Luck Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redwitch
redwitch
833 Followers

"Alright, I'll go make you something to eat." She kissed his lips lightly then made to rise from his lap.

"Oh, Hell no," he said, his dick too hard now to even think about his growling stomach. He pulled her back on top of him. She slid down slowly, inhaling deeper as each inch slid thickly inside of her. He held her hips forcing her to take all of him and she gasped hard, arching back a little he bent his head to her tight nipple slowly dragging his tongue over it before taking it into his mouth.

She started to move her hips, popping them from side to side than back and forth then she raised up slowly then back down, riding the swelled tip of his glistening member for a second, teasing him, pulling up and forcing him out of her, than circling her hips so the head of that thick hard steel bounced against her clit, she reached down spreading her lips.

She was driving him crazy and he couldn't take any more, he needed to have been inside of her 13 seconds ago. He braced her back with his muscular arm, and then went up to his knees and laid her on her back before spreading her thighs, mastering her. She arched, moved her hips wildly as he drove in and out of her making her start to lose her composure as that orgasm wracked through her body. He came right after her; Mimi's tightening muscles sending him into his own bliss. He collapsed on her.

"No more," he said, his body completely stripped of all fluids, he went up to his elbows, looking down at her with a smile, he bent his head back down and kissed her lips. "Come on, you're cooking."

***

Rip smiled ear to ear as he watched the footage from his mini-lipstick camera. Even if the chauffer changed his mind and decided to not turn himself in, Rip had his entire confession recorded.

"I got it," he said into his cell phone. "But I don't think we'll need it, I'm pretty sure he is ready to confess."

"Good work," Detective Angus said with a grin. He was Rip's biggest source of information. Rip could do things that Angus as a detective, was not allowed to do.

"Don't forget to send a copy to Sinclair."

"Already taken care of."

***

Devlin Sinclair's grin mirrored that of both Rip and the Detective. He knew immediately that this guy was a pushover, and Sinclair would make lunch meat out of him on the stand if he tried to recant. With only circumstantial evidence, a taped confession from a participant in the murder and Devlin's natural talent, he knew this would be the easiest victory to date.

redwitch
redwitch
833 Followers
12