Luck Can Happen Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

I can hear her making soft sounds, almost like a little cat mewing or something. I finish the small area and slide out, wet the wash cloth again and wipe the part I shaved clean, then wet the rest of her again. Again, I get a dab of shaving cream and start spreading it up the sides of her labia. I take the safety razor and get it to her. I actually slide a finger slightly into her to pull on one lip a little to get the skin taut and shave one side. Her mews get a little more, I can hear her breathing. Then I do the other side. I can feel her, she's leaking some juices. This is getting to her.

"Now I'm going to do the top. Do I shave it clean or do you want a little hair left?"

"Do it whatever way you think will be best, Dave. Do it like you would like it"

I very carefully shave each side some until there's a vertical row of hair left. I then shave the top part of the row thinner, leaving the bottom part wider, creating a small arrow of hair pointing down at her labia. I then get the warm, wet wash cloth and clean it all off. I had earlier got a bottle of lotion and I put some on my fingers and start massaging her, rubbing the lotion in over all the shaved areas.

"You're as beautiful down here as you are up there, Shirley," I tell her. "Can I give it a test run, please?"

"Oh my God, I hope so," is her answer. I stand up, put my arms around her and kiss her. She's rubbing her pussy against me as she kisses back. I bend and pick her up and carry her to her bedroom. I sit her on the bed and quickly get out of my clothes so I'm as naked as her. I kneel on the floor between her legs where she's sitting on the edge of the bed and kiss her again. I start feeling her breasts as we kiss and then I start working my way down, feeling, licking and sucking on those lovely big breasts.

I should spend more time on foreplay but we both want me tasting her. She spreads her legs wide and I use my fingers to pull her open and I get my tongue into her and start licking. She was moaning as I sucked her nipples and she's almost yelling now that my tongue is in her. I do everything I possibly can, licking and sucking, finger fucking her as I work on her clit. This needs to be the biggest orgasm in her life. When she cums and grabs my head and I suck her pussy as she emits fluids, I never stop but just keep on working on her until she has another orgasm and is panting and telling me that it's all too much. So I get more upright and get my cock aimed at that bald pussy and start pushing my way in.

I thought Diane was tight but Shirley is so tight it almost hurts me to keep forcing my way into her. She has her legs around me, trying to push me in more with her heels on my butt. She's almost hyperventilating and yelling and moaning, is very noisy about all of this. I don't last long. I've been aroused almost as long as she has. I unload in her and from her actions, it triggers another orgasm on her part. She almost goes limp. lays back on the bed as I pull out of her. I take her legs and move them around until we're both laying on the bed, me next to her on my side facing her, she on her back.

It takes a while for her to calm down but she finally rolls onto her side, facing me, a grin on her face. "I've thought about you doing that to me ever since the first time I walked in and saw you doing it to Diane. I couldn't do anything about it until you told me you weren't serious about Diane, wanted to break with her. So I decided I better do something about it before you disappeared. I hope you don't mind my game playing with you.?

"Shirley, it was the best game I've ever played. I almost couldn't hold out, waiting to finish shaving you. And now that you're shaved, it's going to need to be done a lot, every few days.I have been with the wrong room mate. We've got to figure out how to break all this to Diane. I mean, you've got an apartment rented and you two probably aren't going to want to remain room mates."

"You're right. But for now lets just think about us. We're here and I doubt if we're done." We kiss and we hold each other. "We aren't are we?" she asks. "I mean, done."

We kiss and feel each other. She reaches between us to hold my cock. "That's the first time anyone has done to me what you did," she says. "I've fucked before. Not a lot but some. But no one ever licked me down there before. In fact, I've never been naked with a naked man before. We always just fumbled around and pushed some clothes aside and fucked. Never really all that rewarding for me until now. I'm an accountant not a romantic, I always thought maybe I was sort of cold sexually. But not now. I've never felt anything before like being with you. I think I just about passed out from the emotions involved." We hold each other close and kiss some more. She works on my cock with her hand, even after we quit kissing.

"I do know," she tells me, "that I'll never tell you exactly what to do. Give you an order. I might suggest something or maybe hint at something. Like, I wish someone would put their big, hard cock in me and send me to the moon again." Then she grins and I realize that I am almost fully hard again.

So I say to her, "One way for a woman to show she really wants it is for her to take control and get on top and ride me, leaning forward a little so I can get my hands and mouth to a beautiful set of breasts."

She says, "Give me a moment, O.K?" and goes into the bathroom. She's gone just a minute and comes back, smiling. She gets on the bed and climbs over me, legs on each side. "I cleaned myself out some,"she says, "so I could take charge as you suggested." But she doesn't sit on my cock, she sits on my face. "Is this all right?" I can't answer her because I'm busy licking her pussy slit and getting ready to slide a finger into her.

I'm as happy as I can be. Shirley is actually built even better than Diane, is much nicer, much easier to get along with, and apparently is very horny. After she floods my face, she moves back a little and sits on my cock, taking it fully up inside her and starts riding me. "You know," she says, "I can't stay here as Diane's room mate after this because I definitely want more of you and want you exclusively. So I'm going to have to move. Can you use a room mate?" I hold one breast and suck on the other nipple. Life is good.

# # #

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers