Luck be a Lady Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slurping off of my prick with a long, lewd noise, she looked up at me and licked her lips, "I won't mind," she grinned, "I promise."

"Well, I'd mind," I countered with a playful smile. "I still haven't gotten a good look at that legendary ass. Come on, let me see it," I prodded her, and went to stand up, my dick still shining with spit. She eagerly repositioned herself so that her wonderful ass was pointed into the air facing me, and her tits were pressed against the back of the couch while she looked over her shoulder at me.

"How's this?" She questioned with a playful arc of her eyebrow.

"Perfect," I muttered, admiring the site before me. It looked so delectable, I just wanted to bite into it, among other things. She didn't have huge hips like some girls with butts like this did; no, she was quite petite. However, her ass jutted into the air. Nothing extreme, but definitely a beautiful sight. I gave it a light squeeze and she wriggled it from side to side with a giggle, causing it to jiggle beautifully. "So perfect..."

Taking both firm, bubbly ass cheeks into my palms, I tentatively spread them apart. Now came the dilemma; where to fuck her? My cock was still rock hard and twitching only inches from either hole. One was tiny and dark, puckered and beautiful all in one. The other was probably equally tight, and thoroughly soaked. I decided to split my time, but knew I couldn't last very much longer.

Still holding those plump cheeks apart, I used my thumbs to carefully spread her wrinkled pussy lips, revealing her tight, slick entrance. I gracefully maneuvered my thick head to press firmly into the pink. "Shit," I groaned as I pushed my hips forward slowly, easing my cock into that incredibly tight little slit. Rihanna was grunting and her head was pushed into the sofa while her ass began pushing back into me, helping my cock in. After just a few more moments my fat head popped into her tight twat and it felt marvelous! Her walls were hugging fiercely from every direction, sending sensations through my sensitive cock head already. I pushed further and the rest of my cock slid into the lubricated tunnel much easier. She squeezed her thighs a bit, perhaps to quell some discomfort, and I nearly exploded. It took several thoughts of baseball and old gym teachers to keep my balls from erupting.

"God, you're so fuckin' tight, Robyn! So tight!" With that I retracted my dick and pumped into her hard, then followed that procedure numerous more times, clenching my balls tightly as to not spew deep into her canal so soon. Meanwhile, I used one hand to support her hips, while the other slid over her soaked netherlips and then began massaging her asshole with the plentiful bounty of juices she was supplying. While I fucked her, I worked my middle digit into her ass, wiggling it around to her immense pleasure, and trying to stretch that tight, dark hole out a bit. I slammed my cock into her tight cunt only a few more times and then pulled out finally, my dick covered in a shining sheen of natural lube. I immediately pulled my finger out of her ass and she looked back at me anxiously, probably wondering why I'd stopped so suddenly. I placed my middle finger to my lips and licked it clean with a grin; I could feel her body shudder at this. Then I pried her cheeks apart once more and maneuvered my dick skillfully to her dark, puckered backdoor.

One smooth thrust and I was hilted in her butt, her bubbly cheeks pressing delightfully against my thighs while my balls rested against the intense warmth of her cunt. "Shit!" She cried out, which I thought was ironic. Before I could even begin fucking her in earnest she was twisting her hips on my dick, causing my cock to twirl and swirl in her tight little butt-hole. I groaned at this, and reciprocated with some hip action of my own. I began pumping hard, in and out of her tight little ass. As my speed and intensity picked up, my balls began smacking hard against her slick lips, and the sensations, along with the lewd noises emanating from our love making soon became too much for me.

"I'm about to cum Robyn! I'm about to cum baby! Oh shit..." I leaned forward to say this, grunting it into her ear, and her response was unspoken but obvious. She pushed back into me, making sure my entire length was deep in her ass, and then she squeezed her cheeks together; and if I'm not mistaken, she came again, with me this time, because she cried out into the couch's pillows quite loudly. I began to explode into her asshole, my balls released their sticky treasure, and I buckled over onto Rihanna's back, placing adoring kisses onto the tattoo of stars on the back of her neck, inhaling her fragrance while my cock twitched and spewed deep into her anal cavity.

I had to fill her with at least eight ropes of hot, sticky cum, and as this intense orgasm continued, I decided to pull out. Simultaneously I pulled Rihanna into another position, sitting down on the couch in front of me so I could shove my dick roughly into her throat. Somehow, I managed not to spill a drop in this maneuver, and I finished my climax in her mouth, shooting two more hot ropes of cum into her throat. I sat there for a moment, letting my body relax, and Rihanna just sat there with me, contentedly suckling on my shrinking cock, still dirty from her ass, as she milked everything from my balls that she could. Once she was positive she wouldn't get anymore of my salty spunk from my now four inch dick, she allowed me to pull out of her mouth and flop down onto the couch.

We both sat there silent for a few minutes, I was exhausted, and I could tell she was as well. Soon she curled up onto my chest and we fell asleep together, naked and sweaty and covered in cum. Probably about an hour or so later I awoke, and began to stir a bit, almost forgetting where I was. However, when I felt my sweet lover move on my chest and yawn cutely I immediately remembered.

Still looking quite tired, she craned her neck to look up into my eyes and whispered, "Hi."

I just smiled at her for a moment and leaned in to kiss her before responding, "Hey there."

It wasn't until after about ten minutes more cuddling that she started moving and stood up, "Lets go get showered and go to sleep for real, okay?" I nodded and got up to follow her. My eyes were automatically locked onto her ass as she walked on tip-toes, and then I noticed something. Running down either legs was a slow trail of thick white cum. My cum. It was leaking from her ass, and my cock sprung to life again right then and there. I just kept watching it dribble its way down. I'm almost positive she knew I was watching, because she did absolutely nothing to stop it.

