Lucille Nailed It Ch. 08

Story Info
Lucille is on a high and happily seduces a guy.
2.5k words
4.8
6.4k
1
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by EgmontOriginals (c)

Lucille and Mo touched the bricks outside the entrance in farewell as they left the building where they'd worked knowing they'd not return there again.

Sue and others would be in from noon next day to pack everything for the removers to shift to MagWorld. Lucille had explained to Sue that she'd not be around on Monday to allow Sue to freedom to settle her staff in without feeling Lucille was looking over her shoulder.

"FashionUP is yours again sweetie. As publisher I intend to have no more hands-on involvement in production, unless I'm specifically requested to assist in a particular manner."

"However I will attend as a consultant to the initial pre-issue planning meeting and the final pre-production meeting of each issue if I am available, but won't expect any of those scheduled meetings to be deferred unless I make a request to the contrary."

The two women hugged, the slightly younger one feeling confident in her position in which she'd almost failed.

Lucille on the other hand was confident she now had a competent and confident person in the editor's chair who would be loyal and not be afraid to seek help when needed; she now regarded Sue as something of a protégé although not having shaped her from the beginning.

She decided the technique would be applied to others if suffering a similar crisis in their job development, having learned that willing people respond quickly to leadership encouragement.

Mo went off to get her hair done. Lucille went to MagWorld by taxi wondering if she'd ever learn to drive. She thought no, it would require a steep learning curve; she was hopeless about things such as setting channels of the TV, even when shown and the appearance of electronic devices in business including computers made her feel uncustomary deficient.

She still much preferred her mechanical adding machine and anyway, she was much too busy to learn to drive a car, wasn't she? Suddenly she pictured herself in a black car and being driven by a guy in a chauffer's hat! That's the way she'd go – a call on demand service rather than lease a vehicle and hire her own chauffeur, but first she needed to reduce her debt and raise her personal income.

"Stop here please."

After paying the fare Lucille straightened up, not having a clue why she was stopping before arriving at her planned destination except it was connected to her thoughts, but which though? He last thought had been about not having a chauffeur and earning more money. Neither of those appeared appropriate here but she knew to just let it drift – sometimes it happened, other times it didn't or perhaps she just missed identifying it.

"Thank God these second sight experiences are rare," she thought.

Nothing happened.

Oh well, she was within easy walking distance of her new headquarters Lucille decided.

She was almost outside the restaurant that Marcello and Ghita simply called Woo-loo Italian. Perhaps that's why she liked the couple, solid, down to earth people who lived focused to cook and entertain and they had a particular type of humor that appealed to Lucille. For example, they thought it a joke to shorten Wooloomooloo to Woo-loo and the couple wasn't worried that the word 'loo' for toilet or restroom was growing in popularity.

"Hi lovely girl," Ghita called, leaning on the bar talking to a couple in their mid-fifties drinking coffee (the café was not open, but the door was).

"Coffee?"

Ghita simply turned her head and yelled, "Lucia one mild coffee, touch of milk, one ham sandwich no butter and without crusts."

"Hello Sandra."

"It's Lucille you attempting to recognize our regulars by their order."

She then introduced Lucille to Meg and Archie Ryan, who operated a blood test sample collection service they operated on contact, using a van. Meg was blown away to learn that she was meeting fashion publishing guru Lucille Lightfoot and the three women promptly bored Archie by talking clothes.

Lucille asked Meg where they lived.

"Three streets over," she said pointing. "Just up from Jason's Warehouse that has just had a huge makeover and is called MogWorld."

"MagWorld which stands for magazine world," Ghita yawned. "It's Lucille's empire."

"You own that and spent all that money?" Archie asked, into the conversation at last.

"Technically the bank owns it as it's mostly the bank's money but it's where I begin work on Monday trying to keep the wolf from the door. Call in on Monday fortnight and I'll show you around and we'll have coffee – you come too, Ghita."

"Aren't we getting some rather classy new people in this neighborhood," Ghita smirked. "Marcello and I have been here twelve years and this is the first time any business has invited us to visit them."

