Lucinda the Shifter 01

Story Info
Lucinda's role within her party take a sudden drastic turn.
2.7k words
4.08
7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurast69
Kurast69
25 Followers

This is the beginning of a series of stories set in a mostly typical fantasy world.

Themes for this one: Non-consent, Mind Control.

-=-=-=-

Lucinda had been a mostly typical young adventurer. Born the child of two Clerics, she'd been encouraged to follow in the footsteps of her parents from a young age. However, Lucinda found herself at odds with the role and duties of the Cleric class, and had ultimately pursued another, the Shifter.

Shifter's were a subclass of the Druid class, that focussed more heavily on shapeshifting, while still retaining a reasonable spell casting ability. Perhaps most noticeably, the class was outlawed in the Kingdom of Lucinda's birth, all thanks to an event some three hundred years ago, where a group of Shifters infiltrated the royal household and assassinated almost every member some weeks later.

Lucinda's fascination with the class had started when she'd heard a rather fanciful tale by a group of wandering minstrels, and had persisted and grown from there until she no longer cared about the illegality of her preference. Which wasn't to say she wasn't careful, as she almost always told others she was nothing more than an ordinary Druid.

The unusualness of Lucinda's life began on one day in particular, sometime after she'd parted ways with her mentor, and joined with a small group of other adventurers. As it was with them that her goal of improving herself and earning money while doing so, took a back seat in terms of priorities, being overtaken by a strong desire to have as much hot, steamy sex as she possibly could.

-=-=-=-

With no sign of their target, the party settled into wait. Claiming a strong desire to commune with nature -- but really just wanting some peace and quiet -- Lucinda chose to sit down out of sight at the base of a tree, just a short walk from the fireplace the rest of her party had set up. With being so close to levelling up, Lucinda fully intended to look over her skills again in preparation, unfortunately, Kiyana, the party's half elf wizard had other plans in mind.

"Hi Lucinda, you hiding again?" Kiyana called out.

"I'm not hiding..." Lucinda replied with a slightly annoyed frown, as she heard and then saw her companion.

"Just a little joke, hun." Kiyana smiled back. "You should feel sorry for the men in our party though, I'm sure they'd much prefer to have a beauty like you somewhere they can watch you carefully. And don't try and tell me you're not interested! I've seen the looks you give them."

"Kiyana!" Lucinda exclaimed with a fierce blush. "Is now really the time for such things?"

"Of course it is! Why, I know for a fact our fearless party leader would love nothing more than to ogle you for hours, and so much more too!"

"I thought he had a partner back home?" Lucinda asked as she involuntarily pictured the well muscled body of their party leader.

"That home is a long way away, besides we're all friends here. No reason not to enjoy ourselves!"

"I'd rather not."

"He he he, what a spoil sport. You really need to liven up a bit! Fortunately, I have just the spell to help."

"What!?" Lucinda replied with wide eyes. "You wouldn't!?"

"Oh hun, it's for your own good really. You can't go on living like this, you need to unwind, get laid, and have fun!"

As her words finished, Kiyana began tracing a finger through the air, leaving glowing lines of magic that would soon combine to form a spell.

"Stop!" Lucinda called out, surging to her feet.

Before she could do anything more to stop Kiyana, Lucinda saw a pink ball of magic shoot out from the wizard's hands towards her. It closed the distance between them in a few heartbeats, and then burst into small flecks of light on contact, that twinkled prettily through the air for a few moments, before disappearing entirely. Alongside the light show, Lucinda felt a most peculiar sensation wash over her, bringing her desperate charge to an abrupt halt.

What was I...?

Her thoughts were cloudy and slow, preventing her from recalling what she was about to do, or thinking about what she should be doing now. Instead, all she felt was an overpowering sensation of relaxation.

"Mmm, there we go. I think that's working nicely." Lucinda heard Kiyana say. "Tell me Lucinda, how do you feel?"

"... Nice..." Lucinda replied dreamily, her eyes only half open.

"Perfect." Kiyana smiled happily. "I think I'll try you out before Retgar finds us."

Lucinda felt a tiny spike of alarm at the wizard's words, but it quickly melted away, replaced by the same relaxing sensation. Instead of reacting, Lucinda simply watched as Kiyana came to stand in front of her.

"Oh, I've been waiting so patiently for this. That sexy body of yours just begs to be ravaged!" Kiyana said, before moving her face closer to Lucinda.

Lucinda felt another spike of alarm as their lips met, but again it was quickly replaced by the same relaxed sensation, and then joined by a deliciously pleasurable warmth from where their lips met, that had soon coursed through her entire body.

Mmm, that feels... nice.

