Lucille and Mrs. Miller Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce asked about Father Flynn and about some of the subjects that had been brought up at the Parish Meeting. It was obvious that Father Flynn had discussed things with Mrs Miller as she was very aware of things and made some good observations.

We must have talked for about ten minutes and then Mrs Miller said "Well I had better get on with my work, Mrs Ross as I will be leaving in about an hour."

I could see that Bruce wanted to carry on chatting. So did I, for that matter and I just said " Don't worry with the rest of the work today Mrs Miller. You have worked hard enough. We may as well have some more tea."

Before Mrs Miller could answer, Bruce had got up saying "Good idea Lucille. I will bring some more tea"

Mrs Miller smiled and shrugged her shoulders "Well if that is what you want Mrs Ross."

When he came back, he had a bottle of wine instead of tea and some more Ginger Snaps. Mrs Miller and I both giggled and then after Bruce had poured us all some large glasses of wine, we settled own again but this time Bruce ventured forth with "Lucille told me that Father Flynn will be seeing her about her Confession."

Mrs Miller nodded. There was never any misunderstanding with her. She simply said "You know of course about Mrs Ross's accident down the shed with my son, don't you Mr Ross?"

Bruce nodded but didn't say anything.

Mrs Miller wanted to make sure he understood "You were there Mr Ross. You saw her being fucked, didn't you."

Bruce blushed up a little murmurung "It was an accident, Mrs Miller."

I supported my husband's statement "Bruce knows I had my panties on all the time."

She smiled. She was happy that there was no misunderstanding and told him "When Father Flynn visits next week to give her penance he will probably smack her bottom."

I felt all juicy again as I saw Bruce stutter as he tried to carry on the conversation. "Will it be on her bare bottom, Mrs Miller?"

She shook her head "I am not really sure. I would think so, as Father Flynn told me he likes her bottom."

Bruce gasped. The statement was so casual. I tried to sound casual myself "The trouble is Mrs Miller, at my age my bottom is getting a bit big."

She laughed "You are too modest Mrs Ross. Even my Brian said that he likes your bum."

I gasped "Brian?"

We had all had some wine by now and she laughed again "Yes Brian. He thinks you have a lovely big round bum. If there had been more room in the shed the other day he told me that he would have turned you around."

I saw Bruce silently mouth the words "Oh God." The implication was clear.

Mrs Miller didn't realise the impact her words were having on us.

I murmured "Turn me around, so that my back was to him?"

She smiled "Yes Mrs Ross. That's right or more to the point, your bottom."

I was flustered now "But when I was facing him, I had an accident."

"But you knew you might have an accident with your little panties, Mrs Ross."

I nodded, but had to ask "If I had been turned around would I have still had an accident?"

She smiled "Well you still had the same little panties on Mrs Ross, and you would have been bent over the bench."

I nodded.

"And they didn't prevent you having an accident when you were facing him?"

I said huskily "No they didn't, Mrs Miller."

She was talking such common sense "And do you think that those same little panties would have prevented a similar sort of accident if you were bent over in front of Brian?"

Bruce could see it all as well as me and said "So my wife would have had the same little accident up her bottom, Mrs Miller?"

Mrs Miller still didn't realise the effect this was having on my husband and myself. She chuckled in a good natured way "Not really a little accident, Mr Ross. You know how big my son is. Mrs Ross would have had a big accident, right up her big bum."

I felt moist but confused as I muttered "He would have been up my bum. Would he have hurt me?"

She smiled "No of course not. Don't forget you yourself said you have a big bum. All that would have happened is that Brian would have gone all the way up."

Bruce wasa also taken back by the enormity of it all "He would have been up my wife's bum?"

Mrs Miller just said "Right up her bum, Mr Ross. Actually, she would have liked it up her bum."

I felt so flushy, I could almost imagine myself bending over for Brian to insert his penis up my bottom. The thought of my husband watching that happening was even more delicious.

The explanations had been shocking but I noticed that Bruce didn't object.

We all had some more wine and I knew if I didn't raise the other subject about Little Brucie than the opportunity may be lost for another week. "We had a lovely time at my father's birthday party last Sunday, Mrs Miller."

