Lucinda the Shifter 04 - Mistress Minotaur

Story Info
Lucinda's latest shapeshift form is dangerously mammalian.
5.9k words
4.36
4.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurast69
Kurast69
25 Followers

Themes for this one: Transformation, Lactation, Mind Control, Non-consent/Reluctance, Orgy

-=-=-=-

On their way back from a recent job, Lucinda's party had been exploring a ruined tower they'd stumbled upon in a forest that happened to be on their chosen route.

The interior was mostly bare, and noticeably lacking in treasure. However, a locked and intact door near the base of the structure proved to be too tempting to ignore.

Battering it down with some effort, they stumbled into the lair of a minotaur, who proved to be quite unhappy at their intrusion.

-=-=-=-

"Where are those damned heals?" Retgar, their party leader called out, as he stood toe to toe with the fearsome beast.

"Stop dancing around like a fairy and you'll get 'em," Stephan, the party cleric shouted out in return.

"I'd like to see you..." Retgar growled, before he was forced to duck under a vicious sword swing from his opponent. "...do any better!"

Secretly hoping the annoying fighter might finally meet his end, Lucinda moved forwards to assist all the same. With the buffing spells she'd cast upon herself, she was eager to deal some damage and let out some of the frustrations that she'd been accumulating during her time with the party.

Shifting into her large scorpion form, she moved up behind the large creature and used her dual pincers to clamp into each of its meaty bovine legs. The creature squealed angrily as she pierced the skin, but before it could do much else she let her venomous tail shoot forwards and pierce its cow-like behind.

"Hah, how'd you like that, you damned ugly cow!?" Retgar shouted loudly.

"Stop faffin' about and kill it already," Stephan replied.

Fully enraged, the minotaur turned and unleashed a lightning fast slice to Lucinda's hardened carapace. Lucinda internally winced as she felt the sharp blade dig into her altered flesh, and backed off warily as best she could. Fortunately, the distraction proved to be all Retgar needed to finish the job, and with a powerful stab through its back, the beast collapsed at last.

"Good to see all that whoring around hasn't completely ruined your brains," Retgar said to Lucinda as she began shifting back to human form.

"Leave her alone, Retgar. She did well! Probably saved your cute ass too," Kiyana, the party wizard chipped in.

"Leave my cute ass out of it!"

"Oh, I got a new shapeshift," Lucinda said, mostly ignoring Retgar entirely, as she liked to do whenever she could get away with it.

"Nice! A minotaur?" Kiyana asked, coming up beside Lucinda and smiling happily at her. "Maybe you could even defeat our fearsome party leader like that."

"Get real," Retgar scoffed. "Though maybe she could use it to fuck your brains out. You seen the meat this thing's packing?"

Against her better judgement, Lucinda glanced over at the corpse of the deceased minotaur. Retgar's words turned out to be quite true, as a rather large bulge was evident in its flimsy loin cloth, even despite the lack of life it otherwise possessed.

"Might make a nice trophy," Retgar mused out loud, before turning his gaze on Lucinda. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

"...Fine," Lucinda huffed.

Focussing on the new information that had been imparted into her brain after their combined defeat of the cow-like creature, Lucinda began to shift her body to match. The changes were plentiful, with her body growing taller rapidly, while fur sprouted across most of it. But, things weren't quite as she'd expected, as instead of a rather large addition to her crotch, she found herself with two rather large enhancements to her chest.

"Shit... There are female minotaurs after all," Retgar said, his voice and choice of words revealing his annoyance.

"Ooo, not bad!" Kiyana meanwhile cooed.

As the transformation finished, Lucinda looked down at her chest. In human form she was quite blessed with a sizeable pair of breasts, but as a minotaur, she was busty beyond words.

"You really are one sick bitch, Kiyana," Retgar voiced with some malice. "She's a damned cow. Literally!"

"Not quite literally, I think you'll find," Kiyana teased playfully. "And it's not my fault if she's almost as cute as her normal self."

"Cute!? Fucking hell. Ah, whatever. Play with her if you want. We'll be busy looting the place."

"Yes, sir!" Kiyana shot back with feigned obedience.

"Asshole..." Lucinda muttered, as Retgar, Stephan, and Gregor the other fighter, moved off to explore the bottom of the tower and it's surrounding rooms.

"Mmm, you really are cute. Maybe even cuter than as a human," Kiyana said, as her eyes roamed every inch of Lucinda's body.

"Do you have to stare at me like that?" Lucinda asked in annoyance.

