Lucinda the Shifter 05 - Slimy Swamp Surprise

Story Info
Lucinda loses herself in a swamp.
5k words
4.75
4.7k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurast69
Kurast69
24 Followers

Themes for this one: Masturbation, Transformation, Slime Girls

-=-=-=-

Lucinda and her party had been wandering the wilderness near a large swamp, in search of their quarry. The man in question had been accused of magically dominating several women, and keeping them in his remote home against their wishes.

She knew she was the only one amongst her group that really cared about the fate of the women, while the rest were simply in it for the gold, but it was a superficial detail all things considered.

Finding the man proved simple enough. It turned out he lived in a fairly nice house that was in plain sight just a small distance into the swampy landscape. Defeating him in battle turned out to be considerably more difficult, as the women they'd been tasked with returning were quite quick to jump to his aid.

Unfortunately, Lucinda's part in the ensuing scuffle was cut short, when a particularly powerful confusion spell hit her, causing her to wander off mindlessly into the surrounding swampland.

-=-=-=-

Lucinda wasn't entirely sure what had awoken her, but a part of her was sure it had been someone giggling. The thought didn't linger long, as her waking mind found its attached body was adrift in a rather viscous and foul smelling pool of swamp water.

Oh... Where am I? What happened?

Faint glimpses of a rather handsome looking man, and a gang of scantily clad women were what came to mind, but she was sure something felt a bit off about her recollections. Pushing her concerns aside, Lucinda struggled to bring herself upright within the gloopy liquid, which was strangely warm, despite the overcast weather. With some effort she swam over to the nearest embankment, and then with considerably more effort, she managed to hoist herself out onto the grass beyond.

Ahh... My clothes are ruined. Completely covered in that disgusting water.

Not particularly wishing to get naked, Lucinda tried her best to ignore the unpleasant smell emanating from just beneath her nose as she glanced about her surroundings. There was no sign of anything other than endless swamp: Trees draped with vines, varying shades of tall grass, and more bodies of similarly foul looking liquid.

As Lucinda realised she was undoubtedly lost, a growing sense of panic began to build within her, which soon grew more pronounced as she realised her pack was nowhere to be seen.

Please don't tell me I lost it in there...

Lucinda glanced over at the pool she had emerged from, but could see little beneath the murky surface. With a weary sigh of displeasure, she began circling the edge, praying her pack had been separated from her on dry land.

About half way around the pool, Lucinda was growing increasingly uncomfortable in her still sodden clothes. Not only was she starting to feel the chill of them upon her skin, but there was also a faint tingling sensation that was making certain parts of her body react in ways she was trying her best to ignore.

Unfortunately, the tingling sensation didn't abate as she'd hoped, and by the time she had done a complete lap around the pool, her body was demanding attention.

What's happening to me? Why do I feel like... this? God... I need to...

Shrugging off her sodden robe, Lucinda brought both hands to her chest. Her nipples were aching to be touched, and she wasted little time in doing just that. Through the flimsy shirt she wore, she began squeezing both of her large breasts, kneading the supple flesh between her dainty fingers.

Oh, that's feel good! So sensitive...

Never before had Lucinda's breasts responded so eagerly to her own touch (at least not in human form.) As the intense pleasure exploded outwards from her self caressing, Lucinda's knees soon gave way, bringing her onto her plump behind beside the swampy pool. But, rather than diminish at her touch, the overwhelming desire to pleasure herself only grew in intensity, and she lasted only a few moments more before she removed her shirt entirely, freeing her bounteous breasts into the cool swamp air.

So good...

"Ohhhhh!" Lucinda moaned, as she rolled her hardened nipples between her fingers.

Lucinda felt no shame at being half naked, and couldn't even spare the mental effort to consider the fact that she was. Instead, all that mattered was the continuous tingling her body was experiencing, and the burning need for self pleasure that tingling brought on. However, even with how good it felt to fondle her own tits, her body craved more, and she couldn't fight it for long.

Without a worry in her head, Lucinda unbuckled her trousers, and slipped them off along with her panties. Not even wasting the time to place them neatly beside her, she spread her legs and brought one hand against her slit. She was only slightly surprised to find how wet she was.

She teased herself at first, gently stroking along her outer lips, as she often chose to do on the rare occasions she masturbated. But, it was not one of those days, and after just a few light touches, her hand snapped to her clit and began rubbing.

"Fuuuck!" Lucinda cried out, as the most unbelievable joy burst forth from the touch of her fingers.

