Lucinda the Shifter 02 - A Blacksmith's Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My wife when I first met her. My daughter on her 18th birthday."

"Oh God..." Lucinda groaned.

"So many others in-between... And now you."

"Yessss...!"

Kiyana was... right... Bigger... is so much... better... Ahh...

"Ohh... Fuuuuuuuuccccck!" Lucinda cried out, as a new powerful climax washed over her.

After several bliss filled moments, Lucinda came back to reality. She was just in time to feel the blacksmith pull out of her with a wet plop.

"Shiit!" the man roared, hitting his own climax, and firing off warm jets of his seed all over Lucinda's body. Her toned stomach, her large breasts, even one that managed to reach her mouth.

Lucinda lapped up the small gift with delight, but only had a moment to savour it before she found herself sucking on the thick cock that had produced it.

"Such a slut. Don't even care that you're tasting your own juices. Do you?"

"Mmmm." was all Lucinda could reply as stuffed as she was.

"Alright. I'm taking a break to check on the store. Don't you worry though, it'll be closing time soon. Plenty of hours left for more fun today."

As the thick cock slipped out of her mouth, Lucinda licked her lips in a last attempt to get more of the pleasant taste it had left there.

"Daddy, I'm back!" a new voice called out from near the door.

"Perfect timing, princess!" the blacksmith replied. "Daddy needs to go check on the store. Look after our guest while I'm gone will you?"

"I'll be happy to, Daddy!"

"That's my girl. Back soon then."

"Bye!"

Lucinda heard the blacksmith's heavy footfalls move towards the door, and then continue onwards further into the house. The daughter's steps were much lighter and harder to track, but Lucinda soon felt a new weight on the bed beside her.

"You're pretty." the daughter said, before planting a quick kiss on Lucinda's lips. "I'm pretty too. Too bad you can't see!" she giggled. "What's your name?"

"Lucinda."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Hannah. I'd shake your hand, but oh too bad you can't!" Hannah replied, adding another brief fit of giggling. "Now what should we do while Daddy is away... Oh, I know! We can see if you're special like me!"

Lucinda felt Hannah get up from the bed, and then heard a few soft thuds nearby, which she assumed were clothes being discarded. Her guess soon proved correct, when she felt a naked woman straddle her midsection.

She must be in good shape... She doesn't weigh much.

"Mmm, all of Daddy's sticky goo." Hannah said, as she laid down on top of her Lucinda. "All squished between us like a cake!"

"Did your Dad... really fuck you on your birthday?" Lucinda asked.

"Oh, Daddy told you that? Well... he did, and it was amazing! The best birthday ever! Have you fucked your daddy?"

"No..." Lucinda replied. "He would never. He hates me."

"Aww, poor you! I'll make sure to tell Daddy he needs to fuck you extra good later! But, until then..."

Lucinda felt Hannah shift about above her, before two lithe hands came to rest on either side of her breasts.

"So, you probably want to know what I meant by special." Hannah said, as she gently squeezed Lucinda's breasts. "I'm special because Daddy can give me an orgasm just by playing with my tits! I bet you've never had that."

"No... I didn't think it was possible."

"I know! Me neither! My friends won't even believe me... Of course, I didn't tell them it was Daddy sucking on my titties. Let's see anyway... I'll start off nice and slow."

Hannah did just that. Her delicate hands crept around the edges of Lucinda's impressive bust, never straying too near her areolae or nipples, and never staying in one spot for long. Playful squeezes, light touches, and gentle rubs. It went on for several minutes, until Lucinda was dying for her aching buds to be given the attention they really needed.

"How about this..." Hannah teased, giving Lucinda no clue as to what was coming, until a sudden breath of cold air struck her left nipple.

"Ahhh!" Lucinda groaned, her hardened points hardening even further under the new sensation.

"Oh, you like that?" Hannah giggled, before doing the same to Lucinda's other nipple.

"Ahh, please..." Lucinda begged quietly.

"Aww, you want more? Like this?"

Lucinda could only whimper as Hannah continued to tease her sensitive buds with cold blasts of air.

"Or maybe this?"

Hannah's hands pulled away from Lucinda's breasts entirely, but before Lucinda could say anything, two hard fingers flicked against her aching nipples.

"Ahhh!" Lucinda cried out.

"Oh, did I hurt you? I'm sorry! Let me kiss them better for you."