Lucinda's breath quickened as her body started responding to the new sensations, and when Kiyana's tongue pierced her lips, she couldn't help but moan out her enjoyment. As their tongues twined together, Lucinda lost herself in the pleasure, feeling her nipples harden and her crotch moisten.

After a pleasant spell of kissing, Kiyana pulled away, leaving Lucinda panting with arousal.

"You like that, hmmm?" Kiyana asked.

All Lucinda could do was nod in return.

"I thought so, now why don't you show me that lovely body of yours."

Lucinda soon realised what Kiyana was asking of her, and without hesitation began unbuttoning her shirt before sliding it over her head, revealing her ample bosom to the cool spring air.

"Oh yes, very nice." Kiyana purred. "Keep going."

Complying immediately, Lucinda undid her belt and slid her leather trousers off her toned legs, leaving her completely naked except for her boots.

"Mmmm, you are so sexy. I knew we were right to add you to our party!" Kiyana said. "Now, I want you to show me what a good girl you are." Kiyana continued, leaning back against the nearby tree and hiking up her robe to reveal her naked womanhood.

Lucinda stared at the hairless, glistening lips of the half-elf, and felt a sudden bout of confusion.

No... What...?

"Lucinda, come here and eat my pussy like the good girl that you are." Kiyana commanded.

Lucinda's confusion burst like a bubble as the command washed over her. Without further hesitation, she knelt down in front of the half naked wizard and slowly leant forwards, bringing her face right next to her wet slit. A waft of a pleasant musky scent reached her nose just before she brought her tongue to bear on Kiyana's moist pussy lips, and delivered a long large lick with from bottom to top.

"Mmm, that's it you naughty little thing." Kiyana encouraged.

Feeling the young half-elf respond to her efforts, Lucinda felt pride spread through her body, spurring her on to try harder. Lucinda wasn't very experienced when it came to sex, having slept with only a single man -- her mentor back when she was starting out as a Shifter -- but she'd infrequently pleasured herself when she felt the need, and she knew what she liked.

As Kiyana's clit emerged, Lucinda moved and started sucking on it, while bringing her fingers to bear on the girl's wet slit, sliding a single digit deep inside.

"Ohhhh." Kiyana called out as Lucinda's finger penetrated her.

Lucinda got to work forcing more of her fingers inside Kiyana's tight hole, before gently pushing them in and out, gradually increasing her pace until she was frantically thrusting, causing a wet squelching sound to emanate through the forest.

Soon enough, Lucinda felt Kiyana start to respond more loudly, and she knew her orgasm was close. Clamping her mouth down on the girl's clit and sucking hard, she curled her fingers inside the girl's pussy and started rubbing her g-spot.

"Yessssssss!" Kiyana called out as she came, covering Lucinda's face with her girl cum.

Lucinda kept dutifully slurping Kiyana's wet hole as she came down from her orgasm, then pulled back and cleaned her fingers off with her mouth.

"Mmmm, was that really your first time?" Kiyana asked. "You did great."

Lucinda beamed an eager smile back at her party member.

"Now come here." Kiyana said, beckoning her up.

Lucinda stood up, and moved to lean into the half-elf wizard's beckoning arms. Another passionate kiss ensued, and Lucinda felt her legs quiver as the incredible sensation spread from her lips once more, causing her to moan loudly.

"Well, well, well. I wondered where you two were, and here I find you, having a most enjoyable time by the looks of it." the sudden voice of Retgar called out.

"Oh, you're just in time Retgar. Lucinda here has just given me the most wondrous orgasm, and I think she'd love to extend the same courtesy to you. Right, Lucinda?"

"...Okay..." Lucinda replied.

"Heh, charmed another poor woman to do your sexual bidding I see." Retgar said with a smirk.

"I can cancel it, if it bothers you."

"Don't be daft. Lucinda, come here and put that mouth of yours to work." Retgar continued, before dropping his trousers revealing his large hard penis.

Lucinda hesitated, but only for her addled mind to receive confirmation from Kiyana.

"Go on." the wizard said. "I want you to do whatever he asks."

Lucinda nodded and slid in front of Retgar, dropping to her knees and reaching out with one hand to grasp his meaty shaft. Despite having only slept with one man before, her mentor had been quite explicit in his instructions, and Lucinda soon recalled what was expected of her. Running her hand along Retgar's length, Lucinda enjoyed the feeling of its hardness and warmth for a time, before she began gentle tongue caresses to the tip. Retgar let out a few pleased noises, and again Lucinda found herself spurred onwards. Taking his pole inside her mouth, Lucinda jerked the base of his shaft as she began sucking him proper.

"Not bad." Retgar voiced. "But, I think I'll just fuck your face myself. Hold her." he continued, addressing Kiyana with the final command.