"Well Monday week at 10:00 then. Lovely to meet you Meg, Archie," Lucille said, blowing a kiss towards Ghita who winked.

As she reached the door Lucille heard Ghita say, "She's booked the entire restaurant from 9:00 this evening as it's the opening of MagWorld. For an American, she's a really lovely woman."

Lucille smiled and walked on, not realizing she'd just met the couple who'd end their working days before retirement in ten years, spending almost all those ten years being Lucille's on-call driver at the wheel of a 1960s black Chrysler limo she'd import for them. It was the same model that she used to ride with Mrs Graham who was wealthy enough to house her chauffeur and his family on her estate.

Although never talking about this to anyone, Lucille didn't believe she had second sight which enabled her to sense events that would affect her.

She connected it to something else, but took great care not to dwell on it. The former orphan was called to Mrs Graham's bedside on the eve of her death – the extended family very hostile because they though the cranky old lady would give away the family jewels.

As it happened, Lucille was not mentioned in the will and the private nurse confirmed to the family after Lucille's bedside visit, "Mrs Graham held Lucille's hand and gazed at her and said she'd been so pleased that Lucille was happy in Australia and intended applying for permission to stay there. That's all that was said."

One of the nieces asked was the nurse sure that's all that occurred.

"Yes although when Lucille was almost at the door Mrs Graham called Lucille and the young woman turned and Mrs Graham said, 'I'll always watch over you; you are never to feel you are alone'."

"What an odd thing to say," Mrs Graham's sister said. "We've been here hours; when do you think it will happen, nurse?"

The nurse, who'd been given Lucille's address in Australia, wrote to her and mentioned that conversation with those relatives after detailing Mrs Graham's passing and burial.

Arriving at MagWorld, Lucille was greeted by absolute chaos but was not perturbed because these were professional people engaged in hanging decorations, preparing for the entertainment and music and organizing the catering.

They were also under tight contracts with a specific performance section, arranged by the very much slimmer Chrissie who was performing her growing responsibilities with competence and enthusiasm. There were financial penalties if the arena was not perfectly presented by the arrival of the first guests from 7:00.

The excitement was building within Lucille and she felt in need of release – a big row with someone might help as there was no time to go for a fast and long walk.

She was in her office, a foot on her desk removing a stocking when the door burst open and in flew Tony.

"God, ooops, sorry," he blurted, backing off towards the door.

"Don't be a silly boy; close the door and come and talk. Lock it if you don't want us disturbed – you have the approvals, yes?"

"Y-yes," Tony stammered. "Lock it you said?"

Lucille shrugged, placing her other leg on the desk, this time displaying her lacy panties. "Only if you wish."

Tony backed to the door and reaching behind flicked the door lock snib, not taking his eyes off her legs.

"You like my legs huh?" talking in a way she's never spoken to Tony, watching his tanned face crinkle around his eyes as he broke into an expansive grin that stretched into his close-trimmed beard.

He coughed and said firmly, "Yes."

"They are tired legs today. Would you like to massage them for me – only if you wish? I realize it's a rather promiscuous thing to ask. I don't mind if you'd rather not," Lucille said, completing the removal of her stocking and then flipped around and bracing herself on her hands on the desktop.

Tony dropped the plans and specifications on to the floor and advanced.

He went on to his knees and gentled unfurled his tongue behind Lucille's knees, drawing a light sigh and nothing else so he slid his tongue up further, murmuring what lovely white thighs, what lovely white thighs and would have been aware he hadn't yet had his teeth kicked in.

The tongue drew away and Lucille was unable to snuff the inclination and groaned "More".

Until now she'd never been aware that she wanted her legs worshiped, well whatever. Her whole body was alive, ready to unleash if only it had something to unleash on to.

Tony was moving behind her. She obligingly leaned forward from the waist and felt the elastic of her panties lift after he pulled her skirt up. Then almost in the same movement something pressed against her vulva – something thick, soft and very warm.

It kept on pressing and pressed forward until it filled her. She strained her head forward and she made a sound. She couldn't believe it; her face flamed in embarrassment: that sound had closely resembled the moo of a cow!