She smiled. I had already told her about the party and about Bruce's clothes and what he liked. She knew what I wanted her to discuss certain aspects with my husband and myself.

"Did you enjoy yourself Mr Ross?"

Bruce also knew. He looked ashamed but aroused. He nodded "I did enjoy it, Mrs Miller."

"Were they pretty, Mr Ross. Did you like wearing your wifes stockings and panties?"

Bruce spoke huskily. This wasn't a surprise for him. "Yes Mrs Ross, they were really lovely."

I edged the conversation on "He also had my little sisters bra on, Mrs Miller."

She didn't laugh.She knew the right words and merely said "That's lovely Mr Ross. They covered your little Titties?"

He croaked "Yes, Mrs Miller. My Little Titties."

We could both see his penis stiffening through his trousers. I knew that Mrs Miller wouldn't embarrass him and would encourage him. She said in a low voice "Would you like to have your own Tits, Mr Ross?"

We could both see how stiff Bruce was as he grunted something positive.

Mrs Miller looked at me and I whispered "He would like them, Mrs Miller."

She nodded "It would be very easy Mr Ross. Just a few tablets every day and you could have nice big Tits."

He muttered "I would like to have big Tits."

She asked me "How about you Lucille. Would you like our husband to have big Tits?"

Without Mrs Miller realising it the conversation was really affecting my husband and myself. We were both aoused but trying to act normal.

I said "It would be nice Mrs Miller, but it would be difficult when we have to go out publicly."

She laughed "Not at all Mrs Ross. We can easily obtain very restraining athletic bras for outside use and a wooly jumper and no on else would notice anything."

I felt so squishy. It would be so secret and taboo. I would be able to play with him whenever I wanted to and I mumbled something to this effect.

She smiled. We were both giggly with the wine and she laughed "We could both play with him together Lucy."

I was just as bad "He would like us to have his Tits out, Mrs Miller."

I could see Bruce squeezing himself again as Mrs Miller laughed " You mean we could have HER Tits out Lucy. She would almost be a girl. Your wife."

I giggled and actually came as she said those last few words. It was so outrageous. Bruce would be my wife. I needed the bathroom. We had had too much wine.

As I got up to leave the room, Mrs Miller also rose and said she needed the bathroom as well. We were both desperate and luckily we had two bathrooms. As we left I could see Bruce buttoning up his trousers to make himself respectable.

When we returned we were all a lot calmer and immediately talked about more ordinary things. I knew that Bruce was bursting to tell Mrs Miller about his plans for Brian and I opened up the conversation by saying "Bruce is very impressed how much Brian has learnt Mrs Miller."

I knew she was proud of her son and loved hearing nice things about him and she did took another sip of wine saying "You don't know how grateful I am to you Mrs Ross and especially you Mr Ross. I never thought that Brian would have been able to understand these things but he seems to be managing it OK."

Bruce had regained all his composure now and smiled "I don't think you fully understand Mrs Miller. Brian isnt just OK. He is brilliant at working out different ways to sort out all the circuit boards. On one of our biggest orders he has worked out a way of making slots in the boards so that the connections can simply slide in different directions so that there is no need to undo them. It will save a huge amount of money for my sponsors."

Mrs Miller's face was a picture of gratitude for myself and my husband. She seemed almost speechless as Bruce went on "I have to give a presentation at the big hotel in Bristol next week and I want Brian to accompany me."

Mrs Miller looked as if she may burst with pride and murmured "That is so wonderful, Mr Ross. Will he be able to help you?"

Brian nodded. "Not just help me Mrs Miller. I want him on stage with me. He is so adept at ringing all the changes on the boards that he could almost do it on his own."

As I watched my husband explaining things to our Cleaning Lady, I felt so pleased with him. I knew he was genuine in his trubutes to Brian's talents but he was also giving credit where credit was due. I loved him all the more and I could see that Mrs Miller was over the moon.

She was sitting directly in front of us and in all the excitement of listening to lovely compliments about her son, her dress had risen a few inches. Not very much but from just below her knee to about an inch over her knee.

I did see Bruce falter a little as he was talking and I think Mrs Miller did as well. She did turn to me saying "You are so lovely to us Mrs Ross and I really have to tell you I think Mr Ross is such a wonderfully kind man. I wish there was someway I could pay him back."