"Oh, yes. I so do. I wish we had a mirror to show you! Even ignoring those deliciously plump breasts - which isn't easy, let me tell you - you're still gorgeous! Your face isn't at all like that ugly beast we killed. You still look like you, mostly. But, I love those cute ears poking out of your head, and those dainty little horns up there, oh, and that tail swishing about behind you! The hooves are maybe a bit less interesting... But, that's only a minor detraction!"

Despite herself, Lucinda realised she was blushing under the string of compliments. Yet, that wasn't all, as there was a strange burning need building in her bosom, and had been almost since she'd fully transformed. Unsure exactly of what it was, she could only conclude that something needed to happen, and soon. It was just a question of what.

"Soo, Lucinda. My little cutie. Are you going to play the reluctant shy girl today? Or are you going to finally admit you want me to ravish you before we begin for a change?"

"You really want to... do that when I'm like this?" Lucinda asked in faint disbelief at the seemingly endless depravity of her party member.

"Mmm, I really do. You'd understand if we had that mirror! I mean, the minotaur cock might have been fun too, but also too big no doubt." Kiyana licked her lips longingly as she continued to ogle Lucinda's body. "Where to start?" she muttered to herself. "Oh, I bet your cunt can take a real fisting without difficulty. That might be fun... Or maybe I should feast on those juicy tits? So big and round... Just begging for me to suckle them..."

As Kiyana's eyes locked on Lucinda's breasts, and she uttered her lusty words, Lucinda felt something click in to place inside her mind: The truth behind the burning need she was still experiencing.

Yes...! Make her suck on my fat tits!

Almost without thinking, Lucinda reached out with one of her beefy arms. Kiyana watched the furry appendage move towards her, but didn't react other than with a look of slight confusion, allowing Lucinda to grab a hold of the half-elf's head and pull her forcefully towards her bosom.

"Suckle!" Lucinda growled, as Kiyana's mouth was brought to her aching nipples.

"Mmm... Yes..." Kiyana groaned, as she let herself be moved into position. "Ahhh..." she then voiced with her mouth wide open, begging to be filled with one of Lucinda's ripe nipples.

A faint thought of disquiet struck Lucinda as she watched Kiyana's waiting mouth inch closer to its goal, but as the wizard's soft lips wrapped around her hard nub, it vanished without a trace.

"Yesssss!" Lucinda moaned loudly, as the electric delight sprung from the nerves in her breast and rapidly shot through her entire body. "Suck it!"

"Mmmm!" Kiyana moaned as she did as she was told.

Lucinda could hardly believe the pleasure she was experiencing, even as it happened. A fire was building within her at an incredible pace, and her pussy was moistening without delay. Yet, even as lust-addled as she already was, a part of her recognised the building fire wasn't an orgasm, but something else instead.

It all became clear just moments later, when she felt something akin to a small explosion go off within the breast that was being so deliciously pleasured by her wanton half-elf friend.

"Milk... Of course... Drink it all up..." Lucinda said breathlessly, as the sudden rush of fluid flowing through her swollen breast brought her pleasure to new heights. "Ohhhh... Slurp it all down... Good girl..."

"Mmmmhmmm," Kiyana moaned excitedly, the vibrations of her voice against Lucinda's needy teat sending additional thrills of pleasure through her body.

Lucinda soon lost herself in the exquisite pleasure her body was producing. The feel of Kiyana's lips upon her skin, the way they squeezed her sensitive tit, and best of all: the incredible feeling of her milk leaving her body to find a new home in Kiyana's stomach.

This is soo good... I'm gonna cum... Just from having my tits sucked...

The pleasure continued to build with every ounce of milky delight that escaped from her voluptuous bust. Lucinda's moans soon began echoing out through the main room of the tower, and she could do nothing to stop them.

"Damn, they're really doing it..." a distant voice called out, but Lucinda paid it no mind.

Forcing Kiyana's blonde haired head firmly against her heaving breast, Lucinda whimpered in anticipation as her building climax edged closer to breaking point.

"Suck... it... Suckle..." she groaned over and over, until finally it happened. "Yesssssss! Drink my milk! Drink it alllll! Ohhhhhhh God! Driiiiink iiiiit!" she cried out in ecstasy as pure pleasure exploded through her body.

"...What the fuck?" the same distance voice called out, but again Lucinda ignored it.

Her orgasm was intense, washing away her thinking mind in an instant as wave after wave of bliss poured through her. With Kiyana still happily sucking away at her, it seemed like it might go on for ever. At least until the mouth on her nipple suddenly pulled away.

"Shit, Kiyana, look at you. You look pregnant," Retgar said.

