Luck Ch. 10

Story Info
The lawyer fix.
4.1k words
4.81
33.6k
10

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redwitch
redwitch
831 Followers

Devlin Sinclair was a driving force with enough determination to dig to the other side of the earth with his bare hands if he deemed it necessary. He was the very reason that Detective Angus and Rip Howard were currently breathing a sigh of relief.

There was no doubt in either men's minds that Nomi Larue's rejection of Aries, followed by the quick arrest for the bodiless murder of Lana Lutz, had taken a nasty toll on him and had inevitably taken him to an all time low. They had watched the strong charismatic man withdraw and become almost non-responsive. Then they watched in horror as he had silently settled for his idiotic court appointed attorney.

Rip had done his own little investigation on the negligent lawyer, quickly learning that the man had lost more cases than he had won. Rip tried to give the man the benefit of the doubt, and was going to help him, but after trying to contact him for over a week Rip finally gave up. The attorney spent more time at lunch and away from his desk, than he did working or performing the proper investigations for his client. Rip had pleaded with Aries to obtain his own attorney; he knew it wouldn't be hard with Aries' fortune and fame to find the perfect defense attorney who would love to take this case.

Aries just did not seem to care at that point; that was why Rip had decided to take matters into his own hands and plan a little reunion for them. He knew the moment Aries saw Mimi, he would change his mind. Just as Rip had predicted, by the time Mimi had left their first visit to the jail, Aries was already on the phone with the one man from his past that he actually considered a friend.

Devlin Sinclair was not the rich snobby type, he didn't give a damn about politics, and he lived by his instincts—basically, he did what he wanted, when ever he wanted, and to hell with anyone who dared to disagree. He didn't follow the trends, and he didn't embrace the fame that the extreme wealth had brought to him and his family.

"You should have called me immediately," Devlin said, "but don't worry, I'll take care of It." That was all the assurance Aries needed. Devlin's reputation was infamous, for he never lost a case.

"I have all faith in you." Aries smirked with his growing confidence.

"As you should." Devlin said confidently.

Devlin Sinclair was a born and bred Louisianan as was every other member of his very rich proud family. He was also a well connected and influential defense attorney. He was born with an over active aggression gene with a win at all costs attitude and a temper that would spite the devil. Even though he was not above being devious or manipulative, with his no holds barred tactics, he was very honorable and a man's man in every sense of the word. He fought hard for what he believed in. He was an intimidating opponent and one of the best defense attorneys around; and Aries was relieved to have his friend represent him.

The six foot three, dark haired man in the expensive suit walked into the district attorneys office. Everyone in the room looked at him with his striking presence; as usual he had the direct attention of all of the females in the room as they fawned over the handsome man. The secretary had informed him that Kenneth was in a meeting right now, and offered him a little fun to pass the time since she was getting ready to take her lunch break. Normally Devlin would not deny such a curvy little beauty offering free sex, but he didn't like to play around while working. Instead, he walked past her and barged into Kenneth's office; secretly grinning to himself at the look of shock on the district attorneys face.

Kenneth Blioki was shook the second Devlin Sinclair walked into his office.

"You're releasing my client," Devlin put the paper work on the desk with enough force to make Kenneth jump.

"Your client?" he asked, hoping he was mistaken; he did not like the idea of going against Devlin Sinclair in a courtroom.

"Aries Stark." This time he did grin smugly as Kenneth inhaled deeply. "That's right and we both know you're holding him on circumstantial evidence." He pointed his large finger down at the paper. "Your signature. Now," he demanded and without another thought, Kenneth signed it.

Kenneth had been basking in the fame of this case, he loved the attention and he knew if he was able to convict Aries Stark, he would become legendary. Now Sinclair had just pulled the thunder from under him. He had no choice but to play by the rules and watch his ass.

***

Immediately after Aries' release, Devlin had met with detective Angus and Rip Howard, and knew instantly that these two men would be very beneficial to the case. Most importantly they both believed in Aries' innocence and had been diligently working hard to gather all the evidence that would eventually clear him, the very evidence that his court appointed attorney had been to lazy too find.