To be honest I felt much the same way, but we had to be careful not to embarrass him. I knew she was asking me something.

I had noticed Bruce looking at Mrs Miller several times and knew what he was wishing. I laughed "You are the best person to do that Mrs Miller. You will have to think of some way to give him a treat."

She smiled. We were both thinking alike. She murmurred "I am not sure if we are on the same wavelength, Mrs Ross. I don't want to say or do anything that will upset anyone?"

I smiled and nodded very positively at her. "Don't worry, Mrs Miller. We are on exactly the same wavelength. I would love you to give my lovely Little Brucie a 'secret treat'."

I had deliberately emphasized 'Little Brucie' and the words 'secret treat'.

She nodded and said to me "When Mr Ross came to my house to appologise he did seem to be looking at me in a certain manner."

Bruce looked worried. I smiled. He had told me exactly what had happened and now I said "Yes Mrs Miller. He told me. You were wearing that very same dress and he was looking at you."

She turned to Bruce saying "If you remember Mr Ross you told me that you were wondering what I was wearing under my dress?"

He croaked "Yes, I did Mrs Miller."

"Do you remember what I told you, Mr Ross?"

He muttered "You said you werent wearing stockings or tights and that you only had panties on."

She nodded "You have a good memory Mr Ross."

I smiled "He has told me that story several times Mrs Miller. It makes him feel nice."

I added "I love Bruce very much Mrs Miller and I want him to have treats and feel nice."

She smiled at him. "You are a very good man, Mr Ross and your wife and I both want you to feel nice."

Bruce was looking flushed. I could see his stiffness starting up again and so could Mrs Miller. I nodded to her.

She said "Tell me what you are thinking now Mr Ross?"

"About your underwear Mrs Miller."

"You must know I am not wearing stockings or tights?"

He nodded.

She asked him "So what do you think I am wearing?"

He was excited now but trying not to show it "Panties, Mrs Miller?"

She chuckled "Full marks Mr Ross. Only they are not small little panties like your wife wears when she is going to have an accident. I am older than she is so they are big panties."

Mrs Miller and I had talked about fetishes over the last 3 months and she knew a lot more about Bruce than he realised. I joined in by saying "Your mother used to wear big panties, didn't she Bruce?"

He gasped "Yes she did."

Mrs Miller smiled. I had given her another start.

She said "What material were our mothers panties, Bruce?"

His penis was pushing out to tent his trousers now as he gasped "Uusually cotton ones."

She smiled "Big cotton knickers with a wide gusset?"

He panted. We both knew he was feelng nice.

"I have big cotton panties on Mr Ross. They are probably like your mothers panties."

He gasped again and I could see he had a job not to squeeze himself.

Mrs Miller asked softly "Do you want to see my panties Mr Ross?"

He was panting but couldn't speak. She looked at me and I smiled back "He wants to see them Mrs Miller."

She was standing directly in front of my husband and reached down to just below her knees and gripped the hem of her dress and raised it right up.

I felt juicy but looking at Bruce's expression I felt even juicier as he stared at our Cleaning Lady's panties.

She had made it nicer for him by standing with her legs slightly apart which meant her panty gusset were only a few feet from Bruce's face.

He was staring intently at them and although they were clean there were a few marks in the gusset area. She smiled "I am afraid I have been wearing them all day Mr Ross and to be honest all that wine you gave me didn't help."

He murmured. They are beautiful, Mrs Miller."

It was very erotic and I was breathing very heavily. They looked beautuful to me. She is older than I am and some hairs were poking outside of her gusset. She could see me looking and laughed "It's a good job my panties have elastic there Mrs Ross or it would look like a black cat."

I laughed but it was very erotic.

I could see Bruce leaning forward and his face was only about a foot from her panties. He was breathing riduculously heavily and almost seemed to be sniffing.

Mrs Miller noticed as well and whispered top me "Do you think he wants to smell them, Mrs Ross?"

I nodded and murmured "He will do anything you tell him, Mrs Miller."

She looked as if she was contemplating. Then she said "Lie down on the carpet Mr Ross."

Bruce grunted but did as he was told. Mrs Miller still had her dress way up over her hips. With a simple movement she moved so that her shiny shoes were either side of my husband's face. He was looking dirctly up at her underwear.