"Don't care... Want milk..." Kiyana's dazed voice replied.

No longer helped along by Kiyana's suckling, Lucinda's orgasm faded quickly, leaving her desperate for more. Opening her eyes she found the source of the untimely interruption, and felt her anger spike in the face of it.

"She's mine!" Lucinda growled. "Give her back!"

"Just a sec, Lucinda," Retgar replied calmly. "Say, Kiyana, how desperate are you to have more of her milk?"

"Oh, it's soo warm... So delicious... I'll do anything!" Kiyana's lack of lucidity was plain for all to see.

"Mind altering?" Stephan asked.

"Sure, looks that way," Retgar agreed. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"How close is the nearest village or town?"

"I knew there was a reason I kept you around. Who fancies going for a walk?"

-=-=-=-

The interruption of soft warm lips on Lucinda's hard nipples had only lasted a brief time, and had been mostly forgotten about as soon as Kiyana was back in her rightful place. Lying back on the floor against one of the room's walls with her milky secretions flowing once more, Lucinda was far more annoyed about another minor detail, even as the intense pleasure filled her up.

"Look at it," Lucinda cooed, directing her words at the remaining party member in the tower room. "So hard, so big... Just waiting to be sucked!"

"Sorry, I'm just not thirsty right now," Stephan replied with a smirk on his face. "Maybe later."

"But, it's so tasty... Isn't it, Kiyana?"

"Mmmmhmmm!" Kiyana moaned, never taking her lips from the source of her mesmerised state.

"Chill, Lucinda. The guys willl be back soon, and then we'll make sure you get the attention you deserve, alright?"

"You don't know what it's like!" she begged. "God, I need it to be sucked so bad..." Taking her free breast in hand, she began squeezing it, shooting off arcs of milky fluid across the room. "You'll like it, I promise!"

"Shouldn't be long now."

Lucinda's mewling whines of disappointment only persisted for a short time, before Kiyana's continued suckling brought her to another powerful climax. Her cries echoed through the room, as she squeezed her free breast more firmly, firing off more of her milky goodness to cover the floor. With no one to interrupt her breast induced orgasm, Lucinda rode the high for uncountable minutes, the pleasure diminishing only slightly, but eventually petering out to normal levels.

Oh... None of this makes sense... Shouldn't I have run out by now? And how is Kiyana drinking it all... Mmm... Not that I care... Feels so goood...

Lucinda's post-orgasmic clarity of mind lasted only a few moments before she was once more awash in delightful ecstasy.

"Hi! Is someone in need of some healing?" a new voice called out.

"Uh... Yeah!" the party's secondary fighter replied. "Down here!"

Lucinda lazily opened her eyes just in time to see two unfamiliar women enter the lower tower room. The first was a blonde haired cleric, who was short, pretty, and decidedly curvy. The second was a plate-clad paladin, who was more normal in terms of height, with short brown hair, and a marginally more attractive face.

"You... Oh my! What is going on here?" the cleric shrieked as she laid eyes upon Lucinda.

"A minotaur? Get that woman off of it at once!" the paladin added.

"That's quite alright," Retgar said, who had entered the room behind the two women, with Gregor at his side. "She's quite happy where she is, as you both will be in just a bit."

"What are you...?" the female cleric asked, before she was cut off as Retgar grabbed her from behind. The paladin was likewise accosted by Gregor, putting up only a brief resistance before the burly man got her under control.

Even in her lust-addled state, Lucinda wondered briefly at the gullibility of the two women, and then laughed to herself as she realised she too had been taken in by Retgar's charm only a few months prior.

"Let go of me!" the paladin woman cried out, as she and her ally were dragged across the room to Lucinda.

"Mmm, are they for me, Retgar?" Lucinda asked lazily. "They're pretty..."

"It speaks?" the woman cleric gasped.

"Forget that! Worry about getting us free!"

"You see, Lucinda," Retgar said with a wide smile. "Don't I treat you well? Two fresh mouths for you to feed."

"Aww... Maybe you're not so bad after all." Lucinda smiled happily at the fighter for a moment more, before turning her gaze to the restrained women in front of her. "I hope you're thirsty, ladies! Kiyana, my loving little pet, move aside for your two new friends, okay?"

Kiyana detached herself from Lucinda's teat, emitting a high pitched whine as she looked up at Lucinda and pouted. "More soon?" she asked.

"Yes, more soon," Lucinda replied, gently patting Kiyana's head.

"What have you done to her?" the paladin woman asked with a look of horrific revulsion on her face.