Then Tony sank his teeth into the side of her neck, lightly. She turned and their tongues danced together, quelling immediately memory of that bovine sound in a flash and they fell into a measured thrust and counter-thrust rhythm and had them both panting, moaning and sweating until she erupted and Tony followed on the heels of her second climatic release.

Tony flopped against Lucille for a brief rest until she called "Towel." He hurried to the bathroom off her office but there were none there yet, but he found paper tissues.

Tony wiped and licked her clean.

Lucille rose from the desk and grasping his cheeks kissed him deeply, her face heated with the arousal of lust as well as exertion.

"I hope you don't get pregnant because I wasn't wearing a rubber. No time and anyhow I didn't have any with me, I'm a little out of circulation these days as I'm getting plenty at home."

"No, it's fine and what a magnificent work-out you gave me," Lucille laughed, waving her hands to fan her cheeks.

"You sent me off on a double banger; I almost passed out when I let fly the second time. I'll just wash my face to cool it then we'd better look at these approvals. Please unlock the door."

Tony had left looking a little guilty – returning home to his wife and two girls - and Lucille was unpacking cartons when Chrissie arrived to help set up the office.

"Are you okay – we look rather overheated," Chrissie worried than passing the desk sniffed and said, "Ohmigod – someone's had sex in this office."

She turned to consult Lucille but found their eyes did not meet.

"Ah well, some lucky bugger," Chrissie snorted and allowed a sly grin to unleash when her eyes met the eyes of Lucille and her expression of relief and gratitude.

"I'm really looking forward to tonight. Daddy keeps a mile between himself and these events but Geneva put her foot down and said he's coming or he can forget about coming in her direction."

"She said what?" Lucille gasped.

They thudded together shrieking in laughter, the tension between them dissipating and they stayed hugging for a while longer.

"I've bought you a dress for tonight which means toss away that rag you were thinking of wearing – it doesn't fit you any longer."

"But it's my favorite party dress," Chrissie whined.

"It's in my bathroom," Lucille said, pointing to the side door.

Chrissie went off tentatively as if wondering what sort of unsuitable-for-her-age gown madam would have chosen for her.

She unzipped the white carry-bag marked 'Gown by Ashleigh', boggled and shrieked with delight, turning to huge-eye Lucille standing right behind her.

"But it's...it's...what can I say?"

"Thank you would be nice."

"Oh I can't believe this. The first and only sketch I've drawn out of you which you approved and you've had it made up for me."

"Yes Ashleigh put her two best women in the workroom on it. She says it's one of the finest garments to come out of the workroom in recent months, even including the purple gown. I had to wrench it from her by agreeing to assign the rights of the design to her."

"Here's the check for $7500 which I've giving you to mark your success. Ashleigh wants to launch a cocktail range as soon as you and I can get another nineteen designs to her – she wants to call it the New York range."

"That's wonderful, wonderful," Chrissie gurgled. "It's another string to your bow – dress designer. What are you wearing?"

"The purple gown, but cut to cocktail dress length – I hope you don't mind the competition."

"Mind?" Chrissie snorted. "I'll be privileged to be seen in your company dressed up. We'll look sensational together. Thank you, thank you for everything Lucille. I was a wasting soul until you walked into my life. Digger says my whole attitude has changed since what he calls has been me 'coming under you spell'. He was serious when he said that."

"Ah wasn't that sweet of him? Ohmigod look at the time; we're rushing home to get ready; don't forget your dress."

* * *

The MagWorld party was in full swing when Angus McKeon and his retinue of nine other couples plus his wife arrived. Angus looked around and spotted Lucille talking to two men and a stunning looking woman. His mouth fell and he raced over, pulling Geneva behind him who yelled for him to slow down because of her high heels and tight dress.

"Hello, daddy – Geneva," Chrissie said, made up exquisitely. She was the stunning looking woman.

"I can't believe this...where is she?"

"Who?"

"Lucille."

"Right behind you, enjoying seeing you fall out of your tree as am I."

Angus turned and kissed the surprised Lucille on both cheeks, saying "Thank you" over and over again.

"It's been a long wait Lucille," Geneva said, "but your vision of seeing him kissing you has come true."

More Coming