Lucinda the Shifter 05 - Slimy Swamp Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three slime girls followed her under, and the tingling sensation from their touches, and the touch of the water shot up in intensity. Lucinda struggled at first to drink the water while surrounded by it, but the encouraging touches of her companions helped her along, and she soon got the hang of it.

The touches upon her body began to feel even more incredible, and as soon as Lulu and Lola latched their slimy mouths on her breasts, and Lily planted her face between her legs, Lucinda had to force herself to stop from crying out.

Lucinda wasn't sure if her thirst was really leaving her, but she saw little reason to stop drinking the water she floated within. However, her need to breathe was becoming a problem, but with the pleasure from the electric touches of her slimy lovers, she just couldn't bring herself to move. Worse still, was that she hadn't climaxed since entering the pool, and was desperately in need of her next orgasm. The slimy mouths on her breasts, that were mouths made up of so many smaller mouths felt amazing, while Lily's slimy caress of her pussy had once again begun penetrating her in such mind blowing ways. It had already become too much for her, but Lucinda just couldn't find release.

"You want to cum, don't you?" Lily asked, her voice somehow reaching Lucinda through the slimy water they were all in.

"Mmm," Lucinda replied, nodding her head up and down vigorously.

"Then, all you need to do is give in. Let the water inside you, and you will cum like never before!"

Lucinda almost laughed in delight as the solution to all her worries was handed to her. She smiled widely at Lily, whose head was nestled between the two other slime girls on her breasts, while the slimy cock continued to pound her.

Just give in...

Relaxing her body entirely, Lucinda felt the rush of swamp water enter her, quickly filling up her lungs. A part of her knew she should be panicking, but the thought was soon swept aside by the explosive pleasure that took root in her body. As Lily had said, she orgasmed immediately, the power of it so much greater than even her previous orgasms by the shore, but like before it didn't fade. Lucinda rode the high, her mind entirely overcome by pleasure, wave after wave of ecstasy sped through her, until her conscious mind began to fail.

-=-=-=-

Luci the slime girl was enjoying another day of playing in the pool that was her home. She shared it with three other slime girls, who were all just as beautiful as she, and just as eager to spend all day pleasuring each other. Of course, just like her sisters, Luci eagerly dreamed of enjoying the company of new people, and feeding on their delicious cum, whether man or woman, she cared not.

"Oh!" Lily cried out, bringing her face away from Luci's pussy, where she'd been nestled for several hours.

"Lily... Don't stop..." Luci begged, as her body begged her for more pleasure.

"Shh, Luci. We have company!"

"Ooo, we do?" Lulu asked, who had been playing with Lola beside Luci and Lily.

"Is it my turn to play?" Lola asked hopefully.

"No, silly. It's Luci's turn." Lily replied.

"Oh, really?" Luci said, her body humming in anticipation. "But... I don't know how..."

"Aww, poor little Luci." Lily planted a few gentle kissed on Luci's cheek. "It's easy, just go out there and show them your sexy body. No one can resist the jiggling!"

"Right... Jiggling... Okay!"

"That's it, sis!" Lola encouraged.

"Yeah, go get 'em girl!" Lulu added.

"I'll try! Wish me luck!"

After receiving several wishes of luck, which involved the planting of slimy kisses upon her body, Luci swam her way to the surface of the pool where she and her sisters lived. The pool wasn't very deep, and in just a few moments she reached the surface and caught her first sight of the guests Lily had warned them off.

Oh... They look nice... I can't wait to taste them...

The guests turned out to be a man and a woman. The man was tall and well built, with a sword at his side, and some leather armour on his person. His hair was short and dark, and the side on view of his face she saw seemed to suggest he was quite handsome. The woman was a half-elf, with long blonde hair that trailed all the way down to her waist. She was wearing a tight fitting robe, that revealed her ample womanly assets, and she too looked to be quite beautiful.

Squirming in anticipation, Luci crept through the water towards the closest shore.

"You sure she's here?" the man asked his companion.

"Yes! My magic is never wrong!" the woman replied.

"That's the third time you've said that now."

