Luck Be A Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess’s legs fell slowly back to the bed as she came down from her orgasmic high, her hand still on my shaft as she looked up at me, a sly, playful expression upon her face as she saw me looking down breathlessly at her, my own excitement held in check as the action paused. Tess rolled onto her side as she held my rock-hard member, kissed the front of my thigh and looked back up into my eyes, “Your turn, Brock.” Was all she said as she crawled around the bed, maneuvering herself so that she was on her hands and knees, her backside and sex still glistening with her juices, shining in the low light of the room. I took a deep breath as I gazed down upon the bare sex in front of me, finding so much beauty in Tess’s folds, before I seized my cock and positioned myself at the entrance to her sex. That’s when Tess surprised me, “No Brock, wait.” Then told hold of my shaft and positioned it at her tight star, pulling a little upon me, urging me to take her darkness. My shaft was still slightly slick from being in Tess’s mouth, and so I eased it slowly into her back passage, feeding it inch by inch into her, grunting at the tight fit, a wondrous sensation as I pushed in until I thought I couldn’t go in any farther, then felt Tess’ backside ease up a little more and let me slip in deeper, until at last I was all the way inside, my hips touching the cheeks of her ass.

She felt so tight, that my eyes stayed closed while she adjusted to my length completely inside her forbidden treasure, and then made the fit that much tighter and she rose from being bent over in front of me to kneeling with her back to my chest. The change in position compacted her darkness even tighter around my shaft; so much so that I needed her back to lean against as my knees felt a little weak. I just stood there for a moment, my chin on her shoulder as I breathed loudly, then she bucked her hips, guiding back into that familiar motion that I instinctively fell into with her. Every breath from me came out as a grunt as the tight ring of her sphincter gripped my shaft, so much so that I had to fuck her slowly, taking my time pushing into her backside before pulling out just as slowly. Before very long, Stacy had joined us once again, moving in front of Tess, kneeling in front of the redhead, her mouth locking with Tess’s. They kissed slowly while Tess’s ass eased more open, and I could feel the wash of Stacy’s breath as she exhaled, the warm wind rolling over Tess’s cheek to my face. I watched as the kiss deepened, seeing the first gentle touches of their lips and tongues graduate to a full-on, deep kiss, watching their heads move against one another while their lips remained locked.

Eventually, their mouths parted just a little so that their tongues could dance with one another just outside the confines of their lips, a slow, sensual duel of which I took in very moment, every vestige. My shaft began to pump harder into the redhead’s darkness as the enclosure of her ass, while still very tight, became more comfortable and easier to probe. The ladies hands moved tone another breasts almost in sync, Tess’s hands capturing Stacy’s orbs as the blonde closed her hands over Tess’s slightly larger ones. My head moved forward a little to look down over Tess’s shoulder and watch the careful movements of their hands, observing the expert, talented touches, witnessing the firm yet gentle caresses they played upon each other’s supple breastflesh. My breathing was quite audible as I peered over Tess’s shoulder, and she sighed quietly and happily as I watched, her head turning to the side and kissing my cheek, moving her mouth to my ear, capturing the lobe between her lips and sucking softly, her teeth intermittently nipping upon the delicate appendage. As she did so, she took one hand off of Stacy’s breast and smoothed her palm down the blonde’s torso and between her legs, dipping her fingers inside Stacy, swirling them around before withdrawing them and bringing her sodden fingers to my mouth, pressing them to my lips until they opened.

I sucked hungrily upon Tess’s fingers as she whispered to me, “Taste her… Isn’t it wonderful? Do you see why I love to fuck her?” I moaned against her fingers, her voice driving me wild, my member pumping harder into her darkness ass he spoke. She sensed my heightened arousal and continued, “You had her, didn’t you? You fucked her sweet pussy, until you both came… I could taste you when I went down on her…” Tess’s words were driving me crazy, every syllable sending a mini shock through me, adding to the ecstasy I felt from reaming her tight ass, I nodded wordlessly as I sucked upon her fingers, until she pulled them from my lips. She moved them back between Tess’s thighs, sliding them into her wetness, drawing a whimper from the blonde before she slipped her fingers back into my mouth, which pulled a long groan from me as I tasted the salty-sweet nectar upon Tess’s fingers. “Yes, Brock, taste how wonderful she is… Isn’t she delicious? Isn’t she divine?” Tess’s voice drove me mad with excitement, the low, hushed tones of her sensuous whisper making my arousal peak. I grunted as I felt my shaft swell inside her rectum, filling the space inside her as my member became oversized for one long, pleasure and pain filled moment, before I came hard, shouting out incoherently into the room, my cries echoing off the walls. I called out both ladies names as I erupted into Tess’s ass, my seed firing into her forbidden, my hands sliding up from Tess’s waist to join Stacy’s on her breasts, holding them tightly as I came, hanging on for dear life.

I opened my eyes in the midst of my climax to see Stacy’s blue eyes gazing at me intently, watching in awe at the ferocity of my release. My orgasm last for an eternity as Tess’s ass milked every last drop of my seed from me, until at last I was spent. I leaned against Tess, unable to move, my shaft still buried in her darkness, wavering against her as my knees threatened to buckle. Once my breathing slowed and returned to normal, I disengaged from Tess, my hands slipping down her sides and back to her waist. I kissed her shoulder and whispered to both ladies, “It’s been a long night. Shall we all get some rest.?” I received affirmative nods from both ladies, and we crawled under the warm covers of the suite’s king-sized bed, with me in the middle, an arm wrapped around both women as they nestled against my shoulders. It was a very restful sleep.

I awoke the next morning to in almost the same position I had fallen asleep in, only this time, when I awoke; I wasn’t alone in the bed. We rose, had a nice brunch from room service, and upon check out, traded phone numbers and e-mail addresses. Before they left, Tess mentioned that Stacy would be coming out to Colorado to see her in a few months, and hoped I could join. I smiled as I thought it over and the promise that such an offer held, knowing that I could well afford the trip, and wondering how long my luck would run for.