"I could tell you... Or I could just show you." Lucinda kept her deep minotaur voice as sweet as possible as she brought both hands up to her massive breasts. "Come closer," she cooed.

It was obvious that neither of the restrained women wanted to do as she'd asked, but fortunately Retgar and Gregor were on hand to assist. Still putting up as much resistance as they could muster, the pair were dragged ever closer to Lucinda, until their angry faces were only inches away from her aching bust.

"What...?"

The cleric woman's question came at a rather inappropriate moment, at least for her. With both breasts firmly in hand, Lucinda began squeezing her milk across the distance between her and her two targets, and through luck managed to fire off a quick jet straight into the cleric's open mouth.

"Nnnnn!" the paladin woman groaned with her mouth shut and her head held down in an attempt to shield herself from the milky attack.

"No need to hold back," Retgar encouraged, forcing his captive's head up to meet the milky stream.

"Yeah, best drink up," Gregor added as he did likewise for the paladin.

"How long do you think it will take?" Stephan, who had been quietly watching the show, called out.

Mmm... How long, how long? Until they suckle at my teats...? I can't wait to find out...

The answer turned out to be not long at all, at least for the cleric, as she suddenly opened her mouth wide, inviting Lucinda's secretions to paint her tongue white.

"Nnn! Nnn!" the paladin woman voiced with her lips still firmly sealed, even as the milk continued to pour over her face.

"Damn, that stuff really is powerful," Retgar muttered, before addressing his captive. "If I let you go, what are you going to do?"

"Drink!" the woman replied.

"Yes! Come drink, my pet!" Lucinda encouraged, holding out one arm invitingly.

As Retgar released his hold on the woman, she sprang forwards unaided, forcing her waiting mouth straight onto Lucinda's milky nipple.

"Mmm, good girl..." Lucinda cooed, as her milk started flowing past the pretty woman's lips.

Lucinda smiled happily as the incredible pleasure returned, and couldn't help but notice it was boosted further by the captivation of a new drinker.

I could have Kiyana suckle the other... Oh, two at once is going to be heavenly! No... I should wait for the paladin to break too...

"Force her... mouth open..." Lucinda groaned, as the cleric's lips squeezed her nub in such perfect ways.

With a small chuckle, Retgar moved over to assist. The paladin tried her best to avoid his reaching hands, but restrained as she was it was hopeless. A hard pinch on her nose sealed off her source of air, and from there Lucinda knew it was only a matter of time. Still squirting out jets of milk from her left breast, Lucinda adjusted her aim until it was completely aligned with the paladin's mouth.

The paladin tried her very best to avoid the fate that she'd seen awaited her. She began timing shallow breaths so they avoided the spurts of milk that were covering her lower face, but it soon became clear that wasn't enough to avoid the effects entirely.

"Mmm, yes, lick those pretty lips," Lucinda giggled, as she saw her next pet start to give in.

"No..." the paladin breathed sharply. But, as the next spurt of milk hit her, she licked it up without hesitation.

"Just a few more..." Lucinda teased happily. "Here, my best milk just for little old you."

"Ahh..." the paladin groaned, as her will faltered and she opened her mouth wide to accept the gift.

"Heh, she's lost it," Gregor said, as he released his grip on the paladin woman.

Sure enough, rather than try to flee or help her ally, she pounced on Lucinda's waiting nipple, latching her soft lips onto it and suckling fiercely.

"Mmmmmm!" Lucinda threw back her head and moaned at the overwhelming sensation of having both her massive melons drained at the same time. "Soo goood... Drink it all up!"

A new fire raged within Lucinda's body, spreading out from the two points on her chest. Resting her large hands atop the heads of the two unknown women, Lucinda let the pleasure take her. It built higher and higher at record pace, her moans became louder and more desperate with each passing moment, as her pussy started drooling in agreement. Finally, just as she felt she would lose her mind from the intense sensations, her climax exploded through her.

"Yessssssssss! Fuuuuuuck!" Lucinda screamed out. "Suck my titties! Gobble up that milk!"

Pleasure like she'd never felt before hummed through her, seemingly without end. Her breasts burned deliciously, while her pussy leaked masses of fluid, until her furry thighs and ass were drenched in her own juices.

"Say, Lucinda," Retgar's voice said from close by, pulling her eyes open at the interruption. "Since we were so nice to bring you these little pets, why don't you return the favour?"

"I suppose... What do you want?" Lucinda replied cautiously, as she protectively stroked the hair of the two women still suckling her tingling teats.

Kurast69
Kurast69
25 Followers
12