When we got to her bathroom, she turned the hot water on, and then the cold and we waited in silence for it to equal out. It wasn't an awkward silence though. It was a good kind of silence, a silence where we knew that we didn't have to say anything, and just watched one another instead; speaking with our eyes rather than our mouths. Her eyes were often speaking to my rigid cock though, I noticed. After about a minute, Rihanna checked the water and smiled, "Feels good to me!" She then hopped in delicately and held the sliding door to the shower open for me.

I followed her in and immediately felt the warm water hit my skin. It was more hot than cold, but it was a great temperature for a shower and my muscles began to loosen, along with my ball sack, which began to droop between my thighs rather than cling to the base of my shaft. Rihanna's eyes kept drifting back to my boner as she began washing her body with soap. Suddenly, I realized how silly it was for her to wash herself, and so I moved forward and took action, rather than just watching. I placed my hands on hers and slipped the soap into my palm, then I lathered it up in my hands and put the bar back in the soap tray.

My hands began to move over her slippery body like I knew every contour of it by memory. Her curves felt intensified under the warm water, and my cock twitched slightly. I then decided to pull her into me, so that I could wash her a bit better, and she giggled as she spun into my arms. Because we were practically the same height, my dick easily tucked itself between her slick butt cheeks, and nestled in like it belonged there. I spent a good amount of time washing her chest and stomach, mostly fondling her breasts and nipples with soapy hands really. Then I leaned forward a bit and began massaging her pubic mound with the soap's lather, running my hands through the thin strip of hair, and noticing that she was becoming a bit prickly; not that I minded.

Soon my fingers were washing her thick pussy lips, and they would occasionally between them and into her tight tunnel, only to be squeezed firmly by her pink walls. I could tell I was getting her riled up, so After attending to her cunt for a bit more, I spun her around and my cock then nestled tightly against said cunt. She grinned into my eyes, and I smiled back before we shared a rather passionate, spit swapping kiss. It wasn't much longer before passion overcame us and I wrapped my strong hands around her thighs, just beneath her bubbly butt and picked her up just a bit, finding a good grip despite the shower. I then thrust my hips forward, sinking my cock easily into her heated cunt.

I lifted her a bit higher once I was inside, and she wrapped her long, sexy brown legs about my waist and I pushed her back into the far wall of the shower and began pounding in and out of her cunt rapidly. Our lips fastened together once more as I pumped in and out of her like a horny dog. Our tongues mingled and our respective sex organs were both leaking precum. Barely three minutes into the intense love making I felt my ball begin to tense up and I began fucking her faster, slapping in and out of her tight cunt like it was the last pussy I'd ever fuck.

"Shit," I groaned, breaking the kiss, "I'm about to fucking cum."

I felt her tighten her cunt around my dick and she groaned hard, grinding her hips on me as she leaned her head back into the wall, "Me too baby, me too! Cum in me! Fill me baby, please, I need you." And with that she tightened her legs around my waist, leaving me little choice.

Honestly, I didn't think twice about filling that wonderful pussy with my hot spunk at that moment, I just came. I groaned loudly into her shoulder as my cock twitched and my balls tightened for the second time that night. I could feel my piss hole erupting with rope after rope of thick cum, pumping my load deep into her pussy, and then I felt her cum as well, slightly later than me. I think that what really got her off was the feeling of my spunk shooting into her inner walls, because she came hard after that. I felt her slow, thick nectar pulse out and over my cock as her pussy walls clenched and convulsed around my dick. God it felt good.

By the time I was done blowing my load, my knees were incredibly week, but I didn't collapse, because I knew I'd hurt Robyn if I did so. Instead, I managed to open the door to the shower with my back and moved out into the bathroom, still holding this tall girl on my twitching prick. Once out in the large bathroom, I managed to put her down on the toilet to let her regain her strength, and I plopped down on the bath mat after turning the water off.

It took us several minutes to get our breath back after that, and again, we were rather silent. Rihanna offered me a towel and we both dried off. As she went to get changed for bed, I went back into the living room, my hair wet and ruffled. I grabbed my boxer-briefs and t-shirt, pulling them both on and then turned off the television before going in search of her room.

When I found her, she was standing in her bedroom with only the night side light on. She was wearing a long t-shirt that came down to the middle of her thighs, and had a picture of a young Michael Jackson on it. She was standing in front of her large mirror, pulling a comb through her short hair over and over. I smiled adoringly and moved up behind her, wrapping my arms about her stomach and kissing her tenderly between neck and shoulder. As I did, she turned around in my arms and kissed me soundly on the lips. It was very movie-esque.

"I had a good time today," she smiled sincerely, turning back around to but her comb away.

"Yeah, I did too," I admitted, obviously not lying.

"Good," she nodded with a huge grin, "Lets go to bed then!"

I grinned as well and moved toward the bed. It had a big, pink, fluffy comforter on it, but luckily it was a soft pink rather than hot pink, so I didn't mind so much. I pulled the comforter out, and climbed under the sheets. Soon Rihanna slid in to join me, and she curled up into my arm as she normally did, laying her wet head on my chest and sighing contentedly. It was strange to think that I'd just met the young singer earlier in the day, because for some reason I felt as if I'd known her for years and we'd been dating since the first day we met. It was very comfortable there, in a strange house, with a practical stranger laying next to me, a celebrity stranger no less!

That night we stayed up for several more hours talking to each other. We shared a lot, and learned some about each other's pasts. We didn't have sex any more until the morning; we just talked and cuddled, and it was good. Needless to say, we established our rank as a couple the next day by appearing together at an award banquet Robyn had been invited to attend. After the banquet, I heard from my director that I'd been asked to audition for Dane Cook's best friend in his new comedy movie. I had to be the luckiest man on Earth.