Despite her clear promise, Hannah began teasing Lucinda again. Her kisses were gentle and loving, but once more failed to reach the spots Lucinda was desperately wishing for.

"Please... my nipples!" Lucinda begged more loudly.

Lucinda's desperate plea was met with a light giggle, and then more kisses in much the same places. Her arousal was steadily climbing higher even with things not going quite how she'd like, or perhaps because of that.

A short time later, Lucinda was delighted to feel a quick lick across one of the diamond hard points, pushing her arousal higher. From there Hannah infrequently licked one nipple or the other, seemingly determined to tease Lucinda without end, who could only moan every time she felt the soft wetness contact her sensitive flesh.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Hannah took one of Lucinda's buds in her mouth completely.

"Yess..." Lucinda groaned.

With the blacksmith's daughter suckling her teats at last, Lucinda's arousal climbed higher still.

She's only my age... How is she so good at this?

Hannah's technique was setting Lucinda's body aflame, the way she suckled her nipples, gently nibbled on them, tugged them between her teeth until it hurt in a good way, was so incredible Lucinda was sure she would reach an orgasm before long.

Refgar just gropes me roughly... Kiyana's a bit better, but compared to this...

"You liking that?" Hannah asked, while using her thumbs to keep Lucinda warmed up.

"God yes... Don't stop!"

Continue she did. Every lick, every nibble, it was driving Lucinda to an imminent climax. But, somehow it just wasn't quite enough.

No... Why? It feels soo good... I'm dripping wet down there! I just need... More...

"Please... I need to cum!" Lucinda begged.

"Cum then." Hannah giggled in reply.

"Ahh... I'm so close... but, I can't!"

"Aww, too bad. You'll have to wait for Daddy to help you then."

"No..." Lucinda whimpered.

With the playful woman teasing her sensitive globes, Lucinda thrashed about in her bonds, unable to stop herself from trying futilely to stimulate her needy pussy. It didn't work, and nor did the incredible breast suckling send her to the peak she so craved. And as the unending pleasure stretched on, Lucinda was reduced to a blubbering mess.

"Please... Fuck me... Please..." she whispered, over and over, as her mind daydreamed of large cocks.

Some time later she was snapped back to reality by a pair of meaty hands lifting her hips from the bed a short distance, and then the object of her desire pressing into her soaked opening.

"Looks like you missed me." the blacksmith said, as he pushed his thick cock inside Lucinda's body.

"Yessss!" Lucinda cried out in reply, her words more in response to the intense sensation she was experiencing as her body accepted the hard invader readily.

"I've been teasing her all this time." Hannah said with a playful tone.

"Hah, that explains it then. Then here's a thank you for keeping my daughter entertained!"

With just a few quick thrusts the blacksmith was fully buried inside Lucinda's steaming pussy. She barely had time to appreciate the return of the joyous fullness, before the owner of the large meaty pole began pounding her with brutal strokes.

"Yess... Fuck... Fuck... Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" Lucinda cried, her long denied orgasm finally exploding through her with tremendous force.

The blacksmith slowed down his efforts slightly as Lucinda rode her high, while Hannah continued to suck on her nipples with much the same eagerness as before. Gradually, the overwhelming pleasure began to fade, until Lucinda was mostly lucid once more.

"Daddy has the best dick! Doesn't he?" Hannah said happily.

"Mmmhmm." Lucinda easily agreed with a content smile plastering her lips.

"You see, Daddy! That's why I don't need anyone else."

"Princess... We've been over this. You need your own man to start a family. What we share is just some harmless fun."

"But, I only want you to get me fat with babies, Daddy!"

Lucinda was slightly taken aback by the duo's words, even as she felt a slight hint of excitement at the taboo nature of Hannah's voiced desire.

The blacksmith let out a weary sigh that Lucinda felt through the physical connection they still shared. "Let's talk about this later, Princess. We've still got a guest to entertain."

"Okay, Daddy. I want to play our game with her!"

"Haha, go on then. Think you'll win for a change?"

"I hope so!" Hannah replied, as she climbed back on top of Lucinda. "Luci, Daddy makes Mommy and me play this game. It's a lot of fun. He's going to take turns fucking us, 10 big Daddy thrusts each before he swaps. Whoever cums first on his huge cock loses, and the winner gets filled up with his yummy cum!"

"You did take your potion today, Princess?"

"Of course, Daddy!"

"Of course. Just making sure."

I wish my Dad and I got on so well... Though, maybe not quite like this.