Lucinda's hips began rocking involuntarily as the unmistakable feeling of an approaching orgasm built rapidly within her. Every touch upon her flesh was pure pleasure, sending electric delight throughout her body. The hand that had remained to squeeze and pull at her nipples, soon joined the other between her legs, as the overwhelming desire to fill her needy hole dominated her will.

With how wet and slimy she was, she easily slipped two fingers inside her tightness, and cooed in ecstatic wonder at the sensations her self-penetration brought on.

"Shiiiit. How does it feel so good?"

Her impending climax jolted closer to conclusion as her fingers started pumping away inside her, while the sloppy sounds of wetness filled the air. A burning need to reach her peek hit her, and without delay she began rubbing faster, pumping faster, until her mind was awash in the exquisite sensations.

"Fuuck... Gonna cum...!"

A powerful wave of pre-orgasmic bliss hit her, causing her hips to buck forwards and a strong moan to escape her lips. She renewed her efforts even more fiercely, her body pulsing so incredibly she couldn't think. Until, finally, with four fingers plunging into her sopping hole, and her other hand a blur across her extra sensitive clit, Lucinda's climax hit in full force.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuck yessss! Fuuuuuuck!" she cried out, her voice booming out through the swamp surrounding her.

Her body convulsed sharply, with her hips bucking off from the ground and freezing there as her muscles locked up, and powerful contractions of her tight opening forced out several jets of her girl cum across the grassy ground. The pleasure was overwhelming, suffocating her thoughts delightfully, with waves of ecstasy permeating every inch of her.

Through it all, her body still tingled, craving more of the very same pleasure she'd just received. Opening her eyes as the mind fog of orgasm cleared, Lucinda sighed in satisfaction, even as she started to tweak her nipples to start her on the way to the next climax she knew she needed.

"Hi!" a voice suddenly sounded out from just beside her.

"Eeep!" Lucinda shrieked, jumping in place, before rushing to cover her nakedness.

Lucinda found a woman sitting next to her on the grassy floor, and could hardly believe her eyes, even as she met her gaze. The woman was beautiful, with even a simple look increasing the tingling Lucinda's body was still experiencing. However, the woman wasn't entirely normal, as her pale green skin -- which was not hindered by any clothing whatsoever -- was in fact translucent, allowing Lucinda to quite literally see right through her. Even more strange was that her body appeared to be gelatinous in nature.

"What are you!?" Lucinda gasped in shock.

"I'm Lily the slime girl! Pleased to meet you!" the woman smiled happily, offering one slimy hand for Lucinda to shake.

Still dazed by the strangeness of the situation, Lucinda took the offered hand without thinking, and as the slime woman's skin touched hers, Lucinda felt a warm glow of pleasantness suffuse her hand.

"Oh..." Lucinda gasped.

"And what's your name?" Lily asked with a smile so friendly, Lucinda couldn't help but smile back earnestly.

"I'm Lucinda. I'm a bit lost..." Lucinda frowned as she admitted the truth of her situation, but while one part of her was begging for more self-pleasuring, another was still concerned with returning to her party.

"Aww, you poor thing!" Lily placed a hand on Lucinda's shoulder as she smiled sweetly at her, and Lucinda gasped as another pleasing warm glow spread along her skin at the touch. "Don't worry, I can help you out! But... Maybe you'd like to play first?"

Lucinda's breath caught as Lily playfully bit her lip and affixed her with a pleading look.

"I... should be going. I... need to find my... party," Lucinda stammered, while the tingling sensation in her body began to ramp up in intensity.

"Are you sure?" the slime girl asked in a teasing voice, while bringing her hands up to her gelatinous breasts. With both hands she flicked them upwards, causing them to bounce back down in a way that demanded Lucinda's unblinking attention. "Don't you want to play with me?"

"I..." Lucinda voiced, before words failed her.

"Maybe you'd like to touch them?" Lily asked coyly, before bursting into a fit of giggles that caused her bosom to jiggle about enticingly.

At the thought of touching the other woman's breasts, the pleasant tingling in her own body increased in strength. With how much she was enjoying that feeling, and the delight she knew it would lead to, her course of action was obvious.

"Yes!" Lucinda all but shouted out, as both of her hands rose up to find the slime girl's busty chest.

But, before she could reach her goal, the other woman's hands caught her, producing the familiar warm glow in her wrists.

"Not like that, silly," the slime girl said, alongside another giggle. "Like this..."