Before Lucinda knew what was happening, Kiyana had grabbed her arms from behind and was now holding them above her head. Then Retgar began fucking her face in earnest, thrusting deep against the back of her mouth a few times, causing her to try and cough, before he pushed in hard and speared right into her throat.

Despite her muddled state, Lucinda's eyes flew wide as the thick cock cut off her air flow, and her throat started trying to evict the obstruction.

"Ohh yea. I love it when they do that." Retgar groaned.

Lucinda was trying to force Retgar back, but with her arms restrained she couldn't do much to fight him. Slowly her vision began to fade as her head grew light headed.

"You should probably cast your spell before she passes out." Retgar said.

Just before her vision faded into nothing, Lucinda felt a warmth spread from the back of her neck. It was a spell cast by Kiyana, and it's purpose soon became clear, as Lucinda's vision cleared and her head settled. She no longer needed to breathe, which was just as well considering Retgar's cock was still lodged in her throat.

"Better. Now, keep her steady while I fuck her harder."

Lucinda could do nothing as the strong Fighter began pumping in and out of her throat, and she felt her body respond to the forceful humiliation wantonly. Then as Kiyana started playing with her nipples with her free hand, she started moaning again.

"She's really getting into it isn't she. What a fine slut."

The Fighter's word only served to increase her arousal. Moments later Retgar started grunting as he quickly pulled out of her mouth and shot his cum all over her body, covering her large breasts and face with his sticky seed.

"What a fine slut." Retgar said once he was spent.

"Mmm, I know." Kiyana said, before leaning in and licking some of the cum off of Lucinda's body.

Lucinda was feeling so turned on by that point, her body was aching with need. Still hindered as she was by Kiyana's spell she couldn't properly voice what she wanted, but instead was stuck internally begging to cum.

Fortunately, Retgar wasn't done, and after giving Lucinda's tits a pleasant squeezing, the fighter lay down on the floor next to her, his hard cock pointing upwards invitingly.

"Come here. I want to see you fuck yourself on my cock." he called out.

Lucinda did as she was told, stepping over the well muscled man, before slowly lowering herself down onto his hard dick. But, just as she felt the tip against her slit she hesitated, a spike of fear flickering through her mind.

"Lucinda, you're not a virgin are you?" Kiyana asked.

"No..."

"Well stop dawdling then and ride my cock!" Retgar bellowed, grabbing her hips and pushing her down.

"Ahh!" Lucinda cried out as his thick pole pierced her opening.

Having never had sex with a man in such a position, it took Lucinda a bit of time to find a suitable rhythm that allowed her to slide the hard cock in and out of her tight pussy. But, when she did she started moaning loudly as the pleasurable sensations poured through her.

Oh fuck this is good. It's been so long since my last time...

"Enjoying that are you Lucinda?" Kiyana called out.

"Yes..." she replied between moans.

"Did you...?" Retgar asked.

"Uh huh." Kiyana replied.

"Nice. You like that huh, Lucinda? You like my thick cock inside your tight pussy?"

"Yes!" Lucinda cried out.

"I knew you were a slut! Tell me I'm wrong."

"I'm... a dirty slut!"

"That's right you are. A dirty slut that is going to let herself get fucked whenever she's asked. Have you always been a slut?"

"No... It's Kiyana's spell..."

"Oh hun, I cancelled it ages ago. This is all you now." Kiyana said, as she played with Lucinda's bouncing breasts.

"No... I...."

"Would you like to get off my cock?" Retgar asked.

"No..."

"Why not?"

"I want to cum..."

"You see, you are the perfect little slut! You do as I say and I'll make you cum as much as you want. Now get on your knees, ass up, I'm going to give you a proper fucking."

So lost in her lust, Lucinda did as she was told without hesitation. Wiggling her ass without thinking as she got into position, hoping to be filled once more.

"Mmmmm." she groaned as she felt Retgar's thick cock slide into her.

"My pussy is feeling so neglected." Kiyana said. "Lucinda, be a good girl and help me out would you?"

They're making me feel so good... It's only fair I return the favour?

As Kiyana slid her crotch into Lucinda's face, she eagerly started lapping up the wizard's juices.

Maybe I am a slut as they say?

Her realisation of her slutty nature sent her over the edge.

"Ohhhhh yesssssss!" she cried out, moaning into Kiyana's tight hole, while clamping down on the thick cock in her pussy.

-=-=-=-

From then on, Lucinda was at the mercy of the wizard fighter duo. After her first session, she was still reluctant to do as they say, but after a few more casts of Kiyana's spell she could no longer see the point in resisting.

After that she did whatever was asked of her, and loved every minute of it. It started off with just the three of them, but before long Retgar was making her pleasure random women he picked up in various taverns. Soon enough she was an expert in all things sexual, something she could have never imagined only months before.

Kurast69
Kurast69
25 Followers