I could see all her panties from my position. He probably couldn't even see her dress as he must have been looking straight at her panty gusset pulling into her crotch.

The wettish marks in the narrow strip of material between her legs seemed more obvious now and I wondered if the wine was still affecting her

He was panting like a little puppy dog and although he was now further away from her drawers, he still seemed to be sniffing. She smiled at me "He seems to be enjoying things Mrs Ross. Do you think this is the correct treat for him?"

It was clear she was asking me if she should continue. I probably wanted it to continue as much as my husband did and said "I think it is a lovely treat Mrs Miller and he deserves it."

I added "I like it as well."

She smiled and then I saw her bend her legs slightly which brought her crotch a little lower. God, it was so exciting and I heard my husband almost yelp like a little doggie.

As I watched tensely she moved lower and lower until she was kneeling over Bruce. Her two plump knees were either side of his face and although her skirt was still above her waist it was more difficult for me to see.

I wanted to be part of the treat and I murmured "Its lovely Mrs Miller but I cant see properly."

She smiled at me "From the way you said that Lucille, I take it that you would like to see?"

I panted "I would like to see Mrs Miller."

She chuckled and moved forward to practically squat on my husbands face, at the same time flipping her skirt up at the back, giving me a clear view.

And what a view.

Her white panty gusset was firmly pressing into my husband's mouth, but was even more noticable was that she had positioned herself so that his nose was pushing her panties up between her large buttocks.

He was still sniffing. I thought he must be suffocating under her weight but then realised she had her both hands on the floor and was taking her own weight between her knees and her hands.

Mrs Miller told me "Come around the front, Mrs Ross and kneel at your husbands feet."

Just as my husband had done, I did exactly as I was told. I could see his little penis straining to be freed.

Then she started to rock on his face as she said "Your husband is enjoying it Mrs Ross, do you want to give him another treat? As you said, he deserves it."

I wanted to help for my own excitement but it was an easy question to answer. "He does deserve more treats Mrs Miller and I want to help you."

By now she had eased the elastic in her panty gusset to the side so that the black hairs were now all over Bruce's face. She was still rocking so that now his nose was buried in the panties up her bum. She was enjoying all this herself as she told me "Undo his tousers Mrs Ross."

I did as I was told and Bruces penis shot out. She chuckled "His little soldier is standing to attention."

I giggled and held it in my hand as she instructed me "Wank him, Mrs Ross. Wank his little soldier."

I was enjoying the erotic atmosphere and stroked his penis up and down. His excitement was incredible and I could see he was bigger than I had ever seen him before. Additionally there was a swelling at the top. It almost seemed as if he was getting a little knob. It was shining as well with cum.

She was still rocking making things go further in but still relaxed and joked "I think we have a little German Soldier standing to attention Mrs Ross."

She was abviously joking and I giggled "Why a German Soldier Mrs Miller?"

She laughed again "Well he is standing to attention and his helmet is nice and shiny."

It was exciting and erotic and also funny as she made me giggle.

Suddenly Bruce groaned and he really squirted. I had never known him to do that before and it really took me by surprise.

I was so startled that I let go of his penis. Mrs Miller kept a straight face as she said "Our soldier is in trouble Mrs Ross."

I laughed as she added "We've blown his helmet off."

Although I was very aroused and Mrs Miller had clearly enjoyed herself, the most important thing had been to reward Bruce and to give him a nice treat. We had obviously achieved that, and Mrs Miller sent me to get a clean towel as she was carefully disentangling her underwear from my husbands face.

She took the towel off me and used it to expertly clean Bruce up and in a few minutes we were all respectable again.

She told me "Be a good girl Lucy and get my coat, I must be off."

As she was leaving she told the both of us "Father Flynn will be coming on Monday to give you Confession, Mrs Ross. Make sure your knickers are clean."

I felt like a little girl as I nodded my acceptance. She turned to my husband saying "You will be required to be present, Mr Ross and so will I, as we will have to discuss the accident in detail."

I felt it would almost be like a Public Confession and asked "Will Brian be there as well Mrs Miller?"

She shook her head "No, Mrs Ross. I have told him to stay at home. After all, he didn't have the accident. You did."

12