With Hannah lying on top of her, Lucinda soon felt the blacksmith's hard cock press inside her body. As Hannah had said, she got 10 hard and deep thrusts before she was left completely empty. Fortunately, the angle of thrusting into Hannah above her had their bodies rubbing together nicely, keeping Lucinda's pleasure going almost without pause.

Lucinda cared little about winning the game, her goal was simply to reach her own peak. However, it was clear that Hannah was very interested in winning, as she soon began adding to Lucinda's experience with playful kisses and gentle nibbles along Lucinda's neck.

"Oh, Daddy, your cock is so big and hard!" Hannah cried out during one of her turns.

"You going to win, Princess? Or am I fucking you too good?"

"I'm going to win! I want your... ohh... cum in my cunt!"

"You better hope our little slut cums soon then."

"Mmm, you heard Daddy, Luci. Cum on his big cock!"

"Soon..." Lucinda groaned, with her turn of thrusting having just returned.

"If you do, I'll let you eat his lovely cum from my cunt. Would you like that?"

"Yesss...!"

"Will you gobble up all of his tasty goo?"

"I will..."

"Or maybe you'd share it with me?"

"Oh... Yesss!"

"Mmm... You're almost there... Aren't you Luci." Hannah groaned, as her turn came about. "Almost ready to... No... Oh... Nggg!"

Even before her next turn on the large fuck pole came around, Lucinda knew she wasn't going to last. As the hard cock slid inside her she moaned happily as her orgasm rose up, and then after just a few of the ten strokes it hit her in full force.

"Yessssssssssss! Fuuuuuuuuck!"

"Yay! Go, Luci! Cum on Daddy's... Ahh... dick!"

"Your turn, Princess."

"Yes... Daddy... Just a bit more... please! Oh... that's it! Right there, Daddy! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"That's my girl. And here comes your reward!"

Lucinda could do nothing but lie there and be jostled about as the blacksmith pounded his daughter above her at a rapid pace. With the bed sounding increasingly like it was about to give up for good, the burly man let out a deep groan of his own, signalling his release right into his daughter's waiting body.

"Ohh, yes, Daddy! Fill me up! Shoot your gooey cum inside me!" Hannah cried out.

"Ahh... There you go, Princess. Now, be a good girl and share with our guest."

"Yes, Daddy!"

Hannah shifted on the bed, bringing her freshly fucked pussy to Lucinda's face. Lucinda felt a dollop of cum land on her lips almost as soon as Hannah was in place, and she eagerly lapped it up, before reaching out for more.

I'm such a slut...

Extending her tongue, Lucinda probed inside Hannah's opening, tasting the juices of the blacksmith's daughter, and finding several delicious deposits of the salty mixture waiting for her.

"Keep some for me, please Luci!"

"Mmmm." Lucinda replied, with her mouth full of young pussy.

Holding the last remnant of cum she'd found in her mouth, Lucinda stopped licking the tasty slit of the woman above her. Hannah soon got the message and moved into position next to Lucinda, before propping her head forwards.

"Oh yeah. Go on, Princess. Suck my cum out of that slut's pretty mouth."

"Just watch us, Daddy!"

It wasn't easy with Lucinda being tied down, but she managed to coax the cum in her mouth onto her tongue, where Hannah slurped it out of her noisily.

"That's my sexy fucking girl." the blacksmith groaned.

"Mmm, so tasty, Daddy. Can you give us more?"

"You know I can. But, I think it's almost dinner time."

"Aww... Okay. After though?"

"Of course, Princess. You'll get your special dessert, and plenty more besides. You want some food, Lucinda?"

Free food and then more sex?

"Yes please." Lucinda replied eagerly.

-=-=-=-

After a reasonable meal, Lucinda was once more blindfolded and tied to the bed. She wasn't sure why the blacksmith's family insisted on it, but she didn't really mind, and didn't bother asking. For the rest of the evening and well into the night, the family took turns with her, sometimes alone, sometimes in pairs, and once all three at the same time. Lucinda's earlier reluctance had been entirely forgotten about, and when morning rolled around, she knew she'd enjoyed every second of her time there.

Under Retgar's orders, the party made use of Lucinda like that whenever they could get away with it, which was fairly often. It soon became just another aspect of Lucinda's changed lifestyle, and while she still tried to worm her way out of such deals, she was always secretly glad when she failed, though it was never quite as enjoyable as the first time.

12