"Hmm, nope, I don't remember saying anything of the sort. Oh, this is it! She's really here!"

Luci's attempts at a stealthy approach suddenly failed, as the mysterious duo turned to look in her direction.

"Oh, Hi!" Luci called out, adding a playful giggle as she knew all good slime girls should.

"Ah, shit..." the man said upon seeing her. "That's her isn't it?"

"I think so..." the woman replied, as she critically studied every inch of Luci's body. "That's the same beautiful body we've come to know and love."

"Lucinda? We've come to take you back."

"Don't be silly!" Luci shot back, with another set of giggling. "This is my home! And my name's Luci."

"Uh huh, sure it is," the man said, before looking at his companion. "Any ideas?"

"Hmm, maybe we need to jog her memory?"

"...Alright." Luci experienced a shiver of glee as the man looked at her again. "Lucinda, get that slutty mouth of yours over here and suck my cock."

"Ooo," Luci cooed happily. "Yes, please!"

"That's not really what I had in mind..." the woman said, as Luci glided over the grassy ground towards the two of them.

"Trust me, this is what she knows best," the man replied, before looking down at Luci as she moved into place at his feet. "Isn't that right, you little slut? You love getting fucked by anything that breathes. Women, men, goblins, even monsters."

"Mmm, yes, I love drinking up their cum!" Luci replied happily as she undid the man's trousers and fished out his hard cock.

"Sure you do, but that's not all, is it slut?"

"Ah, Retgar's right, Lucinda!" the woman added. "Don't you remember all those times I've eaten you out? How good it makes you feel to have someone bring you to climax like that?"

"Please, she prefers my cock any day of the week," Retgar said, as Luci started slurping on his thick pole. "You remember that, don't you slut? How I fuck you hard and fast whether you want me to or not. How many times have I woken you up with my cock inside you? You always complain at first, but then the moaning starts, and you can't stop squirting all over my dick."

"I do not!" Luci replied angrily, as she pulled Retgar's cock out of her mouth.

"Heh, sure you do. Not just mine either. How about all those merchants we loaned you to? I think that last town we visited, you must have sucked and fucked every last shopkeeper they had, all in a single day too. But, did you complain? No! In fact, if I remember rightly, you begged me to fuck you some more afterwards."

"Did not!"

"You're not fooling anyone, slut. Look at you, on your knees with my cock in your hands. You can barely keep from sucking it! Even Kiyana's not as much of a slut as you are!"

"I'm not a slut!" Luci shouted out, releasing Retgar's cock from her hands and glaring up at him.

"Says the slime girl. What a laugh!"

"I'm not a slime girl, and I'm not a slut! I'm just a woman like any other!"

As Luci angrily shouted out her words, she felt a fog lift from her mind.

I'm Lucinda... A Shifter...

Focussing her mind, she willed her body to shift back into its true form. The process was swift as it usually was, her gelatinous body solidifying and regaining its opacity, until she was once more a human and nothing more.

Glancing down at her naked pink skin, Lucinda felt a surge of relief. Leaping to her feet she threw herself at her party leader, wrapping him in a warm embrace.

"Thank you!" she said loudly. "You saved me!"

"Of course I did. What did you expect?" Retgar replied.

"Oh, Lucinda, you're back! I'm so relieved!" Kiyana added.

"Thank you both, so much! I thought I was lost forever! Stuck as a slime monster, living in a swamp."

"You think we'd let you off that easily?" Retgar laughed heartily as he pushed Lucinda off of him, and then forced her to her knees in front of him.

"Retgar...?" Lucinda asked, as his hard cock edged closer to her lips.

"You expect me to walk back to camp with a raging hard-on? Just think of it as a thank you for rescuing you."

Ah, I guess I don't mind... He does have a nice cock... And I'd love to drink his yummy cum...

"...Okay," Lucinda said, as she let his meaty pole slide between her lips.

"That's a good slut," Retgar sighed in satisfaction as Lucinda bathed his manhood with her tongue.

"I'm nof a sluf!" Lucinda shouted back, her words muffled by the thick shaft filling her mouth.

12