Rip had no intentions of giving up, he had worked too hard, and had become too good a friend to Aries to stop now, so he informed Devlin that he would be helping in any way he could and would hand all evidence over to him and Detective Angus the second he found it. He had also wished Devlin luck before he left Detective Angus' office. Devlin grinned slightly, but did not respond, he didn't believe in luck; he believed in himself.

***

After their disastrous meal at the little gumbo restaurant and their run in with a star struck mini-mob, they drove the long ride home talking of nothing important; Mimi was still in a little shock after the night's festivities.

Aries had noticed the way she had looked at him tonight after seeing him back in Jack's disguise, and he longed for her love again. He also saw the confusion on her face. Even though he would love nothing more than to leave the disguise on and love her all night long like Jack had been allowed to, he knew it was best and less confusing for them both if he was himself—with his own face.

Aries looked at himself in the mirror, taking another deep breath, he needed her and he knew she needed him to. In all honesty, he was not sure how much longer he could hold out and try to be reasonable about this. It had been an unreasonably tense night and he really needed to bury himself deep inside of her until he regained his mental and physical strength.

He walked back down stairs, finding her in the guest room after a quick search. He stood in the door way, watching her as she slipped a tiny lemon colored tank top on. She had already changed into the matching bed shorts, and he cursed himself for not being down here quick enough to watch her change into them. He watched her close-up her suitcase, then lift it off the bed. He walked over to her and she looked up at him seeing his clear undisguised face. She smiled a bit as he took her suitcase from her and set it in the closet.

He really was so damn handsome! She could not help but secretly grin as the thrill of it all stirred up her spine.

"That closet is bigger then my old apartment," she joked. He grinned and walked up to her, taking a good look at her curves as he did; she instinctively stepped back.

"Nomi—"

"What's going to happen to you?" she cut him off, knowing what he was going to say with out even saying it, and she needed to change the subject. "You won't go back to jail will you?"

"I doubt it," he said. "I have an excellent lawyer."

"Are you worried?"

"I'm more worried about you and me." He stepped closer and she stepped back again. "Stop doing that," he snapped, his blue eyes sparking.

"Doing what?"

"Moving away from me every time I come near you." He backed her up until the bed touched the back of her legs, and she couldn't go any further.

"It's too soon, I j-just, I can't n-not yet." She tried to move to the side and he grabbed her arms holding her tightly, instantly immobilizing her.

"Why?!" he demanded, and she turned her head from his penetrating eyes. "Why?" he roared, grabbing her face to look at him.

"Because I don't know you!" she yelled, and cried all at once, tears springing from her eyes.

"You do know me!"

"No—"

"You know me better than anyone has ever known me!" he growled, his eyes glowing, his face turning red.

"Everything is so different!"

"But I'm not. I am me and I feel exactly the same way." He grabbed her face, "I need you to feel the same for me as you did when I was Jack, I need you to love me as much as you loved Jack," he said shaking his head. "I cant do this without you, now that I know what this feels like, I cant fight with out it," he finished more softly.

She felt horrible and guilty and angry and confused and frustrated and insensitive and overly sensitive and above all aroused all at one mind boggling moment. He was being tried for murder, and she wasn't even offering much support she was so wrapped up in the fact that he lied and who he really was and what it meant that she could no longer see the bigger picture.

"You could have trusted me enough to tell me who you really were," she said, the tears just openly falling from her eyes as she looked at him.

"I know, baby" he said. "If I could do it all over again that would be the first thing I would do." He slid his hands down to her neck as he bent his head, his lips barely touching hers, and she held her arms out to hold him back.

"Wait."

"No, I'm not waiting anymore," he said before clutching the back of her hair and pulling her head back enough for him to over power her mouth with a kiss just demanding enough to make her lose all coherent thought; all the anger, the frustration and confusion she felt were replaced by her arousal; and it grew as her clarity deepened. Right now she knew she was supposed to be right here with him.