Lucinda remained still as Lily slid closer to her. Her jelly-like arms snaked out around Lucinda's naked torso, finding purchase on her back, and then guiding her across the short distance between them, slowly bringing their upper bodies together. Lucinda's pulse raced as she realised what was happening, and spent the intervening seconds fantasising about how it might feel to have the slime upon her sensitive parts.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Lucinda cried out, as their breasts pressed together, and she realised she'd been so far off the mark it was laughable.

Feels soo goood!

The slime girl's musical giggles sounded playfully in her ear, as Lucinda experienced what felt like an army of tiny mouths gently caressing every inch of her naked breasts. The pleasure was unlike anything she'd ever experienced, sending electrical cascades of ecstasy through her body, that only seemed to increase with each passing moment.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" Lily breathed into her ear, adding gentle touches of more slime that only served to heighten the pleasure elsewhere in her body.

"Yes... So good..." Lucinda moaned in reply.

"Maybe you'd like more? In other places?"

"Yes...! More!"

"Lie back on the grass for me then, Sweetie."

Lucinda did as she'd been asked, pulling back from the slime girl's embrace, and whining pitifully as the contact between them broke.

"Please..." Lucinda begged, as her desire to reach the budding orgasm within her overtook all else.

The slime girl moved atop her, and smiled down at her lovingly as she began lowering her body into place. Lucinda moaned loudly as the other woman's slimy breasts enveloped hers, and then felt her arousal skyrocket as their lower bodies began to touch.

Lucinda's mind went blank as the incredible feeling of the woman's slimy body finally touching against her vulva took over. As more of the slime began coating her, she felt hot, but it was a pleasant heat, and only served to increase the wonderful joy that was emerging from her breasts and pussy.

"There, how's that?" Lily asked, adding more giggles to her words.

"Amazing! Never felt so gooood!" Lucinda cried out, as the same tiny little mouths got to work on her pussy lips and clit. "Sooo goood... Fuuuuuuuck!" Lucinda shrieked, as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body, forcing out several squirts of her juices.

"Mmmm, you taste so sweet!" Lily cooed in delight. "I hope you have more delicious girl cum for me. It's one of my favourite things to drink! Would you like to cum some more for me?"

"Yes... Make me cum!" Lucinda begged, as her arousal peaked ever higher, despite the intense orgasm she'd just experienced.

"Then cum you will!" Lily giggled delightfully.

Lucinda's eyes shot wide, as a new intense sensation hit her. Lily's slime, that had been so intimately caressing her lower body, suddenly began pushing inside her opening. As the slimy mass began filling her up, Lucinda could only moan in delight and wonder at the explosions of pleasure the sensation sent through her body. It was unlike any cock she'd ever felt, in fact it felt like a cock that was made out of the same tiny little mouths that felt so incredible on the rest of her body.

"Yes... Fuck me!" Lucinda cried out, as the slimy intruder slid deeper and deeper inside her, and her next orgasm rapidly built towards completion.

So good... Stretching... Pumping... I love it! Fucking love it!

"Fuck me! Fill me up!"

"I will, Sweetie," Lily said, as she smothered her slime along Lucinda's face. "I'm going to make you cum, and cum, and cum some more. Until all your yummy juices are inside me. So many orgasms, just for you. That's what you want isn't it?"

"Yes! I want to cum! Fuck me!"

"Then, cum!"

At Lily's words, and a deep plunge of the slimy cock inside her body, Lucinda did just that. With a cry of ear shattering ecstasy, pleasure exploded through her body, and her juices squirted outwards into the body of her slimy lover. Her whole body was awash with pleasure, her mind clouded by the intense bliss of the lewd act.

"Oh, good girl!" Lily cooed in delight, bringing her beautiful face to plant kisses all over Lucinda's mouth, that left more of her slimy residue behind. "You're so good at this! Let's try again. Cum!"

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuck!" Lucinda cried out in pleasure and surprise, as her body immediately reacted to the verbal command of the slime woman that was fucking her so thoroughly. More of her juices squirted out to be slurped up by the slime coating her, while another powerful orgasm exploded through her, overlapping the lingering effects of the one before it.

"You're such a special girl, Lucinda! It usually takes so much longer... But, that's good! Now, I know how good this feels, but why not make it better?"

"Oh god... Yes... Anything..." Lucinda begged, the thought of more pleasure on top of the heavenly delight she was already experiencing being completely irresistible.

"Oh, I'm so glad to hear you say that! It's so easy too! You just need to... Keep cumming... Keep cumming, and don't stop!"

"Yes... Keep cumming..." Lucinda echoed, unable to think about anything other than the incredible sensations that were filling her body.

"That's it. Come on then. Cum for me! Cum for me, and don't stop until you run out of yummy cum for me to drink!"

"Yes... Ohh.... Fuuuuuuuuuuuck... Cumming!"

New waves of unbelievable pleasure exploded through Lucinda's body as she gave into the desires of her slime girl lover. An orgasm the likes of which she never experienced burst into being within her, forcing her cries of joy to new levels. She squirted out a torrent of juices, all for her partner to drink up, as she knew she should. But, just as Lily had said, Lucinda's orgasm didn't fade, instead it kept going at full force, and with it, more powerful contractions, that forced more of her girl cum out of her body.

Lucinda's cries of pleasure eventually fell quiet as her voice failed her, but still she kept cumming, just as she'd been told to do. The ecstasy within never faltered, and it wasn't long before she felt her mind start to fail, causing her to drift away from reality, even while her body kept squirting out more juices.

-=-=-=-

Lucinda had no idea how much time had passed, but she came awake to find Lily still lying atop her, and smiling beautifully at her with a look that set Lucinda's heart a flutter.

"Such a good girl," Lily cooed. "So tasty... How do you feel now, Sweetie?"

"...Incredible... That was incredible... But, I'm so thirsty..."

"Aww, of course you are, you poor thing. All that delicious cream you fed me has drained you. Making you cum again now would be really bad... But, I bet you still want more, don't you?"

"Yes... Oh, God, I do!"

"I know just what to do then! Come join me in the lovely pool. The water there is perfect! You can drink as much as you like too! Then, we can make you cum some more. How does that sound?"

"Okay..."

Lucinda was helped to her feet by the slime girl, and then held up by the woman's strength as her own legs failed to carry her. The pool was only a few shaky steps away from where they'd lain, and Lucinda's body cried out for her to quench her thirst as her eyes took in the water of the swampy pool.

"In you go," Lily said encouragingly.

Smiling at the unending generosity of the transparent green woman, Lucinda stepped forwards and into the pool. The water was much as she remembered, slightly slimy, and pleasantly warm. Lily followed her in, and guided her away from the shore, all the while smiling at her so reassuringly, Lucinda felt nothing but blissful happiness.

"Try some," Lily said, as they paddled in the middle of the pool. "It's delicious, I promise."

Without a care in the world, Lucinda bent her head to the water's surface and let a mouthful of it past her lips. A tangy sweetness met her as the gloopy liquid coated her tongue and released its pleasant aroma into her nose.

"Mmm," Lucinda groaned happily, as she savoured the taste, before swallowing it down. "Wonderful..." she sighed.

"See, I told you! But, don't stop now! I bet you're so thirsty, aren't you?"

"Yes... So, thirsty..."

Lucinda ducked down for another drink of the strange water. She hungrily gulped down two mouthfuls, before a new voice reached her ears.

"Hi!" another female voice sounded out from close by.

In the pool beside Lily, was another green slime girl. She had vastly different facial features, but was just as beautiful, and busty. Lucinda smiled warmly at her.

"Hi," Lucinda replied. "Who are you?"

"I'm Lulu! So glad you decided to join us. It's great here!"

"It sure is!" another voice called out, bringing Lucinda's head around to find another slime girl. "I'm Lola! Hi!"

"Hi," Lucinda greeted, letting her eyes roam over the parts of the woman's body that were visible above the water line, and licking her lips at the beauty she found.

"Don't let my sisters distract you from drinking, Lucinda. I bet you're so thirsty still."

"Mmm, yes..."

As Lucinda continued to drink from the pool, the three slime girls began caressing her gently. Just like before, the touch of their slimy forms upon her skin was incredible, and the more she drank from the pool, the greater the pleasure within her seemed to become. There was just one problem, her thirst didn't seemed to be leaving her.

"So thirsty..." Lucinda whined.

"Aww!" Lily replied, planting a slimy kiss on her cheek. "Maybe you should try drinking more at once?"

"More?"

"Yes, submerge yourself in it. That way you can drink as much as you want!"

"Of course..." Lucinda nodded happily as the obvious solution was provided to her. Taking a deep breath she let herself sink into the slimy pool.

Kurast69
Kurast69
24 Followers
12