figure to Brucie. I did things so that he could watch me.

With Brian, I liked watching him as well.

He chuckled and repeated some of his earlier words "Perhaps you should go to the bathroom now Mrs Ross."

I saw the funny side of it as well and giggled as I again made my way to the bathroom. He did the same.

When I emerged I could see Brian was ready to go back down the shed to work with my husband. I reminded him "Take some tea and biscuits down for Bruce."

He nodded and collected the tray. I opened the back door to leave him out into the garden.

I went over to the side table to watch in the monitor how the two men would greet each other. I saw Brian struggle with the door to let himself in and my husband reach over to take the tray with a smile.

Brian had left Bruce about 2 hours earlier to get the tea. Obviously Bruce had seen everything on the big screen, so I was intrigued how he would react

Bruce looked and sounded quite happy saying "Oh that's lovely Bri. I feel like a cup of tea."

They just talked very normally. I was impressed.

Just then the phone rang and Mrs Miller spoke to me saying she had completed her business and would be back in 15 minutes. I knew she was giving me the opportunity to delay things. I simply told her "That will be fine Mrs Miller. I wanted to discuss a few things with you anyway."

She responded with a pleasant "I won't be long."

TO BE CONTINUED

12