He was mastering her as usual, making her feel those feelings that dazzled her, stunned her and left her panties soaked, her lungs breathless and her head spinning. After he had left she had tried to convince herself that she had imagined such bliss, just to be able to cope without him a little better. He was disproving her irrational theory with the most intense pleasure. He had pulled her back into his own personal orbit and she was caught up in the rapture of it, her head swirled and twirled, his skilled mouth sending mini-currents of electricity through her jaw. Her mouth felt like it was full of the most blissfully snapping, erotically crackling candy pop rocks. Just when she was positive she would swoon in ecstasy he ripped his mouth from hers, leaving her to gasp for air.

"I need to see you." He ran his hands over her large breasts, and then down to her full hips, reaching behind her to grab a handful of her behind, "right now." He slid her shirt up her waist and over her breasts, "raise your arms." When she did, he pulled it off and tossed it, not knowing where. He grabbed the waist of her shorts and slid it down kissing her belly, then the expanse of her hips as he bared them, pulling the thin material down to her ankles. He slid his hands back up her legs, kissing her thighs, leaving little marks with his mouth as he went back up to her hips, then her belly.

He stood in front of her bending to kiss her lips, letting his trail down her neck as he slid his hands into the cups of her bra, his fingers sliding over her hardened nipples; she gasped into his mouth as he pulled back far enough to grab the front of her bra, then with one strong yank he tore it open. He pulled the bra from her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor with her other discarded clothes. Aries stood back and looked at her with admiration, pride and a deep possession that he was embracing and allowing to overpower him. She was his and there was nothing else to it, there was no more denying it and he didn't want to deny himself any longer.

"Damn," he said in appreciation, wishing he had more hands to touch her with. He ran his hands up to her breasts, cupping them as he bent his head to take a nipple into his mouth. She gasped at the feeling and he groaned at the sound, sucking a little harder, his free hand slid into her panties, slipping his finger between her dewy lips, both of them groaning at the same time. His free arm went behind her back to support her as he worked her body to frenzy. She was arched against his arm, on her tip toes, the sensation ripping through her; she thought her vagina would pop as his finger circled slowly inside of her, massaging that maddening little spot.

"Aries," she gasped, and he ripped his mouth from her nipple and pulled back abruptly. She had never said his name before, it was the most erotic and wonderful feelings he had ever experienced, he felt almost light headed and giddy like a school boy at Christmas.

"Say it again."

"What?" her voice breathless.

"My name. Say it again," he groaned in anticipation of her sweet voice saying his name.

"Aries," she breathed his name so seductively he thought for sure this was the moment his cock would explode. "Aries Stark."

"I have to be inside of you," he said almost in a panic, he slipped his fingers out of her convulsing sex, and picked her up, tossed her on the bed, jumped immediately on top of her, and tugged her panties down her legs. Then, stepping off the bed as he pulled them from her body, and blindly tossed them to the floor, he spread her legs looking down at her smooth caramel skin, her sex beckoning him, begging him to take a taste. He needed to be inside her so bad he feared his cock would implode, but he feared if he did not take a tiny taste he would lose what was left of his mind.

His large hands clutching her inner thighs, he lowered his head to her sex, inhaling her essence, letting the aroma flow through his body like warm molasses. He bent his head sucking her lips into his mouth. She went up on her hands, her back arching as he sucked her flesh. She grabbed his head, lacing her fingers into his raven waves. He grabbed her hips, pulling her to the edge of the bed as he went down to his knees on the floor, his face never leaving her sex, but forcing her on her back as he roughly pulled her to the edge.

He spread her legs wider, his finger trailing down to where his mouth now feasted; he spread her lips wider, then took her flesh deeper into his mouth. She cried out trying to pull away, the feeling was so intense; it had her legs shaking and the muscles in her thighs jerking. That's when she felt it, so powerful, so overwhelming it washed through her body like a burning hot lava tidal wave, forcing her body to tighten as it scorched through her. She screamed her orgasm as spasms over-powered her body, and her scream echoed through the enormous room.

He groaned and moaned as he sucked every last drop from her sensitive sex, sliding his finger inside of her and sucking the juices from her like a bear with a honey jar. When he was done he slid up her body, kissing her lips as he undid his belt, yanking open his pants; sending the button flying and breaking the zipper, She could taste her sex in his kiss, as she felt the head of his thick cock ramming its way inside of her.

He thought he would cumm immediately; just the feel of her, her warmth, the way she enveloped his starved member. He almost whimpered, never having felt this way before, it was so different when your love was involved; it was more than just being inside of her sex, he felt like he was slipping in to her soul. He was impaling her, sliding in to fill her completely, she had missed that feeling and at that very second she was overwhelmed with her need, wondering how the hell she had survived without him. She spread her thighs a little wider, welcoming him as he slid in to the hilt, forcing a cry from deep within both of them.

He pulled out slowly then slid back fast, growling at the intensity, grinding his teeth; she cried as he grabbed her wrists pulling her arms above her head, his mouth controlling hers as his movements took them both beyond an unreasonable amount of pleasure. Mimi's entire body began to quiver than shake her fingers and toes going numb, and electrified bullets firing off from her head down to her curling toes. Next thing she knew she was screaming to the heavens, crying as her orgasm paralyzed her making her shake with the intensity. Aries spilled his seed deep inside of her, filling her beyond capacity with his pent up need for her.

"Oh my God, I love you," she cried, holding him as tightly to her as she could.

"You better." Breathing deep, he bent to kiss her again, wiping the tears from her face as he pulled back to look at her, "because you're never leaving my sight again." She knew by the look on his face that he meant it.

"I'm definitely down with that," she smiled ear to ear.

***

Rip sat in the passenger's side of the limousine, while Lana's chauffer, Raul cowered in the driver's side.

"Wow, you really thought she loved you huh?" Rip shook his head, popping his gum; each time he popped it, Raul cringed. "It must suck that she ratted you out." He shrugged, "oh well, if you don't want to cooperate, I'll just take what I have to Detective Angus and Aries' new lawyer, Devlin Sinclair. They should be able to help me piece it together." He opened the car door.

"NO! WAIT! PLEASE!" Howie cried out, and Rip turned to him. The man was a bumbling idiot, and definitely not sharp enough to have orchestrated a candy bar theft, let alone a complex cover for murder. No, this man was simply Lana's ex-sex toy-Henchman.

Dumb oaf, Rip thought to himself, shaking his head at the crying man.

Despite Raul's large frame, he was not the aggressive type; he wasn't built to withstand pressure. He had always been submissive, he blamed his damn mother, the controlling she-devil had ruled his life with an iron fist, and the bible that she would knock him unconscious with a hard whack against the head when he could not recite a scripture on demand. He couldn't remember his school assignments or the combination to his locker and she knew that. She preyed on his stupidity and his ignorance. She had hated his father for being a cheater and had decided to take it out on his only child, since he was not man enough to be there to take the brunt of her scorned hatred.

That was part of the reason he had worked so hard on his body, trying to make him self feel more manly, but it never worked, he always felt kind of soft. Now as a grown man he had claimed his weaknesses, and was now confident enough to admit to his extremely submissive side.

"I can't go to prison!" he cried, "I hate confrontation!" he was becoming a little wild eyed. "I'm too submissive for the slammer; they'll bend me over the first—"

"You have the chance to save your self right now." Rip stopped his hysterics before he got carried away.

"How?"

"Just tell the truth," Rip said holding up his microphone. "Tell me what happened to Brad Lowell."

***

"I have to eat," his breath against her lips igniting her fever further. "And so do you," he said, slapping her ass as she straddled him. His cock had just finally gone soft, but he was nestled deep inside her enough for the slightest movement to spark something. There was no way he had any juices left to even give her, she had made damn sure he was dry as a bone.

"One more time." She was up on her elbows, planting a soft kiss against his lips. God help him but he couldn't help, but kiss her back; running his fingers over her butt then up her back.

"You have to stop, you are going to kill me. I told you once the sun came up the second time I had to eat." He kissed her lips quick again, and then sat up with her still on his lap, his arm around her hips. "I want you to cook for me," he said. He was so sexy with his tussled hair, his blue eyes sparkling, she couldn't help but smile. She reached her hand up to run it through his waves, and the sheet slipped down to her waist, baring her exquisite breasts. He groaned deeply then ran his hands over the mounds as his member re-swelled inside of her

redwitch
redwitch
831 Followers
12